A Message to the Fans

edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hello to all the fans out there!

I just want to say that you are truly amazing. This is a wonderful forum with very determined minds, and the love and support and energy are palpable. Your perseverance is like a gentle embrace...a sweet breath of fresh air. MJ is probably reading all your posts and smiling so much from his place of safety. I am sure that you are making him very happy in his heart. It's a wonderful thing that you are doing here...keeping the faith...spreading the L.O.V.E. And I hope that you all can feel his love in return right here on this forum. He loves his fans very very much. The fans are the real inspiration, and that's what you are doing here... you are inspiring and keeping hope alive. Kinda like keeping the legacy alive while it's on hiatus, you know? He will come back when he's ready to come back...when the time is right.

Let your love and light continue to shine, illuminating the darkest corners of the Earth. L.O.V.E. is immortal. That's what you all have done here...you have immortalized his love for you and your love for him. It's like a oneness that can never be separated - ever - and that's the real truth.

Please continue with your mission and hold that truth dearly in your heart and don't let other people discourage you from what you believe is true. You are the quintessential form of love and truth. And L.O.V.E. always wins, and the truth always prevails.

This is a lovely place with wonderful people, and I feel so honored to come and say hello and give my support as well. Thank you, and talk with you soon!

God bless you, and I love you. xoxo

Comments

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Thanks for your sweet post.

Luvs back.
  • Hello to all the fans out there!

I just want to say that you are truly amazing. This is a wonderful forum with very determined minds, and the love and support and energy are palpable. Your perseverance is like a gentle embrace...a sweet breath of fresh air. MJ is probably reading all your posts and smiling so much from his place of safety. I am sure that you are making him very happy in his heart. It's a wonderful thing that you are doing here...keeping the faith...spreading the L.O.V.E. And I hope that you all can feel his love in return right here on this forum. He loves his fans very very much. The fans are the real inspiration, and that's what you are doing here... you are inspiring and keeping hope alive. Kinda like keeping the legacy alive while it's on hiatus, you know? He will come back when he's ready to come back...when the time is right.

Let your love and light continue to shine, illuminating the darkest corners of the Earth. L.O.V.E. is immortal. That's what you all have done here...you have immortalized his love for you and your love for him. It's like a oneness that can never be separated - ever - and that's the real truth.

Please continue with your mission and hold that truth dearly in your heart and don't let other people discourage you from what you believe is true. You are the quintessential form of love and truth. And L.O.V.E. always wins, and the truth always prevails.

This is a lovely place with wonderful people, and I feel so honored to come and say hello and give my support as well. Thank you, and talk with you soon!

• RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Lovely to hear from you. It's nice to be appreciated. Thanks for being so encouraging. Oh, and welcome.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    PoetryInMotion, firstly welcome. I'm so glad that you see the real message in all of this.

Yes, we are united. We are many, and that's how we will stay...and continue to spread Michaels message of unconditional love. We will continue the work we are doing in this forum, not just until the truth is revealed, but for life.

It has been a life changing experience for me, and most of us on this forum. We have been "Awakened" to the many evils forces that surround us, and we have Michael to thank for that.

Thank you for your kind and poetic words. I'm sure you will feel at home here. You are with family.........Heaps of Love right back at ya....xoxoxoxo <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Hello new friend. Thank you for these kind sweet words. I really needed to read something like this today. It was a tuff day at work for me. I pretty much keep my MJ comments and feelings to myself at work because my coworkers are not believers and make fun of me alot because i am. Rarely do i even mention him because they just rant and rave if i do saying i just need to accept it that hes dead (they emphasize that word too <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> ) Today was aweful and i told them i was just going to ignore them all <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> I set in my corner at my computer in the corner of the cafeteria and dont bother anyone. I do my job. I am the manager of a cafeteria. I always have MJ playing in the background on my computer too. Its for my enjoyment and the kids who are close to my station when they are keying their lunch numbers. Well at the end of the day the ladies come out of the kitchen and set at the table and roll silverware for the next day and complain about ---> my <---- music that they can hear. I never ever complain about the "country" that they listen to in the kitchen. It just upsets me that they have the guall to complain and they are in MY SPACE doing the complaining. They are determined that i just need to accept his "death." <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> Well......NO WAY and i let them know that too. Not till i have PROOF. Not till im SURE he is not coming back. blah blah blah.

Hello to all the fans out there!

• MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Welcome to the forum! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I'm looking forward to seeing more of your posts.
    Thank you for your message, it made me smile. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    What a sweet post.......thank you very much for the kind words. I took some time to join, but so glad I did. You are indeed correct when you say it's a lovely place!
    Glad to have you as a new member....welcome!

Blessings Always,
    Wishingstar
  • jenwren20jenwren20 Posts: 282
    Thanks for your lovely words, and welcome.
    We are a big family here and we welcome new family members with open arms (as long as you bring your own straight jacket <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> )
    Love and blessings to you x
  • Thank you, PoetryInMotion, I needed these words you wrote: ( L.O.V.E. always wins, and the truth always prevails),I have had to make a bitter sweet desicion recently, to protect myself, from the accusations being thrown at me that are not true. What hurts is I really love the people that are acccusing me, and do not understand why they enjoy trying to bring me down. But I do have friends who know the truth, and they are willing to back me up, so yes I believe in TRUTH, from GOD.

Welcome to the site, it is a very wonderful site to be involved in, I have really enjoyed reading so many things posted , it is a great community of people here.
  • Welcome to our world. I am anxious to hear your thoughts. Many blessings to you <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • lovemjlovemj Posts: 129
    welcome nice to see you,ve joined the roller coaster ride hold on things can get bumpy <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    A very warm welcome to you PoetryInMotion, and your post was very eloquently phrased, you have a very apt username! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Thank you PoetryInMotion... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> welcome here...

I loooove when people say that we are amazing <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> God bless you.
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    Welcome PoetryInMotion,
    Hope to read new posts of you very soon! Someone with such a kind and lovely manner fits well over here!
  • Thank you PoetryInMotion and Welcome. You are making a very loving entrance on this site and the beLIEvers family.

With L.O.V.E
  • Thank you. =]
  • HeartbreakerHeartbreaker Posts: 8,644
    Many thanks for the nice words. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Welcome to our family!
    God bless you too
  • Dear PoetryInMotion,

I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your wonderful, encouraging and enlightening message for all of us here who believe in L.O.V.E and truth....this is what sustains us...this is what motivates us....this is the reason for our perseverence....

This is an incredible place, a place that sends out it's light to the whole world...each and every member should feel very proud of themselves...I feel grateful to be a member here....and look forward to working with and supporting others who feel the same.

God bless you now and always in all that you do.
  • This is exactly what I needed to read today. Thank you so much for this. This really made my day. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Plus, this part...
    That's what you all have done here...you have immortalized his love for you and your love for him. It's like a oneness that can never be separated - ever - and that's the real truth.

...is so freakin true!

Sending light and love to you as well! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

And perhaps, I am more emotional lately (well, I know I am! lol) but did anyone else get slightly teary-eyed? Probably not. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • This is exactly what I needed to read today. Thank you so much for this. This really made my day. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Plus, this part...
    That's what you all have done here...you have immortalized his love for you and your love for him. It's like a oneness that can never be separated - ever - and that's the real truth.

...is so freakin true!

Sending light and love to you as well! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

And perhaps, I am more emotional lately (well, I know I am! lol) but did anyone else get slightly teary-eyed? Probably not. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Don't worry, I did too! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    Thank u very much for your kind and sweet words, they inspired us, God bless you and welcome to the forum <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Thank you dear friends, from the bottom of my heart, for such a warm and loving welcome. To those of you who said you needed to hear such words, all I can say is that I am truly humbled and honored to be able to reach out and touch your heart in some way. That's what we're here for, right? To offer some bliss and escapism and support in a time of need, and to touch each others hearts, to heal each others wounds and to move forward and be at peace with knowing the truth in what's to come. And just feeling that love from others who truly believe and understand his reasons for doing what he had to do. Sometime that's what the heart longs for the most...just pure and simple love. Who doesn't want to be loved, right? And I feel so much love here...I really do. I will try my best to offer anything I can, for sure. I feel joyous to finally be here with you all. I am so thankful for the internet as a propelling vehicle that unites everyone together from all over the world. I am very happy to be here with such incredible people.

I look forward to talking with you all again soon. Hold hands and be strong and believe in yourself. The heart does not lie...within it lives the truth. May God always bless you and may His angels caress you with their wings of L.O.V.E.

My love to you,
    PoetryInMotion
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    Thank you. You will enjoy this forum--there are many thought-provoking posts and people are not fooled by the media here!!
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    @PoetryInMotion, you are lovely.
  • PoetryInMotion, are you a believer in the hoax? An MJ fan? Or someone else...? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Thank you for your warm words, love is abundantly given here as well as gladly received <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Love to you and welcome.
This discussion has been closed.