Re - Education : will things be any different!

Comments

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Whatyoutheartsays I agree with everything you posted <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I don't think BJ is trying to start something wrong about this "stalker fans" issue.

The thing is I wouldn't have called this thread "re-education" but "SELF-education"... Can we actually have this people to stop what they do ? No....
    Only them can make some change on their behaviour and understand that Michael being nice and friendly don't mean the door is open on his private life and on his rights to keep this life private.
    I think it's not about saying what should be done about those women, but what can we do so they understand ? I don't think Michael would EVER say something about it, because he always respected his fans and loved them. I just think he would please them to the point where he would have to cut everything because it just goes too far. We cannot ask Michael to set a limit with each and everyone of us. He just cannot deal with this. WE have to learn about the way we deal with social relations and ask ourselves if any unknow person we happen to appreciate would cope with what we wish to do in our dreams. I mean, when i was a teen, i dreamed that i had money to fly to LA, and go to see Michael, and i had crazy ideas like "maybe if i stay long enough in front of the doors, they'll open and michael will tell me to come in" <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> (i was a stalker inside <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> OMG, forgive me, i was 11)

But honestly...i grew up and just realise that had a word : BOTHERING people. This is no way to get any contact with someone...I agree Michael has not a lot of way to meet some people unless you scream the more you can to get 1 second of a glance, or go for it among crazy fans just to get close and hope to get more after. But we also have to give Michael his right to be a random guy, not able to be "best friend" with each and everyone of us. Because everybody trying to be best friend with michael just come to this result : a lot of people trying to get whatever they can for themselves, screaming, trying to get close and a poor Michael understanding why we do it, trying to be nice with everyone and in the end, being unable to have any social life on the outside because of his "1 million potential best friends"waiting for him every corner...
    I think MIchael would have never dare say anything about it, because he knew that was love, and he respected this love we gave him. How could he ever say "please, love me less, love me differently, stop loving me..." <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> Once you're loved, you're honored by it, you feel humble and you would never complain about some love you receive, just because you don't like the way you receive it...

Once you understand this uncomfortable position that you olige MJ to live in, it becomes more clear to understand that you just cannot do that, because acting selfish is no being friendly. Of course you love Michael, and of course he would maybe love you if he could learn more about who you are. But can 1 single man cope with millions of people thinking this way at the same time ?

I bet you know the answer <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    I agree with you ! Think of this, what if he will make a contest when he comes back to have dinner with a few fans, so we can have the opportunity to meet him ? This sounds a good idea for me, but i don't know how this sounds for Michael <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    I would like to shift gears in this topic away from the re-education pertaining to obsessive fan worship, and focus now on the re-education of ourselves with what we have learnt by investigating the hoax, and how we can employ that in our everyday life. The hoax has enabled us to fully see the corruption and conditioning that is utilised throughout the world to try and control the populations' thoughts and actions. As the believers, we are at an advantage as we have already covered a lot of ground and can understand many things that the rest of the 'sleeping' world have not. Of coarse there are scores of people around the globe who are not oblivious to the world's corruption and conditioning, but they are not expecting MJ to be alive, well and ready to teach a lesson! Understandably, this revelation is going to cause a shockwave!! and there will be a mixture of emotions : joy, anger, speechlessness, resentment....you name it. My opinion for those who will want to label MJ as a faker, egotistical maniac, deceiver, attention seeker, whatever... is this : it is not his fault if anyone has issues with his 'production'; we are all responsible for our own thoughts and actions...laying blame on someone else for your own discomfort at what you may feel, is a cop out and says more about that person than it does about MJ. He didn't force anyone to beLIEve anything....we allow ourselves to beLIEve it or not in the same way we allow ourselves to be conditioned by others and outside entities. This awakening is a type of 'cruel to be kind' scenario....it is for worldwide benefit and only someone such as MJ has the goodness of heart and the POWER to do it. It will however rest with the individual how they reconcile this experience. IF they are open-minded, the benefits are enormous and will eventually lead to positive outcomes if we take a look inside our own psyche and 'think for ourselves'.

What do you think?

I think...

You are a trip.

