Beware of TIAI

LeapinLizardLeapinLizard Posts: 15
edited January 1970 in TIAI
I warn you, and you should heed this warning; Beware of the ones behind This is Also It. They (yes, I do mean THEY) are not your friends. They are NOT trying to provide you with clues to the death of Michael Jackson. They never have been, nor will they ever be. Who are "they?" My former superiors. The Illuminati. They are simply trying to distract you from the truth.

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I warn you, and you should heed this warning; Beware of the ones behind This is Also It. They (yes, I do mean THEY) are not your friends. They are NOT trying to provide you with clues to the death of Michael Jackson. They never have been, nor will they ever be. Who are "they?" My former superiors. The Illuminati. They are simply trying to distract you from the truth.

Oh, are you back already? Ain't those proxy servers great? I see you at least lowered your tone. Now provide us with your arguments please. Or are you still not able to back up your accusations?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• I warn you, and you should heed this warning; Beware of the ones behind This is Also It. They (yes, I do mean THEY) are not your friends. They are NOT trying to provide you with clues to the death of Michael Jackson. They never have been, nor will they ever be. Who are "they?" My former superiors. The Illuminati. They are simply trying to distract you from the truth.

Oh, are you back already? Ain't those proxy servers great? I see you at least lowered your tone. Now provide us with your arguments please. Or are you still not able to back up your accusations?

I have no earthly idea what it is you are talking about. Back already? I have never been here before. But if this is how you are going to be, throwing accusations at me that you cannot possibly prove, then maybe I should go somewhere else. I am TRYING to warn you of what is to come, but apparantly you want to dismiss it entirely. That is fine, but try showing some respect before you accuse me of something I haven't done.

If only proving what I am saying were so easy. Problem is, I have no proof. Do you really think anyone in the illuminati can prove anything? No one can simply snap a picture of a lizard shape-shifting into a human. In our temples no one brings any sort of video equipment, cameras, or anything. Everyone is carefully screened for this, to ensure no one can infiltrate the Brotherhood.

I have no earthly idea what it is you are talking about. Back already? I have never been here before. But if this is how you are going to be, throwing accusations at me that you cannot possibly prove, then maybe I should go somewhere else. I am TRYING to warn you of what is to come, but apparantly you want to dismiss it entirely. That is fine, but try showing some respect before you accuse me of something I haven't done.

If only proving what I am saying were so easy. Problem is, I have no proof. Do you really think anyone in the illuminati can prove anything? No one can simply snap a picture of a lizard shape-shifting into a human. In our temples no one brings any sort of video equipment, cameras, or anything. Everyone is carefully screened for this, to ensure no one can infiltrate the Brotherhood.

First of all mister, you started with the accusations. Secondly I indeed completely dismiss your story, even more when you can't even back up your claims.

Maybe you should try and fool someone else.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• I did not accuse you of anything. Hell, for all I know you are working WITH my superiors and trying to silence me. Maybe you are just a skeptic. At this point, I have no idea, but I find it interesting you are so adamant about "not believing" what I say. I wonder if maybe you believe more than you want to let on, because you don't want your members hearing what I have to say.

If you want me to leave, then I will leave. Just say the word.
    I did not accuse you of anything. Hell, for all I know you are working WITH my superiors and trying to silence me. Maybe you are just a skeptic. At this point, I have no idea, but I find it interesting you are so adamant about "not believing" what I say. I wonder if maybe you believe more than you want to let on, because you don't want your members hearing what I have to say.

If you want me to leave, then I will leave. Just say the word.

I couldn't care less, the members here are very able to think for themselves.

• Look, you want some kind of proof? Well I am open to suggestions. I am the one that has been a part of the illuminati, I THINK I know a little more than you do on the subject. Furthermore, I am aware of how difficult, if not impossible, it would be to obtain any sort of proof. However, if you think you can come up with something, I'm all ears.
    Look, you want some kind of proof? Well I am open to suggestions. I am the one that has been a part of the illuminati, I THINK I know a little more than you do on the subject. Furthermore, I am aware of how difficult, if not impossible, it would be to obtain any sort of proof. However, if you think you can come up with something, I'm all ears.

LOL, do you think my IQ is like the average room temperature (in Celcius) or something? YOU came here with accusations against one of our members without arguments, so YOU should show some proof. For the third time: you can start by debunking all TS' posts, show us why he is on the dark side and how it is possible that this all was not planned by Mike.

• I just made a rather long post in one of my other threads trying to do exactly that. Now maybe you can tell me just which member of yours I was accusing, and what I was accusing them of? I have to know. If TIAI is a part of your forum, then I may be in more danger than I first thought!
    I just made a rather long post in one of my other threads trying to do exactly that. Now maybe you can tell me just which member of yours I was accusing, and what I was accusing them of? I have to know. If TIAI is a part of your forum, then I may be in more danger than I first thought!

Oh my god, you'd better run then, because he actually IS a member here!! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

Look, here are his posts: <!-- l -->search.php?author_id=1440&sr=posts<!-- l -->

Your 'proof' and attempt to debunk was amusing, but not very well argumented and believable. So I am sorry, but I still dont buy it.

• I suggest you read my other posts before you completely dismiss what I am saying as bullshit.
  • Fortunately TS has been showing us how to think for ourselves by giving us many interlinked connections which we can research ourselves. He does not TELL us what to think or what to believe, he is just showing us the pattern. So if what you are saying is the truth and that TS is a danger to us then why would he encourage us to question everything and connect the dots, surely blind sheep would be far easier to manipulate.

I have one question for you, if what you say carries any weight then you should be able to give us an explanation as to why all of his family are so at ease and not panic stricken. If he made his escape then surely his family would be prime target for the illuminati to bring him out, why are they showing NO sign of being worried, quite the opposite is what we see.
    Sorry, gonna lock some posts to keep the troll in one place, it's spreading the forum like this.

This discussion has been closed.