Re - Education : will things be any different!

Comments

• Much thanks to the Running Girl for showing how painfully obvious this crazy behaviour is. I think MJ was under immense pressure ironically created by his own fame, and that the protection of his children is the number one priority... as it would be for any parent. At least by the time MJ has resurfaced in the world, his kids will be older and not have as much of the curiosity factor that they once had since they are being allowed to have a somewhat 'normal' life now, or at least a semblance of 'normalcy'.
  • [[youtube:2rq61de9]

Things can definitely be different, and as there are a number of different "fans/privacy" issues, there will also be different remedies... I firmly believe that all problems have got a solution! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I hope Michael believes so as well!

With L.O.V.E

Watching this video after all the teaching from this thread makes me feel somehow detached of it now, like I suddenly became objective and able to put aside my emotions.

When Michael comes around people get mad, simply mad. They don't seem to think like rational beings or to care for decency anymore. They become a crowd of crazies who can't control themselves. And they all "love" Michael...they "love" Michael so much that they almost kill him.

I am late in this conversation but I agree with you 100%. This makes no fucking sense. I had to use that curse word. These are grown ass adults acting like ... out of control maniacs. I wouldn't blame him of wanting to get away just for that reason. This actually made me cry. It's just so sickening to think about really. I can only imagine what that feels like and the mix emotions you can possibly get from that because like you said, they "love" him so much that they are almost "killing" him.
  • Someone wrote this on a blog:

"Shining light in darkness...

Good luck Taaj and all you others scurrying in shadows, hiding behind your manipulative misrepresentations.

Truth eventually prevails..."

AMEN.
  • Shouldn't re-education include speaking out against the dastardly way the music industry and concert promoters treat their artists? The theft and pillage of artists to ensure they are broke and broken by the end of their careers? And the racism involved in concert promotion that continues to lock-out promoters of color?
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Shouldn't re-education include speaking out against the dastardly way the music industry and concert promoters treat their artists? The theft and pillage of artists to ensure they are broke and broken by the end of their careers? And the racism involved in concert promotion that continues to lock-out promoters of color?

What?! I dont know about these things too much but I think it's sad if this is for real.
    Much thanks to the Running Girl for showing how painfully obvious this crazy behaviour is. I think MJ was under immense pressure ironically created by his own fame, and that the protection of his children is the number one priority... as it would be for any parent. At least by the time MJ has resurfaced in the world, his kids will be older and not have as much of the curiosity factor that they once had since they are being allowed to have a somewhat 'normal' life now, or at least a semblance of 'normalcy'.

Created by his own fame...by his own magic....nobody is so fascinating. Maybe Elvis came kind of close ..... but with Michael people really got mad.

Anyway, for the kids it's not an easy "job" to be MJ's children. They are so fortunate and yet a part of his burden comes on their shoulders....They are forced to deal with it but I trust they have the best teacher in the world <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Well, it's taken me a couple of days to catch up on this thread and I've been really shocked by it.

I didn't know about this horrible group of women but I think I'm right in assuming they are the ones who gave me several tearful, sleepless nights with their 'true stories' of hugging an emaciated, weak MJ and of heart-breaking, pleading letters trying to help him right before he 'died'. I can't even remember where I would've read these stories but it must've been 'on my way' here, before I decided the version of events discussed here seemed much more plausible. Anyway, I don't want to prolong the discussion about them on this thread, I think it's been thoroughly covered while I've been away! (But I will be doing some background reading - I'm shocked and angry.)

Regarding crowds mobbing MJ - all I could think as I watched these videos was that these 'fans' will have seen nothing of their idol in all that chaos. Respectfully standing back and giving the man some space would've given them a much better chance of seeing him. Hysterical, out of control crowds are scary for all involved, but I don't know how, or even if, this type of reaction can be changed. I saw a version of it on TV recently with the currrent UK X Factor contestants on a shopping trip. Screaming, near hysterical teenage girls overwhelmed because they'd seen, in the flesh, X Factor contestants! I ask you - is there any hope when wannabes like this, who have been around for five minutes, and will probably disppear as quickly, can produce this reaction?

