Re - Education : will things be any different!

Comments

• SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    This is how normal and 'with reality' SDG is.

Ready...

[youtube:tptlikr4]

She made this 2.20min video of herself and the rest of the 'fleas and tics' squad,driving around i'm gonna assume LA (but they get everywhere so can't be 100% on it,looks like LA though)from day to night following a car which they believe has Michael Jackson in??

and then in the middle of the video the photoshopped pics are put in so it looks like they stopped...got out..he got out..posed for photos and then they carried on following him until it got DARK!
    HOLY.MOTHER.MERCY.ME.

give me a baseball bat now.
    @Sindirella, thanks for the info.
    it´s true, does not make sense if one follows the events line. Looks like the whole group is not honest <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
    I am almost convinced that some of them would read this forum some time. I hope they find the post and give a good point on their defense. How could they lie this much? For what? The spot light? to show they were better fans and more "loved" by Michael or what?

It is getting a scary shade <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Looks like they got no limits!

I hope they do and see how retarded they look to the rest of the world.
    and if so,Samantha...instead of trailing your 'husbands car' do something productive with your life....like...getting one.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I might be wrong but I think at first Michael accepted them because they were fans and he is too much of a gentleman to push his fans away, especially women. But I think in time they crossed the line of decency....
    JMO.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Gema you see she lost it.... she says she gave him letters from fans on June 25th at 5PM. Does this sound like coming from a sane person?!

Doesn't matter what she says, I believe Michael was sick of them. You saw how he told to the other one to back off. It's clear he couldn't stand the stalkers.
    They obvioulsy had a sick obsession for him, following him everywhere like a shadow.
    Re-education needed for all of us. We must analise ourselves and understand what we feel about Michael and what we expect from him and face the reality. He's only one and it's not fair to ask him more than he can possibly give, as much as it hurts us.

To me it´s like science fiction almost. Michael Jackson had always bodyguards protecting him and I have a hard time to believe that Michael would accept stalkers on this level during years and not doing anything about it much earlier, him or his bodyguards.

And the girls following him, I have no idea hat their obsession was leading them to.
    Did they think that by following they showed loyalty towards him?
    Did they think that by following Michael would offer them a job?
    Did they think that by following Michael would fall in love with any of them?

I would really like to talk to an "stalker" (MJ one) or read their motivations to understand their behaviour deeply.
    wow Sinderella ...that video speaks for itself.
    So they followed him virtually everywhere <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> .
    What a sick bunch of women....
    wow Sinderella ...that video speaks for itself.
    So they followed him virtually everywhere <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> .
    What a sick bunch of women....

Indeed!
    I speak only the truth but that video holds more truth about what they REALLY do more than my words can.
    It's nothing to understand Gema, they are simply mentaly sick. Michael is too clever to not see they were a danger.
    Actually this Samantha told Kenny Ortega she wish him to cough to death and other nasty things.
    Their so called love for Michael developed into a mental problem.
    This is how normal and 'with reality' SDG is.

and then in the middle of the video the photoshopped pics are put in so it looks like they stopped...got out..he got out..posed for photos and then they carried on following him until it got DARK!
    HOLY.MOTHER.MERCY.ME.

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    The pics then are supossed to be taken after that follow <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Well, to me it is good that they uploaded those videos. It is, as @blackjack said, an insurance policy. It is the proof of an stalking action from them towards Michael Jackson.
  • Gema you see she lost it.... she says she gave him letters from fans on June 25th at 5PM. Does this sound like coming from a sane person?!

Doesn't matter what she says, I believe Michael was sick of them. You saw how he told to the other one to back off. It's clear he couldn't stand the stalkers.
    They obvioulsy had a sick obsession for him, following him everywhere like a shadow.
    Re-education needed for all of us. We must analise ourselves and understand what we feel about Michael and what we expect from him and face the reality. He's only one and it's not fair to ask him more than he can possibly give, as much as it hurts us.

To me it´s like science fiction almost. Michael Jackson had always bodyguards protecting him and I have a hard time to believe that Michael would accept stalkers on this level during years and not doing anything about it much earlier, him or his bodyguards.

And the girls following him, I have no idea hat their obsession was leading them to.

I would really like to talk to an "stalker" (MJ one) or read their motivations to understand their behaviour deeply.

Gema - I feel exactly the way that you do. I am absolutely disgusted by those stalkers behaviours, however at the same time I am still wondering what is really behind all of this!
    How did they managed to get the TINI story going so quickly and efficiently?
    Why the connection with SONY?
    Why all those convenient videos and photos showing those pathetic individuals?
    Why were they allowed access to Michael?
    Why all those lies?
    Why? Why? Why?

Like you, I wish I could meet one of those and have an eye to eye discussion to try and understand see what could drive such a behaviour... We could put out army of Love uniform and go together if you want. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

With L.O.V.E
    I am not sure if we would get an honest answer <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> may be they come up with a "look at my marriage certificate" proof!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Does this woman Samantha, believe that she is the wife of Michael?.. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> the one that needs urgently a straitjacket is she, we not! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • so katherine met this johanna chick and took photo . but she had not met debbie until after michael's death. okkkaaaayyy!!!!!!!!!!!
  • It's nothing to understand Gema, they are simply mentaly sick. Michael is too clever to not see they were a danger.
    Actually this Samantha told Kenny Ortega she wish him to cough to death and other nasty things.
    Their so called love for Michael developed into a mental problem.

