New subforum: Honest Journalism ~ Vindicating Michael Jackso

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in MJDHI News

Let's hope this will be a busy subforum.

If you already have posted articles like that, please send me the link to the thread and I will move them.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• I LOVE this idea! Good job, Souza!
  • This is an awesome idea - thank you! Blessings <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    This is going to be an invaluable record against the media. If they backlash against Mike after BAM for the death hoax, well right here will be documentation of the efforts that were went to with email and twitterthons to make them see what has been going on. They will be without excuse for their opportunistic and extremely lazy copy and paste journalism. Hee Hee.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    This is going to be an invaluable record against the media. If they backlash against Mike after BAM for the death hoax, well right here will be documentation of the efforts that were went to with email and twitterthons to make them see what has been going on. They will be without excuse for their opportunistic and extremely lazy copy and paste journalism. Hee Hee.

Shamone!

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• ...... yet another way for information on the forum to act as an 'insurance policy' ........ Brilliant!!
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    The amount of time both Souza and Mo put into this forum is amazing....thank you!
    Yes, indeed an, "insurance policy"....one worth cashing in on! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Thank you again for all you do!
    Blessings!