Re - Education : will things be any different!

1293031323335»

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I am not the one who is going to post other people's PM's, I just got them forwarded. What I don't understand is what all the fuzz is about. BJ really isn't that interesting and even pretty rude towards some members in PM. Those who want to know why can ask the members it concerns and I think it's pretty clear who they are when you read the posts. Not everything should be posted on a public forum. First it was Eliza, then TS, then Mo and Souza, now BlackJack... Can we discuss MJ again, instead of members or admins?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Don't you think that it is going way too out of proportion?

Amen...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• I am not the one who is going to post other people's PM's, I just got them forwarded. What I don't understand is what all the fuzz is about. BJ really isn't that interesting and even pretty rude towards some members in PM. Those who want to know why can ask the members it concerns and I think it's pretty clear who they are when you read the posts. Not everything should be posted on a public forum. First it was Eliza, then TS, then Mo and Souza, now BlackJack... Can we discuss MJ again, instead of members or admins?

I agree - we are here to investigate and discuss what happened to MJ. We've been detoured a bit in my opinion. Blessings to those of you that enjoyed BJ's posts. Fortunately, the few good parts are written down to enjoy, think about, and discuss without the drama. The other parts can be overlooked. Blessings.

Today is the official release of the album here in the USA. I REALLY, REALLY hope it goes to #1 on release.
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    Sinderella I don't know if it was me you were referring to when you said to PM you if I had a problem, in fact I don't. Not in the slightest. I was only pointing out once again that (mostly) none of us know who any of us are so I can't take someone's word for something over anyone else's without the proof to back it up. And that doesn't mean being privvy to e-mails or PMs, they are private and I wouldn't dream of asking anyone to publish them here. The fact of the matter is there is no way to prove anyone's in the right. I agree that there are too many players whether they're on the right side or not, and the focus should always be on Michael and no-one else. The fact this has turned into a thread about BlackJack by the looks of it is I think fallout from what happened recently.

I agree with Souza that all the speculation has to stop but that means EVERYONE has to stop implying things and implying they know things about other members. Not so easy. I hope it happens though as we need it to in order to move forward. It feels like we've got stuck a bit lately and now the atmosphere has calmed down a bit we should take the opportunity to re-energise the army and move on. I still think we're a very strong army and that we're doing very important work so that's what the focus should be. I know there's been a lot of controversy over locking threads lately but maybe as this has become less about re-education and more about BlackJack it wouldn't be a bad idea to lock this one?
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I am a bit lost again. Are we discussing pm´s?
    I know there's been a lot of controversy over locking threads lately but maybe as this has become less about re-education and more about BlackJack it wouldn't be a bad idea to lock this one?
    I think that's an excellent idea. There are 35 pages to re-read if people are interested. Back to MJ.

This discussion has been closed.