Jay-Z Is Not In The Illuminati

looking4truthlooking4truth Posts: 1,450
edited January 1970 in General Discussion
I found the below opinion piece in my e-mail and thought I would share it with you. I always believed that Jay, Kanye, Rihanna, Beyonce, etc. are not apart of the Illuminati. They are just byproducts of it, like we all are to one degree or another. I will say that I do disagree on some points but overall, I think he makes a good general point that their role in all of this is distraction. What do you think?
Opinion: Jay-Z Is Not In The Illuminati
Jay-Z has as much of a hand in the New World Order as YOU do.

That is the assertion of artist Jason James, who has been following much of the debate about the “Jay-Z is a Mason” as much as the rest of us. He sent this email earlier in the week and wanted to share so that you all can discuss.
**The views and opinions expressed do not necessarily represent those of TheUrbanDaily.com.**

What up everybody..

I received an email from some random idiot tonight accusing me of using Satanic imagery in my music. So I took some time and wrote a blog post to shed light on the whole Illuminati in Hip Hop thing. I’m sending this out to all you guys just to read and if you feel like it, go ahead and re-post…

**DISCLAIMER: I’m using Jay-Z, Kanye West and Rihanna as a point of reference because it seems that the 3 of them have been the main focus of all of this over the top Illuminati stuff. Now with that said, let’s get busy.**

Lately the world of Hip Hop has been going a little crazier than usual. “Jay-Z is part of the Illuminati”, “Rihanna is flashing Masonic hand gestures in photo shoots”, “Kanye West is using Illuminati symbolism in his videos”. I even received an email from some random nutjob claiming that myself and Rodney used Illuminati-esque imagery on the cover for Marvelous World Of Color and I secretly wrote about Satan on a song called “The Architect” (Satan is sometimes referred to as the architect of the world in the bible).

Sorry to tell you folks, but you couldn’t be further from the truth.

Is the Illuminati real? Yes. Do they have a plan to form a world government and control everything you say and do? Yes. Are your favorite rappers knowingly included in this grand scheme? ABSOLUTELY NOT.

I don’t even know where to start with this, but being somebody who has studied The Freemasons, The Bohemian Club, The Bildergerg Group and The Illuminati I can tell you that the plan that’s unfolding in front of us is not in the hands of a bunch of musicians. Not even *gasp* Jay-Z.

Let’s begin at the bottom. There are 33 levels or degrees to Freemasonry. At the bottom you have the vast majority of Freemasons, sometimes referred to as “Shriners”. Most people never make it further than the 3rd degree which is the title of “Master Mason”. These people are looked at as a talent pool. It’s a bit like college sports. If you exhibit traits that the people in charge appreciate, you move up to the majors. If not, you just kinda hang around. A lot of Freemasons are members through family or close relationships with other members. Those who are truly devoted to the organization will spend a lifetime slowly moving up in the levels or degrees of membership. They are deeply rooted in the occult and they take their secrets and traditions very seriously.

During the long, drawn out process of moving up through the Freemason organization, members also move up through ranks in various high powered industries like weapons, finance, banking and eventually politics. These people are extremely powerful, highly influential and virtually unknown to most of the general public.

So is Jay-Z a member? Nope. Even if he was, there is no way that he would be anywhere near close enough to being a part of their grand operation. To the average person Jay-Z symbolizes the pinnacle of success. He has hundreds of millions of dollars in the bank and still growing. He’s one of the wealthiest entertainers in North America and has an unbelievable amount of influence. But if you see it from their perspective, he’s not on their level. Being so far up on the social ladder, it’s entirely possible that Jay-Z has rubbed elbows with a few of the power players but there is no way he would ever formally be included in the plan for a one world government or new world order, which is their ultimate goal. Jay-Z plays as big of a part in the new world order as you do.

Yeah, Jay-Z has as much of a hand in the new world order as YOU do.

