777 soldiers in the Army of L.O.V.E.

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in TIAI
I just added the 777th soldier for the Army of L.O.V.E. to the group, and the lucky number 777 is............ J.J_loves_MJ

Edit: I see there are 774 according to the open list, so that means 3 members must have left (involuntarily). So 777 members have signed up, but officially there are 774 members. New chances here for becoming the second number 777. Everything in this hoax seems to be double, so why not this? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• That's awesome!
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> All for LOVE......
    Thank you for letting us know!

Blessings!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    That's awesome!

Tiny edit, see original post.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Whoo hoo!!!!!!!!!! Army of L.O.V.E. membership reaches a milestone.
  • Woot! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I can sign one more time in the army of love <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    That's great! Maybe something will happen..! ^_'
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    michellelovesmj is the 2nd 777th member, so now the open group has 777 members as well. I don't think that something will happen now, but I think it's a good number, although I'd rather have 7777 members.

• AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Awesome!
    Thanks for letting us know.
    <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • Nice to know, Thank You! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • naviblnavibl Posts: 117
    That is great,
    It's all for Love