Re - Education : will things be any different!

Comments

• _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    Thank you for the links.
    I didn't know it was there, I saw it in other part but not on the official site. I might know wrong but I know that there you can go an write what you want, like a message board. I don't go on the official site very often but I saw there discussions like on a forum. People talk and open discussions. That's why I ask. How can we know for sure that comes from Michael himself and not from a fan signing with "Michael Jackson"?
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Anna, I think the link speaks for itself.
    If it were only a fan post, they would not call the link
    The site owner must have approved the post for naming a site page after the content (thus providing a direct link to the content). You see where I want to get to?
    We cannot be sure if anything posted in the web in the name of Michael has its true origin in the mind of Michael. However, there is some weight on that post for sure, whoever behind the curtain of michaeljackson.com initiated it.
    Anna, I think the link speaks for itself.
    If it were only a fan post, they would not call the link
    The site owner must have approved the post for naming a site page after the content (thus providing a direct link to the content). You see where I want to get to?
    We cannot be sure if anything posted in the web in the name of Michael has its true origin in the mind of Michael. However, there is some weight on that post for sure, whoever behind the curtain of michaeljackson.com initiated it.

Very interesting is the directory "SG" in the link tree telling us that the Cirque du Soleil announcement of today and everything on michaeljackson.com is currently being distributed via the Singapore branch of the company.
    Yeah, I understand what you say. I am not very good at computers and how websites work regarding the panel, so that's why i was not very sure if the message was for real accurate.I hope it was written by Michael, because it has such a deep message....

Does "SG" come from Singapore?What do you mean with Singapore? what could that mean?
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Seems I stumbled over the Singapore version of the site when I first googled it.
    But checking out the different countries' versions is interesting indeed. The news differ.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    THE TIME HAS COME
    APRIL 14, 2009

THE TIME HAS COME
    THE TIME HAS COME
    THE TIME HAS COME

IT IS NOW I SEE AND FEEL THAT CALLING ONCE AGAIN, TO BE PART OF A MUSIC THAT WILL NOT JUST CONNECT BUT,
    MAKE ALL FEEL ONE, ONE IN JOY, ONE IN PAIN, ONE IN LOVE, ONE IN SERVICE AND IN CONSCIOUSNESS

MICHAEL JACKSON
    http://www.michaeljackson.com/sg/news/time-has-come

Grace thank you so much for the link.
    It's amazing to read his OWN words.

I start to really beLIEve Back was Michael and he was there all the time and people didn't realise it and I have tears in my eyes right now....... I stay here in front of this screen crying and unable to explain all the emotions I feel because of him.....
    Michael please don't say we love your image because it's not true..... we love YOU Michael... we love you so much
    The official site changed the design. Michael's photo was from the back, now they changed it from the front.

The Immortal World Tour <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    THE TIME HAS COME
    APRIL 14, 2009

THE TIME HAS COME
    THE TIME HAS COME
    THE TIME HAS COME

IT IS NOW I SEE AND FEEL THAT CALLING ONCE AGAIN, TO BE PART OF A MUSIC THAT WILL NOT JUST CONNECT BUT,
    MAKE ALL FEEL ONE, ONE IN JOY, ONE IN PAIN, ONE IN LOVE, ONE IN SERVICE AND IN CONSCIOUSNESS

MICHAEL JACKSON
    http://www.michaeljackson.com/sg/news/time-has-come

Grace thank you so much for the link.
    It's amazing to read his OWN words.

I start to really beLIEve Back was Michael and he was there all the time and people didn't realise it and I have tears in my eyes right now....... I stay here in front of this screen crying and unable to explain all the emotions I feel because of him.....
    Michael please don't say we love your image because it's not true..... we love YOU Michael... we love you so much

I quote you, Gina.
    I am oversensitive lately too... It's perfectly true what you say
  • TarjaTarja Posts: 645
  • I start to really beLIEve Back was Michael and he was there all the time and people didn't realise it and I have tears in my eyes right now....... I stay here in front of this screen crying and unable to explain all the emotions I feel because of him.....
    It's so true Gina what you're saying.I hope from the bottom of my heart that Michael really knows there are a lot of people who love him for him, not for his imagine, not for his name <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> I do love you Michael, so much .Missing you like crazy angel
  • miriam34miriam34 Posts: 146
    " I start to really beLIEve Back was Michael and he was there all the time and people didn't realise it and I have tears in my eyes right now....... I stay here in front of this screen crying and unable to explain all the emotions I feel because of him.....
    Michael please don't say we love your image because it's not true..... we love YOU Michael... we love you so much "

