Hoax within a Hoax within a Hoax?

Comments

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I think some people (Michael included) just feel compelled to act because of the others' expectations from them, expectations ironically created by their own high standards..... I think even Michael cannot be himself in the presence of the others.....That's why he understood so well this part of humans' psychology....because he himself had to face it all the time....

And when someone has to act all the time in public - that person has to create stories to "sell", stories about their own person......scenarios....
    In spite of everything that has been told, I don't believe Michael had an addiction problem....

Do you think his Mother would have just let him be addicted and not care about her Son? Not trying to do something? I just don't believe this.
    Its her, your unsername is so unusual..... every time I see it on my screen I wonder if it means something <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    like always, it;s a pleasure to read your comments <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

you ask what is he after?.....
    as much as I struggle to see beyond the entertainer, my first thought is always that he's only DOING HIS JOB <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Hi Ginafelicia, thank you for being so sweet! I didn't mean anything negative, when I asked "What is he after?". He 's definitely working on something important. I was just trying to squint my brain and look at what he could possibly be looking at and looking for, THERE. It is a puzzle. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Also, I think I know what you mean, that it is his job, although, deeper...(and this is WAY cool!). Once I read that he told (I think) Frank Dileo, on the subject of visiting and helping people, that "we need to save the world; it is our job, here" (or something exactly like that), so, maybe he has a greater burden than just Entertainment" driving him, as his actual Job <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> . We knew it!

Um...about the username. One mystery at a time. This is MJ's Illusionary Feast. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> I don't have an unusually pretty real name such as yours; at least a million people have my name. I wanted something short & unusual. This is all it means: I always liked the way Mike says the word, "her" in his songs. When I come on forum to post, it's the circus blood in me, announcing my self. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Also, I feel like it IS my real name because people always stop talking when i approach them (in real life). i can almost hear them wacking each other in the ribs, shushing each other with, "it's her..." (Hey---we all have our demons... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> BTW, This is for them: <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> )

You are very creative.....I also like how he says "her" and "girl" <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> like flirting all the time with the women fans .... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> but again - he's only doing his job <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Love you Michael
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    Its her:

I see what you mean now... I don't believe, however, that Michael had a twin - or a double. And some people who used to believe in the double theory (on this forum) have since given up on it. I believe Michael really had vitiligo... There are many photos showing that, people who knew MJ saying it, plus the hats and long-sleeved shirts and umbrellas... AND the fact that Michael really didn't speak much about it! He kept quiet (and let the "bleaching" rumors go on and on) until he was pretty much forced to explain himself. As for the twin theory, come on... Do you think no one in Gary would know? Would Katherine hide that other kid from birth (and keep hiding him) or what?! No one knew, when Mike was 5 or even 10, how big he'd become one day... And finding a perfect double for MJ wouldn't have been easy. It's not just the physique, but also the voice, the sense of humor, the mannerisms, the way of walking and talking... I don't doubt that MJ had input into the questions he was asked in that Ebony interview, and I didn't deny that in my previous post... I noticed that he had a good relationship with Ebony over the years, and gave them a few interviews. But we don't know why he wanted to speak of the Elephant Man... We can only hypothesize.

If you're truly trying to say that a double/twin replaced the real MJ at one point, and MJ kept his original skin color and retreated from the fame & lived a quiet life or something, I cannot go down that road. I gave that theory a thought, but had to dismiss it for MANY reasons. And my impression is that not many people on this forum would go down that road, at this point in time. If I'm wrong, they are free to chime in and express their beliefs.

Two things 1st: Nothing I post is thrown out like raw meat to the dogs, to start a fight. This is why I said I was not even going there, with regard to the vitiligo. It is too hot of a subject, there ARE dogs, who like to fight over every scrap thrown out for thought, and it has already been discussed very invasively. There is no argument that he appears to have this, and it was not relevant to, let alone the point of my comments about his whiter mask-like make-up. My point was that he was using the makeup to suggest or document something else.

