Re - Education : will things be any different!

Comments

• _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    Miriam, it is my view that BN does have MJ's vocals on it and has been purposely made to sound different to what we are used to in order to create CONTROVERSY.... which it has successfully accomplished by the looks of things! A great marketing ploy organised by the Master of all hoaxes!!
    yeah...but why to confuse his fans too?
    Something about the confusion is not clear to me yet either.

I GET it's about confusion, but I don't understand why confusion after all. Just why. What is the goal that is expected from this confusion? To create a whole "I have no idea what the fuck is going on but something is shady"? I don't think it's just about that. But I don't know why. Still.

We talk about controversy. Why controversy. I have in my head only the hows, but not the whys.
  • miriam34miriam34 Posts: 146
    Miriam, it is my view that BN does have MJ's vocals on it and has been purposely made to sound different to what we are used to in order to create CONTROVERSY.... which it has successfully accomplished by the looks of things! A great marketing ploy organised by the Master of all hoaxes!!
    Something about the confusion is not clear to me yet either.

I GET it's about confusion, but I don't understand why confusion after all. Just why. What is the goal that is expected from this confusion? To create a whole "I have no idea what the fuck is going on but something is shady"? I don't think it's just about that. But I don't know why. Still.

We talk about controversy. Why controversy. I have in my head only the hows, but not the whys.

I agree with you Anna...same feelings here...
    here i find some snipes from other songs...and you can hear clearly his voice and see his soul there...
    <!-- m -->http://mjstar.co.uk/?p=3758<!-- m -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I think that MJ overestimates our IQ and EQ. I say our, but I a referring to myself mostly.

At times I lose track <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Yes maybe lol and I will also speak for myself only!
    Miriam and Anna regarding confusion/controversy; I don't really know if I am right or wrong this is just how I see things but I think the latter are also tools used by the NWO powers and when they do that it is for an evil purpose of course... they (try to) confuse us because being confused is not a comfortable feeling, we generally want that confusion to end and the first 'solution' 'answer' given to such a confusion will be welcomed without questionning. So here in regards to the Hoax I think that Michael used these 'tools' to promote the album/make some noise and moreover to plant seeds in order to leave a footprint in people's minds... footprint that will be revived/awakened in due time (BAM) ...people will remember that past confusion/controversy (and surely more to come)... they will actually realize with all what this word means what it was all about. As they will have been involved unconsciously in this hoax, the impact of that realization will be huge. So in my mind this is all very calculated, the idea seems simple described as I have but I think that it is an efficient way to awaken the people IMO. This is really a process that has to develop and it needs time because the people are too hypnotized by the media... what seems to them to be a legitimate and trustworthy source of information.
  • I think that MJ overestimates our IQ and EQ. I say our, but I a referring to myself mostly.

At times I lose track <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Yes maybe lol and I will also speak for myself only!
    Miriam and Anna regarding confusion/controversy; I don't really know if I am right or wrong this is just how I see things but I think the latter are also tools used by the NWO powers and when they do that it is for an evil purpose of course... they (try to) confuse us because being confused is not a comfortable feeling, we generally want that confusion to end and the first 'solution' 'answer' given to such a confusion will be welcomed without questionning. So here in regards to the Hoax I think that Michael used these 'tools' to promote the album/make some noise and moreover to plant seeds in order to leave a footprint in people's minds... footprint that will be revived/awakened in due time (BAM) ...people will remember that past confusion/controversy (and surely more to come)... they will actually realize with all what this word means what it was all about. As they will have been involved unconsciously in this hoax, the impact of that realization will be huge. So in my mind this is all very calculated, the idea seems simple described as I have but I think that it is an efficient way to awaken the people IMO. This is really a process that has to develop and it needs time because the people are too hypnotized by the media... what seems to them to be a legitimate and trustworthy source of information.

Sarahli, I think you are right.
    All this Confusion is to create attention, a lot of attention and possibly even mislead people into doing the wrong things (Look at the various actions to have Breaking News taken out of the album or the reactions against Mrs Jackson) so that lessons can be learnt when BAM comes.

