Re - Education : will things be any different!

Comments

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506

@GinaFelicia

We know TMZ have spies on here orrrrrr....i'll save that thought ha,but it's not a coincidence.

Hi spies, where are youuuuuu????? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I'd rather believe the thought you saved <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

See,I don't even need to write out my saved thoughts anymore haha <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

we understand each other without words now <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Thank you Michael <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Spies? I think Harvey spend a couple of hours on the forum each day so that to prepare articles for the next day!!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

....or let me think... let me think... maybe MJ is a spy and prepare articles for Harvey! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

And let's not forget the FBI report about Frank Paul Gambino - The Janet Stalker who wanted to kill MJ and George W Bush ---> See reference to 3 TMZ articles dated from 22nd December 2009 in the TMZ thread under TMZ December articles.

With L.O.V.E

Of course
    HI Harvey,you having a good morning so far?
    So glad we could inspire your writing and articles,but could you do one on something of importance?Just this once?please?
    LOL.

Good ref work there!!I'll go read it now.

@GinaFelicia
    Telepathy is the next stage of believer evoultion.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> This was a joke right?! Or not <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ?
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Giiinaaaaaaaa *scary voice* This is my mind telepathycally controlling the keys of my laptop....uuuuhhhh......
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    God I hope Michael is alive, otherwise I would feel terrible to have fun here with you .
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    Giiinaaaaaaaa *scary voice* This is my mind telepathycally controlling the keys of my laptop....uuuuhhhh......
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

Yes,i'm joking but it would be awesome if I wasn't...
  • ;)

I did ask for EVIDENCE so I could make an informed decision and not just jump on the band wagon of agreeing with BlackJack's opinion as I see it happening in this thread.

I don't even know how to explain why I instantly believed BJ.
    Maybe because I felt the TRUTH is hidden in the plain sight <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ...

Gina,

I didn't say what I said to make you feel badly about yourself.
    I said it so "we" (as a whole community and collective conscious mind) could step back and look at some evidence of these women's actions and not just assume what
    BlackJack had stated about these women to be the truth and nothing but the truth.

[[youtube:p0gi6wdp]

Things can definitely be different, and as there are a number of different "fans/privacy" issues, there will also be different remedies... I firmly believe that all problems have got a solution! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I hope Michael believes so as well!

With L.O.V.E

Watching this video after all the teaching from this thread makes me feel somehow detached of it now, like I suddenly became objective and able to put aside my emotions.

When Michael comes around people get mad, simply mad. They don't seem to think like rational beings or to care for decency anymore. They become a crowd of crazies who can't control themselves. And they all "love" Michael...they "love" Michael so much that they almost kill him.

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    Gina,

This made me smile because this is exactly what I was trying to point out. Sometimes we do need to objectively view evidence and put aside our own emotional feelings or pre-judices. It does take being detached to do it.

I looked at this topic and accusations towards the group of stalker's as if we were sitting in a court of law and they were on trial. I am seated in the jury box. I want to fairly judge these women and fairly impose a verdict.

That is why I spoke so loudly about bringing evidence. These women deserve the same rights of a fair judgement just like Michael had when he was accused and went to trial.

In saying that though and everything I was so loudly voicing doesn't mean that I am without emotion or that I haven't had an opinion and truth about this topic.
    ( I had already done alot of research on my own)

In fact I have always known about the article Souza posted.
    I read it early on in this adventure. I was aware of the stalker photos.

I was also aware of the TINI group, and Michael's Gaurdian blog. <!-- m -->http://michaelsguardian.blogspot.com/20 ... ha-om.html<!-- m -->

I have been aware of Bonnie Cox and I have read her blog for a long time now. I take her words with a grain of salt because she is a believer in the fact that Michael is dead and she is very one sided into the theory and conspiracy of Sony, etc. murdering Mike.

When I first started to examine this "hoax" and getting to know Michael the Man...
    I started with trying to understand the dynamic relationship he has with his fans.
    I have never been apart of that world. I needed to understand it.
    I have seen these video's on youtube with the mobs of fans overwhelming a situation and making it dangerous.

