Hoax within a Hoax within a Hoax?

Comments

• SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Don't you think today was too quiet?
    I think we have to stay tuned in the next days.......

If we compare to the last confusion we had... yes it is calm but this is how it works... there are 'ups' and 'downs' but next ups are always better then the previous... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> the best is always yet to come finally. This is great.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Yes I think the same.... maybe it's just the quiet before the storm <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Fresh news again, there is going to be a new video from MJ with Akon on Hold My Hand .Interesting, isn't it ? Hugs
    MJ is not wasting his time this week <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Lots of fresh news....
    I think we must be in stand-by form now on...... still theres a lot to go until the truth will be revealed <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Something that I'm finding increasingly astonishing as more time passes, is that the hoax has been running for approx 17 months now and there hasn't been a solid, serious article/tv segment reporting what we beLIEvers see. Is it possible that there are no journos/reporters/investigators, freelance or otherwise that have been following MJ's death and scrutinizing the details as we have done? I wonder what people the likes of Diane Dimond, Tom Sneddon (interesting initials) or even Randy Taraborrelli really THINK about the 'death'. These are people who made it their business to investigate MJ and dig into his life and persona over the years........you would think that they couldn't be blind to things that we know about him that give the 'hoax' game away. Even if they did not pick up on the outright clues that MJ has left for his 'objective, alert' fans, haven't any of these people seen and questioned the inconsistencies surrounding the 'death' itself......911 call, ambo, bodybag to name a few. I am baffled by this.... it seems that our so-called newsmedia doesn't want to even entertain the idea and limit the amount of egg on their faces when the Truth finally comes out and hits them over the head. In another post I think it was Its her who quite rightly remarked that 'it killed the media having to report his "death"in a respectful manner'...... well I think it is going to doubly decimate them to have to report him as being UNDEAD and that he was seriously underestimated and written off..........the FOOLS.........................lol!!!!!!!
  • Something that I'm finding increasingly astonishing as more time passes, is that the hoax has been running for approx 17 months now and there hasn't been a solid, serious article/tv segment reporting what we beLIEvers see. Is it possible that there are no journos/reporters/investigators, freelance or otherwise that have been following MJ's death and scrutinizing the details as we have done? I wonder what people the likes of Diane Dimond, Tom Sneddon (interesting initials) or even Randy Taraborrelli really THINK about the 'death'. These are people who made it their business to investigate MJ and dig into his life and persona over the years........you would think that they couldn't be blind to things that we know about him that give the 'hoax' game away. Even if they did not pick up on the outright clues that MJ has left for his 'objective, alert' fans, haven't any of these people seen and questioned the inconsistencies surrounding the 'death' itself......911 call, ambo, bodybag to name a few. I am baffled by this.... it seems that our so-called newsmedia doesn't want to even entertain the idea and limit the amount of egg on their faces when the Truth finally comes out and hits them over the head. In another post I think it was Its her who quite rightly remarked that 'it killed the media having to report his "death"in a respectful manner'...... well I think it is going to doubly decimate them to have to report him as being UNDEAD and that he was seriously underestimated and written off..........the FOOLS.........................lol!!!!!!!