However, if HE was to BAM tomorrow, do we really beLIEve that things would be ANY DIFFERENT?[/b]
    Personally I don't think so! The fans would want to catch a glimpse at him, the paparazzi would want photos and the media would make their own stories! The second the WORLD hear HE is alive, it will be CHAOS! Forget Re-Education on the day!

It has the potential to create a FAME MONSTER BIGGER than anything ever seen!

What makes it worthwhile for HIM to take such a risk?

With L.O.V.E
    I was about to leave RunningGirl but just saw your question... I would say the end of the world/era; nothing to lose everything to win. I think that a lot of people tend to forget (or not really believe in) that part of the hoax but for me this is the most important. Blessings.

All this Confusion is to create attention, a lot of attention and possibly even mislead people into doing the wrong things (Look at the various actions to have Breaking News taken out of the album or the reactions against Mrs Jackson) so that lessons can be learnt when BAM comes.

However, if HE was to BAM tomorrow, do we really beLIEve that things would be ANY DIFFERENT?[/b]
    Personally I don't think so! The fans would want to catch a glimpse at him, the paparazzi would want photos and the media would make their own stories! The second the WORLD hear HE is alive, it will be CHAOS! Forget Re-Education on the day!

With L.O.V.E

You know, I've been thinking about this so much, and I think about it from all sides.

You say that the moment the world will know he's alive everything will explode and we'll go back to the chaos, fans wanting to catch a glimpse of him, paparazzi would want photos and make up stories and that education won't be thought about anymore. You are right in a way, BUT it will be only temporarily. After the waters will calm down a bit and when media will start to make up stories about him, WHO on this earth will ever believe a word then?people have been fed lies all this time, they have been fed lies about him beind dead, if we take it this way, isn't it? then- if they have been fed lies about his own life, then WHO will EVER believe anything from now on? This is the change that will be made almost involuntarily.

But only after he will explain everything to all of us, not only to non-believers, but to all, to reveal everything and have a speech about how far media can go and how they can lie and twist the truth to the point when their story is completely parallel with the truth. I can say that Re-education will be made worldwide only when he will be back phisically, completely, and open his own mouth to the world.

• Sarahli, I think you are right.

With L.O.V.E

You know, I've been thinking about this so much, and I think about it from all sides.

It will be a completely chaos when he comes back but I'm sure he will explain everything so everyone will understand his reasons of this hoax.But how many will understand ?
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I was thinking about this situation and why it was set to be.

Imo, if Michael wants to get rid of obsessed fans that can put in jeopardy his and his children lifes, this is the best w to do it if he is planning to come back.

Those fans will come from the extreme obsession of love to the other side of the pole, hate or indifference and they will be so angry that will not follow MJ any longer or care for him.

They are going to be so hurt that they will leave him alone and forget him for what he was done.

It is the reversed way.

Did I ake myself understood? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I´ll try to elaborate later...i am being watched here <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • TarjaTarja Posts: 645

Personally I don't think so! The fans would want to catch a glimpse at him, the paparazzi would want photos and the media would make their own stories
    ! The second the WORLD hear HE is alive, it will be CHAOS! Forget Re-Education on the day!

With L.O.V.E

And WHO will ever believe any story media could make up for him, after he will show the media lied in absolutelly any detail of his life?
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    "What makes it worthwhile for HIM to take such a risk? "

Are you kidding me?!
    If Michael is indeed alive I think he can't wait for that moment when he can prove to the whole world that he was right all the time, that media lies, that he is not the weird guy pictured by tabloids and so on....
    I think the come back will be as good for him as it will be for us <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

At least this is my opinion......
  • "What makes it worthwhile for HIM to take such a risk? "

Are you kidding me?!
    If Michael is indeed alive I think he can't wait for that moment when he can prove to the whole world that he was right all the time, that media lies, that he is not the weird guy pictured by tabloids and so on....
    I think the come back will be as good for him as it will be for us <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

No! Not Kidding! I would not dare!

I totally agree that if done in the right way, HIS come back will place a BIG question mark on media integrity and change the way people see him for Ever! I totally agree with this and I also hope that it will be the trigger to awake the World and get people to think for themselves!

But at the same time isn't HIS come back going to make him an even bigger STAR?

