The making of "Jam"

truthprevailstruthprevails Posts: 878
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
Michael Jordan thought that MJ was good at basketball!

[youtube:7blcdig8]

Comments

• This was awesome - thanks you for sharing this! Blessings <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Ah those were the days when the media still announced Michael Jackson's name with honor, awe and respect. Before "someone" or "something" decided to destroy MJ. Can that awe for him ever happen again?
  • You are welcome, voiceforthesilent ! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> Michael's talents are just unbelievable... out of this world.

MJonmind: I hear you. I think/hope that people will be discovering and/or rediscovering Michael in coming years, and hopefully one day the tide will completely turn, and there will be no more haters and doubters. I think a shift IS happening, with Tom Mesereau continuing to defend Michael, FBI files coming out, hopefully Oprah setting the record straight (God, I really hope!), Michael's children speaking out sooner or later... I truly hope the RESPECT returns.

BTW, I was very moved by the treatment that the soldiers (men and women) at Camp Zama in Japan gave Michael in 2006. They treated him right, with "Sir" and "Mr. Jackson" and "this is a blessing" and "I really admire you"... At the end a man ran over to Michael to say "Take care, sir. Safe travels!" Michael seemed touched and happy, and I was very touched too. THAT is what Michael deserves!
  • Ah those were the days when the media still announced Michael Jackson's name with honor, awe and respect. Before "someone" or "something" decided to destroy MJ. Can that awe for him ever happen again?

I think so <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • the prince of pop <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->