Daring to interrupt and attempt to steer our juicy fan-kissing <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> topic meanderings, back to something actually deep. I LOVE deep. (And, as if you are the boss. Wow, deja vu. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> )

Well, ok, anyway, you pretty much nailed the reactions and name calling, except the one which will do the most damage: "hypocrite". For someone who was dogged his entire career by ignoramuses mislabeling him, it amazes me that he thinks what is coming next will not hurt him, either. I have never seen him actually ruffled. I mean, taken aback. One of the most amazing things about him is that insults and unkind or ignorant comments about himself do not seem to get under his skin. Ever. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

But while he, in his armor is doing his victory stomp, tell him to beware that he doesn't take this arrow under one of his raised arms... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

He may tell himself, now, that it's all for love, and that he's throwing himself selflessly, onto the train tracks to derail evil conditioning and save the world, but, I know he's got Hero in his blood, and he secretly wants to be recognized, at least, heartfelt appreciated, finally for who and what he is, at heart. It is sad to think that he could be more misunderstood than ever, especially, now that it seems he desires to come out and just be himself, instead of the Icon who took over his past...

Remember Black & White. The world and the media does not want to give him his due (anything). You KNOW it killed them to have to report his "death" in a respectful manner. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> YOU KNOW it did. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I mean, if his religious upbringing means anything to him, if his witness means anything to him, if his relationship with Jesus means anything (and that part wasn't hoaxed to make him more approachable and seemingly harmless), it would be a serious blow to realize that after all this, he's just another religious fake <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> , and, as the boy who cried "wolf", nothing he says after that would be taken as seriously as it needs to be, if anyone paid any attention at all. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

Do you really think we have covered enough ground, yet?? Half his fans, as I hear it, the ones who were exposed to the reverse messaging, via internet Hoax-sites, and word of mouth, still believe he's stone cold dead <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->, and will FIGHT you about it! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> You said before, that it is mystifying, why the same information given to everyone, only awakened some.

If his cleverly compounded "counter-conditioning" with "carrots"(this game-site, and other humorous and enticing clues), malfunctioned on half of the controlled group, NOW is not the time , YET----to get the "stick" (Major "Head" Trauma, for the very real Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome)! It would be more loving to simply try a different carrot. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

And, determine WHY, of course. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

It IS unexplainable, unless he originally, conditioned them to only trust HIM, forever, and forgot how he did it.... <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

omg, I GOT it! Everyone DOESN'T have the same information!!!!! I know I am verbose, but just read on, and see if I am NOT correct!

<!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> THIS is it: just as there are people on this site cheerleading for the Hoax Theory, and encouraging people in the "faith", INDEPENDENT OF MJ's PEOPLE, there MUST be some one or a few very strong, convincing people over on MJJC, who are spoonfeeding the lambs over there, and re-enforcing the original conditioning, (That MJ would not do this to his fans) over there!! I KNOW it <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> !

MJhas created a MONSTER in half-stage transition, and someone is NOW messing with his mind. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

Did he never see Frankenstein <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> In my view, HE , the Genius Mad Scientist, himself, needs to rethink something, or perhaps, consider something ELSE...a way to de-feat that new programming (VIRUS)from the locals... I bet he is really weary, especially when things don't react as predicted by all the early research, but there is more at stake here than I guess he realizes, if he is thinking remotely as I think I understand YOU are. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

He of all people, should know what leaving folk in an "unethically conditioned state" DOES. You said that you think this is what this WHOLE thing is about: freeing people. You are correct that each person is responsible for what they glean from life to believe...but...did you both forget that everyone isn't <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> of lightning intellect, and that the people in the "test" group, who are resistant to anything but their prior (Ultra-Masterful <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->, BTW )conditioning, are probably not even using their intellects?? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

Why would he issue a psychological beat-down for people who simply BeLIEved HIS 45 year conditioning <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> Is He GOOD at it, so good, the victims WON'T give it up? Or is he being sandbagged at the fan level, by just a couple of charismatic posters??! <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> IMHO, it is premature to shock them.

I am not a head shrink, but I know a little bit about people in PTSS. Years ago, one of my friends was injured in an explosion, and the EMTs and firemen had to let her burn to death because no one knew what was exploding, and couldn't get the fire out for a whole day. The idea of her sucking fire into her lungs was unbearable. Later, theysaid she just she had simply cooked for hours until going unconscious, probably thinking of her kids....