I have lots more thinking to do on this subject. I don't want to be pessimistic, but it's hard to turn the clock back.
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    Well, it's taken me a couple of days to catch up on this thread and I've been really shocked by it.

I didn't know about this horrible group of women but I think I'm right in assuming they are the ones who gave me several tearful, sleepless nights with their 'true stories' of hugging an emaciated, weak MJ and of heart-breaking, pleading letters trying to help him right before he 'died'. I can't even remember where I would've read these stories but it must've been 'on my way' here, before I decided the version of events discussed here seemed much more plausible. Anyway, I don't want to prolong the discussion about them on this thread, I think it's been thoroughly covered while I've been away! (But I will be doing some background reading - I'm shocked and angry.)

Curls, I know what you say, I've been there before.
    On my way here i stumbled upon that blog or something, I remember it was somehow with white and red, and there were many girls telling their stories about being near him during the rehearsals, and at that time i didn't know what to believe or think about that, as I was not yet aware of the hoax. well, and I read their stories how they were there all the time with him, how they hugged him and felt his bones through his too many clothes, how frail and weak he was, how he was cold all the time, and how he was telling them all the time he doesn't want to do tat, that they are forcing him.All those girls had the same story to tell, there were like 5 or 6 girls. I must tell you that even at that time, not being a believer, I found it far-fetched. How come that only that group of 'fans' reached to be there? did they have special invitations?

So yes, I smelled a rat since then with that blog.Then, I forgot completely about their existance. But at that time what I thought was that they were some groupies.
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=50&t=14928<!-- l -->

Coincidence that TMZ brought this up after BlackJack opened our eyes to it <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ?
  • It's not OK to follow someone like this, It's very sad and i think Michael didn't like that .He loves his fans but this people who act like that i don't think you can call them fans...It's amazing how Michael could be so polite all the time with anyone.We should learn from him ! I can't watch this videos anymore...It's heartbreaking to see this ...I can't even imagine how his adorable children feel when someone is taking their picture all the time.
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    Shouldn't re-education include speaking out against the dastardly way the music industry and concert promoters treat their artists? The theft and pillage of artists to ensure they are broke and broken by the end of their careers? And the racism involved in concert promotion that continues to lock-out promoters of color?

YES!!!!!!

@GinaFelicia

We know TMZ have spys on here orrrrrr....i'll save that thought ha,but it's not a coinsidence.
    Often they have published stories mins after it's been brought up as a topic on here because someone has picked up on it so good going Soldieroflove.
    Pitty they didn't do one about stalkers instead isn't it.....you know with 21pages of thoughts and comments on the subject..

TMZ-do better.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Pitty they didn't do one about stalkers instead isn't it.....you know with 21pages of thoughts and comments on the subject..

TMZ-do better.
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamen
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    The thing is that these gatherings of fans must look like a 'mass of unknown people' for Michael... I mean that he doesn't know them and they think that he knows them. The media have created that false proximity and people unconsciously think that famous people know them in return. The situation must be very frightening for Michael at times to be in front of/inside that mass of unknown people... yes Michael loves his fans but he doesn't know each one of them personally. I can just imagine how scared he must feel especially if his children are with him. Constant pressure... and people should understand and realize why Michael built himself a sanctuary that seems to not have even been enough. It just makes me sad and because of that kind of behaviour Michael is 'out of reach', 'out of touch' for the respectful fan who just would like a smile from him and not more than that.
    The thing is that these gatherings of fans must look like a 'mass of unknown people' for Michael... I mean that he doesn't know them and they think that he knows them. The media have created that false proximity and people unconsciously think that famous people know them in return. The situation must be very frightening for Michael at times to be in front of/inside that mass of unknown people... yes Michael loves his fans but he doesn't know each one of them personally. I can just imagine how scared he must feel especially if his children are with him. Constant pressure... and people should understand and realize why Michael built himself a sanctuary that seems to not have even been enough. It just makes me sad and because of that kind of behaviour Michael is 'out of reach', 'out of touch' for the respectful fan who just would like a smile from him and not more than that.