I've always thought this was insane as well. Like, how could everyone not notice? In my opinion, they do notice. Maybe not everyone, but much of the media and people in the music industry. As far as the media goes, I think that nobody wants to be the first to mention it because they are afraid they will look crazy for one, especially if it's not true. guess if I were a reporter I would think "ok, I already reported on the death of Michael Jackson. I can't go back on that and say he's not dead...especially if he really is dead, nobody will ever listen to me again". That could be an individual speaking or a company. I have a feeling many of our members here or "lurkers" are from the media. And I bet there are some that are just waiting for their que. For example, Geraldo comes to mind. He seems pretty smart to me. I'm sure he's keeping up with the hoax so that when it comes time (after Michael BAMS) he will have all the information he needs to report on it and wont be starting from scratch. Just using my imagination here, I do not know Geraldo personally <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Although I wish I did. Love that guy and his cute little moustache. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Something that I'm finding increasingly astonishing as more time passes, is that the hoax has been running for approx 17 months now and there hasn't been a solid, serious article/tv segment reporting what we beLIEvers see. Is it possible that there are no journos/reporters/investigators, freelance or otherwise that have been following MJ's death and scrutinizing the details as we have done? I wonder what people the likes of Diane Dimond, Tom Sneddon (interesting initials) or even Randy Taraborrelli really THINK about the 'death'. These are people who made it their business to investigate MJ and dig into his life and persona over the years........you would think that they couldn't be blind to things that we know about him that give the 'hoax' game away. Even if they did not pick up on the outright clues that MJ has left for his 'objective, alert' fans, haven't any of these people seen and questioned the inconsistencies surrounding the 'death' itself......911 call, ambo, bodybag to name a few. I am baffled by this.... it seems that our so-called newsmedia doesn't want to even entertain the idea and limit the amount of egg on their faces when the Truth finally comes out and hits them over the head. In another post I think it was Its her who quite rightly remarked that 'it killed the media having to report his "death"in a respectful manner'...... well I think it is going to doubly decimate them to have to report him as being UNDEAD and that he was seriously underestimated and written off..........the FOOLS.........................lol!!!!!!!

I've always thought this was insane as well. Like, how could everyone not notice? In my opinion, they do notice. Maybe not everyone, but much of the media and people in the music industry. As far as the media goes, I think that nobody wants to be the first to mention it because they are afraid they will look crazy for one, especially if it's not true. guess if I were a reporter I would think "ok, I already reported on the death of Michael Jackson. I can't go back on that and say he's not dead...especially if he really is dead, nobody will ever listen to me again". That could be an individual speaking or a company. I have a feeling many of our members here or "lurkers" are from the media. And I bet there are some that are just waiting for their que. For example, Geraldo comes to mind. He seems pretty smart to me. I'm sure he's keeping up with the hoax so that when it comes time (after Michael BAMS) he will have all the information he needs to report on it and wont be starting from scratch. Just using my imagination here, I do not know Geraldo personally <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Although I wish I did. Love that guy and his cute little moustache. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I think it's possible that there's some sort of media "blackout" (or whatever it's called) when it comes to the hoax. Perhaps reporters and journalists are told to ignore "those crazy fans" or they're told not report on anything for another reason. It could be the "elite" who don't want people questioning it (if they know or think that MJ's alive) or perhaps a powerful media figure has "dibs" on breaking the news. Like Oprah for example - not that he will bam on her show or anything but maybe there's something there...Larry King is another possibility too - he'll also be retiring soon - this month I think actually. But if nobody has just plain not noticed, I wouldn't be too surprised - a lot of journalists/reporters only report what they're told to and aren't actually "out there" getting the scoop anymore.

I think it's possible that there's some sort of media "blackout" (or whatever it's called) when it comes to the hoax. Perhaps reporters and journalists are told to ignore "those crazy fans" or they're told not report on anything for another reason. It could be the "elite" who don't want people questioning it (if they know or think that MJ's alive) or perhaps a powerful media figure has "dibs" on breaking the news. Like Oprah for example - not that he will bam on her show or anything but maybe there's something there...Larry King is another possibility too - he'll also be retiring soon - this month I think actually. But if nobody has just plain not noticed, I wouldn't be too surprised - a lot of journalists/reporters only report what they're told to and aren't actually "out there" getting the scoop anymore.