The shock and mental anguish is SO unthinkable (GREAT descriptive nailing), and unacceptable (heard that before?), that the shell-shocked intellect takes a pseudo-sabbatical, and functions in dreamland, at the last point their reality was comfortable. They appear to be doing their life as usual, but are unable to even TOUCH that WOUNDed spot in their conscious thought, without a MELTDOWN. They offered us debriefing at work, but I couldn't even do that, so I don't know if it would help, here.

Now, the comradery on the fan sites may be somewhat therapeutic, because these fan's spouses, families and co-workers may be ignorantly razzing them mercilessly to an emotional break. I didn't have people (DARE <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> ) tell me to "snap out of it, it's been months", as they are doing online about Michael Jackson's "death". Or, trying to assassinate his already beat-up character--the one they've defended to the death, for ages--saying he is a major PUNKER. It is way worse to hear something so insensitive, when his death was a real wound for them. One does not have to KNOW someone personally to FEEL realistically robbed by their death. This is why some of the sweetest fans have turned rabid. IMHO they all don't need the stick; they are on their last nerve!! They simply are trying to respect his memory. They NEED to be loved, and rescued, more creatively. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

He CAN do this. All he talks about is love. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Let this be a puzzle HE can't let go of... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

It will make things worse, for them to discover that, not only is their worst nightmare TRUE (that MJ IS that evil beast, calculating lies and playing them for sport, very publicly, too), but that he went ahead and left them OUT of his Adventure, humiliated, in their tears, shaking the dust off the very feet they are crying over, and seriously shattering their self esteem, to even believe they are capable of making any decisions about anything again... I'm just saying...MJ spent decades winning the hearts of little girls, who are now grown, and mostly let go of him on their own (out of sheer lack of contact, and impatience <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> , or being waked up up veeerrry slowly, by some Surer Thang,) way before he "died".

I don't have stats on ages of the non-BeLIEvers. But I bet that some old programming kicked in and some of these women although married to someone else, remember passionately, and fiercely loyal, that PERFECT boy they fell so hard for, and I just think "love" of any age, deserves better than to be "taught a lesson". <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> (Maybe I misunderstood you, BlackJack, eh?? <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> ) Some persons require a more delicate touch, is all. Those gals may just have thorns in their paws <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> (Throw down the glitter glove and break out the "kid gloves" and work your Magic, Batman. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> )

It is true, as you say, that MJ didn't force anyone to believe anything. He expertly "conditioned" them, unknowingly by-passing logical filters in the female brain, which, is different from his.

Yeah. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

It IS.

NOT the mind, but the flesh of the brain washed in female hormones and pre-programmed with something his Bible calls "craving".
    His bible says that the woman will crave a man she deems suitable for a mate and he will RULE over her. (Not that she will always obey him, like a robot, but that she will adapt her entire life to his, FOR LOVE.).

He couldn't know, because he's not a girl. (Did he really think all those girls were screaming and crying and fainting, because they LIKED him?????????????? He called it adulation, once. We girls call it love.)

BUT... Women in his life DID tell him: "Don't go around breaking young girls' hearts..." He, could NOT believe this. That's just silly. NO one does THAT. Aha...girls DO.

Girls can quickly fall in love with a scintillating stranger, creating an entire fantasy life around HIM. Females are natural nesters, embellishers. Guys do not do this. Guys see someone hot, buy the poster and...they do NOT embellish... Thank Heaven for little girls; often it is their dreams about some struggling cranky man which keep the marriage afloat...

Now, before I am harpooned by feminists in denial, let me quickly explain. We KNOW this is true of at least a few billion females, so if it is not of you (any girl here), just smile and no one will be the wiser. I know it's not real love, only infatuation, but does anyone tell their kid, when their puppy love dies, to "get over it, you baby", as if it was nothing and didn't feel like a gutshot?

MJ is better than he thinks at this "conditioning". I KNOW he does not know this, if he would agree at all with you that he has NO <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> responsibility in this.

