Greetings from the Cryptographer

TheCryptographerTheCryptographer Posts: 20
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
HelloxIsamtaxpersonywholknowsxmuchcaboutvtheihoaxrItwillmsharenwhatfIhknowrwithxyoutifsyouncanodeciphersmylcodesrWexwillzseetifnyoubcanaIfxyoutarewsuccessfulsyoufwillrbexrewardednwithlcluesvtozwhatxIlknow.

Cryptographer

Comments

• jenwren20jenwren20 Posts: 282
    O-K...?? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • 18 5 19 5 1 18 3 8 .14 5 20 6 9 4 5 19 19 1 8 9 19 1 4 9 19 20 18 1 3 20 9 15 14. 20 8 5 25 1 18 5 25 15
    21 18 5 14 13 25 9 14 1 12 12 20 8 9 19

The Cryptographer
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    HioSolarekyoupgoingctompostythisxwayballutheitime?
  • Don't look at the letters, look IN the letters. Then you will find what you are looking for.

Good job. Yes, but my cyphers will differ from post to post. I will give nothing away for free, you must find the answers for yourselves.

Cryptographer
  • t i u i t r n o p t t h x
    h l m n i e l n a o h o
    e l m a a o y e r f e a

Cryptographer
  • HelloxIsamtaxpersonywholknowsxmuchcaboutvtheihoaxrItwillmsharenwhatfIhknowrwithxyoutifsyouncanodeciphersmylcodesrWexwillzseetifnyoubcanaIfxyoutarewsuccessfulsyoufwillrbexrewardednwithlcluesvtozwhatxIlknow.

Cryptographer

Hello
    I am a person who knows much about the hoax I will share what I know with you if you can decipher my codes We will see if you can If you are successful you will be rewarded with clues to what I know.

Extra letters
    xstxylxcyiritmnfhrxtsnoslrxztnbaxtwsfrxnlvzxl
  • t i u i t r n o p t t h x
    h l m n i e l n a o h o
    e l m a a o y e r f e a

Cryptographer

the illumminati are only one part of the hoax?
  • why don't you guys ever do this in the day time <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • i gotta get some sleep. let me know how it all turns out. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    are we going to be subjected to every loony on the net now? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    URGH, I don't have the time or patience for this shit.......

Say what you gotta say, or go away <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • URGH, I don't have the time or patience for this shit.......

really we should be nicer to our guest

Say what you gatta say, or go away , pppplllllleeeeeaaaassssssssseee <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • 18 5 19 5 1 18 3 8 .14 5 20 6 9 4 5 19 19 1 8 9 19 1 4 9 19 20 18 1 3 20 9 15 14. 20 8 5 25 1 18 5 25 15
    21 18 5 14 13 25 9 14 1 12 12 20 8 9 19

The Cryptographer

??? Not sure on part of this...

Research. net fidess ad is a distraction. they are your enemy in all this
  • The pyramid is topped by the watchful eye. But atop the eye lies another piece of the pyramid. Who, then, is truly in control? The eye? Or the pyramid?

Cryptographer
  • if you have no patience for this, then you will never find the truth. The truth requires patience to uncover. If you are unwilling to be patient, then you may as well stop investigating. Only through patience and hard work will the truth be unveiled.

Cryptographer
  • Is this suggesting that those behind mjhd.net are some how trying to distract people from the real reasons behind the Michael Jackson adventure?
  • My head hurts again. Going to have crazy dreams just like last night <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • URGH, I don't have the time or patience for this shit.......

really we should be nicer to our guest

Say what you gatta say, or go away , pppplllllleeeeeaaaassssssssseee <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

maybe i was wrong <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • The pyramid is topped by the watchful eye. But atop the eye lies another piece of the pyramid. Who, then, is truly in control? The eye? Or the pyramid?

Cryptographer

I am going to have to go with neither. The eye can only see. The pyramid is only as strong as the foundation allows it to be. We are the foundation which the pyramid has been erected upon so we actually control it all. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • So are you the lizard man from last night? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Or is there an entire team trying to discredit our website? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • ..-. .. .-- . ... .- .... -. --- .-- --- .-- -. ... -- .--- .... -..

.- -.-- --- ..- .-. ... . .-.. ..-. .-- .... -.--

. ... -.- -.-- --- ..- .-. ... . .-.. ..-. .-- .... --- --- .-- -. . -.. - .... . ..-. .. .-. ... -
    -- .--- .... -..

. ... -.- -.-- --- ..- .-. ... . .-.. ..-. .-- .... --- - .... . - .-. ..- .
    -.-. --- -. ... .--. .. .-. .- - --- .-. ... .- .-. .

Cryptographer
  • It is not the foundation that controlls the building, nor the workers who build it. Who designed the building? What is the pyramid, and what is the eye? Who or what is responsible for designing the pyramid?

Cryptographer
  • Who would seek to discredit the ones who dig for the truth? You are but archeologists digging deeper into the abyss. What will you find? Even you do not know, yet you keep digging. The drive for knowlege is strong. The drive for truth prevails.

Who is the enemy of the archeologist? The one who does not wish the artifacts to be uncovered. Who does not want the artifacts uncovered? The archeologists are indeed a target of their enemies. Who is the enemy?

Cryptologist
  • It is not the foundation that controlls the building, nor the workers who build it. Who designed the building? What is the pyramid, and what is the eye? Who or what is responsible for designing the pyramid?

Cryptographer

ultimately God
  • God created the men that design the pyramid. God did not Himself design the pyramid. What is the pyramid? The key to finding who designed is to first understand just what the pyramid is.

Cryptographer