Re - Education : will things be any different!

Comments

• SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    I won't quote you because it was an IMMENSE post and will be quoted many times after this but im_convinced I LOVED ITTTTTTTT.I loved it all.<333

That speech about his children and being a dad is so amazing.
    Beautiful words from an even more beautiful human being.
    P.S
    That final video fits perfectly with this thread...about educating people
    "School is now in session"
    Who is the Michael Project and why aren't they on here ?!

Someone send them an invite or something...
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    P.S

Sinderella....I believe they already are here.
    P.S

Sinderella....I believe they already are here.

Under what name?
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    originally posting in vid sections as dmovie27....then the michaelproject [not on this site] and now our wonderful topic starter . Hi BJ. I enjoy your threads imensly. Very thought provoking. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Hey no shit.

God I'm the last to know anything.
    Well I never.....
    I'm saying that like i know who Dmovie is haha...I have no idea who that is but obviously he has returned.
  • P.S

I agree - this is incredible and it fits so well. I had not heard that speech of Michael's before but I can hear him say those words and if he said that I'm sure he believed it. I can see him giving his children the chance at a normal childhood. Thank you for posting this. It made my night.
  • miriam34miriam34 Posts: 146
    ;)

I did ask for EVIDENCE so I could make an informed decision and not just jump on the band wagon of agreeing with BlackJack's opinion as I see it happening in this thread.

I don't even know how to explain why I instantly believed BJ.
    Maybe because I felt the TRUTH is hidden in the plain sight <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ...

Gina,

I didn't say what I said to make you feel badly about yourself.
    I said it so "we" (as a whole community and collective conscious mind) could step back and look at some evidence of these women's actions and not just assume what
    BlackJack had stated about these women to be the truth and nothing but the truth.

[[youtube:21ogtbkx]

Things can definitely be different, and as there are a number of different "fans/privacy" issues, there will also be different remedies... I firmly believe that all problems have got a solution! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I hope Michael believes so as well!

With L.O.V.E

Watching this video after all the teaching from this thread makes me feel somehow detached of it now, like I suddenly became objective and able to put aside my emotions.

When Michael comes around people get mad, simply mad. They don't seem to think like rational beings or to care for decency anymore. They become a crowd of crazies who can't control themselves. And they all "love" Michael...they "love" Michael so much that they almost kill him.

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    Gina,

This made me smile because this is exactly what I was trying to point out. Sometimes we do need to objectively view evidence and put aside our own emotional feelings or pre-judices. It does take being detached to do it.

I looked at this topic and accusations towards the group of stalker's as if we were sitting in a court of law and they were on trial. I am seated in the jury box. I want to fairly judge these women and fairly impose a verdict.

That is why I spoke so loudly about bringing evidence. These women deserve the same rights of a fair judgement just like Michael had when he was accused and went to trial.

In saying that though and everything I was so loudly voicing doesn't mean that I am without emotion or that I haven't had an opinion and truth about this topic.
    ( I had already done alot of research on my own)

In fact I have always known about the article Souza posted.
    I read it early on in this adventure. I was aware of the stalker photos.

I was also aware of the TINI group, and Michael's Gaurdian blog. <!-- m -->http://michaelsguardian.blogspot.com/20 ... ha-om.html<!-- m -->

I have been aware of Bonnie Cox and I have read her blog for a long time now. I take her words with a grain of salt because she is a believer in the fact that Michael is dead and she is very one sided into the theory and conspiracy of Sony, etc. murdering Mike.

When I first started to examine this "hoax" and getting to know Michael the Man...
    I started with trying to understand the dynamic relationship he has with his fans.
    I have never been apart of that world. I needed to understand it.
    I have seen these video's on youtube with the mobs of fans overwhelming a situation and making it dangerous.

I view this situation as a problem but, I also see it as something that started out as innocent and got out of control because the boundaries were not established early on in the relationship.

This is a 45 year MONSTER in the making. Now we are being asked to find a solution to it in an instant?
    If it took 45 years to create, it will take more than 1 year to fix it.

I would like to share a thought I have about this group and how they might have been used unkowingly by Mike to further this "hoax" and an agenda of his.

It is very possible he used them to do exactly what it is they are doing now dropping hints about his health to keep the theory alive that he was murdered so we will look at that very fact he was in danger for years.

I understand he uses his fans good or bad to do his dirty work, lol
    I get that he can use the negative people to his advantage to get a certain message out there. I think these women were used for that purpose and that is why they were allowed access to him in the beg. of his rehearsals. Plant seeds and messages to these stalkers because he knew they would run and tell it.

It is an alternative way of vewing the "why" were these women allowed access?

Peace

you could be very right....
  • miriam34miriam34 Posts: 146
    Im_convincedmjalive
    I enjoy a lot your posts...i agree with you in all you wrote, all you said have a lot of sense. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Just to clarify.... I'm not this dmovie person; another member clued me in privately to what this was about when someone hinted that I'm this person/group. I don't take credit for anyone else's work: good, bad or otherwise.......SORRY. I created the 3 threads which I personally beLIEve to be relevant to this hoax and am pleased to have evoked (on the whole) interesting, thoughtful discussions on these topics. Thank you.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.........WTF
    THATS SUSAN BENANTE!!!!! The blonde one,in those tweets.
    Ohhhhh.....Gema I heart you for finding that.
    HA..im off to have a word with her..

