Heal the planet Earth.

pillekelillepillekelille Posts: 74
edited January 1970 in Messages to Michael
Why don't we heal?
Michael have many songs what are talking about Earth and healing it. Like: Earth song, We are the world, Heal the world, Man in the mirror and much more. The Bible says that God is LOVE. And the most LOVE is inside of Michael Jackson. Michael, You are the sweetest and the most beautiful man who ever walk on planet Earth.
I agree that We should start with the "Man in the mirror". But why nobody make that change? I am going to do my best to make that change. I am a vegetarian over a half year by now. I only eat fish. But even this once in a week. Because I know how you get the meat inside of Cow. Once I even saw it. This is terrible.
Earth is going to be poorer and poorer in every day, in every minute. All the animal types are dying. And let's think why... Because of Humans! Because of Peoples! Put logging in Google.com search bar. And then put pictures. This is horrible! There are so many Peoples. But so less Animals. We are losing balace!
PEOPLE --> FACTORIES --> ANIMALS DEATH Did You know that there are NO Polar Bears after some years. Because all that smoke what is coming in the factories are destroying our Ozone Layer. Becaouse of that North Pole is already melting. I live in Estonia. And because North Pole's melting there will be no Estonia after 50-60 years. Because all the water what comes from melting sinks the whole Estonia and some other countries too. Why nobody don't get it how serious it is? I cry almost every night because all of the Earth problems. We gotta make that change before it's too late! Some People are talking about "End of the World". Even if this comes.. Then let's enjoy that time what is given to us. Let's Heal the Earth together. Then We can say that we tried!. If one American family changes ONLY ONE light bulb to a econimical light bulb. Then We can shut down ONE nuclear power station!!! Think about it.. Nobody nobody does it for you! LET'S MAKE THIS CHANGE TOGETHER! Michael please come back soon, and help us to make that change before it's too late <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

LOVE

Comments

• loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    Great post,and i am sure many people will agree,and try harder.....however.micheal must have also known what a huge job it would be to get EVERYONE to try harder.its human nature that some people will choose to stick their head in the sand and hope we are wrong.................i am trying,and i hope and pray others will......best love to all...xxxxx