Barack Obama attack iran president on 9/11 comments

willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
edited January 1970 in News
Barack Obama makes angry attack on Iranian president's 9/11 comments

Barack Obama made an angry personal attack on Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday, saying claims by Iran's president that the United States carried out the 9/11 terrorist attacks to prop up Israel were "hateful, offensive and inexcusable".

Obama also used an interview with BBC Persian TV to appeal directly to the people of Iran, defending UN sanctions and urging them to believe the US wants a better relationship with the Islamic republic, repeating that it was only possible if it complied with international demands over its nuclear programme.

Ahmadinejad's remarks to the UN general assembly on Thursday caused wide outrage and a walkout by diplomats from the US, Britain and many other countries. The Iranian president said one "theory" of what happened in September 2001 was that "the US government orchestrated the attack in order to save the Zionist regime in the Middle East".

Obama described this as outrageous and disgusting: "Particularly for him to make the statement here in Manhattan, just a little north of Ground Zero, where families lost their loved ones, people of all faiths, all ethnicities who see this as the seminal tragedy of this generation; for him to make a statement like that was inexcusable."

An unrepentant Ahmadinejad returned to the theme again yesterday, calling on the UN to set up a commission to study the attacks, for which al-Qaida claimed responsibility. "I did not pass judgment, but don't you feel that the time has come to have a fact-finding committee," he asked during a news conference in New York. He also said Iran would consider ending uranium enrichment if world powers sent Tehran nuclear fuel for a medical research reactor. "We will consider halting uranium enrichment whenever nuclear fuel is provided to us," he said.

In his interview, Obama said Ahmadinejad's stance on 9/11 contrasted with Iranians' reaction at the time: "There were candlelight vigils and a natural sense of shared humanity and sympathy. It shows once again the difference between how the Iranian leadership and this regime operate, and how the vast majority of the Iranian people who are respectful and thoughtful think about these issues."

Making this distinction was the point of his interview, broadcast on PTV last night, with a Persian translation, and likely to be seen by millions of Iranians despite official jamming. It was an scoop for the London satellite channel set up in 2008 and enjoying far greater credibility than the Persian service of the Voice of America.

US officials had already called Ahmadinejad's remarks "abhorrent and delusional", but Obama's public riposte is likely to have a global resonance.

The president said the point of the sanctions imposed by the US, the UN and the EU was to make the regime allay concern over the purpose of its nuclear programme. For Tehran it was "more important to defy the international community and engage in a covert nuclear weapons programme than to make sure people are prospering".

Obama repeated the offer made shortly after taking office in 2009. "We're willing to reach out with an open hand to the Iranian government and the Iranian people because we believe that there's nothing inevitable that should cause Iran and the US to be enemies. There's a history there that is difficult. But it can be bridged with mutual understanding, mutual respect."

At his press conference Ahmadinejad also lashed out at the US wars in Iraq and Afghanistan as an overreaction to 9/11. The Americans should "not occupy the entire Middle East, bomb wedding parties, annihilate an entire village, just because one terrorist is hiding there," he said.

Obama conspicuously did not talk of a military option. "I don't take war lightly," he told PTV. "I was opposed to the war in Iraq. I am somebody who's interested in resolving issues diplomatically." He also emphasised that the US was acting with wide international support though he refused to say whether he would stop Israel if it decided to attack Iran.

"Understandably, Israel is very concerned when the president of a country, a large country near them, states that they should be wiped off the face of the earth."

The president praised the "courage" of Iranians in the unrest that followed last year's disputed elections, saying: "We have no interest in meddling, in the rights of people that choose their own government, but we will speak out forcefully when we see governments abusing and oppressing their own people." The Iranian government had "delegitimised itself in ways that continue to reverberate around the world."

The White House said it hoped to encourage debate in Iran on the speech. "We will, to amplify the president's messages, ... be blogging it, Tweeting it, posting on Youtube and, again, ensuring that we are doing everything that we can to disseminate the president's words," an administration official said.