Obviously!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> They will report on whatever will sell...they don't even care if it's true or not. I hope Geraldo isn't one of them though. I just love that guy. Hahaha. Okay done talking about my creepy crush on an old guy.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Obviously!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> They will report on whatever will sell...they don't even care if it's true or not. I hope Geraldo isn't one of them though. I just love that guy. Hahaha. Okay done talking about my creepy crush on an old guy.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Creepy crushes on older men are pretty normal I think. When I was a teen, I had a crush on Spock from Star Trek... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Obviously!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> They will report on whatever will sell...they don't even care if it's true or not. I hope Geraldo isn't one of them though. I just love that guy. Hahaha. Okay done talking about my creepy crush on an old guy.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Creepy crushes on older men are pretty normal I think. When I was a teen, I had a crush on Spock from Star Trek... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Hahahahaha!! Nice!
    Something that I'm finding increasingly astonishing as more time passes, is that the hoax has been running for approx 17 months now and there hasn't been a solid, serious article/tv segment reporting what we beLIEvers see. Is it possible that there are no journos/reporters/investigators, freelance or otherwise that have been following MJ's death and scrutinizing the details as we have done? I wonder what people the likes of Diane Dimond, Tom Sneddon (interesting initials) or even Randy Taraborrelli really THINK about the 'death'. These are people who made it their business to investigate MJ and dig into his life and persona over the years........you would think that they couldn't be blind to things that we know about him that give the 'hoax' game away. Even if they did not pick up on the outright clues that MJ has left for his 'objective, alert' fans, haven't any of these people seen and questioned the inconsistencies surrounding the 'death' itself......911 call, ambo, bodybag to name a few. I am baffled by this.... it seems that our so-called newsmedia doesn't want to even entertain the idea and limit the amount of egg on their faces when the Truth finally comes out and hits them over the head. In another post I think it was Its her who quite rightly remarked that 'it killed the media having to report his "death"in a respectful manner'...... well I think it is going to doubly decimate them to have to report him as being UNDEAD and that he was seriously underestimated and written off..........the FOOLS.........................lol!!!!!!!

Exactly!!

I think they fear not to be ridiculed. I think also because this death is so much alike Elvis' death and ....... Elvis is still dead for the public and who says he is alive becomes ridiculous, after so many years......
    Even when Teddy Riley came and said he believes Michael is alive the media glossed over it!!
    Except our friends from TMZ <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

And now Teddy is that "insane" producer....nice title he got for himself <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Yup - it's been almost total MJ news blackout. At the start I was expecting constant updates on how Murray's case was progressing etc, I expected the media to be all over it, MJ stuff sells after all - but instead ..... cue the tumbleweed and eerie silence!

Now, I wonder if it's because they DO know what's up and don't want to be the first to break the silence and risk being called fools - or, that they're deliberately ignoring him as a reaction to being played and messed with, you know, like a parent can ignore their child's irritating, attention-seeking behaviour!

I wonder if MJ wants to be noticed now, whether he wants the media to start questioning things (as we have been here) or whether he wants the Bam to be the big thing they just won't be able to avoid!
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    I don't know why the media hasn't said a word about this side and I personally think they might have no idea and find it as idiot as the "Elvis is alive" theory. I know that media would do anything to rip a piece of him and create a whole circus but they could really find it absurd.

By the way, Thomas Sneddon, very interesting initials, indeed. I've been thinking about that for a few months.Very interesting initials.
    In another post I think it was Its her who quite rightly remarked that 'it killed the media having to report his "death"in a respectful manner'...... well I think it is going to doubly decimate them to have to report him as being UNDEAD and that he was seriously underestimated and written off..........the FOOLS.........................lol!!!!!!!

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

But they will be that furious that they will tear him apart <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I think that God can make some people blind to the Truth on purpose. So that when things are revealed it will just hit them very hard as they deserve it. So maybe that Sneddon does not have a clue. The journalists have from journalism only the name, they are parrots not investigators. The dark side must smell the coffee but it is they who control the media hence we don't hear about the hoax. But soon they will not be able to hide the truth any longer.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Diane Dimond, Tom Sneddon or even Randy Taraborrelli....the axis of evil <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Diane DEmon for sure is awared that MJ faked his death.
  • There is very little investigative journalism done nowadays, a lot of the news are copy pasted from various sources! Hoax stories are not seen as mainstream news and are not deemed worthwhile of any efforts, because very few of those will ever lead to any scoop! Call it LAZY journalism!