We know how particular he is about his "Look". Here, he taped an interview only partially made up; it had to be on purpose. Just his face,(not ears, jaw, neck) in white. Like a theatrical mask. Something is going on! He was up to something---this Hoax---prior to the Bad tour. He was setting it up <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> . His face wasn't this light through any of the Tour itself. This is all I was talking about. Not his personal health, but his on-camera "Act".

There are so many layers to what we perceive as reality, about him, and Michael Jackson has been controlling a lot (if not ALL) of them, by design! There is way more going on in that interview I brought up earlier <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> . I have to look at it again. The whole thing is closer to 20-25 minutes, and I will take another look at it, but not right now. (I haven't been putting you off; I injured my rotator cuff and I can't think while in pain <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> .)

The other thing is that, it doesn't matter how similar/dissimilar my opinions or hypotheses are to others on this board. I am not competing or polling. I'm not rolling over in my thought life because someone suggests I am outnumbered. I beLIEve in sharing ideas, while I still investigate them. There could be twins. There definitely were doubles. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> This is just my version of hoaxes within the Hoax, pending more evidence.

Think about this: No one is , as you said, "hiding that other kid, from birth". They, two, simply can't occupy the same field of peoples' vision at the same time. If we have seen both of them, all through life, just not within the same frame of Time, we would NEVER know that there are two.

There is a person here who suggested that both of them were in the Bad video...and it is hard to NOT see two, since the suggestion came. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> Just something to think about.

And, consider this: Does MJ have a hundred copies of the same shirt because he loves it, or is it habit, to always have enough of the same clothes on hand to dress alike in a pinch, and stand in for one another intermittently?? Identical twins, I have seen, LOVE to punk people, anyway. These twins MUST keep up the charade...

It would indeed be impossible for even a good-eye professional perfectionist, such as MJ, to find one person to replace him in every idiosyncracy, let alone, vocal pitch, physical walk, and physical form, and to find an actual dancer who could ace the Black Tornado <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> I haven't seen this yet...But I'll admit, it would be impossible, just for the fact there are fans who think they know his booty coming and going. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

But, you know what? MJ KNOWS this, and has selected many doubles, for different parts to play. As near as I can tell, he's picked them for like physique, and does all the facial tweaking with makeup, and appliances. Maybe surgery, if they are willing...I think the red lipstick started after the first few doubles. It was an attempt to unify all those differently shaped lips. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Even a one-man act being done by two, needs a break now and again...

It is entirely possible that the man we think we know (all kind of doubles), is different from the man we never knew: The real mastermind of the "Michael Jackson Experience", someone who CREATED the guy we've been chasing for 27 years. Haven't you ever seen a show where substitutions are made regularly in the cast of CHARACTERS? The makeup is what makes them into the character. I am not saying MJ LEFT show business... only that he left the actual spotlight, and managed his version of "Michael Jackson" from behind the scenes.

AND, It is not a stretch to imagine that Poppa Joe, whose dream it WAS to hit it big in the music industry, when MJ was in diapers, would have later discussed this with someone and realized he was sitting on a gold mine, with twins? He is a crafty man, himself, and MJ said his dad was a managerial and showbusiness genius! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> He would have known, or found out, exactly how to make the twin thing work to the advantage of the group. MJ could be now hoaxing this twin business! We never found out when the birth records of MJ were sealed, that I heard, you know...I hope I am making sense <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> .

One more thing on this: In TII, I saw a guy whom I haven't seen since the mid eighties--- at all---playing MJ, who didn't look like him in ANY other scenes...now, what do you think THAT means <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> I was bowled over! Still thinking about this one! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Have you seen the movie, The Prestige?? GREAT movie and interesting MJ Parallels. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Later. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    I've always wondered if the addiction was a hoax. I remember back in 1993 when his so called addiction caused him to cancel his tour. He was on stage in Mexico City, ( I was there visiting a friend) and I watched him do a performance as if it was his last. It was fantastic. His Bille Jean was crazy! His dance solo was like I've never seen it before. The next day he was gone to Europe, his tour cancelled and the talk of him being on pain killers. I thougth, that was not a man on drugs. He was at the top of his game and there was no way he could have done that performance if he was addicted. I think he used it to his own advantage because he knew the media would believe it. It seems the only time we ever saw him kind of drugged out was when he was giving a depositon for a lawsuit, again using it to his advantage so he could say. " I don't remmber." when asksed a question.
    I think he may have used it again for this hoax. His family and others are just too eager to admit to his drug use. Also, the body that was found at Carolwood did not have any other drugs in it except those that DM gave him. so, so much for the drug addict theory.
    Totally agree <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    It is entirely possible that the man we think we know (all kind of doubles), is different from the man we never knew: The real mastermind of the "Michael Jackson Experience", someone who CREATED the guy we've been chasing for 27 years. Haven't you ever seen a show where substitutions are made regularly in the cast of CHARACTERS? The makeup is what makes them into the character.