And "Will things be any different for HIM?"
    Will the Paparazzi stop their terrible behaviours?
    Will fans let him go out to the Theatre in Peace?
    Will people give their full Respect and Admiration to the artist but let the man live his life?

Or is HE sacrificing Himself to Make the World a better Place?

This is not meant in any negative way, I have the uppermost RESPECT and ADMIRATION for Michael and all I WANT Is for him to Succeed in HIS mission and be Happy - He deserves it!

With L.O.V.E
    This whole situation will make him even bigger than he is, but he already is the biggest artist that ever existed so far, and when you are at such a level you cannot just pass as unknown when in public. The problem is people's attitude towards him. So you bring two major aspects here:

1. The media; this will change and even if they will keep spreading their horseshit all over, after all this, when people saw on the TV, newspapers, magazines, everywhere, news that were false, then WHO will ever believe a word? IT will fall on deaf ears. People will see probably a shitty title on centrefolds and think "yeah right. That's as true as his death, isn't it?who'll ever believe it again?"
    That's what i think it will change.

2. The fans; you cannot just erase the fact that you are the biggest artist on this planet and the fact that you create hysteria everywhere. It's human nature and every big artist knows that. Unfortunately, with Michael, the hysteria goes far beyond to the point of hurting him, which is the worst part in all this. I hope that after all he has in mind that the world's way of acting can't change tottaly, probably if he publicly speaks about it and the whole world hears his words. At least it could temperate it a bit. But after all, all the big artists that exist in this world, pass more or less through this kind of hysteria and it's human nature. I believe that as well as we are a lot the ones who DO understand this and his privacy, and that he has the right to be treated as a human being too, probably there will be others too. It just can't be erased completely. Only probably tempered.
    My take again and it ties back to what I've said above about the end of this world... Michael faked his death for a SUPER HUGE IMPORTANT reason... in my humble opinion. We have said it already if Michael wanted to be left alone by the media and the fans he wouldn't have left ANY clues as to him being alive and having faked his death and certainly wouldn't have planned a comeback. No he really could have done like Elvis and just enjoy his life away from the craziness, or just stopped doing anything relating to the star system and leave in another country.... or whatever else. No this hoax has been in the planning for several years... it really must be for something of a high importance (and I well consider what Michael has to go through during his life and even that is a sufficient reason to espace but imo he would have done it differently if it was the only reason).

Precisely here Michael is seeking the world's attention ON PURPOSE. So in my understanding it is not only about re-education of the fans as if Michael would just come back and begin a new entertainement life... it is not just about teaching the media a lesson... it is not just about telling people that media lies... of course the latter are part of the hoax, because many aspects are involved, many goals to be achieved...and this is an important thing because awakening the people will pave the way for the minds to better understand the main message that Michael wants to convey.... a message of a high importance as everyone is concerned.
    "What makes it worthwhile for HIM to take such a risk? "

Are you kidding me?!

No! Not Kidding! I would not dare!

I totally agree that if done in the right way, HIS come back will place a BIG question mark on media integrity and change the way people see him for Ever! I totally agree with this and I also hope that it will be the trigger to awake the World and get people to think for themselves!

But at the same time isn't HIS come back going to make him an even bigger STAR?

And "Will things be any different for HIM?"
    Will the Paparazzi stop their terrible behaviours?
    Will fans let him go out to the Theatre in Peace?
    Will people give their full Respect and Admiration to the artist but let the man live his life?

Or is HE sacrificing Himself to Make the World a better Place?

This is not meant in any negative way, I have the uppermost RESPECT and ADMIRATION for Michael and all I WANT Is for him to Succeed in HIS mission and be Happy - He deserves it!

With L.O.V.E

like always, you cover the whole subject <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I see no reason for Michael to fake his death without a comeback. I think he's not the type to just hide..... he's a man of action...at least this is what I think.
    I think he would not be happy to stay in hiding. Maybe this is not the right way to put it - but MJ is not a coward.

things will certainly be different for him..... with the media and with the fans.... I guess it's very important the way he chooses to orchestrate the comeback.....
  • Miriam, it is my view that BN does have MJ's vocals on it and has been purposely made to sound different to what we are used to in order to create CONTROVERSY.... which it has successfully accomplished by the looks of things! A great marketing ploy organised by the Master of all hoaxes!!