I view this situation as a problem but, I also see it as something that started out as innocent and got out of control because the boundaries were not established early on in the relationship.

This is a 45 year MONSTER in the making. Now we are being asked to find a solution to it in an instant?
    If it took 45 years to create, it will take more than 1 year to fix it.

I would like to share a thought I have about this group and how they might have been used unkowingly by Mike to further this "hoax" and an agenda of his.

It is very possible he used them to do exactly what it is they are doing now dropping hints about his health to keep the theory alive that he was murdered so we will look at that very fact he was in danger for years.

I understand he uses his fans good or bad to do his dirty work, lol
    I get that he can use the negative people to his advantage to get a certain message out there. I think these women were used for that purpose and that is why they were allowed access to him in the beg. of his rehearsals. Plant seeds and messages to these stalkers because he knew they would run and tell it.

It is an alternative way of vewing the "why" were these women allowed access?

Peace
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Respectfully standing back and giving the man some space would've given them a much better chance of seeing him.
    An astounding truth is this:

one will hold more sand in an open hand than in a fist.

Just some cannot open their hands and let go and get rich by it.
  • Respectfully standing back and giving the man some space would've given them a much better chance of seeing him.
    An astounding truth is this:

one will hold more sand in an open hand than in a fist.

Just some cannot open their hands and let go and get rich by it.[/
    quote]

i like this.
    Gina,

I didn't say what I said to make you feel badly about yourself.
    This is a 45 year MONSTER in the making. Now we are being asked to find a solution to it in an instant?

I get that he can use the negative people to his advantage to get a certain message out there. I think these women were used for that purpose and that is why they were allowed access to him in the beg. of his rehearsals. Plant seeds and messages to these stalkers because he knew they would run and tell it.

Peace[/b]

I don't feel bad. I just looked for an explanation for why I believed BJ without questioning and God knows I question everything <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    He just seemed legit to me in a natural way, like it's natural that sun will rise tomorrow.
    I know this sounds a bit stupid, but that's what I felt.

As about how you describe the way he could have used the stalkers in his favour, could be ...could be.... I don't exclude such a possibility.

As about the time he needs to fix the 45 years problem, I think it could be fixed in a second in my opinion, if he finds the right words to make people see things from his point of view.
    BlackJack already did a very good job with this thread. I don't know how his words can reach the whole fans community though.

This made me smile because this is exactly what I was trying to point out. Sometimes we do need to objectively view evidence and put aside our own emotional feelings or pre-judices. It does take being detached to do it.

I looked at this topic and accusations towards the group of stalker's as if we were sitting in a court of law and they were on trial. I am seated in the jury box. I want to fairly judge these women and fairly impose a verdict.

That is why I spoke so loudly about bringing evidence. These women deserve the same rights of a fair judgement just like Michael had when he was accused and went to trial.

In saying that though and everything I was so loudly voicing doesn't mean that I am without emotion or that I haven't had an opinion and truth about this topic.
    ( I had already done alot of research on my own)

In fact I have always known about the article Souza posted.
    I read it early on in this adventure. I was aware of the stalker photos.

I was also aware of the TINI group, and Michael's Gaurdian blog. <!-- m -->http://michaelsguardian.blogspot.com/20 ... ha-om.html<!-- m -->

I have been aware of Bonnie Cox and I have read her blog for a long time now. I take her words with a grain of salt because she is a believer in the fact that Michael is dead and she is very one sided into the theory and conspiracy of Sony, etc. murdering Mike.

When I first started to examine this "hoax" and getting to know Michael the Man...
    I started with trying to understand the dynamic relationship he has with his fans.
    I have never been apart of that world. I needed to understand it.
    I have seen these video's on youtube with the mobs of fans overwhelming a situation and making it dangerous.

I view this situation as a problem but, I also see it as something that started out as innocent and got out of control because the boundaries were not established early on in the relationship.

