Michael's Bodyguard -- Blanket Resemblance?

edited January 1970 in News
Michael's Bodyguard -- Blanket Resemblance?
less than a minute ago by TMZ Staff

A former bodyguard of Michael Jackson thinks he might just be the biological father of Blanket -- and he's offered up his childhood photo as proof. Ehh ...

092610-blanket-bodyguard.jpg

Matthew Fiddes says he donated sperm to MJ back in 2001 ... and Blanket was born in 2002. He says he doesn't know for sure if he's Blanket's daddy ... but says several people have told him they see a resemblance between Blanket and himself as a child.

So we ask you ...

Family resemblance?

* Yes
* No

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/09/28/michael-j ... ard-photo/<!-- m -->

Comments

• TMZ, april 1st was almost 7 months ago. your timing is off.
  • ...and where exactly does he see the resemblance? That they´re both male? LMAO
  • I'm finding all this rotten! Major exhibition on the life of MJ and worse, now expressing their children who are still children in the formation of personality, psycho-emotional, social, etc.. And TMZ, an American site, which should have the obligation to refrain from such cruelty and move to preserve and respect, at least now, the name of a global icon, who was born and lived there! This is a disgrace to America! This is a horrible bias! That said, how can we feel that Michael is still alive, since it allows all these things happening to children, he loved the most? I'm beginning to suspect the emphasis on TMZ regarding a possible fraud, something is not right .. just reflecting ... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Yes indeed Harve "Eh?"

Like posted above, the only resemblance I see is that they are both boys.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    OK, this has to be part of the hoax. That guy has lost his marbles if he thinks he looks like Blanket.

Also I guess this is the funny story they were talking about in TMZ live yesterday.
    Harvey said this story is just rediculous and he said there will be a funny story about it today..
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    A physical resemblance cannot be considered as a proof, that way we can tell that all Michael's look-a-like are his cousins...also they chose a picture of Blanket crying...in this context it's like he was about to be taken away from his family by a stranger...
  • This is absolutely ridiculous! It is my feeling that TMZ is satirically showing the world how ridiculous such claims of paternity really are! Blanket is and will always be MJ's biological child!!!!
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
    not to be rude, but this is pretty funny. how ironic is it that another person claims to be the biological father of Blanket, when Blanket resembles MJ soooo much more than he resembles this bodyguard???

maybe this is like a setup for DNA paternity tests?
  • This controversy is unnecessary
    just open your eyes
    mike is his father
    L.O.V.E

mini_100928021154223757.jpg
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Family resemblance?
    NOT HARVEY, NOT <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • This controversy is unnecessary
    just open your eyes
    mike is his father
    L.O.V.E

mini_100928021154223757.jpg

Bodyguard - NO
    Michael - YES

Koulio02 - your picture side by side of Michael and Blanket are great. Now THAT is a MATCH!!!

I also wonder if there isn't more to this. For instance, it's been mentioned many times that one of the things this hoax is doing is putting to rest ridiculous (and false) stories of Michael and his family. Questions on plastic surgery, the molestation, whether Michael could still perform, if he was a good father, if he was broke, his health, etc....and if the children are really his. Hmmm....thank you, Harvey. I don't like the exploitation of the children and Michael but I think Harvey and gang are actually putting to rest another false rumor.
  • Guess we had better start voting again, we havent had a poll for a long time, do you think TMZ will allow the poll to go to 100% this time <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Like when we were voting dead or alive <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Last time I looked it was over 5 million people voted MJ alive 2% dead <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • haha...if one child is michael's child, then it is blanket....

but I don't know why they are speculating about so many years?
    Tell it us if you have a PROOF... not this one... haha

