Captain EO - Disneyland Paris

SeldaSelda Posts: 21
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
First of all wanted to say that I still read the forum and still believe...Just thought that I needed a break untill now.
I was in Disneyland Paris last weekend and just before we entered the Disney Parcs there were hugh posters of CAPTAIN EO - starring between 11 oct - 25 okt 2010 in Discoveryland...

Before the short film there was a little making off...1986 captain EO starred in Disneyland California for the first time. I watched it very closely, because it is MJ...
Something came up to me when I was leaving;

In 1986 Michael Jackson was a part of 3D movies...Nowadays we watch 3D movies in regular cinema's. But it is almost 25 years ago. I just wondered, if Michael Jackson was a part of some technology 25 years ago, which we reached the last 2 years...How much does he know more ???? About new technology...
We were just amazed that 25 years ago people could make such a 3D movie.

wanted to share

Comments

• Thank you for sharing Selda - and blessings to you.

I agree - Michael has been doing for years what some believe to be fairly new technology. I believe he's way ahead of his time (always has been) and that is why people misunderstand him.
  • I hope he is also wayy ahead as far as Reality Movies in 5 D are concerned... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->