The role that artists like Jay-Z, Rihanna and Kanye West (even myself to a lesser degree) play in the grand scheme is the role of the distraction. To influence you to consume and buy into the bullshit or what I like to refer to as the “Grand Deception”. What the people in power want you to do is to continue to focus everywhere except on them. In order to do that, musicians, actors, etc., are used as false idols. They are put in place to direct the attention from what’s going on right in front of you. They are there to push an agenda. Even if they don’t know it, and I highly doubt any of them do.

The truth is, as artists we all start with a dream and there are certain benchmarks that occur throughout our creative lifespan. First there’s the moment that you realize you have “it”. Secondly there’s the first song or album where everything falls together perfectly and you’re officially in your groove. The third benchmark is the big one; the moment you have to make the crucial decision as to what’s more important, your artistic vision or your ability to capitalize from your talent. Due to years of social conditioning, for most Hip Hop artists they never really have to make this choice. Having spent years being at the bottom of our social hierarchy they already have a hunger for material things and the music reflects that. Through no fault of their own they already celebrate the consumer culture musically and so it’s only natural that they continue to do that once they actually have the resources to attain those things. Even with knowledge of all of this, I find myself dreaming of driving a fully restored 1952 Cadillac Deville through the streets of Vancouver right in front of all the people who said I’d never make it.

That’s what it’s all about. As a society we equate a person’s importance to ownership of material goods that we collectively value and they know this. Matter of fact, they created it.

The Illuminati isn’t something that just happened over night. They are generations of people who have been secretly working and executing a plan for over 100 years. The major turning point occured when the Federal Reserve was instituted in 1913. Once they took control of the money and the trade of goods, their plan for world domination went into full-swing and their main tool for brainwashing you into a consumer culture was the media. It was through celebrities and the illusion of the “american dream” that we walked right into the slaughter. Instead of focusing on how the machine worked, we were and still are the oil that keeps it running.

So are Jay-Z, Rihanna, Kanye West and every other person that has supposedly used Masonic imagery in their art a part of this system? Yes. Are they aware of it? Possibly. Are you a part of it as well? Absolutely.

When Jay-Z did his multi-million dollar deal with Live Nation, or any other corporation for that matter, I’m sure he’s well aware of the system he’s a part of. But in his mind I’m sure he views it as good business and nothing more than that. There’s nothing wrong with music or entertainment. I myself am a huge fan of Jay and he’s been a major influence on me not just as an artist but also how I function in the music industry. I actually wasn’t even disappointed in Kingdom Come and thought it was far better than 99% of the Rap albums that came out that year. Kanye, despite how I feel about artists remaining humble and appreciative, is in my opinion one of the few true geniuses that still exist in music. Rihanna…. Well, have you seen her video for “Rude Boy”? Yeah, we’re all fans.

In conclusion, I think it’s great that people are waking up to the evil that exists in our world. I just think that we need to step back and open up to how sick and twisted it all really is and not try to find an easy scapegoat to blame it on. Jay-Z throws up the diamond because it’s a clever way to signal his crew and company, The Roc. Kanye uses all types of different imagery because he’s Kanye. Rihanna throws up the “devil horns” on magazine covers because she wants you to know that she rocks. And finally Rodney and I use the pyramid because it’s a sign of power and a deeper understanding and I wrote “The Architect” to welcome everybody to our view of the world, not because we hang with Satan.

Yes people, sometimes it’s THAT simple. The new world order is a real thing and it’s coming whether you believe it or not. It’s we the people, ALL OF US, who have the choice as to what we’re going to do about it.

And if after all that I wrote here wasn’t convincing enough, just think about the many times Kanye has stormed a stage or spoke his mind on live television. Could you imagine if somehow he felt slighted by another member of the Illuminati? Their whole plan would fall to pieces at that year’s Grammy Awards. (Source:http://theurbandaily.com/gossip-news/theurbandailystaff1/opinion-jay-z-is-here-to-distract-you/?omcamp=EMC-CVNL)

Comments

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    It is entirely possible that some of these musicians are being used as puppets and don't know it, or they know it but can't do much about it. It's also possible that some purposely use certain images in their videos to bring attention to the NWO/Illuminati - not to "promote" it, but to make people look into what these images are - to make people aware of what's going on. I mean, some of these videos are so obvious with the symbolism - how can people not notice??

