Re - Education : will things be any different!

Comments

• TarjaTarja Posts: 645
    show me what areas. I really want to understand the meaning of this photo
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    It is not plausible why pixels should be different on the dark sweater. Yet they are.

I am in a hurry right now but I'll try to explain this later today and also why I say this photo is not photoshopped
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    It really looks photoshopped guys I'm not even an expert I mean it's obvious. I have looked at the photos she has published... I mean...really.... I don't understand what's the point.
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    I'd have to agree with you Sarahli. I'm curious though why Tarja is so convinced it's real. So I'll look forward to her explanation later. Tarja what do you think of her other photos, do you think this is the only genuine one? If someone is known for photoshopping pics with celebrities then even a genuine one is going to be doubted, that's what they get. Photoshop, what a fabulous invention. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    The genuine one is the one with Beckham <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->

Well, Tarja, I also think it´s shopped. awaiting for yoour info.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    The genuine one is the one with Beckham <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->

Oh no that one too is shopped imo.

Oh no that one too is shopped imo.

Really? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> (i knew)

Which one is not shopped? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    photoshop is indeed the most creative thin I've ever seen and experienced. Who has the photo of her with beckham, post it here. I'll analyze them both if you say it's the same. I haven't seen the one with Beckham
    photoshop is indeed the most creative thin I've ever seen and experienced. Who has the photo of her with beckham, post it here. I'll analyze them both if you say it's the same. I haven't seen the one with Beckham

3112547776_8a2f033115_m.jpg
    This one is too little as to look into details.

I found this one

<!-- m -->http://www.flickr.com/photos/samanthade ... otostream/<!-- m -->

At first glance I can say almost 80% this one is photoshoped and who is brought into the picture is david.
    OMG the Beckham one is the most obvious photoshopped picture I've ever seen!! This girl really gives me the creeps. I can't even imagine what it must be like to have stalkers like this, I'd be a nervous wreck.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    That pic with Randy looks fake to me.
    The other one also looks fake.
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    This one is too little as to look into details.

I found this one

<!-- m -->http://www.flickr.com/photos/samanthade ... otostream/<!-- m -->

At first glance I can say almost 80% this one is photoshoped and who is brought into the picture is david.

I am no photoshop expert..I don't even have it on my laptop..I can't use it but I am going to say that is 100% 'shopped.
    You only need to look at the hair and where is falls according to his jacket.There is also a slight smudge mark where her hair and his head have been put together.
  • miriam34miriam34 Posts: 146
    Wow if this is photoshoped she know how to do the work, look like a real one!
    Michael love you more!
    It's not real Miriam.
    If I ever had a doubt I don't anymore..... who is SDG to convince so many celebrities to take photos with her ?!

Oh please...... Michael, Randy, Becham - all of them took pictures with SDG...... it's too much already. Who's next - Obama <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ?

Maybe I could have believed one picture, but ALL OF THEM ?! No, definetly no.
  • miriam34miriam34 Posts: 146
    I am no saying I believe its real...just saying this girl did god job with the pics...<!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Hugs Gina.

It's not real Miriam.
    If I ever had a doubt I don't anymore..... who is SDG to convince so many celebrities to take photos with her ?!

Oh please...... Michael, Randy, Becham - all of them took pictures with SDG...... it's too much already. Who's next - Obama <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ?

yes a good job....maybe she finds somebody else to stalk, now that she believes Michael is gone.
  • It's not real Miriam.

SShhhhh..... i think she has enough inspiration of her own <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

PS : can i have one with Marvin Gaye ?
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    Just a thought. If Michael was so upset about how fans mobbed and chased him... why did he pull those YANA girls on stage in the 80's and embrace and kiss them on the lips? They went insane and he did it over and over and over.

I'd say that's encouraging the behavior.

I'd be willing to entertain the idea that this "crazed fan phenomenon" was a situation set up by the man himself.
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

The devil, you say! Michael Jackson <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> HOAXING rabid hyper-amorous fan incidents <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Would there be --seriously--- ANY other way, that he would let any stranger that close to his face?? <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> I always thought that the humiliating "Drag of Shame", <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> when he was obviously done with them, was part of his Circus <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

I do <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> recall reading once that MJ had the twisted idea of having an exuberant girl run up to him onstage at an awards show, at the point he went to claim his award, and maul him and kiss his face. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> The stunt fell through, because the girl his people hired was young and slight of frame, and was unable to bust through the zillions of people backstage to be able to run out and accost him! Whoever told that, said that poor Mike waited until it got awkward, and finally had to leave the stage...What a nut <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    bec, I rather think that Michael was just fed up with the fans' stalking.
    The ghosts he called in his professional life sat in his neck in his private life.
    I don't think Michael is calling for sympathy. I think he's far beyond that.
    What I strongly understand is the request for cleaning his name once and for all times.
    For his children. This is more than comprehensible.
    At the same moment, it is payday for some of his former company.
    And then we have some more reasons why.

Agreed.

But I confess, I'm having little sympathy for the "stalking" as he kind of started it and didn't seem to try very hard to end it. Sorry MJ <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

(BUT.... I do get that it's difficult to get rid of a few stalker fans without alienating your entire fan base... I guess I'm just having trouble grasping that this stalker fan problem is as wide spread as this thread is suggesting.)

Me, TOO. MJ NEVER said anything with disdain (publicly, anyway) about fans. Indeed, all we've ever heard or seen is him loving them, albeit from a safe distance, and buying them pizzas and blankets for waiting out all night for his concerts. And throwing them love notes from his hotel windows.

