And God created Michael Jackson,soldier,lover 1958-forever

LilouLilou Posts: 319
edited January 1970 in Messages to Michael
Just want to begin by a quote of a famous french writter and philosopher,Montaigne(1533-1592)"Because it was him,because it was me"

I know i speak a lot but i can't hush up the love,already more than one years that we are far appart,or more near than ever..how explain my feelings if my heart is not in my chest anymore?
I only know that my hapiness lie in our well-being and in your smile.
I send you this lettre from the front line because life is a war,a fight for love,a battle for the respect and the honor.
How many people are destroying themselves by loneliness while we are billion on Earth
We all are there for love,we all are here for you,we lay down our heart to your feet,trembling for each clues wich prove or refute something.
We are gathered behind the great flag of LOVE and sometimes,like simple humans that we are,we make mistakes,we have weakness..and we don't dare to say "hello" because of the pretext "i don't know this person" ..what is it to know somebody ?are we obliged to know somebody to love them ?i'm sure no,because we have your example..we all love know and we don't know you.
What if a simple "hello" can change somebody's life?i'm sure it can!
I can die in this fight,even if i die unknown ..
To me,it doesn't matter to die if before i got the meaning of my life
I would like to travel throughout the years ...I would like to change things...I would like to go at Martin Luther King's speech and show him Barack Obama's picture..I would like to go in Neslon Mandela's cell and tell him "keep on,your ideas will win",sit next to Rosa Park,fan of Lady Diana i would like created a big traffic jam under the "pont de l'Alma"..if i would have the power,i would push Malcolm X to save his life,I would to welcome the prophet Muhammad to Medina,I would like to go to the birth of Jesus,I would like to go in Austria
and make sure that Hitler's parents never meet each others..God I would like to be there for you,to be your support..I really would like to travel throughout the years...I know we can only live in present tense...
A lot of things i would like to live,a lot of thing i would like to remove..
I'm so sorry for the world..
Together we create our History,we have not to make the same mistakes that our ancestors have made.
Mike God bless you to have open eyes of some people..wherever you are,I know God Does,He Knows what He put in your heart,He Knows what He created,and as i already said,when He created you,He Created a face for the word LOVE.
I'm proud to know the face of Love and it's nice to meet you <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
Love is everywhere on Earth,in hearts,everybody have a part of you in heart <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
Sometimes,i think..how to change the world?How open people's eyes?Mine are more than open,they don't close themselves anymore..
It's the war in my head..I swear..i don't know where to go,what to do...I want to do many and many things..maybe too much..I'm lost.
I decided to go in India in January with a (assocation) to help people who leave there,build school and have fun with the child.I can't stay here !s you said "My head is spinnind like a carroussel"
I want so much to let you know that we are THERE !your army of LOVE is there!AGAINST the NWO..against their theory,my eyes are more than open,and they can kill me if they want,i'm not afraid about them..I know the justice of God will prevail,believe me..
They are behind the system but we are not puppets..the day i close my mouth is the day i die.
I knew them before,I know their conspiracy..and a lot of things are manage by them..
They fight for the Evil,We fight for the Heaven..
They want to make us believe that there is no conspiracy,and it's mainly what their greatest success.
In Islam,it said that,the great cunning of The Devil is to make believe that he doesn't exist..it's the same thing for them !
After the collapse of the Dollar,they will want to implant a chip in each human,to control us(in the forehead and the hand)because it's more sensitive..(it's WHAT THEY SAY) ...and in the Bible,in the Qu'ran,it speaks about it ...it's the mark of the creature ..In the Qu'ran it says that before the end of the world,the Antichrist will come and he will have only one eyes,his right eye is blind..(as Gorge W bush father hahaha <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->) and he has a mark on his forehead ...where is written "KAFIR" which means miscreant in Arabic(It's also the name of the israeli's army which killed palestinians,and some Turk who wanted to help palestinians there is a few month..incredible..I know that they control Israel..they give a lot of money to this country and nobody can see their plans..)only the believers will can read this and will can fight against him because all the others will follow him ...
..a LOT OF THING WILL HAPPEN and we are here,as one !
Don't worry...more and more people are awaking...soon there will be the signal

We Love You,we Follow you,we are there ..everyday i write a note book about my feeling,i wish one blessed day i will give you it...hmm i think i have to spare money because the plane is too expensiiiiiiiiveee WOoowwWwwWWw

Sorry for the mistakes i did...It can't change the love i have <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
As Dave Dave says often "Truly yours"
<3<3<3

Comments

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I think I love him too....but it's not a good idea to say it...it's so missinterpreted by some people
    I think I know how you feel Lilou...and it's not an easy burden to carry <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    It's so consuming
    like the hoax was not enough , we are in love with him.... or we think we are <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->