Is This A Recent Picture of Michael Jackson

all4loveandbelieveall4loveandbelieve Posts: 4,455
edited January 1970 in News
I do not know how to add the picture here, but I copy pasted the link you can see for yourself. If you go down the page you will read more of Michael sightings. Some I do not believe in, but the first one check his picture and let me know what you think. I don't understand is that if he is sitting 10 feet away from Michael how does he know he will not make a come back, he did not even talk to him , if it is Michael.

<!-- m -->http://www.michaeljacksonsightings.com/<!-- m -->

"Please do not disclose my name or the whereabouts of this e-mail. I've attached a photo that I took of Michael secretly using my mobile phone. I was sitting about 10 feet from him, he was aware that I was in the room but didn't know I was taking the photo. This is highly confidential. Do not disclose my personal info and please do not reply to this e-mail. Michael is well but is taking it easy. He does not plan on making a come back. I really want to tell you more but I have said too much"

e-mail and picture received Fri, September 24, 2010 12:44:44 PM

Comments

• It's an interesting photo for sure but I'm struggling to believe it's recent even with the date. I guess I need something else to prove to me that it's recent in light of other photos I saw on that sight. Thank you for sharing. Blessings.
  • <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> That sounds to me false and inconvenient, as the video of Michael (Fabio) in a rehab ... And this site is not reliable ...
    <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    I think photo was taken from this video...
    Michael's video acceptance speech from the NRJ Awards in France. January 26, 2008

[youtube:1mduql6g]
  • I think photo was taken from this video...
    Michael's video acceptance speech from the NRJ Awards in France. January 26, 2008

[youtube:14rwqjyr]

I was searching, and I came up with this site, I do not believe everything they say, I just thought maybe, just maybe it can be him. Anybody can take a picture of a picture with his or her cell, and the date will appear. I guess another dead end. Blessings
  • I believe that Mike is well and taking it easy, not sure if I believe this is a real recent pic, but who knows? Could be...
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    IMO that "MJ sightings" site is just a BS, some write that they saw Michael Jackson dancing in the middle of a crowd, others saying that he was walking along the street as if nothing happened, sorry but it sounds ridiculous to me: either all those "Michaels" are just some impersonators messing around or they have made it up, some of the photos that they bring up are obviously photoshoped.This one, i agree with the previous posts, is obviously from 2007.
  • VictorVictor Posts: 582
    "Please do not disclose my name or the whereabouts of this e-mail. I've attached a photo that I took of Michael secretly using my mobile phone. I was sitting about 10 feet from him, he was aware that I was in the room but didn't know I was taking the photo. This is highly confidential. Do not disclose my personal info and please do not reply to this e-mail. Michael is well but is taking it easy. He does not plan on making a come back. I really want to tell you more but I have said too much"
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • IMO that "MJ sightings" site is just a BS, some write that they saw Michael Jackson dancing in the middle of a crowd, others saying that he was walking along the street as if nothing happened, sorry but it sounds ridiculous to me: either all those "Michaels" are just some impersonators messing around or they have made it up, some of the photos that they bring up are obviously photoshoped.This one, i agree with the previous posts, is obviously from 2007.

I like your avatar MashMike. It's cool! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Indeed this is a BS. Michael has new name but goes out, dances without disguise, and uses someone phone he barely knows....Wow......
  • The person isn't saying Mike used their phone, the person is saying they secretly used their own phone to take the pic without Mike knowing.
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    I'm sorry but that second photo of 'Michael in Ireland' made me LMAO! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I'm sorry but that second photo of 'Michael in Ireland' made me LMAO! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I was focusing on the first picture. The rest was all BS.as we say..
  • That photo is interesting but it could also be a photo of a photo or something like that..

The other stuff in Ireland OMG hehehehe <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • As much as I would love to believe it. I don't think so. Would MJ be seen in out in broad daylight, to what appears to be, dancing??? It looks like an old picture, but that is just my opinion.

On the other hand, he very well could be in Ireland somewhere. But for some reason, I am still betting on Neverland. Some how, it still is in the picture for me.

Nobody seems to know what is going on there and the media doesn't seem to be covering it. Is it just his house and nobody living there? Are they getting ready to make it a public display like they did Graceland?

And what about that private party the guitarist for TII? I just had a brain freeze and can't remember her name, forgive me (LOL) But she never did reveal who the private party was that she played for. If it was just somebody else, a new owner perhaps, than why be so secretive about it?

And I am still wandering about that little green man! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • IMO that "MJ sightings" site is just a BS, some write that they saw Michael Jackson dancing in the middle of a crowd, others saying that he was walking along the street as if nothing happened, sorry but it sounds ridiculous to me: either all those "Michaels" are just some impersonators messing around or they have made it up, some of the photos that they bring up are obviously photoshoped.This one, i agree with the previous posts, is obviously from 2007.

I totally agree with you. That site is just B.S.
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    scorpionchik thx dear
    I'm sorry but that second photo of 'Michael in Ireland' made me LMAO! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I was focusing on the first picture. The rest was all BS.as we say..

Sorry I meant no offense, it was the other photo below it that made me laugh.

As to your picture, I really have no idea...interesting though, thanks for posting!
  • That site made me giggle.They have some interesting photos especially the one of Michael dancing in the middle of the street. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

michael%20in%20ireland%202.jpg.opt543x724o0,0s543x724.jpg

michael%20in%20ireland.jpg

"If we can believe MJHOAXEVIDENCE Michael is alive and communicating with people via twitter."
    MJHOAXEVIDENCE twiter?

jackson%20twitter.jpg

michael%20twitter.jpg

Isn't that the hoax video maker claiming to have a secret celebrity insider giving them information for their new video series on youtube?

An Insider Reveals the Truth About "This Is It
    http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=14371

Player??
    Debunked

This blurred photo has been falsely described and the theory debunked on the forums.

ambulance%201.jpg

The following video message by Michael was actually created as a message to German flood victims.

[youtube:qfbb91q6]

"In August 2002, Michael Jackson releases a videotaped message addressing the victims of the severe flood at the Elbe river in Germany, causing damages estimated to billions, with hundreds of thousands of people evacuated, thousands of houses destroyed or uninhabitable, and several people killed. The singer expresses his concerns and condolences to the victims: "To the people of Germany: I send my deepest concern, my deepest and most heartfelt condolences. You are not alone, I am here in spirit with you. And you are in my prayers. Remember - God is with you. And have faith in the fact that this too shall pass. All my love and caring. I love you forever. Thank you."

Conclusion: This site is full of crap. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

That is the photo I was talking about! It made me fall off my chair laughing! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • michael%20in%20ireland%202.jpg.opt543x724o0,0s543x724.jpg

That is the photo I was talking about! It made me fall off my chair laughing! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

it is a ridiculous picture.. lol. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • mjsgirl89mjsgirl89 Posts: 378

it is a ridiculous picture.. lol. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

hahaha...this made me lmfao!!!!! OMG...made my day <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->