Re - Education : will things be any different!

Comments

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I want only to emphasize that to concentrate only on these specific stalkers seems rather personal purpose (or issue) than worldwide purpose.

Seems kind of personal OK.
    But I think it is connected to the original post.
    Even if for us that group may look unimportant, maybe for Michael they were a real pain.....
    there were so many reasons for him to fake his death....
    Seems that he covered all of them with this hoax <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    We don't know exactly how many of these stalker fans there is and have 'annoyed' Michael... it seems that this bunch of girls have taken all the attention here but at least this is a good "sample" to be experimented... also I think that it is right to say that re-education is about a larger portion of the fans and especially the ones that can actually be re-reducated. But how is it going to happen and as the title of this thread says "will things be any different!"? when Michael returns for example. Who will have to teach the lesson?
  • I bet their subsequent behaviour after his 'death' did not surprise him at all as he knows exactly what they're like........ rub MJ up the wrong way and he gets madder than a rattlesnake !!

Nooooo Jackie, you have that all wrong. MJ would never get mad, he loves all of his fans <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

On a serious note: what do you think KF is doing?

Souza,
    Do you mean anything when you address Black Jack as "Jackie". Does this imply anything??????[/quote

Again, I kindly ask you this. Perhaps, BJ, could address this as well??????
    Thank you.

IDK............................ maybe Souza likes to give nicknames............

Furthermore, BJ, a nickname is usually given as an affectionate term to someone you feel close to or know personally. Is it that you are close to Souza and Mo???? Is there something you are not telling us, my friend????
    With love!

Is a girl allowed to sleep? And yes, I like to give people nicknames but I see where the confusion comes from. I thought Blackie sounded too much like a pony, nothing intended here, no need to 'investigate'....

Hmmmm.....Souza, you seem too smart for this.....and I have never seen you calling anyone else nicknames here (perhaps you can point out past posts????) Anyhow, it is a good thing you chose not to use the nickname "Blackie" as that could be construed as an insult by some!!!!!
    Thanks and Peace!
    We don't know exactly how many of these stalker fans there is and have 'annoyed' Michael... it seems that this bunch of girls have taken all the attention here but at least this is a good "sample" to be experimented... also I think that it is right to say that re-education is about a larger portion of the fans and especially the ones that can actually be re-reducated. But how is it going to happen and as the title of this thread says "will things be any different!"? when Michael returns for example. Who will have to teach the lesson?

Interesting, I was thinking at the title of thread today - "will things be any different!"
    like he's expecting and hoping things will change, but he's not quite sure, sounds more like he doesn't really believe things will be different...after the return of course.

Many times I was thinking "what if we dissapoint him, what if we can't meet his expectations".....

Interesting, I was thinking at the title of thread today - "will things be any different!"
    like he's expecting and hoping things will change, but he's not quite sure, sounds more like he doesn't really believe things will be different...after the return of course.

Many times I was thinking "what if we dissapoint him, what if we can't meet his expectations".....

The title got me thinking from the start... because seems like it implies that there's no real hope in change to expect from some. Now I don't know what BlackJack implied... or not... with the exclamation point and why not a question mark...
  • I want only to emphasize that to concentrate only on these specific stalkers seems rather personal purpose (or issue) than worldwide purpose.

Seems kind of personal OK.
    But I think it is connected to the original post.
    Even if for us that group may look unimportant, maybe for Michael they were a real pain.....
    I agree totally with this...........and I did certainly NOT say that MJ leaked the photo to the stalkers and WANTED them to shop themselves in. I was asked how they may have got the photo since it has never been seen before and provided KF as a possibility to do it out of spite as she is bitter at being no longer in the MJ circle after her scam during the trial. No matter what she has 'presented as truth' I do not beLIEve anyone spent nine hours or any time doing up a body. She was probably told to say that she did the makeup by the family as it 'sounds' beLIEvable to the public, when in reality the family could've told her they were getting the in-house morticians to do it..... even then the stories between her and Latoya do not match..... more inconsistencies. Like Mo has said, people will do anything for money.
  • BlackJack:

If these "stalker fans" thrive on their moments of fame, why are you choosing to continue to give them the spotlight, fuel their power????? You have to admit that this topic has become very long....and these so-called individuals are probably grateful for the attention. Wouldn't you (or better yet, Michael's cause) be better served if you just laid it all out on the line---spelled it all out--and move on to other issues of importance?????

