Re - Education : will things be any different!

Comments

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Facebook comments from Karen on Michael:

Meme Ray: Karen, did Michael ever check his fan sites? Someone from the Michael Jackson Fan Club site claims that he was aware of that particular site.

Karen Faye Kissinger: Michael wasn't very internet/computer savvy. He probably visited when his friends and cousins would sign on and they would show him when they were together. He was barely able to put a movie in his computer and watch it by himself. Trust me, I brought in several computer geeks to teach him. He never really got it.

<!-- m -->http://michaelsguardian.blogspot.com/20 ... chive.html<!-- m -->

<!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Well, I hope that no one takes a revenge against me and starts blogging lies about me <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

This can´t be happening. Looks sick, really sick, eeewwwwww.

So, i´ll go on with the "education" project alone getting more info and keeping it away from the thread. It´s getting destroyed <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • Just to clear something up.... it's Talitha in the video...... but Taaj, Talitha, Samantha, Jill...... all the same ..... LYING STALKERS who love photoshop !!
    I have a question BJ, how did you find out their names, because honestly I only knew the name Samantha. Have you ever been in contact with them? Could Michael know the names of some stalkers? Could he really give such a damn on them as to know their names? How do you know what are their names?

Oh boy, .........do you think that MJ is so stupid as to not know the names of people who were stalking him. Of coarse he'd know all about people who constantly follow him and his family and the info is out there for all to see if anyone bothers to research it. For example it was known that he did have security call the police on one particular occasion and that SDG told them that she was following her husband............who's wacko now!!
  • Honestly, I thought everyone knew about this group already that's why I didn't bother going into 'T' .... it was obvious from the video who it was...... the hoax has been going on a while now..LOL. I purely wanted to bring attention to the re-education issue and highlight that this group has been lying about being 'close' with MJ..... the evidence speaks for itself, all the way back to 2007 at least !! The last thing I want is continued discussion on these stalkers but it turns out that it has been a good refresher to get people on the same page. These women did not make life pleasant for MJ and they did not take a hint or indeed an obvious "go away". BTW the bodyguards did make reference to this as well and told the world about "flea" and "tick". In answer to the questions about why MJ would put up with it, the bodyguards said "he was too much of a gentleman" to take it further and also the way I see it, the media would have had another field day. He has already been persecuted so much why give them another opportunity to create headlines such as .....' Jacko whinges, another vainglorious attempt to show how imprisoned he is and hard done by his own fame'. Besides, his own security team are much better at protection for him and his family than a restraining order. Finally, of coarse the hoax is not just for that reason or else why come back at all !! As I've said before, the hoax is all encompassing and deals with everything that needed to be addressed.

Reposting.... as I've already addressed why this was brought up, nice that it was made light of by a number of you..... I'm feeling Ganesha Om presence here
  • Honestly, I thought everyone knew about this group already that's why I didn't bother going into 'T' .... it was obvious from the video who it was...... the hoax has been going on a while now..LOL. I purely wanted to bring attention to the re-education issue and highlight that this group has been lying about being 'close' with MJ..... the evidence speaks for itself, all the way back to 2007 at least !! The last thing I want is continued discussion on these stalkers but it turns out that it has been a good refresher to get people on the same page. These women did not make life pleasant for MJ and they did not take a hint or indeed an obvious "go away". BTW the bodyguards did make reference to this as well and told the world about "flea" and "tick". In answer to the questions about why MJ would put up with it, the bodyguards said "he was too much of a gentleman" to take it further and also the way I see it, the media would have had another field day. He has already been persecuted so much why give them another opportunity to create headlines such as .....' Jacko whinges, another vainglorious attempt to show how imprisoned he is and hard done by his own fame'. Besides, his own security team are much better at protection for him and his family than a restraining order. Finally, of coarse the hoax is not just for that reason or else why come back at all !! As I've said before, the hoax is all encompassing and deals with everything that needed to be addressed.

Reposting.... as I've already addressed why this was brought up, nice that it was made light of by a number of you..... I'm feeling Ganesha Om presence here

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Ganesha Om? Well! All of this is totally new to me as I never was in MJ fan network, I never dreamt that "fans" could be so complicated! It is like a little "mafia! I am puzzled by what I am reading! is it real?