It's to confuse everyone Miriam, if we let it, not just the fans. At some level this confusion has seeped into the mainstream and has planted seeds in others who are not necessarily following MJ news. Having said that, the fans in particular, especially on this forum, should be sensitive to questioning and thinking for themselves regardless of where the info is coming from. Just because members of the Jackson family say something 'doesn't mean it's the gospel'.......they haven't been telling the truth so far with regards to the biggest LIE of all, have they!
    The bottom line is still the same no matter what, it should be a slogan for the world now: "WAKE UP and THINK YOURSELF"....maybe MJ should write a song with that title!!
  • <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    [youtube:127rw3b9]
    Did you all forget this scene? I believe it is the main reason for the confusion from Mike. What he is putting us through is NOTHING compared to what real torture is like or what the NWO has in mind for us. If you can't get tough now with the freedoms we still have to think for ourselves and fight back you might as well give up.
    <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    Quotes from this thread: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=50&t=15520&p=262205#p262205<!-- l -->
    If you add this scripture
    <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
    Romans 11:8
    as it is written:

“God gave them a spirit of stupor,
    eyes that could not see
    and ears that could not hear,
    to this very day.”

Uhhh...
    with the below video and comments/twitter statements
    I agree that i never heard Michael singing his own name (is there something to understand in that ? ) He would have sing "everybody want a piece of me" Could it be to make us understand that he doesn't feel like being Michael Jackson (pop icon) anymore, and that it's something he's not controling anymore ? Like he would talk about someone he is not anymore. No idea...
    [youtube:127rw3b9]

I would say he told us of his intentions in this song.
    TAKE my NAME....
    And just let me be.

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=46&t=14064<!-- l -->
    DonteRJackson
    Your beliefs shouldn't be based on what u were told or what u heard, but rather what you have researched, studied, and prayed on♥ blessed be
    4:41 PM Jul 16th via web
    DonteRJackson
    pay no mind to the 1's judging us. for they r unaware of their mastery. once they realize the truth in our mission. we will forgive them _*_ about 6 hours ago via web

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/DonteRJackson<!-- m -->
    And again.....

DonteRJackson
    in the times to come ahead, only the strong in mind will survive. let that marinate. hehe

Reminds us of "let it simmer." <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

I voted Yes. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Peace
    I'm on the fence with the lyrics because of the full name use in 3rd person. That's weird and doesn't sit right.

Plus they're not real... edgy. Like there's no passion behind them. Like the person who wrote them wasn't really feeling it. I dunno, maybe I'm off there. But they certainly are NOT how Harvey described them.

Still stuck on Harvey's "unbelievably good" statement...

Did you happen to see what I posted above?

I believe this is intentional sarcasm when he says his own name.

If you were hounded day and night and people kept wanting a piece of bec.
    The media and people wanted to read it and feed it all the time.

Eventually you would be sarcastically saying your name and saying why everyone wants a piece of you. "Breaking News"
    It wouldn't be because your you anymore it would be because your name is
    Michael Jackson

Does that make sense?

after reading this it occurred to me that maybe there's a relation as to why Harvey wrote that post in 1st person? like it seems so out of the blue that Harvey would mention in the post that it's him writing it, and it's also rare for MJ to mention his own name in a song. well at least Harvey could authenticate the post by mentioning on TMZ Live that he wrote it. How's MJ gonna come out and say whether the song is real or not?btw i just heard the acapella version, it sounds like MJ, but when i first heard the whole song with multiple layers added on, i thought it didn't sound like him. this is so weird!
    Not sure if you were addressing me but, since my comment is in your qouted response I am answering you. Okie dokie... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

If you add up what I posted, step back and look at the whole picture <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->
    You can understand what my theory is.

The snippet that first came out had a video to it. Every scene was current.
    The song/lyrics I believe were wrote for this "hoax"

I also believe that Mike's intentions were to fool everyone who would fall for the confusion. There is a reason for that. It isn't just to be mean and fool with the fans. I do believe it is a lesson for his fans and the others.

