Expectations versus Reality

Comments

• SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Thank you TheRunningGirl and Wishingstar <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> >Hope your coffee was good. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Yes indeed this hoax is complex and I also find it amazing to be (a small) part of it, I really hope that Michael is having some fun... it would be good if Michael taped himself reading the forum for us to see after BAM! That would be funny too. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Sarahli said- "....it would be good if Michael taped himself reading the forum for us to see after BAM! That would be funny too. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->"

That would be so funny.....I'd be so embarrassed...
    Punk'd for sure! Someone call Ashton! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Yes, the coffee was very good, thank you! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Have a beautiful day!
    LOVE
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I really hope he's not reading...I would be more than embarrassed to know he's reading <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • TarjaTarja Posts: 645
    This is a part of re-education too. Why to feel embarrased if Michael was here reading? He is one of us, he is as normal as everyone and I'd feel happy to have him here. I have so many things I'd like to speak with him, and I am not referring onlt at the hoax but in general. He would be very welcome
    This is a part of re-education too. Why to feel embarrased if Michael was here reading? He is one of us, he is as normal as everyone and I'd feel happy to have him here. I have so many things I'd like to speak with him, and I am not referring onlt at the hoax but in general. He would be very welcome

Because we are speculating so much about him....I guess some of our comments would be very funny to him ...
    Speak to him what? I think that I would like to speak to him but I'm afraid that if he really would be here I couldn't say a word.
    Because we are speculating so much about him....I guess some of our comments would be very funny to him ...
    Speak to him what? I think that I would like to speak to him but I'm afraid that if he really would be here I think I couldn't say a word.

What to speak with him? Absolutelly about anything. I'd like to speak with him, I'd really like to. He is a very intelligent man and I love to speak with intelligent people. Also that's why I'm here, besides that it's obvious why I am on a hoax forum, I also like the people I am talking to because I need to have people to hold a conversation with - about Michael and what's happening now
  • "He is one of us, he is as normal as everyone and I'd feel happy to have him here. I have so many things I'd like to speak with him, and I am not referring only at the hoax but in general. He would be very welcome", I agree with you.I would love to talk to him, to have a conversation with an intelligent man like him would be amazing.We could share so many things....Michael, can i talk to you please ? Waiting here for a good conversation.Love you <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    We all want to speak to him but I'm not so sure he wants to speak to us
    Would you like to talk to someone who stays shocked in front of you, without blinking, trembling, unable to utter a word?

I think he would like to talk to people as a normal human and not to have to face the situation when he would like to talk to someone and that someone to have a "god like" image about him and make him end up embarrased after all. This is what I am trying to say. I am sure he likes to talk to people who consider him a normal man, one of them, and to not have to face a situation when people stay shocked in front of him, or looking at him as at some piece of golden rare statue, unable to utter a word. He likes to talk to people and people to talk to Michael and not to the image they have about the King of Pop. He might feel embarrased, of course, in that case.

People should see him more as the man who he is and to face the reality he is a very normal man, who would probably like to have a talk with people who don't see him as the worldwide known man.
    Would you like to talk to someone who stays shocked in front of you, without blinking, trembling, unable to utter a word?

Why you describe me <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ?
    I would love to talk to Michael but as much as he wants to be seen as a normal person - he is not, because he is so fascinating and I think I would need some time to adjust myself to his presence. Though I will never have the occasion <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I understand you Gina.

I´ve met by chance famous people in the past and talked to them like i could talk to any one stading in the queue at the bank and we had a good chat, but I did as well face ugly peronalities who were too full of themselves and just the thought of talkig about something random was a disgrace <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> like you need to adore them all the time and tell them how great and beautiful they are.....so narcissistic... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

If you accept my tip, just be yourself. As long as you are respectful I don´t see where the shame could be? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Why you describe me <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ?
    I would love to talk to Michael but as much as he wants to be seen as a normal person - he is not, because he is so fascinating and I think I would need some time to adjust myself to his presence. Though I will never have the occasion <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

No, I wasn't describing you. Really.I said in general and I pictured for you a situation of this kind.

And again, he IS a NORMAL person. Sad, very sad people really don't seem to understand it. The fact that people don't want to see him as a normal person this doesn't make him an unusual man and the fact that people don't want to see him as a normal person this doesn't mean they are right..
    Just look at him..... he is normal OK....maybe I am not normal <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • miriam34miriam34 Posts: 146
    I dream with exchange a large conversation with him...i do like inteligent people too...
    Michael do you want speack with this littlel donkey? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    My problem will be the language but if you talk slow i can understand better... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I always saw him like something imposible...no because i cant see a normal human but because his celebrety status put him away from us, you cant go with him and talk, probably Wayne will come fast and kick your ..... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Michael love you!
    Hi Miriam, so good to see you here <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    So reffering to the title of this thread, our Expectations are to get to talk to him, but the Reality is that we will never be given the occasion to talk to him <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    Still, I try to dream it and believe it and have faith and think about it like it already happened (Dasha tought me that <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ), in spite of my pessimism <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • miriam34miriam34 Posts: 146
    Gina dream is free... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Dasha is wonderful...i miss her.
    Love you friend <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Hi Miriam, so good to see you here <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    So reffering to the title of this thread, our Expectations are to get to talk to him, but the Reality is that we will never be given the occasion to talk to him <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    Still, I try to dream it and believe it and have faith and think about it like it already happened (Dasha tought me that <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ), in spite of my pessimism <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Why can't talking to him be a reality? One never knows where he might show up <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Love you Michael!
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    internet forums must be a breathe of fresh air for celebs. Maybe lets them be free to express themselves incognito and not have to be 'on' as in an interview setting.
    Hi Miriam, so good to see you here <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Why can't talking to him be a reality? One never knows where he might show up <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Love you Michael!