The MJ hoax is no exception! Why spending time on investigating something so complicated, which is so unlikely to have any foundations? They have closed their mind to it! (Except Harvey! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> and maybe Oprah and LK who may be on it)
    Whilst a few thousand beLIEvers have seen enough "Clues" to beLIEve that MJ is alive, no single clue is a clear evidence of him being alive and this is why beLIEvers and non beLIEvers looking at the same clue will come to different conclusions, let's take my favourite "Back" clue as an example:
    - As a beLIEver, I state that nobody other than MJ himself could have provided the background to the theory of 7's and posted for the first time on this topic on the 25th June 2006 (62...76....813....21)
    - A non beLIEver will say, Back has been posting on MJJC since MJ died and said that the theory of 7 was a vision. Back is not MJ
    By grouping clues and looking at the probability of those occurring at the same time ...as TS has done...it is possible to prove that the probability of MJ having faked his death is higher than 99.999999999999%. However, not everybody is comfortable with the concept of probability...

Let's also consider that the media in large never had much empathy for MJ in the first place, and probably came to beLIEve their own stories about the drug addict and victim... so they have closed their mind to the possibility of him being alive... It will be a SHOCK!

I think that if we want to get more people on the beLIEvers or potential beLIEvers trail before BAMsday, we are going to have to do it without the media. As discussed with another beLIEver, we will need to go and distribute our own flyers in our local communities and raise awareness this way...

With L.O.V.E
  • gboetegboete Posts: 12

I thought, if he would win a grammy (nominated with TII song) that he could accompany his children to collect it. That would be an excellent moment.
    I always wondered about Pearl Junior. She was or is still in contact with the family, and I think that they know about her e-book. Would the family not set the record straight if Michael really would have died ? Obviously, they remain silent when it comes to that.
    I think indeed the media do not know what to do. I think they feel some dirt coming....and they deserve it to feel a bit of what Michael had to go through. I hope they start using their head and heart instead of bashing him again. But we will be there to defend him, that is for sure.
    Back is silent lately.....he stopped posting there...... my logic says he must be posting somewhere......
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    BlackJack I agree that it's odd no investigating seems to be being done by the media, maybe because they're watching their step as they know something's going on. Yesterday while Christmas shopping for my brother I came across a book on the internet called Conspiracies by an author called Jamie King. Wasn't that the name of the Cirque director?!(I know, it's a coincidence). It had Michael's picture on the cover, as well as pics from 9/11. The book seems to ask the question if MJ faked his death to escape financial ruin, not quite the same angle we have been investigating for the most part but I thought it was at least some acknowledgment that not only a few thousand members of this site think there's a big question mark over Michael's "death" and the hoax is now being mentioned in books along with other conspiracy theories. First time I've come across it in the form of a book. I wonder if it will feature in other similar books, and if the hoax theory will spread through the wider public thanks to the publication of such work.
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137

The Body Media doesn't want to give MJ credit for anything. EVER. It's just that Michael Jackson kept his cards so close to his vest all the time, that they felt they had to make stuff up about him, his love life, his sexual orientation, his talent, his family, etc. I think they know about the death being a hoax...

Oh, you KNOW the press has perused this site, looking for an easy scoop. Just the NAME tempted the laziest. ("Investigated already, hmmm..." said the pea brain geniuses)

People have visited here briefly, before being run off, trying to determine WHAT the HECK is it all FOR?? They were repeatedly directed to places on the site to BEGIN reading, for the whole picture, but each time, they would come back asking us to put it in a nutshell for them. Sheesh, this was months ago. (Hey--If you don't have time to research the Biggest Live Hoax Mystery in the world, GO, back to your tiny office and WAIT for someone on TV to break the story in living COLOR and SOUND. Do you have a "nose for news", like the press at The Daily Planet, or are you just waiting around picking yours, until the AP hands you something??) Little baby vultures descended upon them and started feeding...It was kind of cute <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

They ARE aware something is brewing---just too impatient to find out what. As they can tell, WE don't actually know either, quite exactly, so,they are hiding and watching TOO...