He cracked into the female primal code for choosing a suitable mate. He's bypassed, by (Age Old tactic, the:) serenade, all logical filters that would have kept the gals' feet on the ground (too old, too young, too rich, too hot, no privacy(too popular), nothing to offer HIM, too intelligent, too much competition, long distance logistics, and later, too much red lipstick, too in debt, too poor, too broken, too drugged up, too many X-wives, too many enemies(!), and now, with the "Back" development, too gleefully rabid...etc., ). <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Once her brain zeroes in on the perfect man, there's no letting go. She STOPS thinking. Love isn't blind; one's BRAIN on love is. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> She may not believe or consciously think they WILL ever get together; but just the reason they should (unconsciously, because he makes her deliriously happy) is enough to stop her search in the local herd!

She did not do this all by herself <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> MJ BAITED unsuspecting females with his Mr. Perfectly Vulnerable and Sweet ACT. Calculatingly, line upon line...Those curls, "sweet nothings", that smile, that "innocent" wiggle, clean, sweet, pretty, non-threatening, rich, witty, intelligent, kind to everyone, industrious, cares about every body, plans on saving the world, resourceful, tenderness dripping from his eyes and lips, like melty butter, the likes of which we have NEVER seen from the local boys...He had every romantic dream being promoted, and none of the down to earth, feet of clay realities which constitute a real man and a real relationship...and,

a true Alpha Hunter, he NEVER said it was all an act, a production (just like in The Prestige, "ON" all the time, EVEN offstage....)

THIS is what I could take issue with, in his "Production", if I were interested in issues...

We girls SHOULD have known, buyer beware, and all that. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> And I really balk at stroking a Player, but, it is necessary: MJ was a TEN <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> .

Another way of spelling "A Ten" is "TGTBTYKBD" (Too good to be true, you know better, Dummy!) Now, this always, mostly, works on a guy. Guys weigh things with regard to investment/ dividends. Girls, mostly do not care about investment(unless they already have kids), when one sees just a HINT of a PROMISE of sheer happiness waiting just for her, there. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> Foolhardy, I know, but allow me to defend my sex, and frame this notion favorably, for you. Guys may want a Princess, but they secretly fear that type, and all too often, settle for someone who never shakes their confidence, or forebodes high maintenance. Some good old fashioned girls just want to know a good, pure hearted man (A real Prince) SOOOO bad, it hurts, sometimes. I'm not saying girls are totally without responsibility for what they believe, just saying that sometimes, they become as helpless as a deer in headlights, that close to a Dream come True. We don't need to think about it, just go for it! (As MJ always said, too, BTW) For some, this dream has been a part of their psyche since girlhood. They would rather protect his pristine memory, even if he will never really be their own guy, than be awakened from the dream, to realize that Mr. Love is just playing with their affections, like every other punk... You HAVE to know that critical thinking isn't everyone's gift. Men and women both have examples of grown adults who are very simply led by their hearts. Like children. I kind of like it that there are more than just way opinionated people who only want to argue.

About the "cruel to be kind" thing, I thought you meant that MJ has broad enough shoulders to be the "heavy" for a while---now, resisting the urge to come back and comfort, while folk are still crying, and when he comes back, and everyone is mad, not realizing he's a loving hero, at heart, kind of like The Dark Knight. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

But, then, <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> I thought about it some more. Fixing an ingrown toenail is "cruel to be kind". Disillusioning billions of shamelessly protective, INNOCENT romantics about the sweetest magic ever to be loved to Death by the world, just to make a point, is just kind of cruel, in my mind. It seems to me that these kind of steadfast folk are the very kind of people he wants in his so called Army of Love. If he breaks their spirit, "teaching them a lesson" just for stubbornly holding fast to their original conditioning (by him!!!!)he will lose all loyalty from them. Someone who "loved" him won't hate him, but they will be so hurt that he repaid their devotion this way, very spontaneous, open, brightly shining personalities will become uncomfortably mistrustful, dull, and silent...