I would like to share a thought I have about this group and how they might have been used unkowingly by Mike to further this "hoax" and an agenda of his.

It is very possible he used them to do exactly what it is they are doing now dropping hints about his health to keep the theory alive that he was murdered so we will look at that very fact he was in danger for years.

Peace

I agree with ll of your post <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    A 45 year monster! Reminds me of "Threatened". It's like MJ has taken all the pieces of his existence, negative and positive, and shaped them to make art--this hoax. (When life throws lemons at you, you make lemonaide.) That is why it is a masterpiece. Only some of these pieces or people groups are aware. He had no other choice--sink or swim. He is a wonderful example to follow, of being an overcomer.

TheRunningGirl, thanks for the reminder of MJ talking about his kids. Love that speech. He is very practical and feet firmly in reality. I think his kids are going to be fine. His foundational love will make them strong.
    Spies? I think Harvey spend a couple of hours on the forum each day so that to prepare articles for the next day!!!
    We are the cutting edge MJ thinking machine. We are one of the pieces I mentioned above, that he incorporates into this hoax art.
    @GinaFelicia
    Love that, MJ has his own HARP thing going, zapping our minds, and I'm good with that! Michael can read our minds, and we are trying to read his, love his mind!

As to the original question by BlackJack, I don't think for the mass of fans that things will be that different. The Justin Bieber concert has the same screaming maniacal environment, a whole new generation. And when you read even comments after a typical TMZ article about anything MJ related, it's mostly stupidity and smart remarks, not really caring about respect for any of the Jacksons, something BACK was so upset about, and had to give up on. Peoples are peoples, looking to be entertained and have fun, and only a minority think about how Michael would feel.
    @GinaFelicia
    Love that, MJ has his own HARP thing going, zapping our minds, and I'm good with that! Michael can read our minds, and we are trying to read his, love his mind!

I knew I was on to something....

I think OPRAH is the one who needs re-educating after the article I just read.
    Woman makes me want to commit murder.
    Talking about education....I logged in twitter and I saw many retweets from people I follow about a very rude couple. Unfortunately those words have been going as well and on that level at some MJ chats. I don´t think that these people use their pictures but pics from other people on the net.

Well, here some jewels also thrown at the Jacksons. They can´t be Michael´s fans.
    The vocabulary is harsh so I warn you from here to do not read is you are sensitive or not use to vulgar language.

Shots coming on the next post.
    *Warning* Explicit vocabulary
    ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.........WTF
    THATS SUSAN BENANTE!!!!! The blonde one,in those tweets.
    Ohhhhh.....Gema I heart you for finding that.
    HA..im off to have a word with her..

Also..a quote from something I just read
    The way he lived changed as soon as he got the kids. He was so concerned about their safety. He always worried they would be kidnapped or harmed in some way or taken hostage for ransom.
    He called me when Diana died over in London and he was just totally freaked out. He said, 'That could have been me.' He said, 'We get chased so much,' and he was so worried. He was worried the kids would have a terrible accident, so that's why he kept the kids masked because he didn't want anyone to know what they looked like."

Just to push this crazed fan/paparazzi idea a bit more.He actually considered that he could of died like Diana did from being chased.
    I am not sure if is Susan Benante. That "teen" has really harrased her. And I can say that those harrasements have been often as well in chats.
    I am not sure if it is Susan Benante. That "teen" has really harrased her. And I can say that those harrasements have been often as well in chats.

49135_781587907_5790118_n.jpg
    It is.

I don't want words with her over this,I want words with her over saying she was putting the JJ video back up with part 2 and clearly hasn't bothered..
    She announced it in the welcome new members section,why?If she had no intention of doing so.

It's wrong she is getting harrased but at the same time..she is talking to full on scary stalker people so??What more can you expect from people who are not sane.
    The other 2 are trolls.

I remember the thread where Susan discussed the video she uploaded. I thought she would stay in the hoax longer.
    The other 2 are trolls.

I remember the thread where Susan discussed the video she uploaded. I thought she would stay in the hoax longer.

