Possible Facebook Clue?

anonJedianonJedi Posts: 29
I know this is probably very minor but I figured I'd post it ... no stone unturned, right? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

<!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/michaeljackson<!-- m -->

Does anyone know who runs the Michael Jackson facebook page? Random post of Liberian Girl video today, for no apparent reason. A clue?

Comments

• I was wondering about that, I thought it was a little odd .

" Classic Michael Jackson video: "Liberian Girl". Who do you recognize?

Liberian Girl Video | The Official Michael Jackson Site
    <!-- m -->http://www.michaeljackson.com<!-- m -->
    Michael Jackson's "Liberian Girl" music video featuring Jackson's popular friends waiting for him to show up on set while Michael secretly films them. "

<!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • what if we made a list of the participants of the video . then we do a little research on them . and see if there is any significant connection among them outside of the obvious such as michael and their celebrity.or maybe the short film in general needs more attention paid to it.just a thought.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Was it removed? For me, the newest post was on September 15. It is the one about the trailer for the game <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

EDIT: Nevermind, it was weird, after I posted that comment, I logged in and then saw the new Liberian girl post. Why couldnt i see that when i wasn't logged in, but i could see all of the other posts? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Kinda strange.

Anyway, I don't think it was out of random. Is Michael reminding us that he's directing everything? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

P.S. It's very strange how they write "Who do you recognize?" <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • I can't see the post <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    I can't see the post <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

You probably have to log in, the same thing happened to me.
  • it's not there anymore
  • it's not there anymore

It's still there...you just have to be logged into Facebook to see it.....that's what makes it so strange. Who do we recognize? Well many who were in the original Liberian Girl video can also be seen at Mike's funeral on 09/03/09 - (Liberian Girl II, 2009) not to mention we fully recognize the director and the identical camera work, both in the original and at the "funeral."

We love you, Michael Jackson!
    it's not there anymore

I've already said this twice. If you aren't logged in, you aren't going to see it. So log in, and THEN go to the fan-page. You will see it.
  • i'm logged, and i'm following the page.... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • what can i do "more" than log on my personnal account, go to the page which is already in my "i love" things...it's weird some people see and some don't no ?