Intresting(listen)

xxmjxxxxmjxx Posts: 304
Listen from about 3 min onwards...........[youtube:2ymxt97f] its as if he seems suspisious.(sorry i cant spell it) <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Comments

• trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    From thinking back to that day I think there were a lot of people who were suspicious. Hardly anyone believed that he would actually do all of these tours and were just waiting for him to get out of it somehow.
  • seems like for a week i was sure it was a joke but i figured that was just a somewhat normal response to that kind of thing.
  • I like the ucla puicture because mj is sitting on there and they discussed what really happend thats just Amazing hehehehehe <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    It's interesting to re-watch these news reports. I pick up on little things more now:

1) He talks about waiting for an "official" update from the hospital spokespeople
    .....did they ever get that? Or did Jermaine step in?

2) This is very minor, but still inaccurate; the banner headline under him as he is talking says that firefighters arrived to find him not breathing....it really should be paramedics. Like I said, very minor.

3) He talks about how the LA Times and others are reporting he is dead, but it's not official yet..however, their own banner headline underneath him says REPORTS: MICHAEL JACKSON DIES
    So, we have a reporter standing in front of us saying it's not official yet, they haven't heard from the hospital.....but,their own headline states Michael died. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Like I said.....interesting to re-watch this stuff.
    Blessings Always!