It was reported last night Ahmadinejad had met Sarah Shourd, an American hiker held last year near the Iran-Iraq border. Shourd, released this month, was believed to have asked for release of her companions, Shane Bauer and Josh Fattal. After the meeting she said it was "a very gracious gesture [and] … a very human encounter, very personal".

Finale someone standing up to obama/US's web of lies <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Comments

• ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    [youtube:3n0isofd]
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

We need more people like mr. Ahmadinejad to speak up about it, we need more pressure, because under pressure they will crack. The truth will come out and I think it will be sooner than later.

Now we are the ones under pressure, but it's better to know and fight for what is right, than to close your eyes and let all that is good, beautiful and true in this world disappear.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• "There's a time when you're RIGHT, and you know you must FIGHT"
    (Who's laughin' baby? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> )
  • nick_93nick_93 Posts: 269
    Yeah I was looking around to see if this was posted anywhere. I saw on the news the Australian and American leaders walked out when Mr.Ahmadinejad was saying this. Can't handle the truth, perhaps?
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    Yeah I was looking around to see if this was posted anywhere. I saw on the news the Australian and American leaders walked out when Mr.Ahmadinejad was saying this. Can't handle the truth, perhaps?

But on the other hand about 100 did not walk out...

Mr.Ahmadinejad is a brave man.
  • if anyone know any more videos about this, i like see them <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • nick_93nick_93 Posts: 269

But on the other hand about 100 did not walk out...

Mr.Ahmadinejad is a brave man.

That's true.
    It concerns me though being from Australia and considering out partnership with the USA. I wonder what the other world leaders thought of it....
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    That Ahmadinejad made these remarks in the heart of NYC and in the middle of (his) enemy territory, says to me he's either got incredible chutzpah or he is not acting alone and there are powerful people behind him that prefer, for the moment, to remain behind the scenes. Obama, in contrast, sounded weak and defensive. Has anyone else noticed how things seem to be unravelling for the dark side? The truth seems to be bursting to come out.
  • PJ4MJPJ4MJ Posts: 323
    I'm sorry, but I will not jump on the bandwagon of praise for Ahmadinejad. Mind you, when he speaks of the Zionist regime it sounds like he's talking about Illuminati, but he really means Isreal and the United States. (I realize that may not be an issue with some readers but then I would question their compassion for humanity.) And he's not just talking about governments. Unless I'm mistaken, he doesn't possess some special technology that will spare all the innocents once he gets the opportunity to wipe Isreal off the map.

He is a standard-bearer for hate and intolerance. Just because he speaks out about a 9/11 conspiracy, he's a patriot? A brave man? He's fighting the good fight? Talk about taking something out of context! Let's see what else he believes: The Holocaust is a myth and homosexuality does not exist in Iran. Everybody on board with those insightful ideas?

We on this site claim to be unbiased. We supposedly look at the whole picture. We are enraged at how the general public accepted all the twisted lies and selective truths the media fed them about Michael Jackson. People should have looked deeper; educated themselves.

Why are so many people willing to believe all the negative things about America, for instance? Why does no one question these things on a deeper level? Maybe because those things resonate with what they have come to believe about the U.S. Things that were fed to them over time by the media. In another thread on this forum someone posted that, in their country, Americans are portrayed as feeling superior. They didn't believe all Americans felt that way; that's just how they're shown to the rest of the world. Well, doesn't that scream media bias? Hidden agenda? When I asked what they thought the agenda might be, I never got a response. America is an oppressor; the big bully on the block who throws its weight around. I hear that all the time. What about the charitable side of America? <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mo ... _countries<!-- m --> Why doesn't that make the front page? Someone else said that bad news sells. We all know this, but why does it sell? There has to be someone willing to buy what's being sold.

