Michael Jackson Kidnap Plot Revealed

iLOVEMJBeLIEveiLOVEMJBeLIEve Posts: 91
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
i just took the most important part of the article and you can read the rest if you want on the link below <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
That being said, <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> WOW!

http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/people/michael-jackson-kidnap-plot-revealed-20101029-176wn.html
"We're monitoring the situation, we know what's going on. Michael's got a big family ... I'm hoping that Mrs [Katherine] Jackson, who is a lovely person, is doing a good job."

I guess we all know what he means <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
Life with the star, whose erratic public behaviour had earned him the moniker 'Whacko Jacko', was very different to what appeared in the tabloids, Mr Fiddes said.

"All these stories that came out about him, he was behind most of them," he said.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Now the best part of the whole thing <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
"He used to say to us that he wanted his life to be the greatest show on earth.
Mr Fiddes said Jackson's habit of playing the media led him to believe initial reports of his death was another publicity stunt to raise his profile before a series of concerts at London's O2 Arena.
"We didn't believe it at first because all these stories were quite normal for Michael, but I thought this was taking it a little too far," he said.

"We just shrugged it off ... but I called his best friend Mark [Lester - the star of the Oliver! movie] because he had easy access to Michael compared to us, and Mark was in tears because he'd just spoken to one of Michael's assistants."

ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> ! Now i dunno how reliable this article is but i guess it seems decent enough.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.