Michael Jackson's Son -- Healing the World

edited January 1970 in News
Michael Jackson's Son -- Healing the World
13 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson's son Prince is taking after his father -- TMZ has learned the 13-year-old went on a field trip last Thursday ... but instead of going to a museum or an aquarium, dude packed food for starving children.

0927-prince-jackson-school-ex-01.jpg

It was all part of a charity event organized by The Buckley School -- we're told Prince and his classmates stopped by an L.A. warehouse owned by the Children's Hunger Fund ... and assembled over 500 20-pound boxes for children in Peru.

According to sources, the boxes contained all kinds of food -- including canned goods, beans, rice, and pasta.

Yum.

Comments

• trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    Bless him.

So the clearance of the Jackson name begins?

This is good news!

Plus "Michael Jackson's Son ": as if there was any doubt! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    God bless this child, a true son of his father
    I guess TMZ took this picture- seeing as they list no source?

How did they get permission if the family hate them???
  • I guess TMZ took this picture- seeing as they list no source?

<!-- m -->http://www.ibrii.com/n/dDndw<!-- m --> Posted 2 days ago....
    I guess TMZ took this picture- seeing as they list no source?

<!-- m -->http://www.ibrii.com/n/dDndw<!-- m --> Posted 2 days ago....

Hmm they always wait with Jackson news! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • He does good like his father, heart-warming! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    God bless him!!!!
  • A blessed Jackson child wearing a RED shirt.
  • There should be more school to take exemple on this event...
    It's nice to see kids getting involved and feel concerned.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I wonder if this field trip was Prince's (MJ's) idea.

So I guess the kids (minus Blanket) really are going to that school?
    I wonder if this field trip was Prince's (MJ's) idea.

So I guess the kids (minus Blanket) really are going to that school?

I think so. Either that or they are going out of their way to prove it to us...
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    "Healing the world",

A message for many adults, and also a message for us that we say to be members of the army of the love. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    God blesses it <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • That is awesome. =]
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Awwww this is wonderful! I would love to help out as well!
  • Like FATHER,like SON!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

God bless you Michael!!!!!

LOVE
  • lovemjlovemj Posts: 129
    oh bless him michael did a great gob with his kids <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Good and positive news posted by a taloid. No bashing, no trashing, just the facts. Well done Harve!

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• YESsss, good to see this! This is a good example for other schools. A lot of help & support will be given to charities and I know for sure that school kids will love to help too.
    Thank you Michael for your inspiration. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

All for L.O.V.E.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    This brought tears to my eyes. I LOVE and ADORE these kids. He has a beautiful heart just like his dad.
  • KEEP MAKING FATHER PROUD OF HIS CHILDREN. GOOD JOB MICHAEL & PRINCE.
  • Awwww this is wonderful! I would love to help out as well!

Go for it ! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Like father like son! God bless you honey! This made me cry.... Oh boy how i miss your father! Make him proud! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Prince is 13 but he looks more like an adult than like a child.
    Very nice work. One can see he has a good heart, just like Michael.
    Oh, Michael's absence is so hard to endure <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> . If it wasn't for all of you guys, to give me hope....
    Sorry...but I miss him terribly <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    I want to see his unique smile again, but most of all I want him to be alive and happy
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    Like father, like son! God bless you, Prince. You are an angel walking the planet like your Daddy!
    Just a beautiful and just a positive story.

Hugs to you, GINAFELICIA! I miss MJ so terribly always. His smile just lights up my heart.

Blessings and love to all the great people on this forum. You guys are a blessing to all on this forum! xxxx

MJ, Daddy, I love you and miss so much! I cannot wait for you to come home to us all. xxxxxxx
  • Like father like son! God bless you honey! This made me cry.... Oh boy how i miss your father! Make him proud! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

When I look at the picture of Michael and his three kids in your signature pic, I am equally sad and happy....sad because ostensibly, at least as far as the world at large is concerned, Michael is no longer in this picture....but when this same picture is juxtaposed to this story and accompanying picture of a 13 year old Prince performing an act of charity, my heart is warmed beyond measure by the example that Michael obviously set for his children....at his earliest opportunity, Prince is showing that he is determined to follow in his beloved father's footsteps, doing what is most important in Life....GIVING....of your time, your energy, your talent, your treasure....Michael Jackson was clearly a marvelous father and nobody can ever take that away from him, no matter how much he was persecuted in almost every other aspect of his life....this is very REAL...this is what is MOSTIMPORTANT in Life...Michael has always known this and, more importantly, always ACTED ON IT and inspired by his example, his children are now chomping at the bit to do the same....I think they are already aware of their great gifts and world responsibility to use them to promote their father's ideals....I am beyond impressed with these kids! Bravo, Mike!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    When he was single MJ used to say that Neverland represented everything about HIM. But now that he's had kids, since hardly leaving their side since birth, we can truly say these kids probably represent him now. He's literally poured his all into them, his love for people, animals and nature, compassion, humor, creativity, love of knowledge, art and simple pleasures, and more. Absence makes the heart grow fonder--his "death" caused many of us to realize we loved and needed him. But he's probably closer than we think, maybe even here occasionally. Michael, you and your kids are beautiful!