Add the child abuse, PTSD, alleged drug stories and some of the 'Message of MJ' blog and you'll get to interesting assumptions.
    In every ocean there is at least one drop of truth.
  • Its her:

You said:
    <We know how particular he is about his "Look". Here, he taped an interview only partially made up; it had to be on purpose. Just his face,(not ears, jaw, neck) in white. Like a theatrical mask.>

His make-up wasn't white - it may have appeared lighter (than it was) due to lighting. I really didn't see a "theatrical mask", as you say, and overall I don't see everything you seem to see in that interview. And make-up usually means just face anyway. It could be that MJ didn't even think there was a big difference between his face and the rest of his skin... As I said, the contrast might be heightened, on camera, due to lighting.

Re: Michael having a twin: Do you think no one in Gary, Indiana or in Hayvenhurst/LA would know? While Michael was aged 0-15 (not yet uber-famous), the twins would never be seen together?! Only one of them would come out of the house at any given time? And did only 1 of them live with Diana Ross? And when performing with the J5 (or even solo) Michael always took the credit and the other twin stayed anonymous? You are entitled to your beliefs, but I'm on the realistic side and these are the "logistical issues" I see with this theory - and the reason I consider it far-fetched.

Re: TII guy: Would you mind attaching a pic? I don't know who you might be referring to.

Re: "The Prestige": I've seen it, but I personally don't see parallels to MJ. Sure, MJ had stunt doubles and maybe other doubles at different times, but I think they were used for limited purposes - not to replace MJ in any significant way. And don't you think that the people working with MJ, or his friends and associates, would know if it was the real deal? Some tricks can be done on video (for those of us watching videos at home), but not in person/in reality...

Anyhow, let me make a point that I also made in another thread:
    Sometimes I think we envision MJ as this guy who has plenty of time to occupy himself with games and numerology and hoaxes and stuff. Well, he was a very active/busy person who also did a LOT of traveling, was involved in numerous lawsuits and attended numerous depositions etc:
    <!-- m -->http://mjjtimeline.blogspot.com/2009/08/1983.html<!-- m -->
    MJ was a man with TONS on his plate, and sometimes I think we're deluding ourselves thinking he'd spend a lot of time on a hoax, on the Internet posting comments etc... I too go down the rabbit hole quite often (therefore guilty as charged), but I try to retain a sense of reality... Some of your theories are a little too fantastical for me. I respect them - I just can't embrace them myself.

Take care!
  • It is entirely possible that the man we think we know (all kind of doubles), is different from the man we never knew: The real mastermind of the "Michael Jackson Experience", someone who CREATED the guy we've been chasing for 27 years. Haven't you ever seen a show where substitutions are made regularly in the cast of CHARACTERS? The makeup is what makes them into the character.

Add the child abuse, PTSD, alleged drug stories and some of the 'Message of MJ' blog and you'll get to interesting assumptions.

Please don't say this... It's what some people say about the child molestation rumors: "where there's smoke, there's fire." We should know better. And where did the PTSD come from?! A member here offered her view and you took it on, as "the truth"? I'm not attacking you, I just don't understand why you find truth in all these things... And I don't understand why everyone is trying to make MJ more messed up than he ever was!! Some people who don't believe the drug stories believe other stuff (like mind control) which would likely make MJ even MORE messed up - and less able to function properly - than drugs! With all the conditions and diseases this man is alleged to have, he should have been bed-ridden/hospitalized/in rehab for the past 30 years... No kidding.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    What I said is to be found in the web and has been discussed numerous times in many threads and blogs. It explains the why and the how. If you read the material thouroughly, you will not be able to sleep. This does not take any inch of respect away from him, at least not for me, on the contrary.
    As to those insane allegations - there is in fact nothing sweeter in the world than to fall asleep aside of children.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Its her, your unsername is so unusual..... every time I see it on my screen I wonder if it means something <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