After 18 months of defending their stance, they have to save face so bad, no one can bring up the subject of how this could be all for Love. Incidentally, there are still people here who feel this way. Only they are not adamant that, “He would never do that to his family, his fans, his kids...us”, they are reeling from the blow they already received, some days STILL crying about it (BECAUSE IT IS SCARY AND HURTS), and hoping to heck he is able to explain himself. But at least they are hoping, trusting. I think we, here, need a little more love and less drama, too.... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

The world and the media does not want to give him his due (anything). You KNOW it killed them to have to report his "death" in a respectful manner. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> YOU KNOW it did. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> THIS is it: just as there are people on this site cheerleading for the Hoax Theory, and encouraging people in the "faith", INDEPENDENT OF MJ's PEOPLE, there MUST be some one or a few very strong, convincing people over on MJJC, who are spoonfeeding the lambs over there, and re-enforcing the original conditioning, (That MJ would not do this to his fans) over there!! I KNOW it <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> !

I agree <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    He expertly "conditioned" them, unknowingly by-passing logical filters in the female brain, which, is different from his.

NOT the mind, but the flesh of the brain washed in female hormones and pre-programmed with something his Bible calls "craving".
    His bible says that the woman will crave a man she deems suitable for a mate and he will RULE over her.

He couldn't know, because he's not a girl. (Did he really think all those girls were screaming and crying and fainting, because they LIKED him?????????????? He called it adulation, once. We girls call it love.)

I am 100% he knows, even if he is not a girl. I think Michael knows women better than they know themselves.
    I think I love Michael, but I want to know where this "love" comes from, as I don't want to mistake it with the things you talked about in this post, even if I must admit I've been thinking the same at some point.....
    I don't feel comfortable being a women, I don't like this meaning of LOVE (the instinct of perpetuation of the human race) and still I hope love is more than that.
    But yes, if you try to analise and go to the essence of it maybe, maybe this is all <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    He cracked into the female primal code for choosing a suitable mate.

Yes he did this.
    He's bypassed, by (Age Old tactic, the:) serenade, all logical filters that would have kept the gals' feet on the ground (too old, too young, too rich, too hot, no privacy(too popular), nothing to offer HIM, too intelligent, too much competition, long distance logistics, and later, too much red lipstick, too in debt, too poor, too broken, too drugged up, too many X-wives, too many enemies(!), and now, with the "Back" development, too gleefully rabid...etc., ). <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Once her brain zeroes in on the perfect man, there's no letting go. She STOPS thinking. Love isn't blind; one's BRAIN on love is. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> She may not believe or consciously think they WILL ever get together; but just the reason they should (unconsciously, because he makes her deliriously happy) is enough to stop her search in the local herd!

She did not do this all by herself <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> MJ BAITED unsuspecting females with his Mr. Perfectly Vulnerable and Sweet ACT. Calculatingly, line upon line...Those curls, "sweet nothings", that smile, that "innocent" wiggle, clean, sweet, pretty, non-threatening, rich, witty, intelligent, kind to everyone, industrious, cares about every body, plans on saving the world, resourceful, tenderness dripping from his eyes and lips, like melty butter, the likes of which we have NEVER seen from the local boys...He had every romantic dream being promoted....

What more can I say than SHAME ON YOU MICHAEL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

But please don't stop doing it <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Mate or no mate, bait or no bait, I love you more <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    hmmmm. there was too much quiet today..... I think.... I believe soon we'll see more of his show.
  • hmmmm. there was too much quiet today..... I think.... I believe soon we'll see more of his show.

It is the silence before the storm! Thriller night tomorrow! Let's the show begin!
    I feel a shake coming and I don't think it will be a milk one...

With L.O.V.E
    hmmmm. there was too much quiet today..... I think.... I believe soon we'll see more of his show.

It is the silence before the storm! Thriller night tomorrow! Let's the show begin!
    I feel a shake coming and I don't think it will be a milk one...

With L.O.V.E

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I can already feel it !!
  • About the "cruel to be kind" thing, I thought you meant that MJ has broad enough shoulders to be the "heavy" for a while---now, resisting the urge to come back and comfort, while folk are still crying, and when he comes back, and everyone is mad, not realizing he's a loving hero, at heart, kind of like The Dark Knight.