He knows the faces of some of them...apparently he had pics of "stalkers" glued to the wall.
  • has anyone considered if people are willing to behave like this toward someone they "love", that they can tear at their clothes , their hair , their skin what they might do to someone whom they hated and had something they felt they were intitled to have?

@GinaFelicia

We know TMZ have spys on here orrrrrr....i'll save that thought ha,but it's not a coincidence.

Hi spies, where are youuuuuu????? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I'd rather believe the thought you saved <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    has anyone considered if people are willing to behave like this toward someone they "love", that they can tear at their clothes , their hair , their skin what they might do to someone whom they hated and had something they felt they were intitled to have?

In fact, those fans show extreme jealousy in the virtual world as well.

I totally understand this phenomenom and I really wish MJ the best with his children and his love life. Hopefully, people will understand that love is universal and possesive love is harmful.
    If MJ needed to hid from the spot light his love it is the safest thing to do but is unfair for both of them.
    The kids are being left alone. Since MJ is gone they are not mobbed by crowds. Something positive came on the way.

Look at Jermaine and Halima. Both of them show in public their relationship and are respected and not mobbed. Would that day come for Michael and his children?
    It has nothing to do with this but on the radio just started playing We are the world <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Michael how I love your voice <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • has anyone considered if people are willing to behave like this toward someone they "love", that they can tear at their clothes , their hair , their skin what they might do to someone whom they hated and had something they felt they were intitled to have?

I totally understand this phenomenom and I really wish MJ the best with his children and his love life. Hopefully, people will understand that love is universal and possesive love is harmful.
    If MJ needed to hid from the spot light his love it is the safest thing to do but is unfair for both of them.
    The kids are being left alone. Since MJ is gone they are not mobbed by crowds. Something positive came on the way.

Look at Jermaine and Halima. Both of them show in public their relationship and are respected and not mobbed. Would that day come for Michael and his children?

actually i was thinking more in general terms not neccessarly about michael. i think it would be a bit odd to put your children through this but spare a mate.

in some ways michaels own generosity has brought some of these things on himself. i am not saying this to be unkind to him. his heart being pure could not see the danger. the more you give some people the more they take for granted and think they are owed. it shows up here . it shows up in the way things played out with the alveres's.
    it is the same that could happen to you or i only on a grander scale.

@GinaFelicia

We know TMZ have spies on here orrrrrr....i'll save that thought ha,but it's not a coincidence.

Hi spies, where are youuuuuu????? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

See,I don't even need to write out my saved thoughts anymore haha <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

@GinaFelicia

We know TMZ have spies on here orrrrrr....i'll save that thought ha,but it's not a coincidence.

See,I don't even need to write out my saved thoughts anymore haha <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

we understand each other without words now <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Thank you Michael <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

• @GinaFelicia

Spies? I think Harvey spend a couple of hours on the forum each day so that to prepare articles for the next day!!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

....or let me think... let me think... maybe MJ is a spy and prepare articles for Harvey! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

And let's not forget the FBI report about Frank Paul Gambino - The Janet Stalker who wanted to kill MJ and George W Bush ---> See reference to 3 TMZ articles dated from 22nd December 2009 in the TMZ thread under TMZ December articles.

With L.O.V.E

actually i was thinking more in general terms not neccessarly about michael. i think it would be a bit odd to put your children through this but spare a mate.

in some ways michaels own generosity has brought some of these things on himself. i am not saying this to be unkind to him. his heart being pure could not see the danger. the more you give some people the more they take for granted and think they are owed. it shows up here . it shows up in the way things played out with the alveres's.

Gema and SuspiciousMind, you are both making good points - it seems indeed that the more "obsessive" fans get, the more you give them, the more they want... MJ is their "Drug"... and it leads to irrational behaviours that are accentuated when in groups --- the so called "mob effect" that seems to get the very worst out of people!

