Expectations versus Reality

Comments

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    BAM at :21 in Opis None.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    BAM at :21 in Opis None.

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    You know, I was thinking about the new video last night, and now that you two menioned about it, I was thinking what will we see in it.
    BJ mentiones about the fact that we should look at it with eagle eyes, but after 17 months of doing this, don't you think that if the "piece by piece by piece by piece" is coming, then why everything has to be for the ones with eagle eyes? This way no one but us will notice something. If after 17 months we still have to look in the smallest minuscule details with our eagle eyes (that we used all this time), then how is it all going to unfold? more clues, more debates, more theories. It's been like this for 17 months. It's a saying that says "who is searching for it, will find it".Meaning that something you will find if you search, but I don't think that this is poltted as to have us searching for clues with bionic eyes, still, after 17 months. We've been doing it all this long.
    People already gathered tons of clues. I ask this because after 17 months this is what I think, that it has to be visible to the public too, not only to bionic eyes. This way I feel like we're walking in circles, and the others still don't think differently.
    I think we just have to wait and see that video.....

Michael's mind works in misterious ways <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    On a serious note, I am not sure what Michael means:
    - he's asking for one more chance to be given to him by a world who crucified him for no reason or...
    - he's giving one more chance to people to reconsider their position regarding Michael Jackson - the man they never knew.....
  • I can't wait to see the video, I' m wondering how this will be ...what really Michael want's to make us see .I am scared , i am confused about all this...it's been a long time and sometimes i don't know what to believe anymore.I'm sorry for feeling this way but i can't help it.I miss him & I'm praying that he has the life he never had and he is happy and healthy.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Sorry, lost in the track....as usual....what´s the name of the video? Vision?
  • TarjaTarja Posts: 645
    Sorry, lost in the track....as usual....what´s the name of the video? Vision?

From what I understood so far, the DVD will be called Vision but Bj is talking about the video for One more chance
    "One more chance" as far as I know. But what i don't understand is that this video was supposed to be filmed years ago.
    There is no video of One More Chance.
    Yes I know. I understood that it will be released on the DVD on 22nd of November. At least that's what I understood.
    There is no video of One More Chance.

I know. Isn't this actually the video he stopped filming for because of the shit he was put trough in 2004? This is going to be realsed but i don't understand how, if the filming stopped at that time, it must be incomplete.
    Or completed lately <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Well, I can´t wait to see it now <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • miriam34miriam34 Posts: 146
    In the net have a one more chance video but is with the pics they took to him while was performing this video...he never finished the video because the 2004 issue. But there is some pics when he was working in it.
    Here the video....
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xzp4vVHL1e0&feature=fvw<!-- m -->
    In the net have a one more chance video but is with the pics they took to him while was performing this video...he never finished the video because the 2004 issue. But there is some pics when he was working in it.

there are lots of HQ photos, I have them.

Last video finished postmortum was "Whatever Happens" and I expected to see MJ in it <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> at least his shadow in the clouds like Mufasa on the Lion King <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

there are lots of HQ photos, I have them.

oh good! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Last video finished postmortum was "Whatever Happens" and I expected to see MJ in it <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> at least his shadow in the clouds like Mufasa on the Lion King <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

well they has the material to make a video with him...or maybe he finished this video sometimes before 2009...we need wait...again! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Miriam you know I stay here just to look at your signiture pictures <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ?
    What a beautiful smile <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

If he would be here I would dedicate this song to Michael, 'cause HIS music makes me free <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> :

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4eMG4cI ... r_embedded<!-- m -->

"Just rise your hands tonight..
    and feel the freedom.
    Everything goes so right...
    I feel the rhythm
    I need'you here with me.
    'Cause music makes me free!"
  • On a serious note, I am not sure what Michael means:
    - he's asking for one more chance to be given to him by a world who crucified him for no reason or...
    - he's giving one more chance to people to reconsider their position regarding Michael Jackson - the man they never knew.....

It is interesting that "One more chance" will be the only unreleased video in a DVD called "Vision"

My instinct would say that it is "one More chance" to the World to listen to his message and I expect the video to be a SURPRISE!

The Phoenix has come out numerous times in symbolisms over the last 16 months, here are the ones I can remember:

- The TII Tshirt with the double Phoenix birds
    - The pictures at the funeral on either side of the casket where MJ is wearing a belt with a bird (thought to be a phoenix)
    - The Conrad Murray story where he saved somebody from death in an airplane heading for Phoenix
    - The Kanye west latest video (with MJ floating statue) where KW falls in Love with a Phoenix girl
    - Jo Jackson Neckless (http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=15059&p=250864&hilit=phoenix#p250860)
    - The Joaquin Phoenix Hoax documentary (http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=9706&p=237660&hilit=phoenix#p237660
    - The still the King tour that never happened (http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=7858&p=132903&hilit=phoenix#p132903
    - The Chilean miners with the Fenix (Phoenix) rescue capsule
    - There is also an Elvis connection with the Phoenix ( Elvis said, ‘There will be strange circles in the fields. Pay attention to them. Three years before the year 2012, you will see a Phoenix and an Aztec Bird. First the phoenix, then the bird, then finally a great solar eclipse.
    [url]http://pakalahau.wordpress.com/2009/07/20/2012-relation-between-elvis-presley-and-lord-pakal-ahau-–-part-ii/[/url] )

A phoenix is a mythical bird that is a fire spirit with a colorful plumage and a tail of gold and scarlet (or purple, blue, and green according to some legends). It has a 500 to 1,000 year life-cycle, near the end of which it builds itself a nest of twigs that then ignites; both nest and bird burn fiercely and are reduced to ashes, from which a new, young phoenix or phoenix egg arises, reborn anew to live again. The new phoenix is destined to live as long as its old self. In some stories, the new phoenix embalms the ashes of its old self in an egg made of myrrh and deposits it in the Egyptian city of Heliopolis (Greek for sun-city). It is said that the bird's cry is that of a beautiful song. In very few stories they are able to change into humans.

The Phoenix parallel with MJ and the Hoax is just so Beautiful, so beautifully done and so deep! Wonderful! xx

With L.O.V.E
    I wouldn't mind to call him Michael "Phoenix" Jackson <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

'It is said that the bird's cry is that of a beautiful song..."

What a beautiful coincidence <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    This was said One more chance was wrote when Michael had a breakdown in 2004 because the accusations...he go well of this and then he wrote this song.
    T his is the way One more chance was born.
    These are a few photos from the shooting. I have really HQ ones but it's almost impossible to find them on my DVDs now. there are too many photos to search through

You might know them

One-more-chance-michael-jackson-10423081-542-604.jpg
    MJ-One-More-Chance-michael-jackson-7465503-525-800.jpg
    MJ-One-More-Chance.jpg
  • I'm eager to see if the video is still this one with him dancing on the tables!!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I'm eager to see if the video is still this one with him dancing on the tables!!
    It probably is. We will know in 10 days.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."