But, then, I thought about it some more. Fixing an ingrown toenail is "cruel to be kind". Disillusioning billions of shamelessly protective, INNOCENT romantics about the sweetest magic ever to be loved to Death by the world, just to make a point, is just kind of cruel, in my mind. It seems to me that these kind of steadfast folk are the very kind of people he wants in his so called Army of Love. If he breaks their spirit, "teaching them a lesson" just for stubbornly holding fast to their original conditioning (by him!!!!)he will lose all loyalty from them. Someone who "loved" him won't hate him, but they will be so hurt that he repaid their devotion this way, very spontaneous, open, brightly shining personalities will become uncomfortably mistrustful, dull, and silent...

After 18 months of defending their stance, they have to save face so bad, no one can bring up the subject of how this could be all for Love. Incidentally, there are still people here who feel this way. Only they are not adamant that, “He would never do that to his family, his fans, his kids...us”, they are reeling from the blow they already received, some days STILL crying about it (BECAUSE IT IS SCARY AND HURTS), and hoping to heck he is able to explain himself. But at least they are hoping, trusting. I think we, here, need a little more love and less drama, too....

"The cruel to kind" scenario is necessary to wake people up and bring everybody back to some sort of reality where we can be ourselves one more time. Blaming MJ, the Media, the politicians, the Rockfellers...etc, for our state of mind is far too easy, it is like accepting alienation as a way of life and rejecting our own identity.
    Some people will find the awakening difficult to take, and MJ challenge is to stage HIS come back in a way to achieve HIS desired outcomes (He needs the right message(s) to do this). Does HE want HIS fan community to regroup quickly? How does HE want to be perceived? What does SUCCESS mean for HIS "Production"? ...

With L.O.V.E
    Disillusioning billions of shamelessly protective, INNOCENT romantics about the sweetest magic ever to be loved to Death by the world, just to make a point, is just kind of cruel, in my mind.

Cruel? It would have been cruel if he wouldn't have left so many clues.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I now that I am still going with my old refrain but the end of this world is coming soon (and Michael seems to believe that too) I really think that he must be in a state of mind where he only cares for the people and just want to wake them up before it's too late. So really the name calling, the fans stalking, the media backlashing etc. are nothing compared to what awaits us imho. BlackJack do you believe in that or not? Because now that I think about it re-education or not... there'll maybe be no more fans... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    @Sarahli, feeling positive today aren´t we? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

JK <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I don´t care about education any more <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Michael come baaaack <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    @Sarahli, feeling positive today aren´t we? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

JK <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I don´t care about education any more <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Michael come baaaack <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

LOL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> when I re-read my post I promise that I LOL!!
    Hey Sarah, if the end is coming there's nothing we can do, not even Michael.
    It is written only God knows when the end is coming, so why should we worry about it?
    But also in the Bible is said there will be signs.......
    At least I hope the end won't come before MJ is Back !! I want to be 100% sure he is alive before we all die <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    Hey Sarah, if the end is coming there's nothing we can do, not even Michael.
    It is written only God knows when the end is coming, so why should we worry about it?
    But also in the Bible is said there will be signs.......
    At least I hope the end won't come before MJ is Back !! I want to be 100% sure he is alive before we all die <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Don't worry Gina the truth will prevail, we are coming in a time of revelations. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Yes, I hope the truth will serve to something when we shall be all DEAD <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    I´m a lollipop

eat-drink-smiley-5167.gif
    I´m a lollipop

eat-drink-smiley-5167.gif

Thank you Gema I owe you a lollipop!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ...... and sorry to hijack the thread... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I promise I will keep my mouth closed and will not talk about the end anymore (here) ... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> the end of the world posts are really depressing <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    :lol: the end of the world posts are really depressing <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    but not for you lollipop <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Until the end is here maybe we should try to re-educate ourselves, it could count when we'll meet our maker <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
    Who knows where the stalkers will go <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> ?
    Gema there's a long time since I wanted to ask you what on earth Minkin güerveeeee means?!
    Gema there's a long time since I wanted to ask you what on earth Minkin güerveeeee means?!

It means "Michael come baaaaaack" but in my special Spanish way <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Oh, Good that I asked, because now Michael also knows what it means <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Where did you learn this kind of spanish <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> ?
    LOL Gina you are funny! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I also wanted to ask Gema once about it but I forgot!
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I wish he would listen to our demands
    party-smiley-556.gif
    someday....someday.....
This discussion has been closed.