We need to always try to get the whole picture, not just take what fits our paradigms. When someone puts something forward, we need to look at what that person's motives are, what their position is, what they stand to gain from it. Not just with Michael Jackson. With everything. With Ahmadinejad and his views of "Zion." To think this man is on our side is to be sorely misguided. He is on his side. Forget about being scared of the United States. If we start to think he is the representation of freedom and truth, we're all lost.

<!-- m -->http://www.adl.org/main_International_A ... sHeading_1<!-- m -->
    Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's anti-Semitic and anti-Israel views place him and the Iranian regime among the foremost threats to Jews and the state of Israel.

Ahmadinejad repeatedly demonizes the state of Israel and openly calls for its destruction at every opportunity. Most notoriously, he described Israel as a "fake regime" that "must be wiped off the map."

He termed Zionists "the most detested people in all humanity" and called the extermination of six million Jews during World War II "a myth," claiming that Jews have played up Nazi atrocities during the Holocaust in a bid to extort sympathy for Israel from European governments.

Ahmadinejad's virulently anti-Israel and anti-Semitic rhetoric and Holocaust denial are often matched by other Iranian leaders, and the Iranian regime itself has continued to sponsor anti-Zionism conferences and pseudo-academic lectures and exhibits questioning the fact of the Holocaust.

This report offers a selected, year-by-year compilation of Ahmadinejad's statements on Jews, the Holocaust and Israel in his own words.

<!-- m -->http://thinkprogress.org/2007/09/24/ahm ... s-in-iran/<!-- m -->
    Ahmadinejad denies existence of gays in Iran.
    In his speech at Columbia University today, Iran President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad was asked about the treatment of gays in Iran. Ahmadinejad responded, “In Iran, we dont have homosexuals like in your country. We don’t have that in our country. In Iran, we do not have this phenomenon. I don’t know who’s told you we have it.” Watch it:
    [youtube:3gl3800a]
    “Some international gay rights groups believe that more than 4,000 lesbians and gay men have been executed since the Ayatollahs seized power in 1979,” notes 365gay.com.
    I don't think we need to agree with Ahamdinejad on everything he does to appreciate what he said and did at the UN yesterday. What a fucking bombshell that was! How else could he or anyone else have brought to light in the US the possibility that our government is not benevolent and would go so far as to kill their own people to put forward an agenda solely for their own interests. One might suggest that Ahmadinejad was doing the US public a favor by beginning to make public the nature of the reign of terror and error that we have been operating under.

As far as Israel is concerned, one can be a friend of Israel and suggest that the government's current policies are suicidal, not unlike those of the US.
  • That Ahmadinejad made these remarks in the heart of NYC and in the middle of (his) enemy territory, says to me he's either got incredible chutzpah or he is not acting alone and there are powerful people behind him that prefer, for the moment, to remain behind the scenes. Obama, in contrast, sounded weak and defensive. Has anyone else noticed how things seem to be unravelling for the dark side? The truth seems to be bursting to come out.

Yes I have noticed this too and it is becoming so obvious now and many more people should now start to see the darkness as it is being brought out into daylight. I also agree that for Ahmadinejad to come out like this and in such circumstances that he must have huge back-up. This would usually be classed as stupidity to challenge the dark side in such a direct and openly public way, but this is confidence rather than stupidity. This is coming out in a big way now and the snowball effect could happen quite quickly, lets wait and see but I feel that the bubble may just be about to burst.
    That Ahmadinejad made these remarks in the heart of NYC and in the middle of (his) enemy territory, says to me he's either got incredible chutzpah or he is not acting alone and there are powerful people behind him that prefer, for the moment, to remain behind the scenes. Obama, in contrast, sounded weak and defensive. Has anyone else noticed how things seem to be unravelling for the dark side? The truth seems to be bursting to come out.

Yes I have noticed this too and it is becoming so obvious now and many more people should now start to see the darkness as it is being brought out into daylight. I also agree that for Ahmadinejad to come out like this and in such circumstances that he must have huge back-up. This would usually be classed as stupidity to challenge the dark side in such a direct and openly public way, but this is confidence rather than stupidity. This is coming out in a big way now and the snowball effect could happen quite quickly, lets wait and see but I feel that the bubble may just be about to burst.