I think a lot of these big musicians have no idea what they're getting themselves into when they start off in the music industry. It seems a lot of female artists' debut albums will show her as nice and sweet but then her second album comes out and she's all of a sudden, the "bad" girl...that has happened I don't know how many times but it's kinda weird and very questionable.

But it does seem that a lot of artists have to pay the price to be famous...which could very well make them resent those people who gave them their fame. Which could make them rebel against being a puppet...
  • I found the below opinion piece in my e-mail and thought I would share it with you. I always believed that Jay, Kanye, Rihanna, Beyonce, etc. are not apart of the Illuminati. They are just byproducts of it, like we all are to one degree or another. I will say that I do disagree on some points but overall, I think he makes a good general point that their role in all of this is distraction. What do you think?

I think this is actually quite a good piece. It's just a pity that mind control is completely left out of it, as there are artists who are victims of it (the puppets), and by that they are serving the illuminati's agenda and purpose. That doesn't mean they are willingly cooperating with the illuminati and are therefor 'a part of them', but they are still spreading their "message".
  • I think this is actually quite a good piece. It's just a pity that mind control is completely left out of it, as there are artists who are victims of it (the puppets), and by that they are serving the illuminati's agenda and purpose. That doesn't mean they are willingly cooperating with the illuminati and are therefor 'a part of them', but they are still spreading their "message".

I do agree that the artists could be spreading the "message" without knowing it or with knowing it. Andrea also makes a good point that some of these artists could be blatantly putting these occult imagery in their music videos to make people look into this very idea. That could be the only way to fight against them while going along with them. And I think we are all, sadly, victims of mind control and mental programs to one degree or another. The artists probably would get it much harder since they are the ones who have to enforce some of these very mental programs into the youth and general public. It's a sad thing actually but it's great that people are slowly waking up more.
  • mopey3655mopey3655 Posts: 210
    This is a very complex topic and to be honest you dont know who is who. Life on the whole is a stage and each one of us have a part/role to play. Some of us play the good part and some the not so good part. The focus is to try and convince each other that we're doing something for the better but for who. For the world and each other or for ourselves. Many of us sing and act out what we dont really understand. Its a sad thing many want to play the game but dont get a full understanding of what the game is really about. What you give to the world you can never take back. I feel that many in the music industry are caught up in things and situations they can never begin to understand and maybe some are not aware what the true purpose is but some do know and they're fine to go along with it all in the name of the mighty dollar and power and that is what is destroying this world as it is. The real problem is we are so quick to judge and condemn others but we never look hard at the man in the mirror first. We must begin with ourselves first before we can even begin to judge others. Everyone is different, different ideals, ideas, likes, dislikes etc. No one is the same that is what makes the world go round but because you dont agree with certain things or dont have the same ideals as the other person that person is considered a freak or weird or sick in the head. That is so wrong. Many of us think nothing of selling ourselves for what, all that matters is getting to the top no matter what we have to do to get there, not realizing that the world is round and just where we began we are eventually going to end right back there, everything happens for a season and a reason. Whatever Jay-Z, Rihanna, Beyonce, Kanye West and whoever else is into they will eventually have to answer for it. But like DMX says they need to remember that the industry doesnt make them, they are the ones that make the industry and its not worth selling your soul to the devil for power and money it isnt worth it at all.
  • <br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />Jay-z Exposed Parts 1-6<br />By theindustryexposed<br />http://www.youtube.com/user/theindustryexposed]http://www.youtube.com/user/theindustryexposed<br /><br />Like all things that have a hidden truth to them and being the sensitive nature of people's feelings when dealing with this kind of topic...satanic in it's reality...<br /><br />More than one source of research is used by me, this series is one of them.<br />I am not saying this is absolute truth in these videos but, <br />with actual proof from Jay-z himself and adding two and two well common sense says:<br /><br />He is fully aware of what he is doing. He is not some innocent niave hip hop dude being used by puppeteers.<br /><br />Jay-z has been around along time. I have been listening to him since when he sang "It's a hard knock life" and then back even further...<br /><br />He is a Master Mason. He has paid dues and then some. Research research research is all I can say because the "Mind Control" is happening but, it is the "fans" of these people who are being manipulated and controlled to be zombie bots.<br /><br />These blatantly open artists rely on the public to have their backs by saying: No way this could be real...so then the seed of doubt is there and the artist just has to deny it... all the while shoving their signs and symbols in OUR FACES and laughing while doing it.<br />Peace<br /><br />
  • PJ4MJPJ4MJ Posts: 323
    Well, everyone is entitled to their beliefs, and Jason James can certainly state his opinion. I wouldn't exactly classify this as an opinion piece, though...more of a persuasive argument. He even closes with, "and if after all that I wrote here wasn't convincing enough..." Sometimes he states what he thinks, but other times he makes statements as if they are fact ("Sorry to tell you folks, but you couldn’t be further from the truth...Are your favorite rappers knowingly included in this grand scheme? ABSOLUTELY NOT.").