Also..a quote from something I just read
    The way he lived changed as soon as he got the kids. He was so concerned about their safety. He always worried they would be kidnapped or harmed in some way or taken hostage for ransom.
    He called me when Diana died over in London and he was just totally freaked out. He said, 'That could have been me.' He said, 'We get chased so much,' and he was so worried. He was worried the kids would have a terrible accident, so that's why he kept the kids masked because he didn't want anyone to know what they looked like."

Just to push this crazed fan/paparazzi idea a bit more.He actually considered that he could of died like Diana did from being chased.

He was right to be worried. He did well to cover the kids faces. Who knows what maniacs could have kidnaped them.
    Just to clarify.... I'm not this dmovie person; another member clued me in privately to what this was about when someone hinted that I'm this person/group. I don't take credit for anyone else's work: good, bad or otherwise.......SORRY. I created the 3 threads which I personally beLIEve to be relevant to this hoax and am pleased to have evoked (on the whole) interesting, thoughtful discussions on these topics. Thank you.

And we are grateful for it BJ. It was very much needed...you made us see things from Michael's point of view. I personally feel much more better after all the "teaching" here. Thank you.
    "this dmovie person;" lol

and a semi-colon? who uses a semi-colon?

Just messing with you BlackJack. I'd give you flowers but that's the wrong forum.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    *reminder to watch videos*
    can't watch any of those videos....blocked by Sony
  • @Im_convincedmjalive

I ABSOLUTELY share the view that one of the main consideration in Michael hoaxing his death would have been the well-being of his children, doing whatever he could to protect them and give them as normal a life as he could within the constraints of his fame.

Below is an extract from an interview with artist and friend, David Nordahl that illustrates how much Michael feared for the safety of his children
    Link: http://www.reflectionsonthedance.com/interviewwithdavidnordahl.html
    The Kids, Lifestyle & The Masks

"The way he lived changed as soon as he got the kids. He was so concerned about their safety. He always worried they would be kidnapped or harmed in some way or taken hostage for ransom.

He called me when Diana died over in London and he was just totally freaked out. He said, 'That could have been me.' He said, 'We get chased so much,' and he was so worried. He was worried the kids would have a terrible accident, so that's why he kept the kids masked because he didn't want anyone to know what they looked like."

From the behaviours we have seen from certain groups of fans and paparazzi, there is no denying that Michael the loving father had some genuine ground to be concerned. This in itself could be the one reason that led Michael to carry out this hoax... as a "selfless act of Love for his children".
    I feel that, if this was his ONE and ONLY reason then I would totally understand and CONGRATULATE him for being such a selfless human being. This is my HEART speaking.

When my HEAD comes into the discussion, I beLIEve that this ONE reason for the HOAX may have become an opportunity to use the HOAX to much greater purposes whether this involves reinstating his image, fooling the media or creating some global consciousness... and more (such as creating an ARG to do all of this). Michael is a genuine, loving person I believe and whilst he knows how to manipulate the media, the fans, the hoaxers... he is doing it to reach POSITIVE outcomes. It is all for LOVE, I think.

This is a message MJ wrote via his official website just after he announced the O2 concert

"THE TIME HAS COME
    THE TIME HAS COME
    THE TIME HAS COME
    IT IS NOW I SEE AND FEEL THAT CALLING ONCE AGAIN TO BE PART OF A MUSIC THAT WILL NOT JUST CONNECT BUT, MAKE ALL FEEL ONE, ONE IN JOY, ONE IN PAIN, ONE IN LOVE, ONE IN SERVICE AND ONE IN CONSCIOUSNESS

~MICHAEL JACKSON"

With L.O.V.E
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739

This is a message MJ wrote via his official website just after he announced the O2 concert
    "THE TIME HAS COME
    THE TIME HAS COME
    THE TIME HAS COME
    IT IS NOW I SEE AND FEEL THAT CALLING ONCE AGAIN TO BE PART OF A MUSIC THAT WILL NOT JUST CONNECT BUT, MAKE ALL FEEL ONE, ONE IN JOY, ONE IN PAIN, ONE IN LOVE, ONE IN SERVICE AND ONE IN CONSCIOUSNESS

~MICHAEL JACKSON"

Was this written on the official site? I know I've seen this quote on a poster that was supposed to be the TII poster and then it was changed. I am not sure if this was all real and it was not a fan-made poster tough. But I know the quote but not from the official site. Are you sure you've seen it there?
  • i just realized this fits with that rather odd statement of latoya at the memorial. michael always say that family comes first and then the fans.(or ever how it went exactly) . i never could figure out why she said it simply because it goes without saying. but apparently some just don't see it that way.

this might also fit kenny's reaction when he was asked if this had to happen or however it went. what did he say this shouldn't have had to happen.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    i just realized this fits with that rather odd statement of latoya at the memorial. michael always say that family comes first and then the fans.(or ever how it went exactly) . i never could figure out why she said it simply because it goes without saying. but apparently some just don't see it that way.

this might also fit kenny's reaction when he was asked if this had to happen or however it went. what did he say this shouldn't have had to happen.