I got chills just reading your comments. I am so comforted by this. One of the other recent breakthroughs came when Castro publicly suggested the explosion of a South Korean ship was an inside job. The truth is coming from unexpected sources utilizing the element of surprise. Hmmm......
  • Terrorism
    The calculated use of violence (or the threat of violence) against civilians in order to attain goals that are political or religious or ideological in nature; this is done through intimidation or coercion or instilling fear

Israel came into existence through acts of terrorism by the Irgun, a Zionist terrorist organization.

The Israel Government is made up of Zionists.
    Zionism is not the same as being Jewish.
    Christian-Zionists are associated with the Israel Zionists.

Zionism - Is Political Arm not a Religion or an Ethnicity.

titletorah.jpg

What is Zionism?
    One of our most oft-asked questions is "what is Zionism?"
    Zionism is a movement founded by Theodor Herzl in 1896 whose goal is the return of Jews to Eretz Yisrael, or Zion, the Jewish synonym for Jerusalem and the Land of Israel.
    The name of "Zionism" comes from the hill Zion, the hill on which the Temple of Jerusalem was situated.
    Supporters of this movement are called "Zionists".
    The purpose of this website is to explain why traditional Jews do not support Zionism (the return to the land called "Israel") and why the Zionist idealogy is totally contrary to traditional Jewish law and beliefs and the teachings of the Holy Torah.

Zionists Do Not Represent Jews
    http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/zionism/notjews.cfm

Zionism Promotes Anti-Semitism
    http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/antisemitism/zionismpromotes.cfm

The Jewish religion is the only one in the world that has been deemed a ethnicity, when in fact it is a Religion.

The Israel government continues to perpetuate terrorism on the Palestinian people.

Rahm Emanuel, Obama's chief of staff, is a holder of dual US-Israel citizenship. His father was a member of the Irgun terrorist organization. His brother, Dr. Ezekiel J. Emanuel, is the top White House health care policy advisor. His other brother, Ari Emanuel, is an American talent agent, founder of the Endeavor Talent Agency in Beverly Hills, California, and now CEO of William Morris Endeavor Entertainment. Ari has been accused of making racist and anti-gay remarks in regards to Wesley Snipes playing a navy Seal in a film ("That is the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. Everyone knows that blacks don’t swim") he settled the case for $2.25 million.

Ahmadinejad may very well be involved in the Illuminati scheme to create conflict, outrage and animosity. War is the plan, create instability in the world, kill people, keep division, separation and hatred in the forefront, bankrupt the US and eventually create a One world Government through the UN (incorporating the European Union, Asia-Pacific Union, African Union, and the yet to be established American Union). Tread carefully in whom you put your faith in. The false left/right paradigm is a reality on an international level and all of this is manipulation to achieve the Elite's goals.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    willddoMJ
    Barack Obama made an angry personal attack on Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday, saying claims by Iran's president that the United States carried out the 9/11 terrorist attacks to prop up Israel were "hateful, offensive and inexcusable"...Obama described this as outrageous and disgusting: "Particularly for him to make the statement here in Manhattan, just a little north of Ground Zero, where families lost their loved ones, people of all faiths, all ethnicities who see this as the seminal tragedy of this generation; for him to make a statement like that was inexcusable."
    I often find that whenever people use a lot of angry slamming words, it is to back up/intimidate without clear evidence or reasoning. Ahmadinejad usually speaks clearly, giving clear reasoning. Read some of his more detailed speeches. That's what you do when trying to present truth to people who by being in powerful or majority positions are clearly feeling superior.
    PJ4MJ
    I'm sorry, but I will not jump on the bandwagon of praise for Ahmadinejad. Mind you, when he speaks of the Zionist regime it sounds like he's talking about Illuminati, but he really means Isreal and the United States. (I realize that may not be an issue with some readers but then I would question their compassion for humanity.) And he's not just talking about governments. Unless I'm mistaken, he doesn't possess some special technology that will spare all the innocents once he gets the opportunity to wipe Isreal off the map.