Let them in peace... <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    NO!!! UNTIL MY FINGER GETS TIRED OF CLICKING HECK NO! TO ME ANOTHER ARTICLE TO PROVE BLANKET IS MICHAEL'S SON. IT'S CLEANING THE MAN'S NAME TIME ANOTHER POSITIVE ARTICLE CLEARING UP STUFF. THE MORE VOTING NO THE BETTER MJ LOOKS. EITHER THIS DUDE WANTS A PIECE OF THE PIE OR IT'S ANOTHER DISTRACTION. BLANKET IS MINI MIKE.
  • Harvey such nonsense!!!! The guy looks absolutely different!!!! Michael is his Daddy, nevertheless, one sees <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • mmzmmz Posts: 450
    I just wonder....so many people claiming Michael asked for their sperm....I don't want to believe all of them are liars...but...why Michael would have asked for other man sperm?Has he ever given a reason to them for that?
  • Michael is and remains the father!!! All the same as it was....
  • Out of Michaels three children, Blanket is the one that most resembles him. I think that Michael may have had a woman with an Indian background for Blankets surragate mother. I have several friends (same family) that are both African-American and Indian. They have a nice carmel complexion with long straight black hair, just like Blanket.
    Besides all of that, if any of Michael's children were not his by blood. He truly was their father. He loved and took care of those children regardless of blood. I don't understand why people just keep coming out saying that they are their father. They did not take care of them, they did not love them and they did not cherish them like Michael has. I wish they would leave these children alone!
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    i wonder-how many backstabbers are left to come along with their ridiculous stories??! this story is the most ridiculous one i have ever heard, Blanket is so Michael, i mean look at his eyes, it's Michael's eyes, Michael's features, that guy is just a clown, an attention-seeker.
  • Out of Michaels three children, Blanket is the one that most resembles him. I think that Michael may have had a woman with an Indian background for Blankets surragate mother. I have several friends (same family) that are both African-American and Indian. They have a nice carmel complexion with long straight black hair, just like Blanket.
    Besides all of that, if any of Michael's children were not his by blood. He truly was their father. He loved and took care of those children regardless of blood. I don't understand why people just keep coming out saying that they are their father. They did not take care of them, they did not love them and they did not cherish them like Michael has. I wish they would leave these children alone!

In regards to the above comment: "Anyone can be a father; but it takes a real man to be a DADDY!"

GO MJ ~ GO MJ ~ GO MJ ~ GO MJ ~ GO MJ ~ GO MJ ~ GO MJ... It's all for M.I.K.E.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    " Matthew Fiddes says he donated sperm to MJ back in 2001 ... and Blanket was born in 2002. He says he doesn't know for sure if he's Blanket's daddy ... but says several people have told him they see a resemblance between Blanket and himself as a child".

Matthew these persons to be so blind as your <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I just wonder....so many people claiming Michael asked for their sperm....I don't want to believe all of them are liars...but...why Michael would have asked for other man sperm?Has he ever given a reason to them for that?

wasn't there something in the ar about michael producing sperm. i remember at the time wondering what in the world was the purpose of telling that. perhaps that was just to head off all of these kinds of claims.
  • This guy was supposed to be in Australia this morning for an interview on one of the morning programs (was advertise yesterday, and I gave them an ABSOLUTE spraying on twitter about it!) anyway, he cancelled his trip. No appearance on TV by him, they instead ran with an interview with an "entertainment" reporter in the UK totally discrediting his claims anyway!
    I will try and find the link for the interview for you and post on here.
    Was interesting viewing.....
  • <!-- m -->http://au.tv.yahoo.com/sunrise/video/-/watch/22167316<!-- m -->

here you go. Just ignore the idiots calling him Jacko..... <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • This guy was supposed to be in Australia this morning for an interview on one of the morning programs (was advertise yesterday, and I gave them an ABSOLUTE spraying on twitter about it!) anyway, he cancelled his trip. No appearance on TV by him, they instead ran with an interview with an "entertainment" reporter in the UK totally discrediting his claims anyway!
    I will try and find the link for the interview for you and post on here.
    Was interesting viewing.....

Now that is what I call making a change!!!! God bless you for taking this stand <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->