Thanks and Peace!
  • BlackJack:

If these "stalker fans" thrive on their moments of fame, why are you choosing to continue to give them the spotlight, fuel their power????? You have to admit that this topic has become very long....and these so-called individuals are probably grateful for the attention. Wouldn't you (or better yet, Michael's cause) be better served if you just laid it all out on the line---spelled it all out--and move on to other issues of importance?????

Thanks and Peace!

Do you want to start a thread for discussion?
    BlackJack:

If these "stalker fans" thrive on their moments of fame, why are you choosing to continue to give them the spotlight, fuel their power????? You have to admit that this topic has become very long....and these so-called individuals are probably grateful for the attention. Wouldn't you (or better yet, Michael's cause) be better served if you just laid it all out on the line---spelled it all out--and moved on to other issues of importance?????

Thanks and Peace!

Yes indeed but the way they are talked about here is not really in their best interest... and I understand that the topic is about re-education and fan obessions is a part of the problem so I see them as lab rats being dissected to better understand what is the problem. But yes... we should maybe focus on the why they do that and not only on the how...photoshopped pictures for example...ok... but what is the intent behind? What is it exactly that they want?
  • TarjaTarja Posts: 645
    I agree totally with this...........and I did certainly NOT say that MJ leaked the photo to the stalkers and WANTED them to shop themselves in. I was asked how they may have got the photo since it has never been seen before and provided KF as a possibility to do it out of spite as she is bitter at being no longer in the MJ circle after her scam during the trial. No matter what she has 'presented as truth' I do not beLIEve anyone spent nine hours or any time doing up a body. She was probably told to say that she did the makeup by the family as it 'sounds' beLIEvable to the public, when in reality the family could've told her they were getting the in-house morticians to do it..... even then the stories between her and Latoya do not match..... more inconsistencies. Like Mo has said, people will do anything for money.

Correct me if I am wrong: so, you say KF probably was asked by the family to publicly say she did the make up, even if she didn't do it and more knowing anyone else did. Then, how do you think KF accepted it and not finding it highly strange. How come that she didn't suppose something was up there, how come she didn't make any public talk to leak something about it? The family could have payed her, OK (but also maybe not), but how much could they have payed her as to declare in public she did the make up when she didn't do it and also keep her mouth shut and don't say a word?
    Sorry, it just simply doesn't sound believable for me. It's just like I feel something is not Ok here. It needs to have a line and this version doesn't have a line, it's chaotic.
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    But you dismiss from the start that KF could be In the hoax..... We can't know for sure and I kinda tend to believe she is in..... That's what my logic says. We can both be wrong. As long as we don't really know what KF's been up to. My logic kinda tells me she is in. Because if she was told to lie about the make up, being a greedy person, angry she's been left outisde, don't you think she might have spilled the beans already?
  • I think you're giving KF too much credit. She believes he's dead, she loves the limelight and why wouldn't she respect the family's wishes.
    Yes indeed but the way they are talked about here is not really in their best interest... and I understand that the topic is about re-education and fan obessions is a part of the problem so I see them as lab rats being dissected to better understand what is the problem. But yes... we should maybe focus on the why they do that and not only on the how...photoshopped pictures for example...ok... but what is the intent behind? What is it exactly that they want?
    Sarah, my opinion is that the HOWs are as important as the WHYs. In order to find all the pieces of the puzzle and get a right vision about the whole situation.....
    I think you're giving KF too much credit. She believes he's dead, she loves the limelight and why wouldn't she respect the family's wishes.
    Because as long as she supposedly doesn't respect Michael, why would she respect the family wishes then?
    And she is an important thing in this situation because she's been addressing to believers in a harsh way, screaming and yelling "I am full of the hoaxers!!! Michael is dead! Deal with it!", I still have in mind this message of her. If she addressed the believers it means she knows. And how could she know?by being involved and playing a role or by reading hoax forums? I don't think that's how she found out the believers.

