THE BASTARD IS FAKE! WAKE UP!

RocktheChanceRocktheChance Posts: 8
edited January 1970 in TIAI
This TIAI bastard is a fucking fake! Wake up and stop slathering Smouza's shit on your lips! This guy is some dumass jackoff prick that decided to screw with the hoaxers, and Smouza is stupid and insane enough to actually believe this crap! OPEN YOUR EYES!

Comments

• Welcome. Please remember that there are young people on this site. You are able to get your point across without using foul language. Thank you for sharing your insight. It would be useful to provide proof rather than just accusations. I'm not saying you are not correct, but we can't believe someone without the proof to back up the claims. Blessings.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    You can't just say stuff like that, and expect people to agree with you. You aren't even backing up your opinions. And what's with the language? It doesn't make you seem smarter, at all.
  • Smouza doesn't back up their claims either, yet people flock to them like sheep.

There, not a single sollitary profane damned word....oops, fucked that one up.
    Yeah, they do actually. They provide a lot of intelligent research to their claims. I'm no longer going to feed the troll, I have a life to get back to. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Like anyone is stupid enough to believe you. Lol.
  • <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> Oh boy.... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • hi Bitchy Beckie. haven't seen Badkolo around in a while. Is he hiding up your ass? Or are you hiding up his? it's hard to tell.

No, half of the people here are not SMART enough to believe my accusations at Smouza's shit. They are STUPID enough to follow the bitches. But hey, least I won't be the one lying on the floor when they give everyone the cyonide pill.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Interesting development here.

Such a prolific troll, and one who's a fan of mine. How fun!
    But hey, least I won't be the one lying on the floor when they give everyone the cyonide pill.

And you STILL spell cyanide wrong... -_- <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Oh boy... you're a winner.
  • Oh yeah a HUGE fan. Since you have so many. Wonder what your husband thinks, you crawling up Badkolo's ass every chance you get. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

CyAnide. There, happy? After all, isn't a troll, working against time, allowed a couple of typo's? Sheeeiiiiit.
  • Smouza doesn't back up their claims either, yet people flock to them like sheep.

There, not a single sollitary profane damned word....oops, fucked that one up.

Can I just say that I had no idea who Mo or Souza was for the longest time during this hoax? I was following the hoax long before I came to this website. The hoax brought me here, not the other way around. So I don't see how anyone is flocking to Mo and Souza. They just happen to be the people that started this website. There are many other hoax websites with much of the same information because it is PLAIN to see for anyone with decent vision and a brain that functions properly.
  • Reminds me of a similar troll who came blowing through here around March or April.... <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • Reminds me of the same troll who came blowing through here around March or April.... <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

That might be me. Can't remember the last time I trolled, but I posted songs such as "Blood on the dancefloor Smouza Remix" "Bad: Smouza Remix" and "You are not alone: Smouza remix"
  • Lee.HLee.H Posts: 155
    Reminds me of the same troll who came blowing through here around March or April.... <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

That might be me. Can't remember the last time I trolled, but I posted songs such as "Blood on the dancefloor Smouza Remix" "Bad: Smouza Remix" and "You are not alone: Smouza remix"

And you still havn't matured?.... Soon, maybe.....
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Yawns.......here we go again.. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • I have to say that I am very proud of my fellow hoaxers here for not stooping to the level of this person.

I also came here after I started believing, not the other way around. And I have a free will to stop coming here whenever I want. I can think for myself and trust me when I say that I do go many places outside of this forum for research. I don't believe everything I read here, just like I don't believe everything I see in the news, on T.V., hear on the radio or read in the history books. Thanks but please go now and do something worthwhile with your life. Blessings.
  • No need for the language :rolls:
    You don't have to diss them just because you don't agree with them a more intelligent post would have been the proper way to get your point across.
    Hmmmm I don't see any of us chasing their tails Mo and Souza are working on the hoax just like the rest of us here. We all have our own minds no one has to think for any of us.
    I can't make you agree I don't want to try either but if you feel that strongly what was your point of coming here again?
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    [youtube:15mp2f90]
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • This TIAI bastard is a fucking fake! Wake up and stop slathering Smouza's shit on your lips! This guy is some dumass jackoff prick that decided to screw with the hoaxers, and Smouza is stupid and insane enough to actually believe this crap! OPEN YOUR EYES!

shut+up.gif
This discussion has been closed.