He is a standard-bearer for hate and intolerance. Just because he speaks out about a 9/11 conspiracy, he's a patriot? A brave man? He's fighting the good fight? Talk about taking something out of context! Let's see what else he believes: The Holocaust is a myth and homosexuality does not exist in Iran. Everybody on board with those insightful ideas?
    I've grown up in Conservative church circles where Israel and Jews can do no wrong. They're the chosen people (not) and we Christians are helping to usher in the end times and return of Christ. I was totally into that too for most of my life, until I started reading stuff from the other side of the story, and believe me there's a lot to read and rediscover about EVERYTHING. In fact that statement, "half of everything you see, hear, read was/is a lie." (misquote?...) is so true. On all topics you listed there IS another HUGE volume of evidence which differs and changes everything, but if you aren't willing to risk having the nice Israel bubble burst, then you will not know. The thing is that once you open that can and start investigating, one thing leads to another, and pretty soon the whole deck of cards we base our world history on, comes crashing down. Your eyes are truly opened. I'm not very good at writing the information, but I know what I've read, and other posters here have posted links to helpful articles to start examining.
    willddoMJ
    Barack Obama made an angry personal attack on Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday, saying claims by Iran's president that the United States carried out the 9/11 terrorist attacks to prop up Israel were "hateful, offensive and inexcusable"...Obama described this as outrageous and disgusting: "Particularly for him to make the statement here in Manhattan, just a little north of Ground Zero, where families lost their loved ones, people of all faiths, all ethnicities who see this as the seminal tragedy of this generation; for him to make a statement like that was inexcusable."
    I often find that whenever people use a lot of angry slamming words, it is to back up/intimidate without clear evidence or reasoning. Ahmadinejad usually speaks clearly, giving clear reasoning. Read some of his more detailed speeches. That's what you do when trying to present truth to people who by being in powerful or majority positions are clearly feeling superior.

Actually it reminded me of high school. Imagine the nerdiest kid in school wins an opportunity to address the whole assembly and uses this opportunity to expose a group of bullies. The bullies and their friends walk out, but the majority stay because, perhaps only secretly, they side with the nerd and have been bullied themselves. Somehwere between 16 and 33 countries walked out. The vast majority, over 115, remained.

Obama sounded weak and defensive, but it's hard to speak with authority when you're fly is unzipped, so to speak.

As to your point about Christians and Jews, I really appreciate your comments. It's troublesome ideological waters to navigate and it's often hard to distinguish the white hats, or gloves, for that matter.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    willddoMJ

Actually it reminded me of high school. Imagine the nerdiest kid in school wins an opportunity to address the whole assembly and uses this opportunity to expose a group of bullies. The bullies and their friends walk out, but the majority stay because, perhaps only secretly, they side with the nerd and have been bullied themselves. Somehwere between 16 and 33 countries walked out. The vast majority, over 115, remained.

Obama sounded weak and defensive, but it's hard to speak with authority when you're fly is unzipped, so to speak.

As to your point about Christians and Jews, I really appreciate your comments. It's troublesome ideological waters to navigate and it's often hard to distinguish the white hats, or gloves, for that matter.
    Good illustration! Some people (like my extended family) can get extremely angry over anything going against the orthodox views. It's a painful feeling to realize you may have been duped, and I guess it's just a stage you have to go through. It took me a long time to slowly change my paradigm of thinking. But once you do, you'll never go back to being 'controlled' and told what to believe. It's another reason we respect Michael, is that he has stood against the bullies, and is quite fearless. And when one man is willing to stand, he becomes the beacon and champion.
  • Will have to read it later, was good to see it on tv.
  • PJ4MJPJ4MJ Posts: 323
    PJ4MJ