It's like, let me tell you because we've had many of this kind; there have been people coming here or on other hoax forums saying that they were his friends for more than 20 years and then insisting he's dead, that they've seen his dead body. Let me tell you that the SIMPLE fact that they come to say THIS on a HOAX forum says it all. They are trolls. That would go the same with KF too?
  • I think you're giving KF too much credit. She believes he's dead, she loves the limelight and why wouldn't she respect the family's wishes.
    Because as long as she supposedly doesn't respect Michael, why would she respect the family wishes then?
    And she is an important thing in this situation because she's been addressing to believers in a harsh way, screaming and yelling "I am full of the hoaxers!!! Michael is dead! Deal with it!", I still have in mind this message of her. If she addressed the believers it means she knows. And how could she know?by being involved and playing a role or by reading hoax forums? I don't think that's how she found out the believers.

It's like, let me tell you because we've had many of this kind; there have been people coming here or on other hoax forums saying that they were his friends for more than 20 years and then insisting he's dead, that they've seen his dead body. Let me tell you that the SIMPLE fact that they come to say THIS on a HOAX forum says it all. They are trolls. That would go the same with KF too?

Everybody on the planet is aware there are believers........... she is ANGRY and BITTER because MJ cut her out of the loop after she shafted the fans in 2005 !!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I bet their subsequent behaviour after his 'death' did not surprise him at all as he knows exactly what they're like........ rub MJ up the wrong way and he gets madder than a rattlesnake !!

Nooooo Jackie, you have that all wrong. MJ would never get mad, he loves all of his fans <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Souza,
    Do you mean anything when you address Black Jack as "Jackie". Does this imply anything??????[/quote

Thank you.

Furthermore, BJ, a nickname is usually given as an affectionate term to someone you feel close to or know personally. Is it that you are close to Souza and Mo???? Is there something you are not telling us, my friend????
    With love!

Is a girl allowed to sleep? And yes, I like to give people nicknames but I see where the confusion comes from. I thought Blackie sounded too much like a pony, nothing intended here, no need to 'investigate'....

Hmmmm.....Souza, you seem too smart for this.....and I have never seen you calling anyone else nicknames here (perhaps you can point out past posts????) Anyhow, it is a good thing you chose not to use the nickname "Blackie" as that could be construed as an insult by some!!!!!
    Thanks and Peace!

Really, I'm not that smart and I really don't know blackjack. Maybe he can confirm that we do not know each other. I have called more people by nicknames, just because you never noticed it, doesn't make it untrue. Is everything I do worth investigating?? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• I bet their subsequent behaviour after his 'death' did not surprise him at all as he knows exactly what they're like........ rub MJ up the wrong way and he gets madder than a rattlesnake !!

Souza,

Thank you.

With love!

Thanks and Peace!

Really, I'm not that smart and I really don't know blackjack. Maybe he can confirm that we do not know each other. I have called more people by nicknames, just because you never noticed it, doesn't make it untrue. Is everything I do worth investigating?? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Apparently it is... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

michaelsupporter, your "interrogation" and exaggerated suspiciousness is getting annoying. Souza answered the question you posted multiple times, so I suggest you drop the subject now.
    I think you're giving KF too much credit. She believes he's dead, she loves the limelight and why wouldn't she respect the family's wishes.

Everybody on the planet is aware there are believers........... she is ANGRY and BITTER because MJ cut her out of the loop after she shafted the fans in 2005 !!

Rumour has it that Randy was involved in that website too, do you know if that's true?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

But why are you so against her, BlackJack?....because people should not judge before knowing the facts from horse's mouth.....Even myself, no matter how much I can't stand her behaviour, I still don't judge before knowing the pure facts and the reasons behind the story. Yes, she did that in 2005, she could be a person born bad, but also it could be not. How can we be so sure of that?
    A lot of things support the idea that she might be in the hoax.....Like I said above.

Souza,

Thank you.

With love!

Thanks and Peace!

Apparently it is... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

michaelsupporter, your "interrogation" and exaggerated suspiciousness is getting annoying. Souza answered the question you posted multiple times, so I suggest you drop the subject now.
    Still! I admire Michaelsupporter for his stubbornness! Let's think for ourselves and I agree MO, let's move on! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

With L.O.V.E

Rumour has it that Randy was involved in that website too, do you know if that's true?

Allegedly it was run by Karen Faye, Randy Jackson, and Taunya Zilkie..?

Randy's girlfriend helped her out I believe.

Randy's girlfriend helped her out I believe.

So not Randy himself?

If it was run by Randy too, then it means that Randy is more or less in the same bucket as KF?
    But he knows about the hoax.
This discussion has been closed.