I was re-reading the 2001 MJ Oxford speech last week and here are HIS words on his Love for his children and the dilemma he faced in bringing them up in as normal an environment as he could. It is beautifully said and very touching ... and so relevant to the current discussion.
    But now I am a father myself, and one day I was thinking about my own children, Prince and Paris and how I wanted them to think of me when they grow up. To be sure, I would like them to remember how I always wanted them with me wherever I went, how I always tried to put them before everything else. But there are also challenges in their lives. Because my kids are stalked by paparazzi, they can't always go to a park or a movie with me.
    So what if they grow older and resent me, and how my choices impacted their youth? Why weren't we given an average childhood like all the other kids, they might ask? And at that moment I pray that my children will give me the benefit of the doubt. That they will say to themselves: "Our daddy did the best he could, given the unique circumstances that he faced. He may not have been perfect, but he was a warm and decent man, who tried to give us all the love in the world."
    I hope that they will always focus on the positive things, on the sacrifices I willingly made for them, and not criticise the things they had to give up, or the errors I've made, and will certainly continue to make, in raising them. For we have all been someone's child, and we know that despite the very best of plans and efforts, mistakes will always occur. That's just being human.
    And when I think about this, of how I hope that my children will not judge me unkindly, and will forgive my shortcomings, I am forced to think of my own father and despite my earlier denials, I am forced to admit that me must have loved me. He did love me, and I know that.
    Link: http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=108

With L.O.V.E

@GinaFelicia

Spies? I think Harvey spend a couple of hours on the forum each day so that to prepare articles for the next day!!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

....or let me think... let me think... maybe MJ is a spy and prepare articles for Harvey! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

And let's not forget the FBI report about Frank Paul Gambino - The Janet Stalker who wanted to kill MJ and George W Bush ---> See reference to 3 TMZ articles dated from 22nd December 2009 in the TMZ thread under TMZ December articles.

With L.O.V.E

Of course
    HI Harvey,you having a good morning so far?
    So glad we could inspire your writing and articles,but could you do one on something of importance?Just this once?please?
    LOL.

Good ref work there!!I'll go read it now.

@GinaFelicia
    Telepathy is the next stage of believer evoultion.
    has anyone considered if people are willing to behave like this toward someone they "love", that they can tear at their clothes , their hair , their skin what they might do to someone whom they hated and had something they felt they were intitled to have?

Gema and SuspiciousMind, you are both making good points - it seems indeed that the more "obsessive" fans get, the more you give them, the more they want... MJ is their "Drug"... and it leads to irrational behaviours that are accentuated when in groups --- the so called "mob effect" that seems to get the very worst out of people!

I was re-reading the 2001 MJ Oxford speech last week and here are HIS words on his Love for his children and the dilemma he faced in bringing them up in as normal an environment as he could. It is beautifully said and very touching ... and so relevant to the current discussion.
    But now I am a father myself, and one day I was thinking about my own children, Prince and Paris and how I wanted them to think of me when they grow up. To be sure, I would like them to remember how I always wanted them with me wherever I went, how I always tried to put them before everything else. But there are also challenges in their lives. Because my kids are stalked by paparazzi, they can't always go to a park or a movie with me.
    So what if they grow older and resent me, and how my choices impacted their youth? Why weren't we given an average childhood like all the other kids, they might ask? And at that moment I pray that my children will give me the benefit of the doubt. That they will say to themselves: "Our daddy did the best he could, given the unique circumstances that he faced. He may not have been perfect, but he was a warm and decent man, who tried to give us all the love in the world."
    I hope that they will always focus on the positive things, on the sacrifices I willingly made for them, and not criticise the things they had to give up, or the errors I've made, and will certainly continue to make, in raising them. For we have all been someone's child, and we know that despite the very best of plans and efforts, mistakes will always occur. That's just being human.
    And when I think about this, of how I hope that my children will not judge me unkindly, and will forgive my shortcomings, I am forced to think of my own father and despite my earlier denials, I am forced to admit that me must have loved me. He did love me, and I know that.
    Link: http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=108

With L.O.V.E
    Thanks for bringing that part of the speech.
This discussion has been closed.