I just revived it...Jog her memory.

She believes Mivhael is dead...she has no reason other than that video to be here.
  • TarjaTarja Posts: 645
    Do not feed the trolls. Period. You give them attention, they spread like shit
    Yep!
    MICHAEL.

I apologise for my awful spelling of a legends name.

Sorry MJ if you saw what I was busy doing though..you'd totally let me off..

haha.
  • http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=14928

Coincidence that TMZ brought this up after BlackJack opened our eyes to it <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ?

In the docs, filed in L.A. County Superior Court and obtained by TMZ, Tyra claims the man has a history of mental illness -- and that he believes "he killed George Bush Jr. and that Michael Jackson is alive and living in Long Beach."

Really - was this in the documents Tyra submitted to the courts?
    http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=14928
    Coincidence that TMZ brought this up after BlackJack opened our eyes to it <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ?

It goes with his 'keep watchin' statement earlier LOL.
    Harvey...you are up for an Oscar next to Kenny.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Well, it's taken me a couple of days to catch up on this thread and I've been really shocked by it.

I didn't know about this horrible group of women but I think I'm right in assuming they are the ones who gave me several tearful, sleepless nights with their 'true stories' of hugging an emaciated, weak MJ and of heart-breaking, pleading letters trying to help him right before he 'died'. I can't even remember where I would've read these stories but it must've been 'on my way' here, before I decided the version of events discussed here seemed much more plausible. Anyway, I don't want to prolong the discussion about them on this thread, I think it's been thoroughly covered while I've been away! (But I will be doing some background reading - I'm shocked and angry.)

Curls, I know what you say, I've been there before.
    On my way here i stumbled upon that blog or something, I remember it was somehow with white and red, and there were many girls telling their stories about being near him during the rehearsals, and at that time i didn't know what to believe or think about that, as I was not yet aware of the hoax. well, and I read their stories how they were there all the time with him, how they hugged him and felt his bones through his too many clothes, how frail and weak he was, how he was cold all the time, and how he was telling them all the time he doesn't want to do tat, that they are forcing him.All those girls had the same story to tell, there were like 5 or 6 girls. I must tell you that even at that time, not being a believer, I found it far-fetched. How come that only that group of 'fans' reached to be there? did they have special invitations?

So yes, I smelled a rat since then with that blog.Then, I forgot completely about their existance. But at that time what I thought was that they were some groupies.

Hi Anna, I've spent many hours today re-reading this thread and also searched out those 'testimonials', on the This Is Not It site (yes, white and dripping blood red!). I can't explain why I too forgot all about them, especially as they had me fooled and distraught for a while.

But looking at it again now, something is not sitting easy with me about all this. I can't get my head round the scenario of a group of women first stalking MJ, then when he 'dies' they say 'let's create a website with false stories and photoshopped pictures of imaginary heartbreaking experiences with him in his final days ... and then, let's go out to seek justice for him'. This last bit just doesn't fit if you've done the first parts.

A scenario that fits better in my mind would involve MJ setting them up to believe he'd died drugged, frail, skeletal, overworked and broken.

All I've had in my mind today is 'V for Vendetta' and I'm not sure that sits very comfortably either.
  • <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->
    Michael Jackson said:
    But now I am a father myself, and one day I was thinking about my own children, Prince and Paris and how I wanted them to think of me when they grow up. To be sure, I would like them to remember how I always wanted them with me wherever I went, how I always tried to put them before everything else. But there are also challenges in their lives. Because my kids are stalked by paparazzi, they can't always go to a park or a movie with me.
    So what if they grow older and resent me, and how my choices impacted their youth? Why weren't we given an average childhood like all the other kids, they might ask? And at that moment I pray that my children will give me the benefit of the doubt. That they will say to themselves: "Our daddy did the best he could, given the unique circumstances that he faced. He may not have been perfect, but he was a warm and decent man, who tried to give us all the love in the world."
    I hope that they will always focus on the positive things, on the sacrifices I willingly made for them, and not criticise the things they had to give up, or the errors I've made, and will certainly continue to make, in raising them. For we have all been someone's child, and we know that despite the very best of plans and efforts, mistakes will always occur. That's just being human.
    And when I think about this, of how I hope that my children will not judge me unkindly, and will forgive my shortcomings, I am forced to think of my own father and despite my earlier denials, I am forced to admit that me must have loved me. He did love me, and I know that.

