The Many Faces of "Michael Jackson."

Hi, I've been lurking around here for some months now, and finally decided to register.

I understand that this has been discussed to some degree, but I thought it might be worth going into further.

I've put together a collage of various incarnations of the man, and it is very intriguing to say the least.

samemanquestionmark.jpg

I believe A, D and H to be him, no doubt about it. A is the earliest photo, and you can see the earliest signs of his Vitiligo. D and H are most similar to A, and appear to be either just directly older versions of him, or he's wearing makeup to cover blotches of dark pigmentation (to even out his light skin). What's interesting here is that it seems to be very rare to see this particular version of him. In my view, is that ADH Mike is the only one that makes me go "Yes, that's him, 100%." I guess I've never really though about it, but when I see the others, I don't really question it, but I think he looks odd in the others. Apart from ADH Mike, all of the others have that look of high strangeness (B, C and E, specifically) that his critics seem to love to jump on, which makes people think he looks like he's had tons of surgery. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

It's very peculiar, aside from his nose, ADH Mike doesn't look like he's had any work done whatsoever.

B and G seem like total fakes.

Another point of interest is, in this collage (call it lighting, or something else if you'd like), it seems as though his skin tone is completely different between all of them... my theory is that his impersonators, for obvious reasons would be Caucasian instead of African-American as he is. Because of this, they would not have pale-white "void of pigment" skin. I am convinced that G, for example, is Caucasian. His skin is way too dark to be Vitiligo. Have you ever seen someone lose their pigmentation and have their skin turn a yellowish tint? Forgetting the fact that this contradicts what we've seen his skin like so many times previous.

What I was wondering was... has MJ ever been seen in public without makeup in his adulthood? Perhaps F is the answer... hmm.

Then there's E, I and J which... could be him, I guess?

This is a very fascinating and confusing subject indeed, but I am more than convinced that there's at least three different people in the collage.

Comments

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I think all those photos are MJ with the possible exception of the "G" pic. I always felt something was off about that MJ since that "press conference" back in March 2009. But I think it's him in all the other pics.

On a side note, I can look different based on how I do my hair and make up, I think almost everyone can have different "looks" for themselves. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

And welcome to the hoax family Makazradon! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I think all those photos are MJ with the possible exception of the "G" pic. I always felt something was off about that MJ since that "press conference" back in March 2009. But I think it's him in all the other pics.

On a side note, I can look different based on how I do my hair and make up, I think almost everyone can have different "looks" for themselves. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I'm willing to accept that explanation. However, I just find it difficult to believe that someone could change their bone structure, eye width (look at B to D), etc. The differences seem to me to be like the differences between identical twins. Basically the same look, but several minor differences. There's just absolutely no way A and E are the same man. Seriously...

But yes, G is the only one I'd bet any money on, what a faker. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

Thanks! Good to be here.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I think all those photos are MJ with the possible exception of the "G" pic. I always felt something was off about that MJ since that "press conference" back in March 2009. But I think it's him in all the other pics.

I'm willing to accept that explanation. However, I just find it difficult to believe that someone could change their bone structure, eye width (look at B to D), etc. The differences seem to me to be like the differences between identical twins. Basically the same look, but several minor differences. There's just absolutely no way A and E are the same man. Seriously...

But yes, G is the only one I'd bet any money on, what a faker. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

Thanks! Good to be here.

I think the eyes in B and D appear different because in B the eyebrows are thinner, probably over-plucked but the shape of the eyebrow looks the same to me. Plus in D, the eyes are open more wide. And in B, his face is more covered with hair.

I agree that A and E look different, but they were taken about 20(ish) years apart - E has a more "frozen" collagen look. I think he looks great in all the pictures.
  • MFFreedomMFFreedom Posts: 273
    This is just on the side. But I remember clearly an incident that happened when BAD was released '87 (I was 16 then). I saw a publicity picture of his somewhere where I immediatly went like "Who IS that? Is that REALLY Michael?!" <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> It was one of those initial instinctive reactions. And ever since Souza came up with the double theory this incident keeps popping up in my mind. It seems I already had a hunch but couldn't catch upon it. There are just moments where I have this feeling, something is off. Just on the side ... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Love
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    It's Michael in all the pics. His eyes never changed.
  • Generally IF i can see his eyes i can tell if its him. His eyes are beautiful. Thats one of his trademarks. He has wideset (african american trait) eyes and they melt me. I love love love him. I miss him terribly. MJ please come home soon.
  • lacta89lacta89 Posts: 88
    I'm a girl and I can tell u by experience that make up changes everything!!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> It is Michael in all of them although I am open to the double theory, or the impersonator theory etc <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->
  • I think all those photos are MJ with the possible exception of the "G" pic. I always felt something was off about that MJ since that "press conference" back in March 2009. But I think it's him in all the other pics.

Thanks! Good to be here.

I think the eyes in B and D appear different because in B the eyebrows are thinner, probably over-plucked but the shape of the eyebrow looks the same to me. Plus in D, the eyes are open more wide. And in B, his face is more covered with hair.

I agree that A and E look different, but they were taken about 20(ish) years apart - E has a more "frozen" collagen look. I think he looks great in all the pictures.

Well, I can tell you that the two pictures Andrea has posted are absolutely Michael all the way. Welcome to the forum Makazradon. Interesting topic to broach considering you are new here. You are quite daring as in the past this topic has created quite a debate. Blessings.
  • It's Michael in all the pics. His eyes never changed.

I agree, still the same eyes in all the pics. Michael's eyes are remarkable. Though, I don't know if I could recognize him and his beautiful eyes when I'd see him walking for instance in a megastore. I simply wouldn't believe my own eyes <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I guess he'd wear sunglasses or colored glasses, nah .. that would look suspicious <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    I'll always believe it was a double who made the O2-announcement.
  • nWonWo Posts: 59
    I believe they are all michael. It's all different lighting, angels, make up and age. It happens with pictures.
  • SanitySanity Posts: 81
    Remember, Michael wore make-up. Everything from eyeliner to wigs can make a person look very different. Try to take a picture of yourself in different situations and on different days.

I say these are all MJ.
  • I believe they are all michael. It's all different lighting, angels, make up and age. It happens with pictures.

Ditto!
  • Remember, Michael wore make-up. Everything from eyeliner to wigs can make a person look very different. Try to take a picture of yourself in different situations and on different days.

I say these are all MJ.

YES! Amen
  • I think that they are all Michael also and I agree those eyes do not change they are melting eyes for sure. Beautiful just Beautiful !
  • Me too!!!
    I'll always believe it was a double who made the O2-announcement.
  • I actually think they are all him, he changed over the years. He did not just have his nose and chin done, I do not believe that for one second. Maybe in 1987 that's all that he had done, but around 2000 he must have done something to his jaw (even though I believe his face was naturally very sculpted) because his chin looked like it was an inch longer than his jaw. His eyes in these photos have changed, which I find odd because I'm fairly sure he didn't have any surgery on those...

One thing that never changed... His BEAUTIFUL smile! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Oh God.
    I guess that used to be one of his favourite topics.
  • mjjammmjjamm Posts: 143
    E and F are just pictures from really bad angles, and lighting....