"Conspiracy to Murder people in Hollywood and take their $"

SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
edited October 2010 in News
Rany Quaid has come out and said he and a whole list of Hollywood stars are being wiped out and there is a conspiracy to gain control of their millions..
Hmmmm

That sounding familiar to anyone else?

Source: http://networkedblogs.com/9SytV

Actor Randy Quaid is seen arriving for a immigration hearing in Vancouver, Thursday, Oct. 28, 2010. Quaid says he and Hollywood celebs like Mel Gibson and Lindsay Lohan are victims of a conspiracy out to destroy them.
Actor Randy Quaid alleges there’s a conspiracy to kill him and several other troubled Hollywood stars in order to gain control of their millions.
In a bizarre speech to reporters outside the Vancouver immigration office where he’s attempting to gain permission to live in Canada, Quaid said Lindsay Lohan and Britney Spears have been victims of a similar conspiracy.
The actor who was arrested by border officials in Vancouver last week said he and his wife aren’t criminals, fugitives from justice or crazy.
On Thursday, the actor claimed that for the last 20 years he and his wife Evi have been the victims of criminal activities by people who are out to destroy them personally, professionally and financially.
He became emotional as he told reporters that in the last five years eight actors he’s known have been murdered.
“We believe there to be a malignant tumour of star whackers in Hollywood,” he said, naming Heath Ledger, Chris Penn and David Carradine as some of their victims.
Ledger died in 2008 of an accidental overdose of prescription drugs. An autopsy said 40-year-old Penn died in 2006 of heart disease and the official cause of Carradine’s death last year was accidental asphyxiation.

“I believe these actors were whacked and I believe many others, such as Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan and Mel Gibson are being played to get at their money,” Quaid told a crush of reporters.
He said about $40 million of his earnings have been stolen from him.
I am being embezzled by this monstrous ring of accountants, estate planners and lawyers who are mercilessly slandering me and trying to kill my career and, I believe, murder me in order to gain control of my royalties.
Quaid and his wife Evi were arrested on an outstanding U.S. warrant for allegedly damaging a home they once owned in Montecito, Calif. In September 2009, the Quaids were accused of skipping out on a $10,000 hotel bill, but felony charges were dropped when Evi Quaid made a plea deal on a misdemeanour offence.

“Up until a year ago, Evi and I had never had any run-in with the law, whatsoever. We are not criminals, nor are we fugitives from justice, nor are we crazy,” Quaid said. “We are simply artists and filmmakers who are being racketeered on.”
Both the Quaids were held in custody until Wednesday when their lawyer discovered Evi can lay claim to Canadian citizenship. Both had claimed refugee status.
Their lawyer, Catherine Sas, said Randy may abandon the claim and could still remain in Canada on a work permit, as a permanent resident or any number of other opportunities.

Sas said the couple had posted cash bonds in connection to the U.S. charges and the warrants for their arrest have been dismissed
The Quaids are due in court in Santa Barbara next week, and Sas said the couple will attend if necessary.
“My client is intending to comply with the law in both jurisdictions and we are going to spend the next couple of days strategizing about how to achieve that.”
The actor is best known for roles in films such as Independence Day and National Lampoon’s Vacation. He was nominated for an supporting-actor Oscar in the 1973 movie The Last Detail, featuring Jack Nicholson.

Well,well,well.....the corruption in the Entertainment industry never fails to amaze and disgust me all at the same time.
Michael was definitley one of these victims also,I think we'd all agree on that.

Comments

• trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    Well,well,well.....
    Michael was definitley one of these victims also,I think we'd all agree on that.

Yes but hopefully Michael managed to escape and out smart them. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    Well yes,I think it is vital that he has done exactly that TB.

Although he was mainly a musician and less of an actor he had more fame and power than any movie star in Hollywood.If it is happening to people less famous with less $$ than Michael, one can only imagine what his
    ' monstrous ring of accountants, estate planners and lawyers' were getting him involved in and what they were taking away from him without him knowing or being able to stop it.

I think this article raises a great deal of questions.
  • shelby61shelby61 Posts: 305
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=49&t=15102<!-- l -->

This is also discussed under the above-noted link.