as much as I struggle to see beyond the entertainer, my first thought is always that he's only DOING HIS JOB <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Hi Ginafelicia, thank you for being so sweet! I didn't mean anything negative, when I asked "What is he after?". He 's definitely working on something important. I was just trying to squint my brain and look at what he could possibly be looking at and looking for, THERE. It is a puzzle. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Also, I think I know what you mean, that it is his job, although, deeper...(and this is WAY cool!). Once I read that he told (I think) Frank Dileo, on the subject of visiting and helping people, that "we need to save the world; it is our job, here" (or something exactly like that), so, maybe he has a greater burden than just Entertainment" driving him, as his actual Job <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> . We knew it!

Um...about the username. One mystery at a time. This is MJ's Illusionary Feast. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> I don't have an unusually pretty real name such as yours; at least a million people have my name. I wanted something short & unusual. This is all it means: I always liked the way Mike says the word, "her" in his songs. When I come on forum to post, it's the circus blood in me, announcing my self. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Also, I feel like it IS my real name because people always stop talking when i approach them (in real life). i can almost hear them wacking each other in the ribs, shushing each other with, "it's her..." (Hey---we all have our demons... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> BTW, This is for them: <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> )

I Knew It

you are so crazy ! only in a good way
    luv ya

Hi Suspicious mind!

I kinda thought everyone would know it, because we've all slapped someone to shut up, because, "here she comes"...but the secret has been safe until now! MJ's secrets are so much Juicier...I'll hide in his shadow anytime <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Now, shhhhh. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> (Luv Ya, TOO, you nut! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> )

So, what´s your name? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    It is entirely possible that the man we think we know (all kind of doubles), is different from the man we never knew: The real mastermind of the "Michael Jackson Experience", someone who CREATED the guy we've been chasing for 27 years. Haven't you ever seen a show where substitutions are made regularly in the cast of CHARACTERS? The makeup is what makes them into the character.

Agree.
  • BlackJack wrote:
    I really feel that MJ should record a song called WAKE UP and THINK FOR YOURSELF since the message will be digested more eagerly if it is in song form. It's an anthem that the world could really use right now!!

LOL - Promise me that on the upcoming Breaking News album, if we are given two surprise songs and they are titled what you mentioned here you won't leave the forum. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

I agree that a definate wake up call is needed and people do need to start thinking for themselves instead following along like little lost puppy dogs. You can't find the answer when you aren't even listening!

Love you Michael!
    "Vision" is coming, "Michael" is coming, there's a nice bright full moon coming soon and everything is all right....

Dear Michael..... I hope all goes as planned and when the time is right our questions will be answered....

love you more <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I can't wait for Michael's return.I wish his planes are going exactly how he imagined it will be ! As long as he is happy & healthy I'm not wishing anything more.God bless you all, you helped me so much going thru this difficult time .You gave me hope when i thought everything is lost ....
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    BlackJack wrote:
    I really feel that MJ should record a song called WAKE UP and THINK FOR YOURSELF since the message will be digested more eagerly if it is in song form. It's an anthem that the world could really use right now!!

LMAO! This is hilarious! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    BlackJack wrote:

LOL - Promise me that on the upcoming Breaking News album, if we are given two surprise songs and they are titled what you mentioned here you won't leave the forum. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

I agree that a definate wake up call is needed and people do need to start thinking for themselves instead following along like little lost puppy dogs. You can't find the answer when you aren't even listening!

Love you Michael!

"AMEN!!"
    It amazes me just how far down the "Rabbit Hole", people can be led...distractions, distractions and more distractions!
    Search within your heart and the "Truth" shall set you free! Believe in yourself, Believe in Michael and Believe in the "Power of L.O.V.E!" <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Its her:

Re: Michael having a twin: Do you think no one in Gary, Indiana or in Hayvenhurst/LA would know?

