Enjoy - Arno Bani Blue eye catalogue

Comments

• Beautiful! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • Solid121Solid121 Posts: 292
    Not the pictures but the writing on Page's 99, 110, 170, 206, 222 <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    and
    The thing about the Air Brush - page 98-99 <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • This sentence was on page 30-31. Prince Jr would have been around 2 years old at the time, right?
  • Hesouttamylife:

Thank you a million times over for sharing this gem with us. This is super fantastic!!!!

Michael, you look marvelous!!!!
  • ijcslyijcsly Posts: 128
    the first pic in the book?? Asian guy, surely not MJ...
    The rest of the photos are simply beautiful, radiant Michael
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    The pictures are great but he looks thin there as well so he was not unusually thin in tii
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    My favorites are the ones with the golden cape around him <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Why is he wearing so much make-up in these, though? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    How strange ... on page 224 does not seems the hand of Michael, but a female hand!
    <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • the first pic in the book?? Asian guy, surely not MJ...

funny - I thought the same thing. There were a couple of other pictures that seemed a little wrong too...
  • the first pic in the book?? Asian guy, surely not MJ...

funny - I thought the same thing. There were a couple of other pictures that seemed a little wrong too...

Airbrushing.
    Lots of make-up.

LOve these photos but I really think Michael didn't need that much make-up, he's so beautiful anyway.
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    I like the natural pictures better! Michael does not need of this Make up! Already not at all a posttreatment!
    Thanks for the link <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Something is not right on those pics and i can´t really pinpoint at what but at times Michael´s eyes and hands looks like from a dummy, a doll....looks like a bluff.

The pics I like the most are the ones where MJ looks straight to the camera. Reminds me of his 90´s look but maturer.
    The make up is way too much.

I wish to see Michael with no make up for once, looking straight to the camera.
  • Thank you for sharing. It’s a beauty. Very interesting to read what story is behind the pictures.

A few things:

Page 62: last paragraph: “And just like in You Rock My World, one of the first tracks of Invincible that Michael had let Arno hear on that night in New York, Arno had no idea of the truth behind the lyrics: “Life will never be the same”.” <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> I try to figure out what that means…

Page 65: “The album Invincible was released in 2001 but it was not one of Arno’s images that adorned the cover. Arno and Michael had been betrayed.” <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

Michael looks on most pics mysterious, sad, timeless, and I agree a little too much make up <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> , so you see a different MJ and yet he's still the same. The make up hides his natural expression, may be deliberately.

L.O.V.E. forever
    Thank you for sharing. It’s a beauty. Very interesting to read what story is behind the pictures.

A few things:

Page 62: last paragraph: “And just like in You Rock My World, one of the first tracks of Invincible that Michael had let Arno hear on that night in New York, Arno had no idea of the truth behind the lyrics: “Life will never be the same”.” <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> I try to figure out what that means…

Page 65: “The album Invincible was released in 2001 but it was not one of Arno’s images that adorned the cover. Arno and Michael had been betrayed.” <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

Michael looks on most pics mysterious, sad, timeless, and I agree a little too much make up <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> , so you see a different MJ and yet he's still the same. The make up hides his natural expression, may be deliberately.

L.O.V.E. forever

Weren´t those pics taken in 99? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Thank you for sharing. It’s a beauty. Very interesting to read what story is behind the pictures.

A few things:

L.O.V.E. forever

I believe it is said that they are taken in 99, but some pic's look recent to me, I don't know <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • There is a post somewhere about Michael during these shoots and how he was trying to deal professionally with the makeup artist who was gay and being flirty. It is very funny. I will try to find it.
    There is a post somewhere about Michael during these shoots and how he was trying to deal professionally with the makeup artist who was gay and being flirty. It is very funny. I will try to find it.
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Now i get MJ´s pissed off sad eyes <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • There is a post somewhere about Michael during these shoots and how he was trying to deal professionally with the makeup artist who was gay and being flirty. It is very funny. I will try to find it.
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I have searched high and low for this, I knew I had seen it. See Karen Faye's post <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    http://www.mjstar.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=12434

A few things:

You Rock My World is the 6th track <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Michael had let Arno hear You Rock My World, "one of the first tracks of Invincible"(?). This was in 1999. De rest of the songs of Invincible has a deeper meaning, for instance Privacy and Threatened, the truth hidden in the lyrics. Probably, Arno heard the rest of the album in 2001, by then he's found out the truth behind the lyrics, I suppose.

Page 65: “The album Invincible was released in 2001 but it was not one of Arno’s images that adorned the cover. Arno and Michael had been betrayed.” <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> The cover of Invincible is designed by Steven Hankinson. Obviously, that wasn't the deal, according to the writer.

L.O.V.E. forever

A few things:

L.O.V.E. forever

They were supposed to be. But the comments in that booklet don't add up to '99 unless they did the pictures 2 years before the album came out? Also, the comments they say were made by Prince Jr don't line up with what a 2 year old says...just my opinion.

Everlastinglove_MJ - It's said all the time that after Michael spends time with someone that the experience changes the person. They feel really blessed by the experience. Maybe that's what he meant....
  • Everlastinglove_MJ - It's said all the time that after Michael spends time with someone that the experience changes the person. They feel really blessed by the experience. Maybe that's what he meant....

Voiceforthesilent, thank you, I haven't looked at it that way. May be I was reading too much in a hurry, but if that is said all the time, then he could've meant that... probably <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> .
    People lately talks about the "blue moon" and Michael has a "blue moon" over his eye.....

*back to padded cell*

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Awww!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Michael makes me speechless~