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    I absolutely love that speech. In keeping with the theme of his children and how he wanted them to remember him.

I want to share what I believe after reading this speech, watching this “hoax” and exploring Michael’s life.

I see that with this “hoax”
    He willingly made sacrifices for them.

How?

Because of the paparazzi following them because of who he is, his children couldn’t go to the park or a movie with him all the time even though he wanted them every where he went.

He came up with a solution to fix this for his children as best that he could.

To give his children a childhood of somewhat normalcy, Michael incorporated that part into this “hoax”

His children have been seen by us believers going on vacations, going to school, going to Vegas shows, Halloween fright nights, etc.

To a degree he knew that the paparazzi will never leave his children or family alone.
    So if it is going to be a part of their lives “why not use that to your advantage"?

Not only do we as believers see his children enjoying themselves in their childhood (thanks to the paps)
    But so does their DADDY!

If we can see this stuff, I am quite sure Mike can see his children also enjoying themselves.

They inspire him to be creative.
    These children have been well taught by their father of what to expect.
    I personally am grateful to have had this opportunity to get to know his children.
    Thank you Mike.

[youtube:1o2z2fj9]

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    it seems indeed that the more "obsessive" fans get, the more you give them, the more they want... MJ is their "Drug"... and it leads to irrational behaviours that are accentuated when in groups --- the so called "mob effect" that seems to get the very worst out of people!
    I was re-reading the 2001 MJ Oxford speech last week and here are HIS words on his Love for his children and the dilemma he faced in bringing them up in as normal an environment as he could. It is beautifully said and very touching ... and so relevant to the current discussion.
    <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->
    Yes indeed TheRunningGirl.
    We are seeing Human Nature at it's worst.

<!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->
    Much thanks to the Running Girl for showing how painfully obvious this crazy behaviour is. I think MJ was under immense pressure ironically created by his own fame, and that the protection of his children is the number one priority... as it would be for any parent. At least by the time MJ has resurfaced in the world, his kids will be older and not have as much of the curiosity factor that they once had since they are being allowed to have a somewhat 'normal' life now, or at least a semblance of 'normalcy'

Now to address the issue of immense pressure created by his fame.
    I spoke of a 45 year “image” creation MONSTER of fame.
    Something to think about. Michael has been in control for a very long time about what gets out into the public.

He is very aware of how ALL of this looks, lol
    Good news doesn’t sell all the time but, if bad news does "why not slip some bad into the good to keep your name in the news"?

Stories have been planted strategically by Mike and his camp.
    He has shown us what he wants us to see. He allowed us to get to know him from afar.

He also allowed us to get to know his children from afar.
    First with veils (a protective father) and which is very understandable. I did the same bizarre stuff when my daughter was born.

Now his children have been exposed to the paps at an early age but, very protected. He got them use to it. This day was coming when he was going to “hoax” his death.

He needed his children to be actors and actresses. He needed them to be his voice now that he is gone.

Michael has mapped out this whole adventure.

He introduced the world to his children without veils at the right moment in time, not a minute more.
    We needed to see their faces and want to know what they were gonna say.

Why?

Because we are watching them for Michael to speak to us through them.
    He has shown us just what he wants for us to see about his children.
    Nothing more and nothing less.

We are getting to know them for a reason from a distance. Safety.

But, how else would we get to know them if not through a medium like pics or youtube videos?
    That is where the dangerous stuff comes in with the stalking of Michael.

This is in my opinion the most selfless act of love for his children.
    Literally he has given up his life for his children to have a somewhat normal childhood.

WHO'S BAD?
    <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
This discussion has been closed.