Like all of us, he doesn't know for sure. He can only surmise. How can he state with certainty that Jay-Z throws up the diamond only as way to signal his crew and company (why so many instances with the one eye behind it?), or that Rihanna throws up the "devil horns" only because she wants you to know she rocks? Jason and Rodney's imagery might be that innocent, but A does not always equal B.

IMHO, he's merely projecting what he feels about Illuminati and musical symbolism onto Jay-Z/Rihanna. There's really nothing behind his persuasive argument that actually persuades. People who believe these artists are not Illuminati will resonate with his words; people that believe they are Illuminati will see nothing that discredits that belief. I could just as easily assert that he is an agent of misinformation, playing his role in the "Grand Deception" mentioned. Of course, I have no proof or personal knowledge. Anyone convinced? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    [youtube:3iyjadez] /><br />[youtube:3iyjadez] /><br />[youtube:3iyjadez] /><br />[youtube:3iyjadez] /><br />[youtube:3iyjadez] /><br />[youtube:3iyjadez] /><br />Jay-z Exposed Parts 1-6<br />By theindustryexposed<br /><!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/user/theindustryexposed<!-- m --><br /><br />Like all things that have a hidden truth to them and being the sensitive nature of people's feelings when dealing with this kind of topic...satanic in it's reality...<br /><br />More than one source of research is used by me, this series is one of them.<br />I am not saying this is absolute truth in these videos but, <br />with actual proof from Jay-z himself and adding two and two well common sense says:<br /><br />He is fully aware of what he is doing. He is not some innocent niave hip hop dude being used by puppeteers.<br /><br />Jay-z has been around along time. I have been listening to him since when he sang "It's a hard knock life" and then back even further...<br /><br />He is a Master Mason. He has paid dues and then some. Research research research is all I can say because the "Mind Control" is happening but, it is the "fans" of these people who are being manipulated and controlled to be zombie bots.<br /><br />These blatantly open artists rely on the public to have their backs by saying: No way this could be real...so then the seed of doubt is there and the artist just has to deny it... all the while shoving their signs and symbols in OUR FACES and laughing while doing it.<br />Peace<br /><br />
    <br /><br />I must say that I believe Jay Z knowing good and well what he's doing too.  Maybe at first he wasn't into that mess but he could have been influenced to get into it as he gained so much wealth and fame.  I don't recall him making such demonic type video like Run this town and On to the next one back in the 90's.  Back in the 90's no one even cared about Jay Z.  It was all about Tupac in the early and mid 90's, Biggie Smalls.  I never seen rappers back in the day flashing these masonic symbols in videos.  So like the saying goes money is the root of all evil.  I definitely believe there are evil forces in todays music.  No doubt.  Rappers back then also wasn't making all the dough that Jay Z making either.  So I think it could be an influence of the extremely wealthy.  Recently Jay Z made a comment in his song toward MC Hammer.  So Hammer is coming back with a diss album toward Jay Z.  As you know Hammer is a proclaimed Christian.  He was also good friends with Tupac back in the day while on death row records.  I just think it's kinda odd that Jay Z would try to clown him in a song when Hammer hasn't been on the scene in years.  Anyway I saw this snippet from MC Hammer on youtube where it looks like a man is running toward the devil which I know refers to Jay Z.  Anyway people trying to diss on Hammer for calling Jay Z out but I'm glad he is.  I think he getting a little too cocky.  Here's the snippet.<br />