I've grown up in Conservative church circles where Israel and Jews can do no wrong. They're the chosen people (not) and we Christians are helping to usher in the end times and return of Christ. I was totally into that too for most of my life, until I started reading stuff from the other side of the story, and believe me there's a lot to read and rediscover about EVERYTHING. In fact that statement, "half of everything you see, hear, read was/is a lie." (misquote?...) is so true. On all topics you listed there IS another HUGE volume of evidence which differs and changes everything, but if you aren't willing to risk having the nice Israel bubble burst, then you will not know. The thing is that once you open that can and start investigating, one thing leads to another, and pretty soon the whole deck of cards we base our world history on, comes crashing down. Your eyes are truly opened. I'm not very good at writing the information, but I know what I've read, and other posters here have posted links to helpful articles to start examining.

I don't have a nice Israel bubble to burst. I never stated what my views of Jews and Christians are. You assumed they are what you used to believe. Just because I don't become a cheerleader for Ahmadinejad doesn't mean I have my eyes closed or that I'm automatically buying into everything presented by "the other side (a joke in itself)." You may think I am not willing to risk challenging my beliefs (another assumption), but you would be wrong.
    Ahmadinejad may very well be involved in the Illuminati scheme to create conflict, outrage and animosity. War is the plan, create instability in the world, kill people, keep division, separation and hatred in the forefront, bankrupt the US and eventually create a One world Government through the UN (incorporating the European Union, Asia-Pacific Union, African Union, and the yet to be established American Union). Tread carefully in whom you put your faith in. The false left/right paradigm is a reality on an international level and all of this is manipulation to achieve the Elite's goals.
    EXACTLY.
    EXACTLY.[/quote]

I think that's possible but more likely that he is a thorn in their sides they can't seem to get rid of. At one time, I believed that war with Iran was imminent. I now believe that the game is over. There will be no war with Iran and Ahmadinejad knows that. That knowledge has given him confidence to speak the truth without fear of repurcussions. What you are seeing is a careful pattern of revelation and dismantling of the NWO. Who knows that Michael might be a part of what is going on behind the scenes. Time will tell.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I think that Ahmadinejab is being used in a certain way, because I find it bizarre that they let him talk about it, if they do it it's because they benefit from it. I see it as a kind of strategy. Almost everybody has now a bad vision of everything stamped with the name "Islam" or "Muslim" on it. Considering that fact, don't you find that it is a good strategy for them to let a so called Muslim talk about 9/11 to discredit those who oppose the official version in the public opinion (= the gullible masses) especially in the Western World? I don't know if Ahmadinejab is "in on it" or if he is being used without conscious consent but this is the result that I see, who will take what he says seriously in the Western World, in the USA after the brainwashing process that has been put in place!??? Maybe that I'm being too pessimistic...
    Now I don't say that no Muslims should talk about it, I just say that the only one President who is "allowed" to talk about it is precisely Ahmadinejab, the Iranian President...I mean Obama even takes the time to answer back...why all this agitation? Seems more and more like all this is scripted.

Even worse (sorry I'm being more pessimistic), by letting him talk so openly they give war a chance because everybody will agree to go on war against the villain-Iranian-president-ready-to-wipe-Israel-out-of-the-map-with-nuclear-weapons while he said something more like destroying the "Zionist Regime". They let him talk and didn't translate what he says correctly to create confusion because there is a difference between wanting a "government" to disappear and a "population"or "state". Israel played on that to create fear and hatred against Iran and Muslims in general, again. Israel is far from being an example of "Democracy", it's not even far from being an example, the Israel Government is a....plague. Why don't they talk about the israeli nuclear arsenal? Oh yes I forgot Israel has the right to defend itself, even against the palestinian children who are obviously potential future terrorists, it's better to wipe them out of the map before they get the chance to grow up enough.

Also, to that day, who used the nuclear weapon and wiped out of the map millions of people? Do you think that they are the best placed to give such big lessons now? And don't tell me that it was in the past, the policy is still the same look at what happened in Irak and the wide spread of chemicals. They should better make a low profile instead of being so arrogant.