Now, Larry King and Oprah are on the inside. Diane Dimond couldn't care less. She is done with him, like a skanky old cat with a dead mouse. You see, Ms. great self-appointed lady of justice, news and Truth, BOUGHT, without questioning, <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> the fiction that MJ died. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> He quit moving; she moved on. Typical bully. They thrive on possible reaction.

Taraborelli is privy to some Hoax detail, also. He would not have DARED write all that stuff in his newly revised Bio on MJ without permission. Especially all that crap, making Mike look like a creepy goofball "in bed". (PULLEASE, dude...)The powerful Batman would kick his ... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> , and he knows it <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->

It is bizarre of you (BlackJack) to mention TS' interesting initials. I don't get why. I did at one time look him up to see if he was a real human, because of the song razzing him.

MJ has the kind of nerve I call "Widowmaker nerve". It means, enjoy him while you can, because the guy IS going to prison, or cruising for a fatal beatdown for ticking off the wrong, small minded, chip on the shoulder, person with some influence... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

With his song, he was risking contempt and harassment charges IN THE FACE of everything else <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> MJ could have done TIME anyway, just for disrespecting/angering the Court (judge), even though he was acquitted....Or COULD he? My thought was that maybe the guy wasn't real. But he proved to seem to be. I didn't want to believe that MJ was doing this for some publicity stunt---how can one fake criminal charges? and without being prosecuted faking it?? You aren't suggesting MJ DID, are you???

Sneddon always did look kinda "rough" to me---I thought it was the evil in his soul oozing out his pores. But it COULD have been a disguise...too much putty. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Don't tell me MJ faked that trial and all the allegations <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->

But it's all coming back to me now...the time when he endlessly grilled some girls(I forget who) about child abuse, omg!! years and YEARS ago! Remember that? Yeah, they were just some fans, I think, and they remarked how strange the conversation turned...they said he was fascinated by it--not to do it, but about it. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

O.

M.

GOSH <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->

If The Batman is such a liar, how does he expect to stay SO loved worldwide?? Does he LIKE making people HATE and mistrust him <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

The Sneddon guy looks too old to be our "TS", here, whom I read was much younger. Was it his <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> dad, playing Tom Sneddon?????????????????????????????? Are you pulling my leg, or is it time for my cozy straightjacket again? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

He couldn't have faked that trial. That would mean that the press would be in on ALL of this. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> All. So why are we even wondering why they aren't printing the story <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> Are you TRYING to finish me off? May I keep one raggety brain cell? omg omg <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

Or... just tell me, NOW, that I am all wrong? (but be kind <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> ? )

• Gosh Its her, did I miss a vital TS update where age and gender was discussed?!!

Actually, I was being quite literal in mentioning the lack of hoax media attention, but now that YOU mention it.........................I guess we are going to find out soon enough if one "can fake criminal charges" using the good doctor.........sorry, but you walked into that one!!

I might be wrong, but I thought I read somewhere that there was in fact cctv evidence from the sleepovers that was going to be played as the defense trump card should it have been needed. As it turned out, the incorrigible, Arvizo ingrates did such an overwhelming A grade job of totally discrediting themselves that the camera footage wasn't needed......does that ring a bell? It does sound like an in-control MJ to have made sure any sleepovers were monitored after the shakedown in 1993...............so perhaps you are right, and there was never going to be any TIME done....IDK.

BTW .....I would so love to see the Batman face-off with the Dimond.......she should PAY him for the exclusive scoop!!

The Body Media doesn't want to give MJ credit for anything. EVER. It's just that Michael Jackson kept his cards so close to his vest all the time, that they felt they had to make stuff up about him, his love life, his sexual orientation, his talent, his family, etc. I think they know about the death being a hoax...