I hope by now he know we love him because who is the human of Michael and no his image, we love your soul and heart, the human behind the mask.
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    Well this expanded..I was only gone a night..haha *reads
    " I start to really beLIEve Back was Michael and he was there all the time and people didn't realise it and I have tears in my eyes right now....... I stay here in front of this screen crying and unable to explain all the emotions I feel because of him.....
    Michael please don't say we love your image because it's not true..... we love YOU Michael... we love you so much "

I hope by now he know we love him because who is the human of Michael and no his image, we love your soul and heart, the human behind the mask.

So maybe it's about time to stop telling him we love him <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

So maybe it's about time to stop telling him we love him <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

stop telling him " i love you "....mmmm no easy at all... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    how would you feel if someone would tell you all the time he/she loves you...al the time?
    I don't know, because it doesn't happen to me, I'm just trying to imagine...
    how would you feel if someone would tell you all the time he/she loves you...al the time?
    I don't know, because it doesn't happen to me, I'm just trying to imagine...

well he say to us he love us all the time too....i think i will feel very loved, maybe littlel bored sometimes but love is no a bad thing...
    BJ what about Breaking news? please can you say me why this now? i am so sad, i am no hearing Michael voice there at last no before or 2009...so sad...<!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    But his family always told us so... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • Miriam, it is my view that BN does have MJ's vocals on it and has been purposely made to sound different to what we are used to in order to create CONTROVERSY.... which it has successfully accomplished by the looks of things! A great marketing ploy organised by the Master of all hoaxes!!
  • [youtube:oyr88jey]

Excellent reference....and it's so simple to understand

Thank you to IAmOnlyHuman for posting this before .....and I think it's a timely reminder at this point for us to remember that while all of this CONTROVERSY is going on, MJ has his complete PRIVACY at the moment. It must be a new experience for him to watch the 'confusion' unfold and not have to be directly embroiled in it!!
    As I see it: I would have been worried if there was no confusion about who's singing Breaking News <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Love you Maestro <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Thank you to IAmOnlyHuman for posting this before .....and I think it's a timely reminder at this point for us to remember that while all of this CONTROVERSY is going on, MJ has his complete PRIVACY at the moment. It must be a new experience for him to watch the 'confusion' unfold and not have to be directly embroiled in it!!

No, I thank you, BlackJack! Someone in this forum was complaining about the missing of a guide in this ocean of controversy... But i beLIEve that because of You we have REAL CLUES that are reffering at PRIVACY, RE-EDUCATION and maybe HOAX within HOAX...
    I hope that Michael is enjoying this with a biiiiiiiiig beautiful smile on his beautiful face! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Thank you again, BlackJack!

And we shouldn't forget about this directly message to us:

You've known me long enough
    To know that I don't play
    Take it like you want it
    But you got to keep the faith.

[youtube:isusr4fc]
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    Tell you how i'd feel if someone said I love you repeatedly all the time...
    1.Bored
    2.paranoid like they were either after something or had done something wrong
    3.like I was dating a parrot.
    4.and really,like the words had lost their meaning.Hearing something frequently especially something that is meant to have significance would end up sounding the same as can you put the kettle on please dear....

I know I know...i'm hard work,I feel bad for people who date me LOL.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Tell you how i'd feel if someone said I love you repeatedly all the time...
    1.Bored
    2.paranoid like they were either after something or had done something wrong
    3.like I was dating a parrot.
    4.and really,like the words had lost their meaning.Hearing something frequently especially something that is meant to have significance would end up sounding the same as can you put the kettle on please dear....

I know I know...i'm hard work,I feel bad for people who date me LOL.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I never get tired of listening or saying "I love you" <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • i am kind of getting in on the tail end here after catching up a little. if you are talking about fans screaming i love you michael all the time. i think about all the times he had something to say and would open his mouth to say it only to have someone do that. it speaks for itself.
    Miriam, it is my view that BN does have MJ's vocals on it and has been purposely made to sound different to what we are used to in order to create CONTROVERSY.... which it has successfully accomplished by the looks of things! A great marketing ploy organised by the Master of all hoaxes!!
    yeah...but why to confuse his fans too?
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I think that MJ overestimates our IQ and EQ. I say our, but I a referring to myself mostly.

At times I lose track <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
This discussion has been closed.