But I forgot, O'Bama received the Nobel Peace Prize, s'il vous plaît, he will certainly not go into a new war now...we are saved and so are the Iranian people.

Finally we have shady governments incriminating another shady government and all this mess can lead the world in another war.

Stating that there are no guy people in Iran is utter BS, of course. Saying the holocaust was a myth is painful and IMO BS also, yet I have learned the last 15 months to look deeper into things so I will see what I can find on that. Many many people were killed in WWII, that's a fact, but maybe there is more there than meets the eye as well, WWII was a dirty and corrupt war, so who knows what can be learned about that. Mike says the history books are untrue, this is 90% of my history lessons in school, so maybe it's worth to look into it. He is not the only one who says this. Denying it and saying that it was a hoax is crossing a line IMO, but I am curious now why they would say such a thing.

But I do appreciate him speaking up on this. Whatever his agenda is, he spoke the words and it got major media attention. To me that is good news, because there will be more people questioning this. I had a discussion tonight with my father and brother-in-law about 9/11 and they believed the official story about the heat causing the buildings to collapse. This time I didn't have to explain them that that wasn't possible, because my brother did, who decided to do research on 9/11 after I told him about it. My mother baked him up and my grandpa was there too and he is very wise when it comes to corruption in this world. He has said it was an inside job from day one. So that is 3 people besides me that at least question it, 2 of them who thought I was nuts at first. People are waking up and controversial speeches like this are needed for that.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

I agree with Souza that we need to look deeper into history. After all, history is written by the victors. The villians of WWII cannot be so easily determined. There were powerful people in the US and Europe who were nazi collaberators, and many of them made fortunes trading with the enemy. Further, the holocaust was not strictly a Jewish matter. Communists, gypsies and homosexuals were also rounded up. In Yugoslavia, there were concentration camps that housed the Serbs put there by the Ustashe, who were nazi collaberators. But I cannot think of a single movie that focuses on these other victims or exposes nazi sympathizers such as Henry Ford and Prescott Bush. One does not have to be a holocaust denier to suggest that the story we are being told is incomplete. And as I recall Ahmadinejad did not actually deny the holocaust but his words were twisted to make it appear so.

But he doesn't have to be a hero for him to be speaking the truth about this matter. Is he part of some plan to create conflict? If he were, why is it the BBC abruptly cut off the speech at the UN? Wouldn't they be blasting it all over instead of using damage control? Interestingly, in a later interview, Ahmadinejad said this: .....few people, who deem themselves as the ruler of the world, make remarks on behalf of all nations and interfere in their affairs and added that the era of bullying has passed. "

BTW, he had been interviewed by our friend Larry King just a few days prior.

I agree gwynned, it's not just the jews who were targeted in WWII, not by far. I have to say that as I am watching some documentaries on the subject now, I do begin to wonder if it's all true what they have told me in history class. I understand it is a touchy subject and I for one will never deny the horrors of WWII, after I heard what my grandparents went through when they were in the Dutch resistance. When I heard on the news that Richard Williamson denied the holocaust and they showed a very short piece of the footage, I was so angry that I never wanted to watch the complete footage. I just watched it, together with lots of other videos and he doesn't deny the fact that many jews were killed (although he mentions a number of 200,000-300,000 instead of 6 million), he says that the gas chambers never exsisted and he explaines why he thinks so, and that people will oppose because it's an emotional subject, that people don't look at the facts. That could be true. I have a very open mind, but even I find it hard to even look into this matter because it's such an emotional topic.

[youtube:toat8cyh]

I plan to read more about this, because there are again things that don't add up. I can tell you that this pisses me off big time. What I am still searching for is an explanation as to why they would lie about the number that died. I'm sort of in denial that this too would have been a big lie...

• meheremehere Posts: 558
    Whether you agree or disagree about an "inside job". The POTUS HADto say those that.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    And where is the Israeli Nazism and the Holocaust to the Arab people <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->