I agree there is something going on in Hollywood, corruption, conspiracies. Perhaps something to look further into.
    I believe it is.
    It's clearly got to be such an obvious problem it is now reaching the media as an issue.
    I know this corruption has existed as long as hollywood has,but now the stars make much more money and the snakes are more poisionous and the knives for peoples back's are much sharper.

Thanks for the link,it's an extention of it as this was posted about 5mins before I put it up here but two articles in a week must be raising some eyebrows..but then as we know,the world prefers to stay blinded and in denial.
  • and the snakes are more poisionous and the knives for peoples back's are much sharper

Those words are so true..........
  • becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    I am moving to L.A. next year to get into movie production, I feel that the statements above are so true, my family and friends want me to go for my dream but are worried since they know how I am about exposing truths. These are the kinds of things I want to expose with the media ect. It just seems anyone whom tries to speak out ends up dead. Its not right and Im so tired of it!!! This is just awful sorry for rambling it just gets me so upset. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
    I am moving to L.A. next year to get into movie production, I feel that the statements above are so true, my family and friends want me to go for my dream but are worried since they know how I am about exposing truths. These are the kinds of things I want to expose with the media ect. It just seems anyone whom tries to speak out ends up dead. Its not right and Im so tired of it!!! This is just awful sorry for rambling it just gets me so upset. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

I live out there,holla if you need any help when you've moved <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I make a good tour guide!!
    You aren't rambling your spot on love,ramble on
    It is a very harsh place to live and work...and survive really.The music industry is the worst but film and that whole world is not far behind.
    and the snakes are more poisionous and the knives for peoples back's are much sharper

It's sad but that is how I view the majority of the people involved in the industry.

Not sure where my reply to that quote went but I said that is it sad but that is how I see the industry and it's people..the majority..snakes with sharp knives.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    And the means of communication was commissioned to do seem to matter Quaid as a crazy
    Well his crazy ranting has probbaly saved his life
  • [youtube:197v1b5n]

Have you seen this interview with Dave Chappelle?

This is part 1 but there is more on youtube. He explains what is going on in Hollyweird.

Many of these actors especially Black Actors are being set up and destroyed. It extends into Sports to.

Think Kobe or Tiger. Yes they were cheaters but, it goes to the extent of being railroaded possibly for not going along with the program anymore is what I believe.
    <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    This is part 1 but there is more on youtube. He explains what is going on in Hollyweird.
    Many of these actors especially Black Actors are being set up and destroyed. It extends into Sports to.Think Kobe or Tiger. Yes they were cheaters but, it goes to the extent of being railroaded possibly for not going along with the program anymore is what I believe.

NO!!I have not seen this video,thank you for posting!
    Hollyweird is a better name,someone should change the sign lol.

I think Lindsay Lohan is destroying herself but Mel Gibson,he was set up by that woman for sure
  • Your welcome.

Also he talks about what happened to Martin when he had his breakdown.

The thing to remember about Lindsey and Britney is they are most likely falling apart because of Monarch Mind Control going bad.
    I don't think they are intentionally destroying themselves without the help of trauma.

I also believe like Mr. Quaid does when he thinks the last actors to have died from drug overdoses are suspect and murder.

All the suspicious deaths since this "hoax" started...come on for real?
    I don't think it is a co-incedence.
    Britney Murphey's husband is dead shortly after her for a drug overdose to?
    It's murder.
  • Brittany Murphy's husband also dead?? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> I find this very wierd. There's definately something more going on here than meets the eye. I think we should look more into this issue.
  • Your welcome.

The thing to remember about Lindsey and Britney is they are most likely falling apart because of Monarch Mind Control going bad.
    I don't think they are intentionally destroying themselves without the help of trauma.

I also believe like Mr. Quaid does when he thinks the last actors to have died from drug overdoses are suspect and murder.

It's murder.

Thanks for sharing these videos...very interesting. For anyone thinking of watching them all it takes a little while to get through them so be prepared but from what I've watched so far it's been well worth the time.

I agree - too many deaths that have been conveniently ruled as accidental or drug overdose when the person is young and healthy. And I still have to wonder why little has been said about Peter Lopez and his "suicide".

...and the Quaids are due in court in Santa Barbara? Does anyone else worry that the outcome may not be fair and just?

The Quaids are due in court in Santa Barbara next week, and Sas said the couple will attend if necessary.
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    [youtube:49dmlf8u]

Many of these actors especially Black Actors are being set up and destroyed. It extends into Sports to.