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    [youtube:2fo572yh] /><br />[youtube:2fo572yh] /><br />[youtube:2fo572yh] /><br />[youtube:2fo572yh] /><br />[youtube:2fo572yh] /><br />[youtube:2fo572yh] /><br />Jay-z Exposed Parts 1-6<br />By theindustryexposed<br /><!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/user/theindustryexposed<!-- m --><br /><br />Like all things that have a hidden truth to them and being the sensitive nature of people's feelings when dealing with this kind of topic...satanic in it's reality...<br /><br />More than one source of research is used by me, this series is one of them.<br />I am not saying this is absolute truth in these videos but, <br />with actual proof from Jay-z himself and adding two and two well common sense says:<br /><br />He is fully aware of what he is doing. He is not some innocent niave hip hop dude being used by puppeteers.<br /><br />Jay-z has been around along time. I have been listening to him since when he sang "It's a hard knock life" and then back even further...<br /><br />He is a Master Mason. He has paid dues and then some. Research research research is all I can say because the "Mind Control" is happening but, it is the "fans" of these people who are being manipulated and controlled to be zombie bots.<br /><br />These blatantly open artists rely on the public to have their backs by saying: No way this could be real...so then the seed of doubt is there and the artist just has to deny it... all the while shoving their signs and symbols in OUR FACES and laughing while doing it.<br />Peace<br /><br />
    <br /><br />I must say that I believe Jay Z knowing good and well what he's doing too.  Maybe at first he wasn't into that mess but he could have been influenced to get into it as he gained so much wealth and fame.  I don't recall him making such demonic type video like Run this town and On to the next one back in the 90's.  Back in the 90's no one even cared about Jay Z.  It was all about Tupac in the early and mid 90's, Biggie Smalls.  I never seen rappers back in the day flashing these masonic symbols in videos.  So like the saying goes money is the root of all evil.  I definitely believe there are evil forces in todays music.  No doubt.  Rappers back then also wasn't making all the dough that Jay Z making either.  So I think it could be an influence of the extremely wealthy.  Recently Jay Z made a comment in his song toward MC Hammer.  So Hammer is coming back with a diss album toward Jay Z.  As you know Hammer is a proclaimed Christian.  He was also good friends with Tupac back in the day while on death row records.  I just think it's kinda odd that Jay Z would try to clown him in a song when Hammer hasn't been on the scene in years.  Anyway I saw this snippet from MC Hammer on youtube where it looks like a man is running toward the devil which I know refers to Jay Z.  Anyway people trying to diss on Hammer for calling Jay Z out but I'm glad he is.  I think he getting a little too cocky.  Here's the snippet.<br />[youtube:2fo572yh]
    <br /><br />Here is a great video Cookbook and Uno Mas some Christian rappers talking about the evil way in the music industry.  They talking about how some MC's sell their soul for money and they act the way the music industry want them to act.<br />
  • Here are the lyrics to D'evils and Lucifer by Jay Z, it is full on about the Illuminati

<!-- m -->http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/ ... CF0001827E<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.lyrics007.com/Jay-Z%20Lyrics ... yrics.html<!-- m -->

D'evils

[Chorus: (scratched by DJ Premier)]
    "Dear God, I wonder can you save me?" [Snoop Dogg]
    "Illuminati want my mind, soul, and my body..." [Prodigy]
    "Dear God, I wonder can you save me?"
    "Secret society, tryin' to keep they eye on me..." [Prodigy]
    "Illuminati want my mind, soul, and my body..."