With L.O.V.E
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Gema of course who are sick and need psychological help <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Well, I hope that no one takes a revenge against me and starts blogging lies about me <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

This can´t be happening. Looks sick, really sick, eeewwwwww.

So, i´ll go on with the "education" project alone getting more info and keeping it away from the thread. It´s getting destroyed <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

Gema - We will protect you! I really cannot believe what I am reading in this blog, I never thought that this could happen with so called fans! Did anything like that happened when MJ was "alive"?
    It really feel nasty - I am struggling to believe how nasty it all is!
    I need to read through this blog you posted tomorrow, it is getting too late here in London.

With L.O.V.E
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    BlackJack...Did you share somewhere on this forum your "connection" with MJ? Did I miss it? The reason why I ask is because I think you are one of the only posters that has claimed to be "in the know" that hasn't been grilled and drilled with questions, or being demanded to "prove" that you are the real deal. (Which is really surprising to me.) I would love to have a link to the thread if there is one.
  • BlackJack...Did you share somewhere on this forum your "connection" with MJ? Did I miss it? The reason why I ask is because I think you are one of the only posters that has claimed to be "in the know" that hasn't been grilled and drilled with questions, or being demanded to "prove" that you are the real deal. (Which is really surprising to me.) I would love to have a link to the thread if there is one.

I've never claimed anything, just sharing my viewpoint and opinions....... no investigating necessary.
    BlackJack...Did you share somewhere on this forum your "connection" with MJ? Did I miss it? The reason why I ask is because I think you are one of the only posters that has claimed to be "in the know" that hasn't been grilled and drilled with questions, or being demanded to "prove" that you are the real deal. (Which is really surprising to me.) I would love to have a link to the thread if there is one.

I've never claimed anything, just sharing my viewpoint and opinions....... no investigating necessary.

K....
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    I felt obliged to know a bit more about the groups being discussed in this thread.

During my search, I found a link that lead me to another forum and I saw this post:
    "Ganesha Om" Members

Ganesha Om is a secret Group started up by Karen Faye specifically as a secret group to organize followers to infiltrate a list of people Karen wanted information on, such as facebook pages, twitter accounts, Myspace and other social networking groups and forums, similar to what is going on with TINI members.

Are you kidding????, a 50 year old woman organizing a gang to spy on others???
    This can´t be true <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Below is a list of the Members of "Ganesha OM". Currently the page has not had a post on it for quite a while and they may have abandoned it for another secret group

Having too much free time aren´t we? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Alexandra Dimitru = Alexandra Dumitru
    Alex Salza = Alexandra Salazar
    Atenea Hella = Ana Paula
    Aymi Danslamusique = Aymi Derham

Betty Laura Giro = Laura Girotto

Carmen Klaassen = La ZehKah
    Cecilia Matthews = Cecilia Mattsson
    Christine Verena = Christine Börsch
    Connie Kinert = Connie Kleinert

Dee Shelby = Dee Gurler
    Donna Madison Bee = Donna Bee

Gaby Hope = Gaby Hecker

Heather Ellis = Heather Eiring
    Heidi M Jackson = Heidi Andreasen

Iris Hunter = Iris Jäger

Jackie Dee = Jackie Dadeush
    Jaclyn Reneseme = Jaclyn Reznicek
    Jacqueline Lauren = Jacqueline Laurencelle
    Janus Juni = Juni Kaefer
    Jarmila Bond = Jarmila Bukovská

Klara Verstand = Sabine Uhrmeister
    Karen Richards = Karen Brake Richmond
    Karin Flink = Karin Schnell
    Katrin Raven = Katrin Richter

Laura Trilly = Laura Trezzi
    Laureen Armangau = Laureen Armengau

Manuela Vegas = Manuela Voigt
    Mariam Maisuradze = Mariam Amurvelashvili
    Mariola King = Mariola Rey
    Marion Bond = Marion Bland
    Martina Maria = Martina Ziegener
    Micheline Pella = Micheline Perlman
    Mina Adami = Mina S Amadi
    Monica Newman = Monica von Neumann

