beautiful monster

elocin_mjelocin_mj Posts: 147
edited January 1970 in General Discussion
Beautiful monster by Ne-yo
In all my life, and the hereafter, I've never seen someone like you

You're a knife, sharp and deadly, and it's me, that you cut into

But I don't mind, in fact I like it, though I'm terrified, I'm turned on but scared of you

(Chorus)
She's a monster, beautiful monster, beautiful monster, but I don't mind
And I need her, said I need her, beautiful monster, but I don't mind

Ohhhh
Said I don't mind I don't I don't mind
No I don't mind
I don't mind I don't I don't mind
No I don't mind
Ohhh No I don't mind

In her eyes is love and fire, and my heart, she's burnin through
But I don't mind, in fact I like it, tho I'm terrified, I'm turned on but scared of you

(Chorus)
And I need her, and I need her, said I need her, said I need her, beautiful monster, but I don't mind
No I don't mind

Playin with my heart and she's playin with my mind. And I don't mind I don't I don't mind, no I don't I don't mind, no I don't mind, I don't I don't mind

No I don't mind I don't I don't mind
Ohhh No I don't mind

(Chorus)
And I need her, said I need her, beautiful monster, but I don't mind

Ohhh ohhhh
Said I don't mind I don't I don't mind
No I don't mind
No I don't mind
Ohhh No I don't mind

so lets analyze the video...

this is just my opinion okay...

Neyo represents Michael Jackson and those who rebelled against the Illuminatis

the people with diamond on their right eyes are the zombies who have been brain washed by the one Neyo calls the beautiful monster...

so if anyone can explain the video please please let me know... <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

Ne-Yo is insired by Mike, you can see that clearly by watching his short film. I think Ne-Yo represents himself and all others that are a victim of the music industry. The song is full of contradictions:

But I don't mind, in fact I like it, though I'm terrified, I'm turned on but scared of you

IMO she represents the music industry. Beautiful but a monster. Ne-Yo points out to the dark side of the music industry, the sharks that use the music and artists for their own evil agenda. And how difficult it is to get out or to withstand their malicious temptations.

Like it's time for the artists to stand up against the industry, it is also time for the public to stand up against their governments. We have the power to do it, so we should.

[youtube:398s2569]

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Ne-Yo is insired by Mike, you can see that clearly by watching his short film. I think Ne-Yo represents himself and all others that are a victim of the music industry. The song is full of contradictions:

IMO she represents the music industry. Beautiful but a monster. Ne-Yo points out to the dark side of the music industry, the sharks that use the music and artists for their own evil agenda. And how difficult it is to get out or to withstand their malicious temptations.

Like it's time for the artists to stand up against the industry, it is also time for the public to stand up against their governments. We have the power to do it, so we should.

[youtube:m96xo7f3]

thank you so much for the info.... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • Like it's time for the artists to stand up against the industry, it is also time for the public to stand up against their governments. We have the power to do it, so we should

Absolutely!

Peace

• IMO she represents the music industry. Beautiful but a monster. Ne-Yo points out to the dark side of the music industry, the sharks that use the music and artists for their own evil agenda. And how difficult it is to get out or to withstand their malicious temptations.

[youtube:2ox1fxwt]

Im wondering how long it will take for that same music industry to try and destroy him. Seems like every artist who's going against them are either arrested for drug possesion, or something with illegal weapons. I'd say it will take about half a year, then Ne-Yo will be on TMZ, I can see the headlines already: "Ne-yo arrested for illegal weapon possession" or "Ne-Yo, caught for illegal drug possession <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

One will almost think that after the artist stands up for themselves, to try and go against everything the music indusrty represents, "they" will try to distroy his or her image so bad! And that's how I feel about Michael too!, When he tried to stand up against '"them" ... "they" tried to bring him down with all those nasty B.S. stories of Michael molesting children.

But hey, that's just my idea <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> don't shoot me for it.