[Verse 1]
    This shit is wicked on these mean streets
    None of my friends speak
    We're all tryin' to win, but then again
    Maybe it's for the best though, 'cause when they're seein' too much
    You know they're tryin' to get you touched
    Whoever said illegal was the easy way out couldn't understand the
    mechanics
    And the workings of the underworld, granted
    Nine to five is how to survive, I ain't tryin' to survive
    I'm tryin' to live it to the limit and love it a lot
    Life ills, poison my body
    I used to say 'fuck mic skills,' and never prayed to God, I prayed to
    Gotti
    That's right it's wicked, that's life I live it
    Ain't askin' for forgiveness for my sins, endz
    I break bread with the late heads, picking their brains for angles on
    all the evils that the game'll do
    It gets dangerous, money and power is changing us
    And now we're lethal, infected with D'Evils...

[Chorus]

[Verse 2]
    We used to fight for building blocks
    Now we fight for blocks with buildings that make a killin'
    The closest of friends when we first started
    But grew apart as the money grew, and soon grew black-hearted
    Thinkin' back when we first learned to use rubbers
    He never learned so in turn I'm kidnappin' his baby's mother
    My hand around her collar, feeding her cheese
    She said the taste of dollars was shitty so I fed her fifties
    About his whereabouts I wasn't convinced
    So I kept feedin' her money 'til her shit started to make sense
    Who could ever forsee, we used to stay up all night at slumber parties
    now I'm tryin' to rock this bitch to sleep
    All the years we were real close
    Now I see his fears through her tears, know she's wishin' we were still
    close
    Don't cry
    In time, I'll take away your miseries and make 'em mine, D'Evils...

[Chorus]

[Verse 3]
    My flesh, no nigga could test
    My soul is possessed by D'Evils in the form of diamonds and lexuses
    The exorcist, got me doin' skits like Homie
    You don't know me, but the whole world owe me
    Strip!
    Was thought to be a pleasant guy all my fuckin' life
    So now I'm down for whatever, ain't nothing nice
    Throughout my junior high years it was all friendly
    But now this higher learnin' got the Remy in me
    Liquors invaded my kidneys
    Got me ready to lick off, mama forgive me
    I can't be held accountable, D'Evils beating me down, boo
    Got me runnin' with guys, makin' G's, tellin' lies that sound true
    Come test me, I never cower
    For the love of money, son, I'm givin' lead showers
    Stop screamin', you know the demon said it's best to die
    And even if Jehovah witness, bet he'll never testify, D'Evils...

[Scratched by DJ Premier]
    "Dear God, I wonder can you save me.i2ant die

Lucifer

[Chorus:]
    Lucifer, dawn of de morning! I'm gonna, chase you out of Earth
    Lucifer Lucifer, dawn of de morning...
    (I'm from the murder capital, where we murder for capital)
    Lucifer Lucifer, dawn of de morning! I'm gonna, chase you out of Earth
    (Kanyeeze you did it again, you a genius nigga!)
    So you niggas change your attitude
    For they askin what happened to you

[Verse One]
    Lord forgive him
    He got them dark forces in him
    But he also got a rightous cause for sinnin
    Them a murder me so i gotta murder them first
    Emergency doctors performin procedures
    Jesus
    I ain't tryin to be facetious
    But "Vengance is mine" said the Lord
    You said it better than all
    Leave niggas on deaths door
    Breathin off res-por-rators
    for killin my best boy, HATERS
    On perminate hiatus as i skate
    In the Maybach Benz
    Flya the Sanna Lathan
    Pumpin "Brown Sugar" by D'Angelo
    In Los Angeles
    Like an evangelist
    I can introduce you to your maker
    Bring you closer to nature
    Ashes after they cremate you bastards
    Hope you been readin your psalms and chapters
    Payin your ties being good Catholics
    I'm commin

[Chorus:]
    Lucifer, dawn of de morning! I'm gonna, chase you out of Earth
    (I'm from the murder capital, where we murder for capital)
    Lucifer Lucifer, dawn of de morning! I'm gonna, chase you out of Earth
    So you niggas change your attitude
    For they askin what happened to you

[Verse Two]
    Yes
    This is Holly war
    I wet cha all with the Holly water
    Spray from the Hetckler Koch auto
    Matic all the static shall cease to exist
    Like a sematical i throw a couple at you
    Take six