Not one family member has taken a stand for MJ!

IntegrityIntegrity Posts: 449
We have been here from the beginning!
WE HAVE DONE OUR LEVEL BEST! WE HAVE RESEARCHED & INVESTIGATED AND WE CONTINUE TO SEARCH FOR THE TRUTH TO WHAT HAPPENED TO MJ!
SOME OF YOU ARE AMAZING TO ME FOR THE BRILLLIANT WORK YOU HAVE DONE!!
When this forum was created I could never log on. But I was on the computer everyday
reading and praying for the truth to come out.
IF I HAD THE MONEY I WOULD HAVE HIRED MOUSSERE AS AN INVESTIGATOR!
BUT:( THE FAMILY HAS NOT TAKEN A STAND!
THE FAMILY HAS NOT DONE ANYTHING TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED TO MJ:(
HOW CAN THAT BE? NOT ONE FAMILY MEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO ONE IN THIS FAMILY LOVED HIM ENOUGH TO FIGHT FOR HIM!
I KNOW THIS IS A HOAX BECAUSE IF MICHAEL WAS REALLY MURDERED AT LEAST ONE MEMBER OF THE FAMILY WOULD HAVE WENT THROUGH THE FIRE FOR HIM.
HOW DO THEY LOOK IN THE EYES OF THE HUMAN RACE!
THEY LOOK HEARTLESS TO ME! THEY CAN TRAVEL AND DO EVERTHING ELSE BUT FIGHT
FOR THERE BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!
PEACE!

Comments

• Yes, of course, they could be doing much behind the scenes that we don't see. And, they could know the truth and are waiting for it to come out. They also could be aware that Michael is alive and it's not in the "hoax cards" to go after Dr Murray.

Time will tell and the truth will prevail. "IF" Michael is no longer with us AND the family don't pursue the truth and fight for justice until the bitter end, the family will look really bad in the eyes of many, including myself. But, in fairness, we should wait and see what happens. Blessings.
  • They're quietly confirming this is a hoax. Why are they going to raise a huge stink for nothing?

What about Rev. Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton? Jesse Jackson was defending LEBRON JAMES for going to Miami after Cleveland Cavaliers Owner Dan Gilbert ripped LeBron a new one.

I can't see him defending a superstar bball player for leaving his old team, and not the King of Pop after his "death"

All this silence speaks volumes.
  • jesse jackson seems almost to have stepped way too far back away from this thing in my mind.
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    They're quietly confirming this is a hoax. Why are they going to raise a huge stink for nothing?

What about Rev. Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton? Jesse Jackson was defending LEBRON JAMES for going to Miami after Cleveland Cavaliers Owner Dan Gilbert ripped LeBron a new one.

I can't see him defending a superstar bball player for leaving his old team, and not the King of Pop after his "death"

Well-said! You have hit the nail on the head. The silence from Jackson and Sharpton speaks volumes from me. God bless you for pointing out this excellent insight. Considering MJ's close relationship with Sharpton and Jackson. MJ always turned to them for help, for support and for guidance in the past. I would think that they would be fighting tooth and nail for justice regarding MJ's death. So, where are they then, if MJ has been murdered?????????? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

That is my two cents for what it is worth. God bless you all! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I do not know if I trust Jesse or Al Sharpton! But it will all be revealed so let us all
    KEEP THE FAITH!!!
  • They're quietly confirming this is a hoax. Why are they going to raise a huge stink for nothing?

Well-said! You have hit the nail on the head. The silence from Jackson and Sharpton speaks volumes from me. God bless you for pointing out this excellent insight. Considering MJ's close relationship with Sharpton and Jackson. MJ always turned to them for help, for support and for guidance in the past. I would think that they would be fighting tooth and nail for justice regarding MJ's death. So, where are they then, if MJ has been murdered?????????? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

That is my two cents for what it is worth. God bless you all! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

God Bless you too!

We need to remember that everyone has a role in this hoax. We shouldnt be the ones questioning the silence, the general public should be. We know more of the truth (obviously not all of it) than the general public. This jus further shows how the media has deluted peoples thinking. I love Lebron James, but come on!! Rev. Jesse Jackson defends a multi-millioniare bball player, but not MJ, someone who is more important to our culture than any athele could ever be, and not ONE person outside of us thinks thats off. Its truly sad when you think about, and its disrespectful to Michael.

Enough of me venting... L.O.V.E to all!!