TIAI October 21

thecheetoman2004thecheetoman2004 Posts: 373
edited January 1970 in TIAI
Redirected to <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=14961#p250006<!-- l -->
<!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

I just had a thought about how Michael's Army of L.O.V.E can really make this article effective.....

PLEASE EMAIL THIS LINK (below) TO ALL OF YOUR LOCAL SCHOOLS, CHURCHES, NEWS AND RADIO STATIONS.

Does the American Dream Have to die with Michael Jackson? From childhood education website. <!-- m -->http://t.co/DBFQgzZ<!-- m -->

Comments

• Thanks TS!
  • It's go time! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Awesome! Thank you TS for recognizing the importance of this article and how we must do our part - I've already started. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Got it TS, thread's on his way <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    I'm Gonna Make A Change,
    For Once In My Life
    It's Gonna Feel Real Good,
    Gonna Make A Difference
    Gonna Make It Right . . .

Let's Go! JAM!
    <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    Thank you TS for the redirect. I had a bad feeling you left, as the time is passing and the things get rougher and rougher...

I hope many people will mobilize on this and fight for it.
  • angelangel Posts: 349
    Thank you, TS. I'm supporting this all the way!
  • this i can get behind. i only have facebook and not that into it but i did share as soon as i read it.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Thanks TS, for me I will send twitter in English and translated into Spanish <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Thanks TS, for me I will send twitter in English and translated into Spanish <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Thanks TS put it on my facebook yesterday.

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    This is a great article. I shared it as well. Reading this made me sad because it reminded me what Michael had to go through; this journalist really made a good job, finally this is the society and its norms and values that are weird and absolutely not the contrary, things are being reversed.

I love the fact that it is connected with the "American Dream" because when I was younger I wanted to live in the USA because of Michael Jackson.