Oh, you KNOW the press has perused this site, looking for an easy scoop. Just the NAME tempted the laziest. ("Investigated already, hmmm..." said the pea brain geniuses)

People have visited here briefly, before being run off, trying to determine WHAT the HECK is it all FOR?? They were repeatedly directed to places on the site to BEGIN reading, for the whole picture, but each time, they would come back asking us to put it in a nutshell for them. Sheesh, this was months ago. (Hey--If you don't have time to research the Biggest Live Hoax Mystery in the world, GO, back to your tiny office and WAIT for someone on TV to break the story in living COLOR and SOUND. Do you have a "nose for news", like the press at The Daily Planet, or are you just waiting around picking yours, until the AP hands you something??) Little baby vultures descended upon them and started feeding...It was kind of cute <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

They ARE aware something is brewing---just too impatient to find out what. As they can tell, WE don't actually know either, quite exactly, so,they are hiding and watching TOO...

Now, Larry King and Oprah are on the inside. Diane Dimond couldn't care less. She is done with him, like a skanky old cat with a dead mouse. You see, Ms. great self-appointed lady of justice, news and Truth, BOUGHT, without questioning, <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> the fiction that MJ died. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> He quit moving; she moved on. Typical bully. They thrive on possible reaction.

Taraborelli is privy to some Hoax detail, also. He would not have DARED write all that stuff in his newly revised Bio on MJ without permission. Especially all that crap, making Mike look like a creepy goofball "in bed". (PULLEASE, dude...)The powerful Batman would kick his ... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> , and he knows it <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->

It is bizarre of you (BlackJack) to mention TS' interesting initials. I don't get why. I did at one time look him up to see if he was a real human, because of the song razzing him.

MJ has the kind of nerve I call "Widowmaker nerve". It means, enjoy him while you can, because the guy IS going to prison, or cruising for a fatal beatdown for ticking off the wrong, small minded, chip on the shoulder, person with some influence... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

With his song, he was risking contempt and harassment charges IN THE FACE of everything else <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> MJ could have done TIME anyway, just for disrespecting/angering the Court (judge), even though he was acquitted....Or COULD he? My thought was that maybe the guy wasn't real. But he proved to seem to be. I didn't want to believe that MJ was doing this for some publicity stunt---how can one fake criminal charges? and without being prosecuted faking it?? You aren't suggesting MJ DID, are you???

Sneddon always did look kinda "rough" to me---I thought it was the evil in his soul oozing out his pores. But it COULD have been a disguise...too much putty. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Don't tell me MJ faked that trial and all the allegations <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->

But it's all coming back to me now...the time when he endlessly grilled some girls(I forget who) about child abuse, omg!! years and YEARS ago! Remember that? Yeah, they were just some fans, I think, and they remarked how strange the conversation turned...they said he was fascinated by it--not to do it, but about it. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

O.

M.

GOSH <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->

If The Batman is such a liar, how does he expect to stay SO loved worldwide?? Does he LIKE making people HATE and mistrust him <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

The Sneddon guy looks too old to be our "TS", here, whom I read was much younger. Was it his <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> dad, playing Tom Sneddon?????????????????????????????? Are you pulling my leg, or is it time for my cozy straightjacket again? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

He couldn't have faked that trial. That would mean that the press would be in on ALL of this. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> All. So why are we even wondering why they aren't printing the story <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> Are you TRYING to finish me off? May I keep one raggety brain cell? omg omg <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

Or... just tell me, NOW, that I am all wrong? (but be kind <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> ? )

Its Her - you raised some interesting questions which I have been asking myself for a long time now!
    If we indeed assume that we are dealing with Michael Genius Jackson, the man who is pulling the strings behind this extremely complicated faked death Hoax then we do need to question every thing we have heard or seen about MJ in the last 25 years +, we cannot have it both ways I think!
    Would our Michael Genius Jackson be fooled by Bashir? Would he really trust a con family such as the Arvizos? ... and much much more...Are we really talking about the same man?

