Michael Jackson Commemorative DVD

hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
Guys if you never purchase another Michael Jackson dvd again in your lives, and even if you do, please promise me that you will not let this one pass you by. It is the most amazing commemorative about Michael that I have seen, and I do believe that I have seen most of them. This is Michael in his brightest hours, letting the fans into his personal space. So well done. So personal. Not sad and gloomy but full of life and him just being himself and giving mad love to his fans. It belongs at the top of the stack of all MJ memorabilia out there today. And any and every Michael Jackson fan out there who has any questions about his heart and his love for us, be warned, once you've seen it you will no longer have any doubt. It is truly a masterpiece. God, I am in awe. What an angel on earth. How lucky am I, are we to have been/to be loved like that.

Comments

• I will be purchasing mine soon as its released!!! Or have it on my Christmas list or my kids to get me <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Any word on where and when this will be released? I say it on youtube but haven't heard anything more about it! Does anyone have links on where we can find out more information?
  • This DVD is full of glimpses from Michael real life and real personality. He's too funny <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->