Why does MJ want low numbers for the hoax?

MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
This has been on my mind for some time and I wondered about your thoughts on it.

Michael is the most famous man on the planet. He's used to dealing with fans by the hundreds of thousands and the interested public by the millions. Michael is going to so much work with this hoax. TS and TMZ have no doubt put in long hours keeping up with reading on this site and maybe other hoax sites. I notice we are down to an average of 53 users during the day and often as low as 35 around nighttime for me in central Canada. I just don't get why they would go to all this effort for such small potatoes. I've thought about the Gideon principle that we have discussed elsewhere, God narrowing Gideon's army down to 300 for the successul attack against a vast enemy army. Or maybe after BAM, the info here will explode everywhere.

Comments

• Hi MJonmind.....

I can see your point. It does seem small, however, there have been 234,812 posts, 13,168 topics and we do have 4292 members now. I think many folks don't log on each time, so they show as guests I think. It's like everything I have ever been involved with.......20% of the people do 80% of the work.....meaning, if you have a large group of people, it's bound to happen that only a small percentage will actually volunteer to help out.......church, school are great examples. Right now, I see 44 people online...but, I know there are way more out there reading other sites, watching other videos, creating blogs, videos etc.
    Also, I look at it as millions of people involved in the hoax. Each and every person that thinks MJ died, is part of this.....whether they know or not. MJ wanted people to think this.....they have, they are a part of it. There are always people that think outside the box, question things etc.....that is where we come in. I think there are many more people than you think....but I totally see your point.
    I don't think I really answered your question, probably made it worse....LOL. I am hopeless at times!

Blessings to you!
  • Hi MJonmind.....

I can see your point. It does seem small, however, there have been 234,812 posts, 13,168 topics and we do have 4292 members now. I think many folks don't log on each time, so they show as guests I think. It's like everything I have ever been involved with.......20% of the people do 80% of the work.....meaning, if you have a large group of people, it's bound to happen that only a small percentage will actually volunteer to help out.......church, school are great examples. Right now, I see 44 people online...but, I know there are way more out there reading other sites, watching other videos, creating blogs, videos etc.
    Also, I look at it as millions of people involved in the hoax. Each and every person that thinks MJ died, is part of this.....whether they know or not. MJ wanted people to think this.....they have, they are a part of it. There are always people that think outside the box, question things etc.....that is where we come in. I think there are many more people than you think....but I totally see your point.
    I don't think I really answered your question, probably made it worse....LOL. I am hopeless at times!

Blessings to you!

This explanation is so well said. Thank you!

It doesn't matter what Facebook, Twitter account, Myspace, or website that I log onto that is connected to Michael, there will be someone speaking words either directly or indirectly that Michael is alive. I also know several who are very busy this time of year but they follow as often as possible. For me, I work on a computer so I am able to check in a little bit throughout the day most days but not everyone has the same advantage. My belief is that we are here and we are growing in number. Blessings <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    I don't have any idea but this bothers me as well.
  • Also, I look at it as millions of people involved in the hoax. Each and every person that thinks MJ died, is part of this.....whether they know or not. MJ wanted people to think this.....they have, they are a part of it.

I see a contradiction here! Why, then, every effort TIAI / TS (albeit limited to this)? Unless TIAITS have no involvement, direct or indirect, with anyone or the "hoax" (possible), but it's just a believer (like us) to defend a theory. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I appreciate you all responding, and your answers did help me to keep a better perspective. It is sounding as if the BAM might only be 2012, since 2011 is Cirque du Soleil's Michael Jackson in the fall. So MJ has to spread out the belief that he's dead till much closer to the time. We have to be prepared for the long haul. I wonder if MJ really wants us all to get back with our usual lives and forget about the hoax for a year or so, so that it's not so hard on us. Or does he perhaps have a schedule of surprises and treats enough to last till his BAM, like TS and TMZ redirects and stories, odd things happening to explore and decipher.

I don't see as many here that are from way back in November, but lots more new members, which is good too. So maybe the older ones just check in once in a while for important updates, or they have found another site, or they're convinced he's dead and gave up. Oh well... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    by tekamjforever » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:47 pm

wishingstar wrote:
    Also, I look at it as millions of people involved in the hoax. Each and every person that thinks MJ died, is part of this.....whether they know or not. MJ wanted people to think this.....they have, they are a part of it.

I see a contradiction here! Why, then, every effort TIAI / TS (albeit limited to this)? Unless TIAITS have no involvement, direct or indirect, with anyone or the "hoax" (possible), but it's just a believer (like us) to defend a theory.
    You are welcome to exclude TIAI/TS if that makes you feel better. But I have felt right from the start that they were helping the hoax along. I'm just saying they put a lot of work and love into their parts just for us few thousand hoaxers. I'm just kinda amazed, grateful and wondering that's all. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I'm just kinda amazed, grateful and wondering that's all.