What is amazing here is that we are not talking about one stalker but a flock of stalkers! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

The profile of MJ stalkers seems to correspond to the definition of love obsessional stalkers:
    The vast majority of love obsessional stalkers suffer from a mental disorder -- often schizophrenia or paranoia. Regardless of the specific disorder, nearly all display some delusional thought patterns and behaviors. Since most are unable to develop normal personal relationships through more conventional and socially acceptable means, they retreat to a life of fantasy relationships with persons they hardly know, if at all. They invent fictional stories -- complete with what is to them real-life scripts -- which cast their unwilling victims in the lead role as their own love interest. They then attempt to act out their fictional plots in the real world.

With L.O.V.E
    http://michaelsguardian.blogspot.com/2010/09/michael-jackson-meet-ganesha-om.html

Get your read on.

I am a fountain of knowledge and links today <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Gema you see she lost it.... she says she gave him letters from fans on June 25th at 5PM. Does this sound like coming from a sane person?!

Gema - I feel exactly the way that you do. I am absolutely disgusted by those stalkers behaviours, however at the same time I am still wondering what is really behind all of this!
    How did they managed to get the TINI story going so quickly and efficiently?
    Why the connection with SONY?
    Why all those convenient videos and photos showing those pathetic individuals?
    Why were they allowed access to Michael?
    Why all those lies?
    Why? Why? Why?

Like you, I wish I could meet one of those and have an eye to eye discussion to try and understand see what could drive such a behaviour... We could put out army of Love uniform and go together if you want. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

With L.O.V.E
    Wear the uniform but take the staight jackets with you....for them.
    I think the re-education issue needs to be directed at these girls parents. They have failed to instill self worth and an acceptable set of values. To throw yourself at another disinterested person like that is degrading. They are wasting their lives and ruining Michaels at the same time. If they are so into Michael's message, then wouldn't you think they would be doing something actually of benefit to humanity and the earth. Something of actual relevance. It might need a miracle to see change come about for the followers, but the upcoming generation could be different if parents spent time instilling values and letting their children know they love them. This will then give them a good foundation to build the rest of their lives on.
    I think the re-education issue needs to be directed at these girls parents. They have failed to instill self worth and an acceptable set of values. To throw yourself at another disinterested person like that is degrading. They are wasting their lives and ruining Michaels at the same time. If they are so into Michael's message, then wouldn't you think they would be doing something actually of benefit to humanity and the earth. Something of actual relevance. It might need a miracle to see change come about for the followers, but the upcoming generation could be different if parents spent time instilling values and letting their children know they love them. This will then give them a good foundation to build the rest of their lives on.

I agree with what your saying regarding the newer 'breed' of stalker but SDG is like..35?Most of these women involved in all this are mid 20's/30's and 40's.
    The people who run the justice groups all have children,husbands,homes,apparently lack of job but they all have OTHER responsibilities.They put MJ before their own regular lives constantly.To be at the level where you can make a video of yourself driving around day to night following nothing but a blacked out car..takes dedication and as I said previously, they class it as a 'profession'.

For someone who can say out loud 'I am stalking my husband' I think help is a waste of time.
    Celeb stalking appears to be much worse in the States then here in Oz or even the UK. We saw Macca once when I was in London coming out of a club and even though I am a HUGH Beatles fan, I just had a bit of a gawk. No way would I push myself into his presence.
    Celeb stalking appears to be much worse in the States then here in Oz or even the UK. We saw Macca once when I was in London coming out of a club and even though I am a HUGH Beatles fan, I just had a bit of a gawk. No way would I push myself into his presence.

hahahahahaha,well...he did my graduation,he's a nice guy.. but he wore Reebok Classics with his suit and ruined my photo as I was in cap and gown and high heels and was way taller hahaha so you can have that picture and photoshop yourself in my place..no one will know <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Ask Samantha for some tips...she seems good at it

LOL!
    sounds like a plan...will you help me with some fabricated BS to go with it?
    Yes I will,you can be paul's new wife.Get a picture of you in a wedding dress...he is already in a suit...it looks formal,there is a red carpet,we'll change it to look like a church..BAM you are the new Mrs Macca.

Are you excited?I'll send you a card and you can use it as proof of marriage confirmation..that you had actual guests and got cards.

hahahahahaha.
    http://michaelsguardian.blogspot.com/2010/09/michael-jackson-meet-ganesha-om.html

Get your read on.

yes you are <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Yes I will,you can be paul's new wife.Get a picture of you in a wedding dress...he is already in a suit...it looks formal,there is a red carpet,we'll change it to look like a church..BAM you are the new Mrs Macca.

Are you excited?I'll send you a card and you can use it as proof of marriage confirmation..that you had actual guests and got cards.

hahahahahaha.
    Nah, I'll pass. A celebrity's life is not for me. I enjoy going out to the shops in my oldest clothes and no make up too much.

Get your read on.

yes you are <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

THE DAY IS NOT OVER!!!I have more..haha.

http://www.michaeljacksonjustice.com/Karen_Faye_Cult.htm

I like the fact the word 'cult' is in the same url with the worrds Karen Faye.
    This obviously where all the previous info originated from..always good to find the source.

and RK,no worries..if you change your mind and want to make and sell your photo to TMZ or HELLO let me know,i'll give you the original for free.
    <!-- m -->http://www.michaeljacksonjustice.com/Ka ... e_Cult.htm<!-- m -->
    I was right now reading that info......the ball seems to be huge.

Oh boy, oh boy.....I wonder if they have been in to chats bothering people, I really would like to know <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
    If that particular woman is on this forum, (and of course all the other fans just like her), let me say that IT didn't go unnoticed!!

so good to know it.
    Maybe now Michael decided to actually give a chance to the other fans just like her <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> ?
This discussion has been closed.