Willow Smith: Next Illuminati Star?

GirlSaturdayGirlSaturday Posts: 1,020
edited January 1970 in General Discussion

Comments

• That was your 999th post GirlSatuday <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I took the liberty to copy and paste the article, as this way it's more inviting to read...

Willow Smith: Next Illuminati Star?
    By Vigilant | October 11th, 2010 | Category: Latest News

Willow Smith, heir of the Hollywood royalty couple formed by Will Smith and Jada Pinkett, is definitely being groomed for superstardom. The 9 year old has been signed to Jay-Z’s label Roc Nation and there are already signs of her becoming a mini-Rihanna – a young singer trained and dressed to propagate the Illuminati agenda.

Will Smith has come a long way since the days of Fresh Prince of Bel Air. He is now one of the most powerful people in Hollywood with important connections in the movie and record industry – not to mention his ties with Scientology – and he is determined to see his children carry on the legacy.

[center:2rjjeqnn]willow-smith.jpg
    Animal prints, code for beta programming mind
    control…or for a very bad stylist[/center:2rjjeqnn]

[center:2rjjeqnn]63076_473324386277_731801277_7101896_6735715_n-e1286811657762.jpg
    You know what this stands for. What is even more disturbing is the fact that her
    eye seems to be covered by someone else’s hand[/center:2rjjeqnn]

[center:2rjjeqnn]willow-smith-attends-the-karate-kid-premiere-callao-cinema-madrid-spain.jpg

willow-smith-lace-up-pants-03-e1286812132457.jpg
    Skull and bones, culture of death and all of that stuff[/center:2rjjeqnn]

[center:2rjjeqnn]425.rih.willow.2.lc.0902101.jpg
    …similar[/center:2rjjeqnn]

Will Willow Smith become the next Illuminati pop star? Is she one of those mind controlled child stars born into elitist families? Only time will tell.

[center:2rjjeqnn]willow-jayz-e1286813321491.jpg
    Done deal[/center:2rjjeqnn]
  • elocin_mjelocin_mj Posts: 147
    woah....
    cant believe this...she's just a kid.... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • I recently saw a report about her, also how Jay-Z said something about there´s no need to be worried about her young age and stuff. I find this very disturbing.
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    It looks like Will Smith is shaking hands with the devil aka Jay Z on that photo. I hope Will Smith don't let Jay Z influence his daughter too much. It seem like Willow is growing up too fast to me. She need to just be a kid. It's like they're trying to create a mini clone of Rhianna. I definitely wouldn't want my child following her as an example and I definitely wouldn't have Jay Z taking my child's career in his hands. He and Beyonce should have they own kids if they want to make some little wanna be clones. He just irritates me for some reason. He and Kanye West are some arrogant brothas.
  • jenwren20jenwren20 Posts: 282
    Highly disturbing.
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    As a mother of a 14 year old son and 11 year old daughter, I have woken the up to the illuminati symbolism to such a degree, my daughter now comes to me and says, " hey mum, look at Gaga's vid..." she picks up on it now. Thank God!
  • Oh God, His face is a mixture of Jada and Will! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Anyway, the whole symbollism is disturbing... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Oh God, His face is a mixture of Jada and Will! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Anyway, the whole symbollism is disturbing... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

It's a girl... lol but yeah she looks just like them both.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I saw three articles and pics of Willow today in a magazine at my hairdressers. She is def being thrust into the spotlight BIG time. I think it's sad. Just feels like innocence lost.
  • Wow. I did not realize that the video begins on a black and white checkerboard floor <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

The whipping of the hair looks like disturbia. And at some point, she's in white and whips black paint from her hair onto white walls. Oh My God! Pray hard for this family.

[youtube:3hvujetc]
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I saw that video, and all I was thinking was mini Lady Gaga, or mini Rihanna. I can't believe this though, she's only 9! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> God help her.
  • i posted my thoughts on the other topic about this..still either way this makes my stomach turn!!..
    she is only 9 she needs to be a kid especially these days!!..the picture with someone else hand over her eye makes me think that willow is not the one in control of things (evil behind it)..when i posted on the other topic i totally forgot to mention will and jada other child the young boy(sorry can not remember his name) that did the newest karate kid remake and how young he is as well...when will people see and learn from our past "childhood stars" what usually happens to them and the problems that usually arise from them starting out so young.
    let these kids grow and be kids..let them get an education and play with friends experience life like they should..if one has talent it will only get better over the years..why take away the best years of there life?!
    ok imma done lol
    huggs n faith n love
    suzz
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    i posted my thoughts on the other topic about this..still either way this makes my stomach turn!!..
    she is only 9 she needs to be a kid especially these days!!..the picture with someone else hand over her eye makes me think that willow is not the one in control of things (evil behind it)..when i posted on the other topic i totally forgot to mention will and jada other child the young boy(sorry can not remember his name) that did the newest karate kid remake and how young he is as well...when will people see and learn from our past "childhood stars" what usually happens to them and the problems that usually arise from them starting out so young.
    let these kids grow and be kids..let them get an education and play with friends experience life like they should..if one has talent it will only get better over the years..why take away the best years of there life?!
    ok imma done lol
    huggs n faith n love
    suzz
    Well said suesuzz...my sentiments exactly.
  • Here's a follow up to the article that is even creepier than the first. I'm not very tech savvy so maybe someone can transfer the article to this thread. Thanks in advance.
    <!-- m -->http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=5438<!-- m -->

• Here ya go!

Willow Smith’s Whip My Hair

Willow Smith was the subject of a recent mini-article entitled Willow Smith: Next Illuminati Star? ,where we’ve asked if she was the next “Illuminati star” based on some revealing pictures. Well what had to happen happened: her first video Whip My Hair is out and, as expected, there are some not-so-subtle hints to Illuminati symbolism and mind control.

willow1-e1288799835821.jpg
    Absent minded children acting as if under mind control

The video is set in a school which looks more, in my like a mind-control institution. The children are all dressed alike, acting in a robotic matter, as if they were lobotomized. Then comes little Willow to free these kids with the “liberating” sounds of…commercial pop music.

willow2-e1288800496438.png
    Checker board pattern floor ever present

The entire video is set on a Masonic checker board pattern floor, which, as we have seen numerous, is a unmistakable symbol of Illuminati control. As if to prove the importance of this symbol and to state that its presence is not the product of aesthetic randomness, the Masonic floor was prominently featured on Willow’s first TV performance on the Ellen Show.

willowellen.jpg
    Illuminated checker board pattern during Willow’s performance at the Ellen Show

• I made a screen shot from her video as well:

ws06.jpg