Affirmative
    While Michael was aged 0-15 (not yet uber-famous), the twins would never be seen together?!

Correct! Only inside their compound, would it be safe.

Only one of them would come out of the house at any given time? And did only 1 of them live with Diana Ross?

One at a time <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> , week to week!

And when performing with the J5 (or even solo) Michael always took the credit and the other twin stayed anonymous?

No. Jump out of the box, girl. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> They are BOTH the entertainer, Michael Jackson. No one is hiding, except the fake <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> dead ones, right now. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Consider this, too: that SOME of the time, when MJ is on set with his standin, that the standin is his real twin bro, passed off as a double!! Remember, we have been seeing only what MJ SAYS we could see. NO one questions MJ. No one would think to. No one would dare, if they had thought of it. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

You are entitled to your beliefs, but I'm on the realistic side and these are the "logistical issues" I see with this theory - and the reason I consider it far-fetched.

Do you really think genius twins who have been studying & perfecting illusion since adolescence would have any problem with logistics of making TWINS appear as ONE guy <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

Re: TII guy: Would you mind attaching a pic? I don't know who you might be referring to.
    Alas, I am exposed. I don't know how to post pix from video. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    I am referring to the guy who ALWAYS does this kind of "Mona Lisa" pose. I haven't seen him (or any of the MJs we've seen) do this since the eighties. You can see him yourself in this segment of TII. He is seated. Two words: Smooth Criminal.

He certainly IS. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Re: "The Prestige": I've seen it, but I personally don't see parallels to MJ. Sure, MJ had stunt doubles and maybe other doubles at different times, but I think they were used for limited purposes - not to replace MJ in any significant way.

And don't you think that the people working with MJ, or his friends and associates, would know if it was the real deal?

NO. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> Especially, if the only MJ they've ever interacted with was one of the "actors", from the get go. On tour, he didn't hang out with the rest of the show afterwards. He said he didn't go to eat or for a drink, to unwind, or any of that. He couldn't afford to. Loose lips sink ships. Once, I heard Sheryl Crowe say in an interview that "Michael is different every night". What a bizarre thing to say! But this was also when there were rumors of him being bipolar, too. He's not Bipolar, he's Bi-person; two persons, QUITE possibly, and multiple doubles...

Anyhow, let me make a point that I also made in another thread:
    Sometimes I think we envision MJ as this guy who has plenty of time to occupy himself with games and numerology and hoaxes and stuff. Well, he was a very active/busy person who also did a LOT of traveling, was involved in numerous lawsuits and attended numerous depositions etc:
    <!-- m -->http://mjjtimeline.blogspot.com/2009/08/1983.html<!-- m -->
    MJ was a man with TONS on his plate, and

sometimes I think we're deluding ourselves thinking he'd spend a lot of time on a hoax, on the Internet posting comments etc...

THIS line AMAZES ME <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->

How can you beLIEve he's alive without taking note that this is the BIGGEST Hoax, he or anyone has ever done <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

This is reality:
    This Hoax is his BABY. A real Live ARG. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

He has planned it for years and he's got nothing BUT time, to follow it online and in the news. Do you think he's not going to play in his own game <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> It is his Greatest SHOW On Earth, outdoing anything else the world has ever seen, or was ever possible to be attempted <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->

What did you think he meant, by the phrase, THIS IS IT ? <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: -->

Ever heard him say that "death" would be "a Great Adventure" <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> This is the Crown Jewel <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> in his lifelong aim to best P.T. Barnum. PTB didn't go beyond the grave... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

It is:
    Part marketing tool, part educational tool, part FunHouse, part SpookHouse, part Memory Lane, part sociological experiment, and part life lesson, all wrapped up with Love, including & giving people who missed the first Michael Jackson Experience years ago, a chance to be part of it, getting to know and appreciate him, before he moves on to something else...And, as a bonus, everyone here is learning to think differently, and growing wiser in the process, really looking at ourselves in the mirror, and becoming better neighbors and stewards of earth and and making friends...