The first time I ever heard any sneering and whining over "stalker fans" was from one of us, here, BlackJack. Do you think she/ he could be throwing another sack of crap into the Hoax mix, that this is SOOOOO widespread? MJ's fans always seemed mostly sweet, gentle persons, as the object of their affections "appeared to always be"...If he started to amass creepy stalkers, it must have been after he started to really kick this hoax in gear and become creepy <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> (as he warned his enemies he would!), too. Hey, you reap what y'all sow, eh? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Most fans did treat him with respect but you only have to look at him being mobbed by screaming, pushing, pulling, hysterical rabid fans to be seriously scared at these people's reactions. It's not even human. Imagine being in the middle of that deafening hysteria, you'd be afraid for your life (not to mention your hearing). I'd find it so traumatic and he had that throughout his life, no wonder he felt he couldn't walk down the street and used decoys. He couldn't even take his kids to the freakin' zoo without being mobbed. Maybe the stalkers were another setup who knows, as someone pointed out a while back where do these people get all the money to follow celebs around the country when they don't seem to do anything other than follow celebs?
    I remember reading a story about Michael...... IDK if it's true.....
    The idea was that sometime when he was younger he arraged with a girl to act like crazy when he was on stage at some show, I don't remember exactly what show was that, and the girl missed the cue and Michael waited and waited and nothing, she never showed up ...... could this be true? I don't know.....
    How much is real, how much is set up....... IDK.......
    But that woman - SDG - at least for me she has a scary face, I don't know why but it's something just not right about her.
    bec, I rather think that Michael was just fed up with the fans' stalking.
    The ghosts he called in his professional life sat in his neck in his private life.
    I don't think Michael is calling for sympathy. I think he's far beyond that.
    What I strongly understand is the request for cleaning his name once and for all times.
    For his children. This is more than comprehensible.
    At the same moment, it is payday for some of his former company.
    And then we have some more reasons why.

Agreed.

But I confess, I'm having little sympathy for the "stalking" as he kind of started it and didn't seem to try very hard to end it. Sorry MJ <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

(BUT.... I do get that it's difficult to get rid of a few stalker fans without alienating your entire fan base... I guess I'm just having trouble grasping that this stalker fan problem is as wide spread as this thread is suggesting.)

Me, TOO. MJ NEVER said anything with disdain (publicly, anyway) about fans. Indeed, all we've ever heard or seen is him loving them, albeit from a safe distance, and buying them pizzas and blankets for waiting out all night for his concerts. And throwing them love notes from his hotel windows.

The first time I ever heard any sneering and whining over "stalker fans" was from one of us, here, BlackJack. Do you think she/ he could be throwing another sack of crap into the Hoax mix, that this is SOOOOO widespread? MJ's fans always seemed mostly sweet, gentle persons, as the object of their affections "appeared to always be"...If he started to amass creepy stalkers, it must have been after he started to really kick this hoax in gear and become creepy <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> (as he warned his enemies he would!), too. Hey, you reap what y'all sow, eh? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I think MJ had a problem with these particular groups of KF and SDG. Those women just went too far I think. Who really knows what happened between Michael and them.
    It is a saying in romanian - give some people a finger and they will want the whole hand. I think this is what happened with those women. He treated them nice and they came to think they are entitled to claim more and more from him.

We make mistakes...all of us.
    But we must understand when to stop.
    We keep learning all our lives and when we think we've learned enough we die.
  • I don't think BJ is trying to start something wrong about this "stalker fans" issue.

The thing is I wouldn't have called this thread "re-education" but "SELF-education"... Can we actually have this people to stop what they do ? No....
    Only them can make some change on their behaviour and understand that Michael being nice and friendly don't mean the door is open on his private life and on his rights to keep this life private.
    I think it's not about saying what should be done about those women, but what can we do so they understand ? I don't think Michael would EVER say something about it, because he always respected his fans and loved them. I just think he would please them to the point where he would have to cut everything because it just goes too far. We cannot ask Michael to set a limit with each and everyone of us. He just cannot deal with this. WE have to learn about the way we deal with social relations and ask ourselves if any unknow person we happen to appreciate would cope with what we wish to do in our dreams. I mean, when i was a teen, i dreamed that i had money to fly to LA, and go to see Michael, and i had crazy ideas like "maybe if i stay long enough in front of the doors, they'll open and michael will tell me to come in" <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> (i was a stalker inside <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> OMG, forgive me, i was 11)

But honestly...i grew up and just realise that had a word : BOTHERING people. This is no way to get any contact with someone...I agree Michael has not a lot of way to meet some people unless you scream the more you can to get 1 second of a glance, or go for it among crazy fans just to get close and hope to get more after. But we also have to give Michael his right to be a random guy, not able to be "best friend" with each and everyone of us. Because everybody trying to be best friend with michael just come to this result : a lot of people trying to get whatever they can for themselves, screaming, trying to get close and a poor Michael understanding why we do it, trying to be nice with everyone and in the end, being unable to have any social life on the outside because of his "1 million potential best friends"waiting for him every corner...
    I think MIchael would have never dare say anything about it, because he knew that was love, and he respected this love we gave him. How could he ever say "please, love me less, love me differently, stop loving me..." <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> Once you're loved, you're honored by it, you feel humble and you would never complain about some love you receive, just because you don't like the way you receive it...

Once you understand this uncomfortable position that you olige MJ to live in, it becomes more clear to understand that you just cannot do that, because acting selfish is no being friendly. Of course you love Michael, and of course he would maybe love you if he could learn more about who you are. But can 1 single man cope with millions of people thinking this way at the same time ?

I bet you know the answer <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
This discussion has been closed.