Think Kobe or Tiger. Yes they were cheaters but, it goes to the extent of being railroaded possibly for not going along with the program anymore is what I believe.

I just watched the whole set. Thanks for sharing! I love how he says something to the effect of "I'm going out guns a blazing...I'm either going to be a pioneer or a tragic figure." (when referring to what is going on in Hollywood.....) Which is what we see so often with celebrities...especially in the last few years or so. I mean, how many celebrities have died from overdoses in the last few years? And how many celebrities have been in and out of rehab and been called crazy? It is really scary.

I love that Dave Chappelle is standing up for what he believes in and trying to get the truth out there. I watched a few more videos of him doing stand-up and he is so funny....he swears a lot, but I love how he just keeps it real. You can tell that with him, what you see is what you get. I love those kinds of people....no phoniness!
  • It is sad to see the predictions coming true. Hollywood has always had it's dark side of corruptions/murder and the like. On the surface it would seem so glamorous to most, all the money, recognition from adoring fans. But looking beyond the surface a whole other world exists, of things not so glamorous. I have been feeling something about Hollywood was not right about 3 years ago, now all these actors/actresses dying strange deaths, Hollywood is falling down.

In the end times the great empires of the world will crumble, and exist no more.

• It is sad to see the predictions coming true. Hollywood has always had it's dark side of corruptions/murder and the like. On the surface it would seem so glamorous to most, all the money, recognition from adoring fans. But looking beyond the surface a whole other world exists, of things not so glamorous. I have been feeling something about Hollywood was not right about 3 years ago, now all these actors/actresses dying strange deaths, Hollywood is falling down.

In the end times the great empires of the world will crumble, and exist no more.

Brittany Murphy's husband also dead?? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> I find this very wierd. There's definately something more going on here than meets the eye. I think we should look more into this issue.

I think it is ESSENTIAL to look into this issue more.
    LA in general is a corrupt place,don't get me wrong I love it but in regards to the LAPD,industry,Hollywood,the people who work within it-the extra people like the lawyers and people who are there to 'help' as soon as you start making money,going places and people start becoming 'SOMEONE'.It's like a magnet.They arrive instantly.
    Not only did he die not long after his wife but he died of EXACTLY the same causes..in the same room in the same house.Sorry...but that is beyond coinsidence.
    It is sad to see the predictions coming true. Hollywood has always had it's dark side of corruptions/murder and the like. On the surface it would seem so glamorous to most, all the money, recognition from adoring fans. But looking beyond the surface a whole other world exists, of things not so glamorous. I have been feeling something about Hollywood was not right about 3 years ago, now all these actors/actresses dying strange deaths, Hollywood is falling down.

It is sad,your quite right.Since way before the days of Marilyn Monroe who was another victim.
    Built up and knocked down.
    It's like...think of a bubble bath,on the top is fluffy and white,looks lovely...but underneath the bubbles could be water that will scorch your skin and scar you or absoloutley freezing which will give you a cold..no way of knowing unless you dip your toe in.The bubbles act as the enticer because they are lovely and make you want to get in.
    I think Quaid has just opened up a massive can of oh shit for Hollywood...their secret is out but unless more stars speak out it will go unheard and people have a short memory as we know so they will just forget and go about their lives.
    Your welcome.
    It's murder.

Yeah there are TOO many that makes or should make you stop and go...er....wait a minute that actor had NO reason to overdose.
    It's like a friend of mine,from a very very large famous successful metal band who died earlier this year.He had got married,had a baby on the way,his band are monumentally famous,he has done things that people dream of,seen the world,had money....there was nothing in his life to make him end up in a hotel room on his own and overdose.He was only in his 20's.
    I had a hard time dealing with the belief he had just killed himself.There is no way and I will never believe he wasn't murdered.For what....I don't know...money?Jealousy?
    Whatever it was the band have done nothing since,they lost their bassist and don't want to carry on..so they effectivly knocked out the major competition in that genre of music for good.
    ...and the Quaids are due in court in Santa Barbara? Does anyone else worry that the outcome may not be fair and just?