I believe that there is a lesson because look what has happened just in this thread. The first 6 or so pages of the people thought it wasn't him. Someone posted a acapella version and suddenly everyone who was on the nay wagon jumped onto the yes wagon..lol
    CONFUSION> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> anyone?

To answer your question of how would MJ verify that the voice is his singing...
    Well eventually it will all come out. In the meantime sometimes you just have to come to a conclusion based on faith, and beyond a reasonable doubt in your heart and mind that this is Michael singing.

It is very interesting to me that the album is titled Michael "only" and no Jackson.
    To me that fits in with what Grace said about disassembling The King Of Pop.
    I agree and it fits with the song above when he speaks of "just take my name and let me be."

On his album cover in the corner by his dangerous eyes is the HIStory statue, it is dissolving like fireworks and it reminds me of V when he was all in a flame. Reborn.

He is coming back but not as Michael Jackson.
    Just Michael.
    Peace

It's to confuse everyone Miriam, if we let it, not just the fans. At some level this confusion has seeped into the mainstream and has planted seeds in others who are not necessarily following MJ news. Having said that, the fans in particular, especially on this forum, should be sensitive to questioning and thinking for themselves regardless of where the info is coming from. Just because members of the Jackson family say something 'doesn't mean it's the gospel'.......they haven't been telling the truth so far with regards to the biggest LIE of all, have they!
    I almost all the time think by myself, but you need to know this is very confuse and sometimes we need some help, at last me... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    Thankyou for answer me BJ. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

8-)
    [youtube:3lsn5lf7]
    Did you all forget this scene? I believe it is the main reason for the confusion from Mike. What he is putting us through is NOTHING compared to what real torture is like or what the NWO has in mind for us. If you can't get tough now with the freedoms we still have to think for ourselves and fight back you might as well give up.

