Haunted Mansion

happythoughtshappythoughts Posts: 334
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
So the Haunted Mansion (movie with Eddie Murphy) bears an erie resemblence to Ghosts, which has been discussed before I'm sure. But I litearly fell out my chair on this one, y'all. I was just watching the movie thinking of the similarity between it and Ghosts when they talked to the gypsy thing and it said "the truth will only be told when you find the key" and then she said the key was "in the great mausolem, in a tomb with no name".... That is the precise moment I fell out of my chair. Great Mausolem? Unmarked tomb? Jeez.

Comments

• mjsgirl89mjsgirl89 Posts: 378
    WOW...i never noticed that before...that's crazy <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> and we all know Eddie and Mike were friends at one point. Wasn't parts of Haunted Mansion filmed at Disneyland's Haunted mansion like Ghosts was?
  • <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Is this the 2003 movie or a new version also with Eddie Murphy? Could Michael be giving us a 7 year old clue? Just maybe or maybe it's just a coincidence! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • So the Haunted Mansion (movie with Eddie Murphy) bears an erie resemblence to Ghosts, which has been discussed before I'm sure. But I litearly fell out my chair on this one, y'all. I was just watching the movie thinking of the similarity between it and Ghosts when they talked to the gypsy thing and it said "the truth will only be told when you find the key" and then she said the key was "in the great mausolem, in a tomb with no name".... That is the precise moment I fell out of my chair. Great Mausolem? Unmarked tomb? Jeez.

Woah! That's crazy. Maybe there is a big clue at Forest Lawn? Or maybe there is a clue in the song "A Place with No Name"?

Does anyone know if that song will be on the new album? Is there a setlist for the album online somewhere, or does no-one know what songs will be on there?
  • So the Haunted Mansion (movie with Eddie Murphy) bears an erie resemblence to Ghosts, which has been discussed before I'm sure. But I litearly fell out my chair on this one, y'all. I was just watching the movie thinking of the similarity between it and Ghosts when they talked to the gypsy thing and it said "the truth will only be told when you find the key" and then she said the key was "in the great mausolem, in a tomb with no name".... That is the precise moment I fell out of my chair. Great Mausolem? Unmarked tomb? Jeez.

Maybe it´s a coincidence,maybe not. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    That is beyond weird! Maybe just maybe it wasn't a clue that was planted years ago but Michael saw the movie and liked the idea of those clues and decided to work them into his hoax?! Of course all the while knowing that if someone connected Ghosts to the Haunted Mansion movie, then heard those words regarding the tomb with no name, they'd be thinking "Whoa!". Great catch!
  • Well I think the "key" that they are going to find when they open the tomb is that there is no body... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->