Nathalie Gavali = Nathalie Gvindadze
    Neena Arnold = Neena Ananda
    Neyha Wills = Neyha Walia
    Nicke Landes = Nicke Lodian
    Nicole Elocin = Nicole Kienzle

Renee Koz = Renee Barasch

Samantha Gosson = Samantha de Gosson
    Shami Free = Shami Freeman
    Sheila Glynn = Sheila Gonzalez
    Sheryl Ann = Shery A. Hodges, Shery Hodges
    Shirin Applehead = Shirin Al-Obaydi
    Steph Michaels = Steph Martin
    Stevie Ann Lee = Stevie Skret

Tina Adams = Tina Arens
    Tina Baker = Tina Becker

Zaida Lolailo = Zaida Rubio
    Zena B. Jackson = Zena B.

so if you have any of these people listed as followers you're being watched!

What can they get out of "spying" others in twitter or myspace?

This looks like a task taking place on the 2nd grade of school <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I am sorry but this is hylarious <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Hi Gema,
    I am back from riding the rollercoasters haha
    1st question-yes they are
    2nd this post-Secret societies and spying on people is what these kind of people thrive off.
    They are beyond the understanding of people like me or you because we actually think logically and are sane.
    This is just info I found today,I need to look into it myself...not sure I want to but I'm gonna lol

Karen can suck on it.
  • TarjaTarja Posts: 645

BJ never claimed or said such thing in any of his posts. And no one asked him to prove he is "the real deal". We ask questions and have a discussion as with everyone here in a normal way.
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    Honestly, I thought everyone knew about this group already that's why I didn't bother going into 'T' .... it was obvious from the video who it was...... the hoax has been going on a while now..LOL. I purely wanted to bring attention to the re-education issue and highlight that this group has been lying about being 'close' with MJ..... the evidence speaks for itself, all the way back to 2007 at least !! The last thing I want is continued discussion on these stalkers but it turns out that it has been a good refresher to get people on the same page. These women did not make life pleasant for MJ and they did not take a hint or indeed an obvious "go away". BTW the bodyguards did make reference to this as well and told the world about "flea" and "tick". In answer to the questions about why MJ would put up with it, the bodyguards said "he was too much of a gentleman" to take it further and also the way I see it, the media would have had another field day. He has already been persecuted so much why give them another opportunity to create headlines such as .....' Jacko whinges, another vainglorious attempt to show how imprisoned he is and hard done by his own fame'. Besides, his own security team are much better at protection for him and his family than a restraining order. Finally, of coarse the hoax is not just for that reason or else why come back at all !! As I've said before, the hoax is all encompassing and deals with everything that needed to be addressed.

HAHAHA...oh what have I started bringing that god damn society up.I am fully looking into them
    Can we start a counter society PLEASE?!

Go on..

BJ never claimed or said such thing in any of his posts. And no one asked him to prove he is "the real deal". We ask questions and have a discussion as with everyone here in a normal way.

K......
  • miriam34miriam34 Posts: 146
    Gema what happens is that I am a fanatic, or religion, or in political or anything and when I look at this kind of behavior of people in the first video you posted, not realizing that people react that way, or the woman in red who appears in another video chasing Michael, God craziness

! coño que fastidiosa !
  • miriam34miriam34 Posts: 146
    Gema what happens is that I am a fanatic, or religion, or in political or anything and when I look at this kind of behavior of people in the first video you posted, not realizing that people react that way, or the woman in red who appears in another video chasing Michael, God craziness

! coño que fastidiosa !
    !joder como fastidia! pobre hombre....! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • When I firsted started with this hoax one of the first things that I ran across were the testimonials from 'the stalkers' who claimed how much they helped Michael at the end because they just knew something was wrong because 1. they had been 'silenced' by the bodyguards - they didn't have access to Michael like they used to 2. he told them that he only agreed to 10 shows and woke up the next day and it was 50 3. he was too thin. Well, the help that they gave him was to write letters to KAREN FAYE expressing their concerns. They said that they couldn't go to a Jackson family member because they didn't want to intervene in family problems.