This is what he does. He has always had a finger on the pulse of his fans, worldwide.
    If Michael Jackson is NOT monitoring all this, he's not the marketing Wizard, and Genius Promotions Man we all thought these last 4 decades, so WHAT did he DO this for, then <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

You don't have to answer, but, dang <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> , do you read about the Hoax, here, much?? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I too go down the rabbit hole quite often (therefore guilty as charged), but I try to retain a sense of reality... Some of your theories are a little too fantastical for me. I respect them - I just can't embrace them myself.
    It's OK. More for me <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Take care!
  • First off as I have mentioned before, MJ has been hoaxing the world for a long time..... he has painted a picture of what he wants people to see, whether that be in an interview or video or performance. I don't mean that in a bad way, I think it's just his nature, to be a joker and to 'play' with people. As we know, he likes creating the mystery and illusions as that is part of genuine showbusiness.........it is the entertainer's job to entertain. That hoax has been planned to sit inside his 'death' hoax...by showing the world at large images that tend to give the impression that he is not well, by leaking reports to the media of insomnia and prescription drug abuse, the stress of the tour, etc;
    What is your opinion, BJ? Has Michael ever had any kind of drug addiction or problem recently or in the past?Or as everyone says, that after the Pepsi incident in 1984 he became addicted to painkillers (like Mrs. Katherine says)?
    This leads in nicely to the current situation with the non-believers. They have been conditioned: firstly by MJ himself (to view him a certain way), and then by the media, however it is ironic that all fans are well aware of how the media has lied about MJ time and again, yet the non-believers feel that the media didn't lie about his death......this is what I find astonishing.
    Do you think that Michael portrayed a false image of himself sometimes on purpose but where? On stage or off stage?

I agree that what people see outside is far from how he is in fact. A lot of people think they know each and every detail of his life and how he would act or not. In fact they know nothing. I am pretty sure that Michael, the man, is someone people never reached to.A lot of fans think they know him. They do not. And they will never find out from other's mouths or from TV.

It is my opinion Anna, that MJ is not and has never been a prescription drug addict. When we think back to when he first mentioned the 'addiction', he had been on tour and was facing the first round of false allegations. I imagine that he would have done anything to quit the tour and escape the country so that he could marshal his legal team and focus on a strategy for his defence..........using the Pepsi burn nicely gave him that alibi and he conveniently played that card....that's what I think, since it didn't appear his hospitalisation was that serious, nor was his stint in rehab very long. I'm not saying that he has never taken pain medication for legitimate conditions, but from our investigations, we know that MJ is extremely professional and thorough with his work; he meticulously plans things down to the minutest detail and he has had a strong religious upbringing.... this all screams to me that MJ is way too smart and responsible to ever go down the road of drug addiction of any kind. As I've previously said, MJ has definately 'played' with his image as an entertainer to get people to see what he wants them to see. The very portrayal/ admission of addiction to pain medication back in 1993 has come in very handy in the 2009 'death' hoax, wouldn't you say...... to me, that has "planned, for future use" written all over it and supports the idea that the hoax has been in the works for quite some time as his " greatest ever ILLUSION".

Brilliant. Exquisitely, deliciously brilliant. I'd love to know him.

I Knew It

you are so crazy ! only in a good way
    luv ya

Hi Suspicious mind!

I kinda thought everyone would know it, because we've all slapped someone to shut up, because, "here she comes"...but the secret has been safe until now! MJ's secrets are so much Juicier...I'll hide in his shadow anytime <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Now, shhhhh. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> (Luv Ya, TOO, you nut! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> )

So, what´s your name? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Wilma Flintstone <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Now I've got that theme tune in my head LOL. Thanks for that <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    So I'll call you Wilma from now on <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> ?
    So I'll call you Wilma from now on <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> ?
    Uh... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I knew that would try to stick to me! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I knew I should have used "Batgirl" or something HOT. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

"its her" still works... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I like my "Hoax name".
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Billie Jean sounds more hoaxy!
    OK Wilma
    sorry I couldn't help it <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

You are so funny <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • miriam34miriam34 Posts: 146
    Here reading you all Betty Flintstones ... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Don't you think today was too quiet?
    I think we have to stay tuned in the next days.......
This discussion has been closed.