Of course it won't VFTS.It will go through a corrupt court as per usual.
    I think it's outrageous they are claiming refugee status in Canada like criminals when they have done nothing wrong.
    Look at Mel Gibson atm,being dragged through court by that woman who is so difficult to deal with she is already on like her 4th laywer and it hasn't even reached court yet!
    He has his own troubles with drink but this woman came in,had his child then decided to ruin his life..
    So I believe Quaid on that one 100%
    I'm suprised Michael wasn't mentioned in that article tbh..the hell he has gone through his whole life with these kinds of people.

I think this topic needs investigating on without a doubt.
  • shelby61shelby61 Posts: 305
    I agree that there is some sort of conspiracy, backstabbing and criminal activity going on in Hollywood. Don't you find it strange that Jordan Chandler's father committed suicide soon after MJ's "death"??? Did he really commit suicide or perhaps he was going to come forward and spill the beans and whoever is behind trying to bring MJ down, maybe this person off'd him. As far as I am concerned, it just sounded too convenient. I agree some investigation needs to be done to try and find the root of these situations where celebrities are dying young and/or ending up depending on drugs. We have to take a look at the enablers, like the doctors, the lawyers, the bankers, the accountants, the people that the celebrities rely on to give them sound advice.

The same with Peter Lopez (MJ's former attorney) ... that sounded too convenient. Corey Haim was another one with drug issues that has died recently.

This is a list I got from googling of celebrities dying before they are 40. They are dying in their prime. Something is not right.

1. Jessica Dubroff (7)

Pilot -- Plane crash -- 1996

2. Heather O'Rourke (12)

Child actor -- Bowel obstruction -- 1988

3. Anne Frank (15)

Dutch-Jewish author -- Typhus in concentration camp -- 1945

4. Ritchie Valens (17)

Rock 'n' roll singer -- Plane crash -- 1959

5. Eddie Cochran (21)

Rockabilly musician -- Auto accident -- 1960

6. Aaliyah (22)

R&B singer -- Plane crash -- 2001

7. Buddy Holly (22)

Rock 'n' roll singer -- Plane crash -- 1959

8. Freddie Prinze (22)

Comedian/actor -- Suicide -- 1977

9. River Phoenix (23)

Actor -- Drug overdose -- 1993

10. Selena (23)

Mexican-American singer -- Homicide -- 1995

11. James Dean (24)

Actor -- Auto accident -- 1955

12. Otis Redding (26)

Soul singer -- Plane crash -- 1967

13. Brian Jones (27)

British rock guitarist -- Drug-related drowning, possibly homicide -- 1969

14. Janis Joplin (27)

Rock/soul singer -- Heroin overdose -- 1970

15. Jim Morrison (27)

Rock singer -- Heart attack, possibly due to drug overdose -- 1971

16. Jimi Hendrix (27)

Rock guitarist/singer -- Asphyxiation from sleeping pill overdose -- 1970

17. Kurt Cobain (27)

Grunge rock singer/guitarist -- Gunshot and lethal dose of heroin, presumed suicide -- 1994

18. Reggie Lewis (27)

Basketball player -- Heart attack -- 1993

19. Brandon Lee (28)

Actor -- Accidental shooting on the set of The Crow -- 1993

20. Shannon Hoon (28)

Rock singer -- Drug overdose -- 1995

21. Hank Williams (29)

Country musician -- Heart attack, possibly due to an accidental overdose of morphine and alcohol -- 1953

