Escape gone wrong?

jacilovesmichaeljacilovesmichael Posts: 2,474
edited January 1970 in Hoax Theories
Okay so I am sure that it's more than likely that the dude from the other night was just a lunatic. But, his story made me start thinking about all the different possibilities and I can't stop <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> . What if, and these are big WHAT IFS, but what if Mike really did want to escape the country? What if he did agree to the TII concerts but once they raised it to 50 shows he caught on to them trying to murder him. So then, he got his double in there to some of the rehearsals and also in his bed on June 25th to pretend to be him while he got on a plane and got out of sight. His plan would then be to just have the double do the concerts. Even if the people in charge realized it was a double and not really him, they wouldn't kill the double, especially when they learned that Michael was in hiding - because they had millions of dollars in this comeback project and the double would be the only chance of pulling the thing off. So Mike wouldn't have been worried about them killing the double. And he could ESCAPE the world for awhile or forever, while staying safe from the illuminati or whoever wanted him dead, and he'd know the double could pull off his shows and make his last shows great, probably not preferrabl e for a perfectionist, but it was better than dying. So then, when the double is killed, Mike obviously had to change his plans. In fact, the family could have found out first and maybe some decisions were made without him. Like announcing to the world that MJ had died, perhaps the family learned of the death but then learned that it was a double and I'm sure someone knew that Mike had already been on his way into hiding (Jermaine's slip up about the airport). So they knew the best thing for MIke would be to go along with it that he had died because if they didn't, then people would be out looking for him right away and his life would be in danger again. So they planned his memorial and funeral, he took part in the planning from afar. He knew that he had no choice but to play dead, so made it the best memorial ever and tried to put a few clues in there that he wasn't really dead, without giving it away completely.

I'm just thinking out loud here, trying to debunk this. The main thing is the numerology, how would this explain that. Unless June 25th is the day Mike planned to escape and go into hiding, and it just happened to be the date they chose to murder him, because I think numerology is relevant in the illuminati, or so I've read. And his death date does reduce to a 6, just like his birthdate, which is questionable as you know. But that doesn't seem likely.

And what if this is the case and it is also being made to look like a hoax. Think about it, if they make it look like a hoax, then they can try to make Mike look like the bad guy if/when he returns. If it is known that they were trying to kill him, then theres a chance that more people will listen to the things Mike has to say if/when he comes back. And they don't want anyone to hear what he has to say, hence why they were going to kill him in the first place.

This would also explain the autopsy report and all the fake documents. It could also explain the FBI files released, so that it could be proven that there were death threats against Michael so it could be said that the GOVERNMENT put him in hiding to protect him, to make the government look good, instead of people knowing that THEY were the ones who wanted him dead.

This might also explain Kenny Ortega and his strange behavior since June 25th. Surely once Mike figured out what happened and that he must stay 'dead', he would wonder what was going to happen with his TII project. He knew the fans would expect something, and he wanted to give it to them. So he had Kenny make a movie, and it was probably true that Kenny "brought Michael into the editing room" with him.

"Discover the man you never knew" = the double??
"Always great to sing with my brother" = was the double his brother???

There are still holes in this theory though. Why are all the TII dancers actors? I still feel like this was all meant to be a movie. And I don't think it's very likely that'd there'd be so many parallels with the bible and Jesus if this were made to look like a hoax by the illuminati. I think it has to have been planned by Mike or by God himself.

I was thinking too that if this were true, that would mean TMZ is being fed information by the illuminati and not by Mike. Not impossible. It would make sense that the illuminati would want us to believe that this is a hoax planned BY MJ...so that we can keep waiting for his return...for one, that puts pressure on Mike to make a return so the truth can be told, which makes it likely for him to do so, making it easier for him to be found. And if we think that MJ hoaxed his death and in the process basically let someone else die, that makes it easier for them to make him look bad...just like they've been doing forever.

Have I lost it completely? This is just my imagination, and none of it really holds any wanter since there's no evidence of any of it. It does make for a good story though <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> And you have to admit, nothings impossible. Please don't yell at me or laugh at me for this... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Ok it's okay to laugh, but just know I'm only thinking out loud here and not standing by any of these 'what ifs'... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Comments

• 2jacilovesmichael <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> i think we are on overload right now. i don't know if these strange post are helpful or not but they sure to give one some things to think about. check out the on on mjhd.net (or whatever) by a new one . crytic something or the other <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • 2jacilovesmichael <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> i think we are on overload right now. i don't know if these strange post are helpful or not but they sure to give one some things to think about. check out the on on mjhd.net (or whatever) by a new one . crytic something or the other <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Hahahahaa. I know what you mean, I don't know if it's helpful to even think about them or not. Sometimes I feel like I need to just get it all out, but then other times I feel that entertaining these crazy theories is me giving into my madness and one step closer to a real straight jacket <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I don't think you're crazy at all. Through all these months, every time someone suggested a new scenario possibilities, I had to work it all through in my mind to see if it all fit, and what would be the proofs for that not being the case. It reminds me of chess, because you have to forsee the possible outcome for each piece before you move, anticipate your opponents move after yours, and even several moves ahead, keeping in mind the changed positions of all the pieces. I consider all the posted hoax theories or parts of them, so matter how far fetched before deciding(truth is stranger than fiction). TS said each person must think for themselves. Some of these visitors try to throw a monkey-wrench into our nice little site, cause a little pandemonium but maybe it's good for us, and makes us stronger (and comic relief). <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->