Only and only if ... Michael Genius Jackson was already making the film of his life back some 25 + years ago... why would he do this? Visionary thinking maybe or a man wanting to fulfil his destiny (whatever this may happen to be)... This implies possible mock trials, fake weddings, fake pepsi accident.... etc all wrapped in a well scripted life long scenario... Did it make his life fit the scenario perfectly or did he lead a very different parallel life? Both options are possible!

I know this "theory" may be far fetched... but accepting that the most famous man on the planet has faked his death is also.. quite ...far fetched... initially...

With L.O.V.E
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Gosh Its her, did I miss a vital TS update where age and gender was discussed?!!

Actually, I was being quite literal in mentioning the lack of hoax media attention, but now that YOU mention it.........................I guess we are going to find out soon enough if one "can fake criminal charges" using the good doctor.........sorry, but you walked into that one!!

I might be wrong, but I thought I read somewhere that there was in fact cctv evidence from the sleepovers that was going to be played as the defense trump card should it have been needed. As it turned out, the incorrigible, Arvizo ingrates did such an overwhelming A grade job of totally discrediting themselves that the camera footage wasn't needed......does that ring a bell? It does sound like an in-control MJ to have made sure any sleepovers were monitored after the shakedown in 1993...............so perhaps you are right, and there was never going to be any TIME done....IDK.

BTW .....I would so love to see the Batman face-off with the Dimond.......she should PAY him for the exclusive scoop!!

That would be meeeeee lol:
    <!-- m -->http://exploringthehoax.wordpress.com/2 ... ccuracies/<!-- m -->
    The theory does not state that the 2005 trial itself was a hoax, in fact it depends on the fact that the proceedings were very real. More accurately the theory states that Michael in a sense baited the DA (and the Arvizo family) in an attempt to prove a point. An attempt that ultimately failed in it’s purpose and message.

Do you really think Michael got fooled by Bashir? Do you really think he is that stupid? I don’t understand how someone can think Michael is brilliant enough to orchestrate a death hoax of this magnitude yet dumb enough to get fucked over that badly. Come on. Of course he knew Bashir would smear him, that’s why he had his own cameras filming everything in the back round. Do you really think after one set of child molestation allegations Michael would continue to host sleepovers with minors WITHOUT CCTV in the bedroom? And then do a very personal revealing train wreck of an interview designed for a national audience where he gave up all control over the aired edit?

Don’t you agree that it’s possible Michael called the DA’s bluff by taunting him with this interview KNOWING they had nothing on him, and that’s why he did that Bashir piece with the kid and the insistence that sharing your bed is a loving thing to do? Because he could prove beyond a shadow of a doubt nothing inappropriate happened- perhaps he was defiantly trying to set it all up to prove once and for all his innocence on the public stage. You want to call me a kid toucher mother fuckers? I’m gonna prove you’re all sick liars.

Do you really think Michael was naive enough to trust that family of track record con artists the Arvizos or do you think it’s possible he set them up/used them if you will?

Perhaps, just maybe, he intended to take it to trial to PROVE that the DA is shady and the cops are corrupt and the family were gold diggers and that the media unfairly condemn people with no evidence of wrong doing but the plan backfired and the message never got properly relayed.

People weren’t listening, the media reported their version of the facts, and the “hoax” was a PR fail. You win some you lose some. With CCTV in the bedroom, there’s no way he’d ever set one foot in prison. It would be the wild card of defense evidence and ended up being unnecessary to present. Why wouldn’t Michael’s defense team present CCTV tapes if they existed? Because then there would have been no trial, no public display, no hoax.

Do you REALLY think Michael Jackson would do a DEATH hoax the first time out? Or do you think it’s plausible that he has hoaxed before, possibly many times?

Here I go again <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
This discussion has been closed.