22. Andy Gibb (30)

Singer -- Heart failure due to cocaine abuse -- 1988

23. Jim Croce (30)

Singer/songwriter -- Plane crash -- 1973

24. Patsy Cline (30)

Country music singer -- Plane crash -- 1963

25. Sylvia Plath (30)

Poet and author -- Suicide -- 1963

26. Brian Epstein (32)

Beatles manager -- Drug overdose -- 1967

27. Bruce Lee (32)

Martial arts actor -- Possible allergic reaction -- 1973

28. Cass Elliot (32)

Singer -- Heart attack brought on by obesity -- 1974

29. Karen Carpenter (32)

Singer and musician -- Cardiac arrest from anorexia nervosa -- 1983

30. Keith Moon (32)

Rock drummer -- Overdose of medication -- 1978

31. Carole Lombard (33)

Actor -- Plane crash -- 1942

32. Chris Farley (33)

Comedian/actor -- Overdose of cocaine and heroin -- 1997

33. Darryl Kile (33)

Major League Baseball pitcher -- Coronary heart disease -- 2002

34. Jesus Christ (33)

Founder of Christianity -- Crucifixion -- A.D. 30

35. John Belushi (33)

Comedian/actor -- Overdose of cocaine and heroin -- 1982

36. Sam Cooke (33)

Soul musician -- Homicide -- 1964

37. Charlie Parker (34)

Jazz saxophonist -- Pneumonia and ulcer, brought on by drug abuse -- 1955

38. Dana Plato (34)

Actor -- Prescription drug overdose -- 1999

39. Jayne Mansfield (34)

Actor -- Auto accident -- 1967

40. Andy Kaufman (35)

Comedian/actor -- Lung cancer -- 1984

41. Josh Gibson (35)

Negro League baseball player -- Stroke -- 1947

42. Stevie Ray Vaughan (35)

Blues guitarist -- Helicopter crash -- 1990

43. Bob Marley (36)

Reggae musician -- Melanoma that metastasized into lung and brain cancer -- 1981

44. Diana, Princess of Wales (36)

British royal -- Auto accident -- 1997

45. Marilyn Monroe (36)

Actor -- Barbiturate overdose -- 1962

46. Bobby Darin (37)

Singer/actor -- Complications during heart surgery -- 1973

47. Lou Gehrig (37)

Major League Baseball player -- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) -- 1941

48. Michael Hutchence (37)

Rock singer -- Hanged, possibly suicide -- 1997

49. Sal Mineo (37)

Actor -- Homicide -- 1976

50. Florence Griffith Joyner (38)

Olympian/sprinter -- Possible asphyxiation during epileptic seizure -- 1998

51. George Gershwin (38)

Composer -- Brain tumor -- 1937

52. Harry Chapin (38)

Singer/songwriter -- Auto accident -- 1981

53. John F. Kennedy, Jr. (38)

Journalist/publisher -- Plane crash -- 1999

54. Roberto Clemente (38)

Major League Baseball player -- Plane crash -- 1972

55. Sam Kinison (38)

Comedian -- Auto accident caused by drunk driver -- 1992

56. Anna Nicole Smith (39)

Model/actor -- Accidental prescription drug overdose -- 2007

57. Dennis Wilson (39)

Rock 'n' roll drummer -- Drowning due to intoxication -- 1983

58. Malcolm X (39)

Militant civil rights leader -- Assassination -- 1965

59. Martin Luther King, Jr. (39)

I live out there,holla if you need any help when you've moved <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I make a good tour guide!!
    You aren't rambling your spot on love,ramble on
    It is a very harsh place to live and work...and survive really.The music industry is the worst but film and that whole world is not far behind.
    and the snakes are more poisionous and the knives for peoples back's are much sharper

Thank you love sounds good, it would be nice to have someone out there who is on the same page with things. We could pm each other when you have time. Take care L.O.V.E.
    It's sad but that is how I view the majority of the people involved in the industry.

• So I guess Hollywood has a mafia ruling all of their incomes. Wow! I am disgusted with all of this. These people are hard working individuals, that is their money, not others. Why can these people leave everyone alone.
    Michael was right to tell people he was going to be killed. I know he escaped on time. I hope they can catch these people. This is so scary, I am so glad I am not in that circle of actors and singers in Hollywood.

Becca 26, are you sure you are doing a good move? I wish you all the best and May God protect you into this journey.
    Blessings
    Thank you love sounds good, it would be nice to have someone out there who is on the same page with things. We could pm each other when you have time. Take care L.O.V.E.

No worries at all <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Yeah,i'll send you my info in one later and we can have a chat about your move <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    L.O.V.E to you too and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! xo
    So I guess Hollywood has a mafia ruling all of their incomes. Wow! I am disgusted with all of this. These people are hard working individuals, that is their money, not others. Why can these people leave everyone alone.
    Michael was right to tell people he was going to be killed. I know he escaped on time. I hope they can catch these people. This is so scary, I am so glad I am not in that circle of actors and singers in Hollywood.

Becca 26, are you sure you are doing a good move? I wish you all the best and May God protect you into this journey.
    Blessings

I can't live in fear, I must go......something is pushing me to go, I believe I will be fine. I have faith <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Thank you love. God bless you <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->