<!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> So, sorry, but you could not feel so insecure (a) ... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Thanks for starting this thread MJonmind. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I do not know whether "MJ wants low numbers for the Hoax" but I feel that we are being "well looked after" ! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

The 1 million $$$ question is:
    Why "so much" attention to such a small audience? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

With L.O.V.E
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    It's a good question but I don't know if Michael wants it to be like that (regarding the small number of hoaxers here). There are several possibilities:

-maybe that he is surprised of such a reduced number and he just have to cope with it because he cannot give up on something that has been in the planning for so many years, he just has to adapt to the situation so that it doesn't disrupt or interefere in the plan.

-maybe that he expected it to be like that, that it was a possibility that has been taken into account prior that anything begins, so it's just a normal situation.

-maybe that this is how Michael wants it to be, with reduced number of people but why? (Your question precisely <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ). Is a kind of "selection" in place not purposely done? This is not an American Idol kind of selection that I'm talking about <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> people choose to leave, to stay, to post and what they post or to not post anything, some people have just not the time and cannot come here often and get involved, so it's more the kind of "chosen people" thing but well not everybody agrees with that and it's just a speculation but if we don't believe in coincidences...maybe.

The goal we must achieve is so important that it finally doesn't matter how many we are now in my opinion, a little group of people can make big changes if they deeply believe in what they are fighting for and with the communication tools we have today we can spread the message easily. This is how I see it, a strong and unwavering faith is the best armor, we could be millions but it wouldn't serve to anything if there is not faith and if people just give up at each obstacle. Just compare with this forum, how many have left and lost hope? How many fall again in the doubt each time someone says "Michael died" or someting equivalent even if it has been said since the very start of this adventure and forgetting all the clues that lead us here in the first place. It was never meant to be easy I presume and maybe that our endurance is also under test. But really don't be scared ( <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->) many seeds have been planted and they will definitely grow. God bless you.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Like a throttle or accelerator, Michael can speed things up by posting clues, and slow things down by posting confirmations of his death. MJ fans seem to be so sensitive to every slight adjustment he mades. All he has to do is wiggle his little finger and we all repond. But this is an ARG, his lab experiment and we are all his little Ben's! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> In a faithful friend kinda way! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, 3 knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. 4 But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing. 5 If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. 6 But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind. 7 For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord; 8 he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.
  • Possible reasons, imho:

1) He is sticking to the plan for his reveal, and that might be several years down the line.

2) His original plan has been delayed and he has now implemented one or more contingency plans.

3) He never plans to come back but wants to leave clues for the true believers, leaving it up to faith only.

4) He is really dead. As much as it pains me to type that, I think that we owe it to ourselves to at least consider the possibility that he really did die or that he's really sick and wants to live his last years in peace.

If there is a grand reveal, I don't see any better way to do it than to have some sort of a live tribute, broadcast all over the world, perhaps an hour long special ... where the family goes to visit the grave at the end and then suddenly zombies start climbing out of the graves and Thriller 2 is his grand reveal.

Tell me that would not be the most awesome thing ever? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Possible reasons, imho:
    Tell me that would not be the most awesome thing ever? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Can't. Because it would be.

I pretty much *expect* something like this.
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    I feel like it's a battle between the truth and the media. Unfortunately to me it seems like that for now the media is winning.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I feel like it's a battle between the truth and the media. Unfortunately to me it seems like that for now the media is winning.

Yes it's like Truth vs Lie and Evil vs Good. The truth is destined to prevail we should not worry about that. It seems that they are winning but in reality their "demise" is in the process, I feel like they are digging their own grave thanks to this hoax.
  • Please remember that everything happens for a reason, even if the reason is not clear at the time. The truth will unfurl, lets be patient as all good things come to those who wait. Don't let doubt creep in; stand by your convictions and what you beLIEve in. Lets remember that you cannot undo 40 years of living in a fish bowl, imprisoned by your own fame, over night. There has to be sufficient time to decompress and let go. By withdrawing from life in the public eye, the process has begun. A speedy return will accomplish nothing. We should remember some things from the past, as there have been many clues hinting at what has happened and will happen, from MJ's own mouth. There are many more to come especially with the release of the new album.

Lets be patient and beLIEve. It's simmering!!
  • Please remember that everything happens for a reason, even if the reason is not clear at the time. The truth will unfurl, lets be patient as all good things come to those who wait. Don't let doubt creep in; stand by your convictions and what you beLIEve in. Lets remember that you cannot undo 40 years of living in a fish bowl, imprisoned by your own fame, over night. There has to be sufficient time to decompress and let go. By withdrawing from life in the public eye, the process has begun. A speedy return will accomplish nothing. We should remember some things from the past, as there have been many clues hinting at what has happened and will happen, from MJ's own mouth. There are many more to come especially with the release of the new album.

