Keeping a track of dates?

curlscurls Posts: 3,111
I keep losing track of upcoming dates for trials/hearings etc!

What do you think of having a thread where we can note when dates for such things are mentioned and can then watch out for news, or no news, at the appropriate time?

(For example, I knew the Thome thing was due on Oct 7th, but have heard nothing about it.)

Comments

• trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    I like this idea.

I think it would be cool to have some kind of calendar we could edt.

Not sure if that's possible though..as I don't know anything about websites etc <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    I like this idea.

I think it would be cool to have some kind of calendar we could edt.

Not sure if that's possible though..as I don't know anything about websites etc <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

trublu, I know nothing about websites either and can imagine trying to keep control of a calendar type of thing might be difficult. Seeing as no one else appears to like the idea anyway, I shall go ahead and keep my own record going forward!
  • keeping track does seem like a good idea only extremely difficult to do collectively. it is hard to even keep threads straight around here as there are so many times when one subject bleeds over into another one. perhaps if more all of us try and keep track to a degree on our own we at least have some information to refer back to when something comes up. sort of like the harmony of the gospels. it can be the harmony of the hoax <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
This discussion has been closed.