That scene is one of the best ever....... I could never forget it

"You did this to me?! You tortured me, you cut my hair ....?!?!??!?"
    "Artists use LIES to tell the truth......"
    "Yes I created a lie but because you believed it - you found something true about yourself!!"
    All this CONFUSION screams Michael's style to me <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    As I said before, I - as a believer - would have been worried if there was NO confusion about BN <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • HOW U POSSIBLY SAY SHE DIDNT GO UNNOTICED,IF U ARE NOT MICHAEL?,MAYBE FOR YOU SHE WOULDNT,BUT FOR HIM IS NOT COMFORTABLE TO BE SURROUNDED BY SCREAMING FANS,THAT I KNOW FOR SURE,AND MAYBE TO GET OUT OF THERE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE HE EVEN DIDNT TAKE A GLANCE AT HER,JUST ANSWER ME PLZ,BECAUSE U SEEM LIKE IF U HAD EXPERIENCED THAT AND I DONT THINK 2 PERSONS ARE THE SAME,MOST OF THE TIME HE USED DOUBLES WHEN HE KNEW FANS WERE GOING TO BE OUTSIDE,IS JUST THE WAY HE IS,I REALLY DONT THINK HE EVEN NOTICED ANYONE IN PARTICULAR,IF WAS HIM THERE,THEN ALL WHAT IS ON HIS MIN IS GET IN THE LIMO OR SUV AS SOON AS POSSIBLE...BUT IM NOT MICHAEL.
    SANDRA♥
  • Sandra, I was pointing out that on all of the occasions of public appearances by MJ (whether it is the real deal or not), the fan frenzy element is there and the respectful fans are the ones who never seem to get the photo ops or autographs. I think MJ would be very aware of this.....as most of these appearances are televised, do you not think he would watch it? The particular appearance I referred to was televised and the 'respectful fan' was interviewed. I most definately think that MJ is VERY in-tune to what goes on with fans and I particularly think that this hoax has provided the opportunity for them to evaluate their behaviour and try to change the way they show their appreciation by being more respectful.
  • DONT YOU ALL THINK THIS KIND OF CONTROVERSY CAN MAKE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE NOT TO BUY THE ALBUM? SO WHY THEN TAKE THAT HUGE RISK? MICHAEL KNOWS WHEN TO PUT A LOG ON THE FIRE,BUT THIS IS NOT A GOOD TIME,I DONT THINK MICHAEL APPROVES THIS SONY RELEASE,BUT AS IS NOT IN THE MARKET THEN THE JACKSONS CANT SUE YET,LETS SEE WHAT KIND OF SALES THEY GET FOR FEW SONGS OF MICHAEL AN THE REST FROM A PERSON WHOS VOICE CAN BE AJUSTED WITH A PROGRAM TO BE HEARD VERY ALIKE TO MICHAEL'S VOICE...HE HAS HUNDREDS OF SONGS RECORDED,WHY RELEASE ONE ALBUM WHERE U CANT SENSE THE FEELING OF HIM IN THE SONG?,BELIEVE ME HE IS A GENIOUS,AND A PERFECTIONIST,SO I DOUBT HE HAD CHOSEN THOSE SONGS.
  • BLACK JACK,TELL ME WHAT GOOD DOES TO THE CRYING GIRL TO HAVE BEEN RESPECTFUL IF SHE DIDNT GET TO BE EVEN NEAR HIM!? I AM NOT A GIRL,IM 47 YEARS OLD,AND I WOULDNT BE SCREAMMING LIKE CRAZY OR PUSHING PPL,NO WAY!,I THINK EVERY CELEBRITY HAS THE RIGHT TO BE RESPECTED AND I RESPECT MICHAEL VERY MUCH IN ALL THE ASPECTS OF HIS LIFE,BUT U HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THAT IF ONE FAN GETS A KISS FROM HIM BY RUNNING AND HUG HIM 1000 OTHERS BEHIND WILL DO THE SAME,DONT U AGREE? AND SHE RECEIVED A KISS AND THE PLEASURE OF SMELL HIM,TOUCH HIM,FEEL HIM!...NOW,WHAT ABOUT THE CRYING ONE? SHE GOT NOTHING,EVEN IF MICHAEL WATCHED LATER THE POOR FAN CRYING WHAT?,IS HE GOING TO TRY TO FIND HER BECAUSE SHE WAS A GOOD GIRL? NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,THAT IS WHY THE FANS ACT LIKE THAT,IF THEY DONT TAKE A RISK THEY DONT GET WHAT THEY WANT,AND IF THEY CRY AT ONE SIDE,MAYBE JUST PITY FROM MICHAEL OR FEEL SORRY FOR HER....I PERSONALLY WOULD NOT ACT AS A CRAZY FAN IMEAN IM 47,BUT MANY MANY OTHER WILL,EVEN KNOWING HE DOESNT LIKE TO BE APPROACHED THAT WAY....I WONDER HOW HE LIKES TO BE APPROACHED ?,I DONT THINK HE WANTS TO BE APPROACHED,SO IS FOR US A LOSE - LOSE SITUATION....AT LEAST FOR ME.
    THANKS FOR REPLYING <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    SANDRA♥
    Sandra I know what you mean, yet maybe we should consider what Michael feels about the crazy fans. Would you like to be one of them, knowing how he feels about them?
    This is all crazy, we are millions - he's only ONE, what can we possibly expect from him?!!!!!

What he can give to us more than he already did?

We should be reasonable, all the fans or followers or fanatics.....
  • 8-)
    [youtube:oadhvdkg]

That scene is one of the best ever....... I could never forget it

"You did this to me?! You tortured me, you cut my hair ....?!?!??!?"
    "Artists use LIES to tell the truth......"
    "Yes I created a lie but because you believed it - you found something true about yourself!!"

All this CONFUSION screams Michael's style to me <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    As I said before, I - as a believer - would have been worried if there was NO confusion about BN <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Yes it is a great scene! I love it too!

It is very true that to free people you need to remove layers of conditioning & past suppressed feelings... and it is a very painful & emotional process! In some psychology circles , it is called Real Counselling because this is the only way to free people from their "demons" and give them a new life.

The events associated with the Breaking News release, will at some stage leave some people feeling HURT about what happened, at this time they will be ready to learn their lessons.

And Yes! ....Lies to create Truth is very Important in the context of the Hoax.

With L.O.V.E
This discussion has been closed.