Like the song says "Keep dreaming" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I hope I'm wrong and you are right though <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    internet forums must be a breathe of fresh air for celebs. Maybe lets them be free to express themselves incognito and not have to be 'on' as in an interview setting.

Absolutely RK! I do hope he reads here. I think he would laugh and cry among us. It would indeed be a wonderful feeling for any celeb.

I was surprised by my knee-jerk reaction of embarrassment earlier. Re-thinking it, I think relief would come over me. This has not been an easy ride. It's been an emotional challenge. Stretching one's belief beyond comfort is soul defining. I have written from the heart. It's more like a journal or diary. Perhaps that's where the embarrassment factor came in for me. I am a very private person by nature. So, maybe a little blush at first, but a huge relief that my emotions have not been in vain, but put to good use.

Making the world a brighter place....one post at a time
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Blessings Always!
  • GINAFELICIA who knows you may be speaking with him right now or at sometime on this forum who knows. Like we all say we dont know who is who on this forum and some of us may have been talking to Michael and dont know it thats why I think its important to respect each other no matter what. Michael may be testing some of us and throwing questions at us that some of us may not want to hear to see how we will react whether respectfully or rudely so remember to please let us respect each other's opinions and view no matter what. Much Love to all of you.
    GINAFELICIA who knows you may be speaking with him right now or at sometime on this forum who knows. Like we all say we dont know who is who on this forum and some of us may have been talking to Michael and dont know it thats why I think its important to respect each other no matter what. Michael may be testing some of us and throwing questions at us that some of us may not want to hear to see how we will react whether respectfully or rudely so remember to please let us respect each other's opinions and view no matter what. Much Love to all of you.

Indeed we don't know who is who on this forum.... I know only about me that I am Gina from Romania and that avatar is my real photo. Don't know about the others.

I hope I didn't offend anybody <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> don't know why you tell me to remember to be respectfull.
    I apologize if I wasn't respectfull to any member of this forum. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    GINAFELICIA who knows you may be speaking with him right now or at sometime on this forum who knows. Like we all say we dont know who is who on this forum and some of us may have been talking to Michael and dont know it thats why I think its important to respect each other no matter what. Michael may be testing some of us and throwing questions at us that some of us may not want to hear to see how we will react whether respectfully or rudely so remember to please let us respect each other's opinions and view no matter what. Much Love to all of you.

I have been asked that question a couple of times. Imo, i think that his guards can be screening the forum, since they mentioned that they did that in the past, and passing him "positive" comments.

It is a pity that he would need to disguise himself behind a screen name to be able to engage in a conversation but it is understandable. People would behave differently and the conversation will be conditionated.

I am 100% agree with you on this "so remember to please let us respect each other's opinions and view no matter what". One can have a different opinion but always, lets try to be respectful in the opposition. This comes with "social exposition" and "maturity". It is not easy for every one <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Luvs back.
  • GINAFELICIA who knows you may be speaking with him right now or at sometime on this forum who knows. Like we all say we dont know who is who on this forum and some of us may have been talking to Michael and dont know it thats why I think its important to respect each other no matter what. Michael may be testing some of us and throwing questions at us that some of us may not want to hear to see how we will react whether respectfully or rudely so remember to please let us respect each other's opinions and view no matter what. Much Love to all of you.

I have been asked that question a couple of times. Imo, i think that his guards can be screening the forum, since they mentioned that they did that in the past, and passing him "positive" comments.

It is a pity that he would need to disguise himself behind a screen name to be able to engage in a conversation but it is understandable. People would behave differently and the conversation will be conditionated.

I am 100% agree with you on this "so remember to please let us respect each other's opinions and view no matter what". One can have a different opinion but always, lets try to be respectful in the opposition. This comes with "social exposition" and "maturity". It is not easy for every one <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Luvs back.
    I agree with you Gema.We should respect everyone 's opinion and try to understand their point of view.Would we speak to Michael differently if we knew It's him under a user name here on this forum ?

Luvs back.
    I agree with you Gema.We should respect everyone 's opinion and try to understand their point of view.Would we speak to Michael differently if we knew It's him under a user name here on this forum ?

Absolutely. People would conditionate their answers or communication with him to get out the most positive and beautiful side of them <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> and that is great, but, we are humans...we have all kind of emotions, negative ones as well.

I am sure that if people would know who is MJ behind the screen name, he would be flodded with love. He surely brings out the best on people who likes him.

I take the time to exclude myself in this case bacause I know that i am a pain in the a** and I really don´t care who I talk to, to me everyone is worth to be read, listened or argue with <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I make no discrimination.

If I don´t agree with an opinion, i will express that (from the respect of course) but i will still do <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> independently of who is having the opinion.
    When I talk to people i mean it, i talk to a person, not to their "star status".

At the end, when naked, we all are the same <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> and go to the w.c and burp....the only difference is that i am not as charismatic as stars are, or as talented or gifted, my bankaccount has echo <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> and I am not stalked for a piece of hair.