Hello from western canada

mrmjj4ever777mrmjj4ever777 Posts: 81
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
I am new to being a member here. I have been involved with my wife mjj4ever777 from day one. What a wonderful group of committed individuals all focused on L.O.V.E. and healing the world. I am hoping to hear from other husbands around the world who actively support their wives on this site. L.O.V.E. is the common denominator and I feel proud of the work my wife has done. We have helped change the lives of many people in our area, yes we put in the effort but MJ opened our eyes. I work in the athletic and scientific community and have had many brushes with genius but MJ stands alone in his creative genius. I have never met the man but I feel as much as he is my close friend. Please men, for the ladies show your support on here and make your L.O.V.E. stronger.

Comments

• I'm very pleased to see spouses of our members here as well, welcome!

• I'm very pleased to see spouses of our members here as well, welcome!

I agree! I wish my fiance would join, I keep trying to talk him into it but he says he doesn't like to read and it's easier for him to just hear it all from me...since I do like to talk a LOT and all <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    I am new to being a member here. I have been involved with my wife mjj4ever777 from day one. What a wonderful group of committed individuals all focused on L.O.V.E. and healing the world. I am hoping to hear from other husbands around the world who actively support their wives on this site. L.O.V.E. is the common denominator and I feel proud of the work my wife has done. We have helped change the lives of many people in our area, yes we put in the effort but MJ opened our eyes. I work in the athletic and scientific community and have had many brushes with genius but MJ stands alone in his creative genius. I have never met the man but I feel as much as he is my close friend. Please men, for the ladies show your support on here and make your L.O.V.E. stronger.

Hello mrmjj4ever777 <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I find this simply wonderful!!! These are true words!Nice you are here <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> How nicely!!!
    L.O.V.E
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    Welcome to you mrmjj4ever777, we look forward to your posts, nice to have a new man here !!! You come from a beautiful part of the world, by the way <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    Welcome!!
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    A warm welcome to you and a hello to your wife! What a great example you set! Thank you for sharing and inspiring. Looking forward to reading your thoughts and insights on things.
    Have a beautiful day!

Blessings Always,
    Wishingstar
  • So wonderful to see a man here and supporting his wife...sooo sweet! It's great to hear how Michael has impacted your life and how you have been spreading the L.O.V.E out there in your part of the world....it gladdens my heart...

A very warm welcome to you. Looking forward to reading your posts...

LOL your username is sooo similar to your wife's! I hope I don't get the two of you mixed up! I already did when I first saw this post! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->