One of the TINI members posted on mj.com and since I distest these people I had to give my two cents worth and told them what I thought of them. IF they were as close to him as they proclaim to be and had access to him I would think that they would have thought of him like family and would have done anything to get him help or go to someone, but no they WROTE LETTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Since I do believe Michael is alive and without going into detail, I and a friend had become worried that he might be in danger (this was a few months back) so I called the LAPD. So if I can do something like that why couldn't they have done more then write letters?????

And did you know that Sam is a photographer? It would be very easy for her to photoshop those pics. I met Sam in June in LA, first at Forest Lawn, then Carolwood, then at court. By the time court day rolled around she wasn't even speaking to us - we found out at that time that yes indeed she was no longer part of TINI, they got tired of her too. Thank God everyone at court didn't know we were believers - they will turn against you in a heart beat!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it is possible that Michael was leading these 'fans' on by feeding them information to see what they were going to do with the information and I guess he found out that they weren't really there for him after all. However; this can be two fold as well. He could have been giving them this info to make sure that this hoax stayed alive with the conspiracy theory.

Now, what about Karen Faye? I have always had this 'feeling' about her and have never liked her. After reading the posts on here I still don't know if she is in the hoax because that is her part to play or she is in the hoax because she is as bad as 'the stalkers'.

My last thought is about what is in the movie. I am a beliver 100% that the movie tells us what we need to know for this hoax. Right before Human Nature starts Michael sings Keeping her around, her around, keeping her around, her around and at the end of Human Nature he says Why did SHE do me that way. The odd thing about this is that he doesn't sing or say any of that in the real song. He says Why does HE do me that way only. Because of this I have always believed that there is a female involved in all of this, I just couldn't figure out who it was. Maybe he was talking about Karen even though she is listed in the credits that could just be a show so nothing would look odd.

So, there definately has to be a re-education done about the 'rabid' fans and the role that they do play in the lives of celebrities and the damage that they do cause.

Love you Michael!
  • Artists are made and destroyed by the numbers of fans. Fans are the base of their success or failure...so better keep them at least happy.

Sorry Gema, but that's just plain blackmail. It actually says "Do as we demand you to do and we will keep on buying your artwork, and if you don't we will destroy you". That is disgusting.

These women only represent a problem that is of a much larger scale. I believe at the root is the media as well as the marketing people for the entertainers. The media feeds this frenzy by their behavior as they chase these celebrities around in an unsafe way which creates mass hysteria. But where does that even start? Much of the time the media is tipped off by someone inside the entertainers camp. They do this for free publicity - good or bad. Sometimes it starts with the entertainer themselves. Where does one know when they cross that imaginary line when there is no solid line established?

Don't get me wrong, I don't agree that an entertainer should be on 24-hour duty. They should be able to walk in public, wear their old blue jeans, and enjoy the freedom of privacy like the rest of us without the fear of being ridiculed if not perfectly made up at all times. I bet Michael would have loved to go to the park with his small children and enjoy time without the flashes of cameras. But at the same time celebrities also need to realize that because of their standing some will be overwhelmed with excitement when they are recognized. I do think Michael understands this as is evident in videos that I've seen. So, where does that line get drawn....In my humble opinion it has to start with Michael and his publicists.

I think about people I work with, some of whom are physicians. I've noticed the same thing with them. When introduced as a physician people seem to want free advice on their ailments. Or, my sister, who is an interior designer. When introduced as such people turn their attention (sometimes unknowingly) to the advice my sister can give for their office, home, etc. Both, the physicians I work with, and my sister, seem to know where to end the discussion. I don't think most people deliberately want to take advantage of either of these groups of people but in trying to connect with someone they like, or want to know better, they don't realize that they are becoming overbearing and in some cases not only profiting from the encounter but take away possible monetary gain. On the other hand, it has worked to their advantage as the best way to network is through people. By watching that video of Michael telling the girl to not come any closer I believe Michael was in full control. I believe he may have allowed this group to cross that line even though it obviously got out of hand. But it doesn't work for someone else to draw a line when only Michael controls the chalk. He needs to draw that line and hold his own people to that as well. Yes, the media is out of control but he shouldn't feed the piranha.