Wise words BlackJack....thank you! BTW....welcome to the forum, I see you recently joined! Great to have you!
    Blessings Always!
  • I do think there are more people who are paying attention then will admit. I know that to be true in my own life. My fiance and two of my cousins believe 100% that Mike hoaxed his death, but they aren't members on the forum. Basically, they rely on me for all the new information. And they aren't the only ones, I have quite a few other people who express interest and always ask me questions about it when they see me. I try not to push the information on people, but I also don't try and avoid the topic either. I am the only one who cares enough about MJ to actually be a member and active participant in this, but they all can't deny how fascinating it all is and how profound the evidence is. I also think that once the BAM happens, the forums are going to be bombarded. It is also when our website and others will be in the most danger in my opinion. I think there will be some angry people in power who will do everything they can to stop the information from getting out there. That is why it's so important for all of us who are here and who have done all the research to stay here and keep studying the entire thing so that we can help everyone understand when the time comes. Up until this point, it's been our job mainly to investigate, not necessarily make everyone we know believe in the hoax. We aren't some kind of cult <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> The only thing we can do in this stage is plant the seed, the idea of MJ hoaxing his death. Even if people don't believe it, when it is revealed it won't matter if they believe it or not, it will just be a fact. And then, people will naturally ask "Why?...Why?" And we can tell 'em that it's human nature! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> But seriously, they will be asking why...and all kinds of questions... and when that time comes, we'll all be very glad that we spent so much time here. Whether the small numbers are apart of Mike's plan or not, I don't know. But I do know that, personally, I would much rather have a handful of genuine, loving friends...than a million of aquaintances who don't know me. In other words, I bet Mike would want a handful of people who truly care and who truly understand this hoax backing him up, rather than a whole bunch of blind followers who don't know or care about the half of it... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Really I'm sort of hoping it's so we all get invited to some sort of conference where we get story time with Mike. I imagine us all in a giant room, sitting on the carpet while he tells the story of how he pulled it off <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Can't do that with a few thousand people lol.
  • Really I'm sort of hoping it's so we all get invited to some sort of conference where we get story time with Mike. I imagine us all in a giant room, sitting on the carpet while he tells the story of how he pulled it off <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

HAHA...oh my gosh that's the best idea I've ever heard. Fingers crossed!
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    Really I'm sort of hoping it's so we all get invited to some sort of conference where we get story time with Mike. I imagine us all in a giant room, sitting on the carpet while he tells the story of how he pulled it off <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I've been around since last October and that's something that I've imagined, too..If it comes down to whoever "qualifies" or something like that I should be worried, though, I'm so not as smart as most people here and I haven't been much help..

HAHA...oh my gosh that's the best idea I've ever heard. Fingers crossed!

Thank you. Seems a fitting ending to all of this. I really want a hug too <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Really I'm sort of hoping it's so we all get invited to some sort of conference where we get story time with Mike. I imagine us all in a giant room, sitting on the carpet while he tells the story of how he pulled it off <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I've been around since last October and that's something that I've imagined, too..If it comes down to whoever "qualifies" or something like that I should be worried, though, I'm so not as smart as most people here and I haven't been much help..

On the contrary PinkTopaz....you have been a great help! Your posts are always insightful and thought provoking <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I always look forward to reading what you write. Much love!

Story Time with Michael........I'm in <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> What can a bring? Love it!

Blessings to you all!

Wise words BlackJack....thank you! BTW....welcome to the forum, I see you recently joined! Great to have you!
    Blessings Always!

I agree - welcome BlackJack. Your post was very insightful. I look forward to hearing some more of your thoughts.

Pink Topaz - you have a special place on this forum and it wouldn't be the same without you. I always enjoy reading your posts.

Blessings.

That would be awesome! xD
  • my life has been so crazy lately, I don't know what to think about anything... An MJ song or video usually gets me happy but things have been such a let down lately, I can hardly smile! I really could use some new MJ info... So what if millions of ppl aren't here. I just wanna know first if MJ is still alive... I have some great ideas to share! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Also, I look at it as millions of people involved in the hoax. Each and every person that thinks MJ died, is part of this.....whether they know or not. MJ wanted people to think this.....they have, they are a part of it.

I see a contradiction here! Why, then, every effort TIAI / TS (albeit limited to this)? Unless TIAITS have no involvement, direct or indirect, with anyone or the "hoax" (possible), but it's just a believer (like us) to defend a theory. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

The way I see it, this Hoax is Michael's grand design. He wanted every detail meticulously planned. He took years to do it. TS is here to help it along. Many details would be overlooked if not for TS's posts (formerly S.T.U.D.Y.) I don't see any contradictions.
    But, perhaps I am not understanding clearly......been known to happen with me <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Blessings!