Chertoff and Company - The Cover Up (Body Scanners)

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in General Discussion
[youtube:34ujw590]

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Was this video referring to the Christmas Day incident last year? I'm assuming it is because after that incident happened, I think it was a week or two later that the news of these body scanners coming to airports was announced. And I remember thinking at the time - OMG that was soooo planned! They had these scanners ready to go and they just needed the "excuse" to implement them, so they either let this guy get on the plane, or they paid this guy to get on the plane and pretend to try and blow it up.

I'm curious what these scanners ACTUALLY do (besides invade your privacy and give the airport security guys a peep show). Like, do they electronically mark you so they know where you are exactly when you're traveling? And if that's the case, is this an alternative to "chipping" people? Does it poison the body? There's just too many unanswered questions and anyone who really asks these questions may not want to travel which is scary in itself because a basic freedom is to come and go as we please...
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Controlling by fear.