Doc Murray and Kobe -- So Much in Common!

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in News
Doc Murray and Kobe -- So Much in Common!
28 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Doc Murray and Kobe Bryant are more similar than you think ... after all, they both have a killer shot ... allegedly.

Watch Video: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/10/27/conrad-mu ... um=twitter<!-- m -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    They are practically twinsies <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Just kidding <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

but on a more serious note, as Harvey says: interesting defense strategy to show that Murray is a man...
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    totally innocent right? right? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Are you kidding? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> look what i posted yesterday <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

* Report this post

Re: Conrad Murray -- I Wanna Be Like Kobe!

Postby Gema » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:03 pm
    When I searched for Kobe (I did not know who he was) I came to this article:

<!-- m -->http://bleacherreport.com/articles/4902<!-- m --> ... kers-great
    Did Kobe Bryant Ruin Eddie Jones' Chance To Be an LA Lakers Great?

Los Angeles Lakers shooting guard Kobe Bryant and former Lakers guard Eddie Jones shared the same position, height, weight and style of play during their brief time together on the same roster.

The similarities don't end there, as both Jones and Bryant also shared a common Philadelphia area interest, and a striking physical resemblance to each other illustrated in the photo above.

Jones was a decent talent, but in truth he was only a caretaker for the position that Bryant would later claim as his own.

Am I confused again or the dots are connected in this way?

Pls, opinions....Thanks
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    From the hoax point of view; They mention in the video "Defense" and "Killer shot" and "being the same" "having the same number".

Is this pointing to the "twin" theory? or MJ bought a Basketball team? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    ROTFL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    a killer shot.... allegedly

don't you just LOVE this <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ?

There was an opinion in the comments the photo of Murray is fake
    I love the video.
    Totally innocent, right?
    Dr. Conrad Murray was having a walk and TMZ was there to take photos....as usual.

Brilliant defense plan?! He doesn't even need a defense plan if we look how the trial is going...

Sometimes I think TMZ is only playing with us....
    If Michael is in fact dead, the way they present it is totally disrespectful.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    GinaFelicia, "Totally innocent, right?",.....It is for that nobody to die. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->