Quick, you GOTTA watch TMZ

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
http://www.tmz.com/

This can't be missed! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Not joking:

harveyallred.jpg

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    The link does not open!
    <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Sorry, I was late... Rewatch it when they uploaded it, and wear a diaper <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

• AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    The link does not open!
    <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

Ok.... now opened, thanks
  • Holy cow! I don't know whether to laugh or be violently sick!! Oh Harvey.
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    Not joking:

harveyallred.jpg

that harvey? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Harvey, ... you look cute <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    LOL...that photo is soooo friggin' funny...perhaps Uncle Harve lost a bet to "someone" <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    Harvey looked a hot mess with his smeared lip stick on.lol That was a clever outfit though he dressed up like that lady lawyer who always be going after men. I think they actually refer to her as the male basher. She defends females all the time even the one who are infamous, nasty girls that break up people's marriages like Tiger Woods 1st mistress. I think she also went off about MJ when he dangled Blanket over the balcony which he apologized for. Big dude was dress like spiderman on the show and the other guy was dressed up like a brokedown Gaga.