In my understanding <when she said that, it was to show how Michael loves his fans because they just come after his family, which is very close... that the family comes first is obvious you're right... but with a second thought yeah maybe that some people needed that it was reminded... also maybe it was to point out the fact that Michael is actually close to his family and loves it no matter what people think because of the lies spread by the press... feeding the hateful feelings certain people have against his family. I mean when you read some people on the net, the so called fans and when you see how they trash Michael's family this is just unbelievable and highly disrespectful. And I noticed that the hate was greater when money was an issue. I mean if Michael really had "died" the first people who have any right over his legacy it is his family not the lawyers or whoever else. So yes maybe that it is needed to say that because for some people it does not go without saying, that the family comes first even for Michael Jackson. Good point.
  • i just realized this fits with that rather odd statement of latoya at the memorial. michael always say that family comes first and then the fans.(or ever how it went exactly) . i never could figure out why she said it simply because it goes without saying. but apparently some just don't see it that way.

In my understanding <when she said that, it was to show how Michael loves his fans because they just come after his family, which is very close... that the family comes first is obvious you're right... but with a second thought yeah maybe that some people needed that it was reminded... also maybe it was to point out the fact that Michael is actually close to his family and loves it no matter what people think because of the lies spread by the press... feeding the hateful feelings certain people have against his family. I mean when you read some people on the net, the so called fans and when you see how they trash Michael's family this is just unbelievable and highly disrespectful. And I noticed that the hate was greater when money was an issue. I mean if Michael really had "died" the first people who have any right over his legacy it is his family not the lawyers or whoever else. So yes maybe that it is needed to say that because for some people it does not go without saying, that the family comes first even for Michael Jackson. Good point.

i have heard others here refer to the post by back prior to the death.how upset this person , whomever it is was about the way michaels family was being talked about badly. while i don't know if this is the whole motivation it sure does seem that it could play a part.maybe with some of these issues out of the way people can finally begin to hear the message. i don't know if we all agree on what it is in it's intirety but once he has our attention he can make it more clear.who knows we cou ld all be wrong or we could all be right but i bet it is somewhere in the middle.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I don't know if it was even expected... that level of disrespect.... yes I have also read back's posts and the situation was even worse because it was a fans' site.... I just love the way he put them in their right place. He tried.
    I also think that our theories are not necessarily right and I feel like I have missed a lot (I'm only gonna talk for me I don't know for my fellow hoaxers) but sometimes I must admit that I have doubts on the why of all this exactly. We always talk about getting the big picture... I think that I got it but it is blurry... I feel like we've missed a lot of important details and sometimes things are in the details... so really I think that we will have the big picture with clarity when Michael will bam.

• This is a message MJ wrote via his official website just after he announced the O2 concert
    "THE TIME HAS COME
    THE TIME HAS COME
    THE TIME HAS COME

~MICHAEL JACKSON"

Was this written on the official site? I know I've seen this quote on a poster that was supposed to be the TII poster and then it was changed. I am not sure if this was all real and it was not a fan-made poster tough. But I know the quote but not from the official site. Are you sure you've seen it there?

It was written on MichaelJacksonLive.com on the 8th March 2009 - I can no longer get the original link (But you can see in it google cache). Other link below for your reference:
    http://mjjrealrealm.spaces.live.com/mmm2010-09-20_23.19/mmm2009-01-21_18.21/blog/cns!A679A9B694DD1478!2959.entry

With L.O.V.E

"THE TIME HAS COME
    THE TIME HAS COME
    THE TIME HAS COME

~MICHAEL JACKSON"

It was written on MichaelJacksonLive.com on the 8th March 2009 - I can no longer get the original link (But you can see in it google cache). Other link below for your reference:
    http://mjjrealrealm.spaces.live.com/mmm2010-09-20_23.19/mmm2009-01-21_18.21/blog/cns!A679A9B694DD1478!2959.entry

With L.O.V.E

Yes it was on the official site.... and consciousness was spelled wrong.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    THE TIME HAS COME
    APRIL 14, 2009

THE TIME HAS COME
    THE TIME HAS COME
    THE TIME HAS COME

IT IS NOW I SEE AND FEEL THAT CALLING ONCE AGAIN, TO BE PART OF A MUSIC THAT WILL NOT JUST CONNECT BUT,
    MAKE ALL FEEL ONE, ONE IN JOY, ONE IN PAIN, ONE IN LOVE, ONE IN SERVICE AND IN CONSCIOUSNESS

MICHAEL JACKSON

http://www.michaeljackson.com/sg/news/time-has-come
This discussion has been closed.