Murray's teeth

hachimanhachiman Posts: 188
edited October 2010 in Dr. Conrad Murray
Have you noticed that while Conrad Murray is talking in this vid, only the bottom teeth are being shown?

[youtube:3pm0dq86]

And when "Dave Dave" is talking in LKL, the bottem teeth are being shown too.

Also, when Michael is talking in this vid, only the bottem teeth are being shown as in the 2 other vids.

[youtube:3pm0dq86]

Would this mean that MJ is both DD and CM? I'm new, so this is my first theory. ;p

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I think Conny on his home-made HD video is very suspicious. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• hachimanhachiman Posts: 188
    What makes you think he is? I'm new here so getting used to this site takes time. ;p
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    I keep looking at the background on this video of Murray. Was Murray at home when he made the youtube video?
  • I keep looking at the background on this video of Murray. Was Murray at home when he made the youtube video?
    awfully professional for home. He has a mic on (see the black line on his shirt) and he his well lit.
  • And it's a fake backdrop - greenscreened. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I keep looking at the background on this video of Murray. Was Murray at home when he made the youtube video?

Most likely he was at Culver City studios. That sounds like a convenient place to pull this off now, doesn't it????? Hee hee!
  • I am sorry to burst your bubble, but when I speak you see my bottom teeth first, and most other people do the same. Does it mean I am Michael Jackson in disguise? NO...
    thanks and Blessings.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Thanks for the post...this has been brought up before...

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=28&t=2303<!-- l -->

[youtube:25yjl267]

[youtube:25yjl267]
  • hachimanhachiman Posts: 188
    It was worth a try. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Sirus rents out proffesional media equipment.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> at "Conny"
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    I don't think the point should be which teeth we see first but what they look like when we do see them and how DD, Michael and Conny all look when they speak. I'm sold on DD from LKL being Michael and with Conny I have huge suspicions that he is Michael at least sometimes.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    by hachiman » Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:18 pm

It was worth a try.

A good try at that....I also picked that up in the begginning, so my hat off to you..not many people noticed that either. I like the way you think... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I think what is more telling is the speech pattern and tonal inflecitons, tense, mood, voice, etc. They are eerily similar, even comparing the two videos posted in the original post. Both are soft spoken and nod their heads in similar fashion when stressing certain words. The depth of the tone and the way it fluctuates, stresses, etc.

Thoughts?