I love Michael's heart and I stand amazed at how he is with his fans. It's been somewhat disappointing to me to read that his heart may have had more anger and hatred than I imagined possible.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    @Paula, can those quotes apply when one is "out of controll and thrilled"?

I found this one as well on the way <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    [youtube:7n9lsnal]

Nice find Gema <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I so like his face when he's kissing her <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I wonder what he's thinking about in that moment. He seems a little embarressed
    I am hallucinating also, I did not understand what you mean
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Literally speaking... I am hallucinating Gema! It happened when I started to think about which TRUTH could be hidden in plain sight and the first thought that came to mind was ... well... that MJ is actually interacting with us on this site. Obviously, it is pure Hallucination... that's why I said I am hallucinating! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

With L.O.V.E

Public confession: I'm hallucinating too <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Then I pinch myself and say no, really, it's just someone who really understands his way of thinking, his emotions, his fears, etc.... Don't loose contact with reality pleaaaaase <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    sorry but I can't hear when he's telling her to back off <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

It's very clear, he looks at her, points at her and clearly says "Back off, dont come any closer". 3:50

[youtube:4r3tj300]

Thank you Souza, now I hear it.....
    He obviously is afraid that girl is crazy....OMG how ridiculous she is, and maybe even dangerous. I don't understand why she follows him there. Addicted to him or what? What she's hoping for?
    After centuries of evolution people can't make the difference between love and sexual desire...sad, and degrading for a woman.
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739

I think that this is another point in the re-education. How would people act and treat him if they found out they've been talking to him on a forum (not even this one). I wish people didn't demand questions after questions or feel to talk differently because it's him, or anything like that. But just talk to him as we talk with each other, make him feel one of us as he really is. I bet he'd like it that way. Otherwise.....I think he would go away if there wasn't any comprehension.
    Just to clear something up.... it's Talitha in the video...... but Taaj, Talitha, Samantha, Jill...... all the same ..... LYING STALKERS who love photoshop !!
    I have a question BJ, how did you find out their names, because honestly I only knew the name Samantha. Have you ever been in contact with them? Could Michael know the names of some stalkers? Could he really give such a damn on them as to know their names? How do you know what are their names?

Oh boy, .........do you think that MJ is so stupid as to not know the names of people who were stalking him. Of coarse he'd know all about people who constantly follow him and his family and the info is out there for all to see if anyone bothers to research it. For example it was known that he did have security call the police on one particular occasion and that SDG told them that she was following her husband............who's wacko now!!
    I asked because I honestly tell you I had no idea of the names....I told you, I only knew about SDG and not in much details, but mainly because that's how I found out she is a stalker. And now that I remember well, I think I knew the dark haired one too, there is a photo of SDG and this firl somewhere at an Auction. So they spread their fleas everywhere.
    I am hallucinating also, I did not understand what you mean
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Literally speaking... I am hallucinating Gema! It happened when I started to think about which TRUTH could be hidden in plain sight and the first thought that came to mind was ... well... that MJ is actually interacting with us on this site. Obviously, it is pure Hallucination... that's why I said I am hallucinating! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

With L.O.V.E
    My thought here about 'truth being hidden in plain sight' is that probably the truth is like resting in a bucket full of clear water with a tiny layer of dirt above. If we reach to get the dirt away we can see the clear water. Something like that...?
    I don't know why in this moment I feel like saying I love you and I support you Michael, whatever you decide to do in the future.
    I hope you are OK and happy where you are.

Please forgive us if we don't always understand what you expect from us.
    God knows I'm trying hard.... the fear of failing is always there.
    I don't know if I love you or I imagine for myself I love you, but what I know is that I can't let go of this story, it's my oxigen and I invested in it all my hopes that you are OK, you are alive and you'll be back again into this world who doesn't deserve you .....................

A moment of weakness.....this is who I am, weak sometimes, but strong enough to continue on the way you opened last year for us.

Thank you for everything Michael.
This discussion has been closed.